Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the room and password under the name 'Tom and Lisa' and they were already there, all on their own and waiting, camera still turned on.

"Want to see Tony's cock, Lisa?"

"Yes please!" Lisa already had mine out and was wanking it steadily.

Tony stood up and proudly exhibited a decent sized uncircumcised weapon, the shiny pink head wet and protruding from its foreskin.

"How would you like that in your pussy?" asked Natasha, taking it in her hand and pointing it at the camera.

"Yes please," breathed Lisa into the microphone, "I love cocks!"

"Especially when they're fucking her!" I added, getting into the moment. What a wonderful way to see in Christmas!

"Hello Tom. Since we can't see you, you must tell us what you are doing."

"My cock is hard and in Lisa's hand like in the photo, and I have my fingers in her wet pussy. She is so ready for a fuck."

"Mmm, we are too! So what do you think, would you like to swap with us? Tony says he would very much like to fuck Lisa."

I gasped as Lisa suddenly gripped my cock tightly in her little fist, and I spoke to Natasha, "And I think you are extremely fuckable too, Nat, if I may say so."

Natasha laughed, "You may say so, Tom. From what I could see in your photo, your cock looks deliciously fat and if you were here I would love to feel it up my tight little cunt."

Although they couldn't see us, Natasha and Tony were now imitating our own movements, hand on cock, fingers in pussy.

"We are so horny here, Tom and Lisa, we need to fuck soon, and we want you to do the same while you watch us. Think you can do that?"

I looked at Lisa, who grinned and nodded, "Definitely," she called out. She endorsed the fact by placing her fingers beside mine in her wet pussy.

"Such a shame you don't have a camera, then we could watch too."

"You will be able to watch when we visit," I said.

"I know, and I can't wait for that to happen, we haven't met another couple since last February. But I am talking about right now."

I removed my fingers from Lisa's pussy and tasted the delicious nectar. Then I had a thought.

"I know it's not the same, but how about I email you a picture of me and Lisa fucking?"

"Now that would be a real turn on," said a male voice, Tony had spoken for the first time. "Have you got any good ones?"

"No, but we can take one right now." I questioned Lisa with my eyes, and she nodded vigorously.

"Great, do that, we will wait for you. Nice cock by the way," he laughed, " Nat will like that one!"

"Thank you, nice one yourself. But don't get any ideas, I'm really a pussy man."

They both laughed out loud, "Me too, I just admire good competition when I see it. Now go do the photo."

I paused in thought. Lisa was already removing her clothes. "Hang on, I have an idea. Tony, how many megs can you receive on email?"

"A hundred I think, I pay for the extra. Why?"

I got up and ran to the bedroom and extracted my little Sony cad-cam, praying the battery was still charged up. "We could make a short movie for you," I shouted across the room. I sat down, checking the camera's LED, "Something for you to watch while you fuck your wife."

"Now that would be really cool, that will really do it for us."

"Yeah," added Natasha, "And we will keep talking while you make the movie, so tell us what you are doing, okay?"

"Okay, we are nearly naked already, and my cock is hard as a rock. I am going to set up the camera on a chair and make sure it's focused properly."

"Cool, Nat is going to suck my cock while you do that."

I fiddled with the camera as, over my shoulder I watched Natasha lower her head over his stiff prick. They had zoomed the camera in for a closer look. The result was highly erotic, the woman was giving a blow-job for our benefit and not only his!

"By the way," Tony continued, "Nat isn't my wife."

"I thought you said you were married," said Lisa, now fully naked, and very, very ready.

"I am, we both are. But not to each other."

"Oh. Do your real partners know about this?"

"Oh God, yes, it would be too dodgy otherwise. We both have open marriages. My wife and I fuck whom we like and Nat is the same with her man. It works as long as we are all honest and stay safe."

Natasha removed her head from his cock to add her own comment," The only reason we stay with our respective partners is for the children. We both have two each, all girls."

"Okay, cool," I replied, "The camera is set up, we are going to do it now, Lisa is kneeling on the sofa, ready for me to take her from behind."

"Hang on a mo, Tom, I have an idea, how will you get the movie on to your PC? Card reader or cable?"

"USB cable, why?"

"Well, why not connect while you are filming, then we can see you live!"

"I'm sorry, I am not terribly technically minded, would that work?"

"If it's not a dedicated camera for chatting, probably not, but you could try. Are you PC or Mac?"

"Mac."

"Then I think you have a built-in system all ready. Try it."

"Okay, I'll go get the cable." I glanced at the screen; his cock was once again buried in his lover's mouth. Lisa was watching all this with bemusement, slowly stroking her exposed clitoris.

I found the cable and connected it to the laptop, and switched on the camera.

"See anything?" I asked.

"Nope," was the reply, "Never mind, worth the try."

Lisa suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so bloody funny," I asked.

She turned to face me, "This would have been a fucking sight easier if we had simply got in the car and gone round to their place!"

Natasha looked up, her face glistening with cock juices, "I heard that! Don't you think that was my first thought? Unfortunately we cannot do that tonight, my kids are downstairs watching a movie. Too risky. We only do a proper swap if the house is empty."

I was playing with settings on the computer when a non-too discreet message flashed up, 'Your camera is not connected to the computer.'

The cable was connected, I double-checked. Then I clicked.

"Got it! I hadn't switched to record!"

All of a sudden, Lisa's rear filled a window on our screen, her glistening pussy peach fully on view.

"Nice ass!" was the comment over the speakerphone.

"Can you see us?"

"Absolutely, love to get my cock up there!"

Lisa had turned around to face the camera and Natasha was now standing up, her pussy in full view, John grinning and holding his cock erect.

"Nice pussy, Nat," I commented, "This cock would love the pleasure of investigating the insides of her."

"Let me see it close up then, Tom, and I will decide for myself."

I moved closer to the camera and pointed it at them, lewdly squeezing out a clear pearl of pre-cum.

I saw Natasha's eyes widen, "Oh yes, you can definitely fuck me with that. I don't think I've had one that thick before."

Lisa meanwhile had turned around to show off her sexy body, her dark nipples excitingly erect.

"Oh yes Lisa," said Tony, crudely stroking his equally hard erection, "My cock says he would like a bit of that pussy."

Lisa replied, laughing, "You can have all of her if you play your cards right!"

Suddenly the atmosphere became serious and Natasha looked at the camera, "Can we cut the talking and get on with the fucking now please?"

"Sure," I replied, "Can you see both of us okay?"

"Yes you are perfect, don't move anything. We are going to move to the bed and zoom the camera in."

We watched them clamber on to the bed and with a remote zoomed themselves in, they were clearly expert at this bit of technology.

"By the way," continued Natasha as she sprawled on the bed, "When we are camming with couples we don't usually do oral first."

"Why not?" asked Lisa.

"Because it's difficult to suck and watch at the same time!"

"Okay, I get it. How often do you guys do this, going on camera?"

"Oh, once a week if we can, usually Saturday nights if we don't have any visitors, and that's been quite a while. We meet some amazing people on this site."

"I bet," I replied, making another mental note to set up a proper camera system.

Natasha knelt sideways on to the camera as very slowly, no doubt for our benefit, he slid his cock into her from behind. She turned to look at their PC and saw us staring, gob-smacked at their sheer bravado.

"Come on, you two, aren't you going to join in?"

"Sorry, of course we are. It's just that you are only the second couple we have ever seen fuck and, as we said, the first time was last night."

"Did you swap partners?"

"Bloody right we did! And we want to do it again, preferably with you two."

"You will, that's for sure. Now fuck her, Tom, just like I'm getting fucked by John's nice cock. Imagine it's your thick one that's in me instead of his."

I entered Lisa roughly from behind, also in doggy position, and she gasped as she spoke, "And I'm pretending it's Tony's cock fucking my cunt."

And so, fully in view of each other, we fucked our partners, four heads facing the cameras, fully engrossed in the highly erotic scene. Nothing could be more anonymous and yet so deliciously horny.

When Tony turned his lover on to her back with her legs in the air, I followed suit with Lisa, taking great care to stay in view of the camera.

Next position, I took the lead and sat back on the sofa inviting Lisa to climb on top, the other two saw us and repeated the move on their bed. At no stage did our eyes leave the screen as we watched each other's woman slide up and down greedily on our stiff cocks.

Surprisingly, apart from a considerable amount of grunting and groaning, the scene seemed even more erotic than last night. The fact that this sexy couple were out of immediate reach only enhanced our desire for them. The only time anyone spoke was at the approach of orgasm.

"How do you like to cum, Tom?" asked Natasha.

"Out the end of my cock!" I joked.

She laughed, "Okay smart ass! If you were here with me, where would you like to cum?"

"On your face and in your mouth," I quickly replied, boldly.

Her face screwed up as she sank even deeper on to Tony's cock. "Good. When we meet, you can do that, it really turns me on, but for the time being I want us to do something different."

"What's that?" I asked curiously, my cock temporarily motionless deep inside Lisa.

Natasha spoke, "Okay Lisa, this is where you and I get to masturbate, do you want to watch me?"

Lisa was breathing heavily, "Sure, I can do that too, watching turns me on."

"Great, let's watch each other then and see if we fancy each other. Tony and Tom can wank while they watch us, okay guys?"

We both nodded and, rather reluctantly removed our cocks from their wet havens of sex.

Natasha sat up against the pillows while I zoomed the lens in a little and Lisa centred her pussy on the camera.

"I wish you were her to do it for me, Lisa, I am so fucking wet." There was a silence. "You are bisexual aren't you?"

Lisa laughed as she commenced fingering her sodden pussy, "No, I am not, but I don't think it will be long before it happens…"

Little did she know how close she was to that big event, I smiled to myself.

"…but I'm really enjoying watching you."

"I will be happy to teach you," said Natasha, her fingers now busy on her exposed clit.

I had heard that expression before and was puzzled, what was there to teach? One pussy, one tongue and you are away! Women already know how they like their clits licked!

"Sometimes we have a threesome on cam," she continued, "Usually two girls, but sometimes I get lucky and have two cocks to play with."

"That I would like to try too!" Lisa turned her head to me, "Know anyone, Tom?"

I shook my head, unconvincingly. If only she knew!

"Oh God," gasped Lisa as she watched Natasha start to masturbate. Both Tony and I were wanking hard as we watched the highly erotic scene being played out. If this didn't prepare Lisa for what I had in mind for Boxing day, nothing would.

"Do you like my pussy, Lisa?"

Lisa nodded, breathing heavily, both women were inserting fingers inside themselves, then extracting them and licking them. "Yes I think I do, Nat," she gasped, " I know I like the taste of my own."

"Great!"

Natasha looked directly at the camera, "Tom?"

"Yep?"

"Tony knows the routine, but I had better tell you. When we girls start to orgasm we want you to cum over our pussies. Think you can do that?"

"Just try me," I laughed, recollecting my first orgasm last month with my previously platonic friend Rachel on her father's mahogany desk.

"Sure he can," echoed Lisa, "We do that quite often!"

"Okay, then. How close is everybody?"

"I'm ready anytime," said John, manoeuvring himself into the firing line.

"Me too," grinned Lisa, her fingers flying across her exposed pussy, "How about you, Nat?"

She laughed, "I have been waiting to cum for ages, we have both been talking about sex all evening." She studied me, "Tom?"

I was as hard as ever I could be, taking in the scene of these two lovers wanking themselves for our pleasure. I moved in closer to Lisa, my cock pointing at her fingers. But I hesitated.

"Guys, this is so fucking incredibly horny. I have never seen a woman and man masturbate together before, even watching you wank your cock is a turn on, John."

"Sure is," giggled Lisa.

"So can we make it last a bit longer?"

"Of course." Natasha smiled at the camera and licked her juice-laden fingers, "I was forgetting you have not done this before."

Lisa slowed her fingering, "I have to admit it's one of the horniest things I have ever seen. And in my job as air stewardess I have seen lots."

"Such as?" Like me, John was on the brink of orgasm and had eased up on his stroking.

"Particularly on night flights I have seen couples playing with each other, mostly under the blankets, but quite a few in full view, unaware they could be seen. I even saw a couple fuck once, she was on top of him. Fortunately everyone else was asleep. I got so horny watching that I had to get myself off in the loo."

"I've heard of the mile-high club, but I didn't think it really happened," replied John.

"Oh yes. You would be surprised at the number of discarded tissues on the floor after a night flight, and definitely not used for nose-blowing!"

"Ughh, how grotty!" gasped Natasha, "Have you done it on a plane, Lisa?"

"Yes, earlier this year, with Tom. It was on the rearmost seats of an overnight flight from Boston and the plane was nearly empty."

"Couldn't that get you fired if you got caught?"

"Yes, but one of the other stewardesses kept a lookout just in case."

"Bet that turned her on, you should have got her to join in. I would have," laughed Natasha.

"Nah, she was too preoccupied having an affair with the married flight engineer and, like me at the time, totally straight."

"She watched you both though?"

"Oh yes! She couldn't avoid it, she was sat next to us! She was the next one to go to the loo!"

Natasha laughed, "Tell you what, Lisa."

"What, Nat?"

"Next time John and I go to a Jack and Jill Party you must come along."

Lisa was panting now, I knew she was borderline. "What the hell is a Jack and Jill Party?"

John explained, "It's a masturbation party, where everyone sits in a circle and wanks. There is no fucking or oral sex, you play with yourself, your partner or someone else's partner. But no full sex. You can save that for later if you want."

"Have you been to many?"

"Just a couple, same place. The first one was a bit slow to get going, so the second party they hired a couple of porn actors to have sex in front of us all. That did the trick, and there were a lot more couples there, about fifteen I think."

"Wow, it sounds cool. When's the next one?"

"February I think. Wanna come?"

"Yes please." The vision of what we were seeing on the screen, multiplied fifteen times, took me over the edge.

"Gotta cum," I gasped, desperately holding back for the others.

"Go for it Tom," cried Natasha, in the throes of her own violent orgasm, "Cum on her lovely wet cunt. Shoot your hot spunk out of the that lovely fat cock."

"You do the same, John, spunk hard on that lovely lickable wet pussy," gasped Lisa as her hips started to buck up and down with her own ultimate pleasure. If Lisa was this close to her bisexuality, then what I had in mind for Boxing Day would be no problem!

In unison, but several miles apart, John and I released a generous quantity of spunk over our lovers' pussies as they both frigged themselves into paradise. We watched as each other's cream flowed through their fingers to mingle with their own wetness.

When we had both extracted the last of our semen and all breathing heavily, we settled back and focused on what we had just witnessed. Four sexy people all orgasming together.

"Fuck," whispered Lisa, loud enough for the others to hear, "I thought last night was pretty horny, but this was the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

John replied breathlessly, "Imagine thirty people all doing it, Lisa. And not on the internet, all in the same room."

"I can't wait."

Natasha had collected her breath enough to speak. "Okay boys, duty calls, you know what you have to do next, don't you?"

For a moment I was mystified, wondering what sexual deviation she was planning next, but when I saw John's head descend towards her groin I grinned and quickly followed suit with Lisa.

"Lick us clean boys and you might just get a thank you if you do it well!" laughed Natasha.

"Definitely," grinned Lisa as my tongue engaged with the wet mess in her pussy. I had no doubt as to what that reward was!

Together, John and I lapped away at our women's pussies, slowly building them up to another orgasm. Lisa told me later that she and Natasha couldn't keep their eyes off each other while our heads were buried between their legs. "I really fancy her Tom," she told me later when we were cuddled up in bed, "She reminds me of Margitte in Paris."

"It's time you did something about her," I remarked.

This time the girls didn't cum together, but one sparked off the other as they both screeched in delight.

Exhausted, but hard as iron, I settled back on the sofa. Pointing my cock meaningfully at my fuck buddy. I looked at the screen, John's cock was already buried completely in Natasha's mouth. I don't know when he came but when I saw Natasha open her mouth to display a spunk laden tongue, and I promptly jetted my own contribution down Lisa's throat. She gulped and swallowed immediately.

Collecting myself, I sat back against the cushions and looked at Natasha. She was sat up cross-legged and grinning, she had obviously swallowed too. The atmosphere was so intimate that I almost felt as though I had fucked her myself. I shared this with her.

"Come over one weekend, both of you, and you can fuck me for real, Tom. And I can tell John can't wait to get his cock in your girlfriend's pussy. And my tongue too!" she quickly added.

"I want to lick your pussy too," said Lisa. She had finally declared her sexual desire to another woman. Even though it was over the ether, she was nearly there!

"Where have you gone?" asked Natasha suddenly, peering at their computer.

"What do you mean?"

"Your picture has gone blank."

The camera battery had run out!

"Fuck it! Sorry."

"Never mind Tom and Lisa, just make sure your own batteries are fully charged when we all get together. When we meet a new couple we like to fuck all night."

"You're on," I laughed.

We exchanged a few final pleasantries completely unrelated to the erotic play we had just enacted, and promised to keep in touch. I did eventually have the pleasure of inserting my cock into Natasha's delightfully tight cunt, but I was not then accompanied by Lisa. The pleasure of receiving John's ample member was enjoyed by an old flame who was broadminded enough to want to try foursome sex for the first time.