All Comments on 'Christmas Tryst'

by Tadahel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

cheaters are worthless i would have left them in the cold to die personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading when you described going to dinner in a nearby village.

A village has only a few hundred people living there...so what kind of dinner would the local greasy spoon be serving? I figure if you can't even get that right, you're going to fuck everything else up too.

I don't care what your personal thoughts on adultery but you have to keep it within the confine of reality.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 10 years ago
Straight to the point

Nice. Nothing like a bit of hard core very plausible revenge even if the category should have been Loving Wives.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Not sure which sad part of the world you live in but here in England it is very easy to have one or more nice pubs or restaurants in a village.

I think it's time you moved somewhere civilised so you can experience life.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 10 years ago
Some comments are just stupid.

I live in a small town. The best restaurant(bar) around is 7 miles away in a village of less than 200. My only comment is that I would like to find out all the gory details. There was a lot left up in the air.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Just right

Just the right amount of credibility and fantasy to make this possible. And I agree, most villages around here have either pub/restaurants or former pubs that are only restaurants these days.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing..

TadahelTadahelover 10 years agoAuthor
To Gentleviking

This was my first ever submission to Literotica. I originally submitted it under another category (can't remember which) but it was shifted, presumably by the editors, prior to publication. I think there needs to be at least one other category available to authors covering cheating / cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon 1/15

You really are a clueless cretin. I lived in an out of the way corner of Britain for several years and it wasn't uncommon at all to find upscale pubs and places to dine right out in the middle of nowhere. One thing I really miss about living there was that when I went out to an evening at one of these places, the host expected guests to spend the evening there. There wasn't any of this "drink, eat, get up and get out" that even upscale American restaurants push. Not only that, the food served at many of these places ranged from excellent to fantastic - not that you couldn't find truly awful greasy-spoons there. Almost any motorway rest area would set new lows in that class.

So, rent a clue and remember that it's better to allow people to think you're stupid rather than flapping your jaws and proving you're stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the next day

I liked the story but it ended to quick what happen next was there divorces will there be more of this tell of the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY SATISFYING

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that our hero waited so long to make his presence known. He could have saved himself the pain of actually seeing his wife fucking his "friend" by just going out and pulverizing the bastard straight away. But it was good to see no consequence asskicking carried out on the bastard.

Tadahel1Tadahel1over 6 years ago
More to come .......

Hi - I've had to change my User name and am now Tadahel1 - and I've resubmitted this story under that new User ID. I'm also about to submit further stories and may continue where the "Christmas tryst" left off.

Tadahel1Tadahel1over 5 years ago
Odd

I was the original author of this story, submitted as Tadahel. I had to change my member name so moved to Tadahel1 and resubmitted the entire story, totally verbatim, under that name - where it was promptly rejected by the Editors for reasons best known to themselves. I'm intending writing a follow-up to Christmas Tryst - here's hoping I have more luck getting that one on here ……….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tadahel1: Well done! After chafing uncomfortably while Mike delayed, delayed, delayed I was pleased that they had been given enough rope to hang themselves. Alan's explanation of their predicament was just right. Hope you write some more.

Btw, don't pay any attention to those naysayers who post anonymously. They come to sites like these to blow off steam because nobody pays them any mind in rl.

LWlurker

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Fucking dirtballs... lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous