All Comments on 'Christmas Wish'

by ditzydana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was great!

No wonder so many of our military get teary-eyed when they hear "I'll Be Home For Christmas". To the ones on duty, home is the 12 square feet they curl up on at night. All of the decorating is done on the inside of the mind.

Here's a long distance hug to you and your husband from an Army brat.

Keep soldiering, son. You'll be home soon. And thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God Bless Both of You!

Dana, I'm adding both you and Cody to my prayers as of now.

Please let him know that there are a lot of average folks who appreciate his service and sacrifice. And, also your sacrifice in being apart from him. Especially at Christmas.

Our church currently has >two dozen servicemembers deployed right now in Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems that the list gets longer every month or so.

I'm thankful that Cody has you to look forward for cuming home to. May all of our military folks be as blessed as he is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Dana,

That was a great story! I wish you and your family well. Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enchanting

Delightfully different. I wish I knew how it ended. I hope Cody "kept the faith" and believed his wife's story of phantomic conception. Dumdiddydumdedee...four stars.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

He had reason to believe her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous