All Comments on 'Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 04'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
abob1abob1over 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is becoming one of my favorite storylines on this site! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Although I like the story and writing I still can't help but hate the mc although I doubt it would happen but it would be nice for SOMETHING bad to happen to him although I suppose that's doubtful since he mentions he would do everything all over again the same way, overall I like your work and really hope to see more chapters of this particular tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i hope that's not the end

i think Christy is one of the best fantasy here on literotica, is it possible to get more episodes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb

Why are infidels so fond of raping women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent story, I can't wait to see if you finish it. Truly well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Adore this.

I normally hate cuck type stories, but honestly this is spectacular. Love it all, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same as the other one

Seems to be the same outline in all your stuff. One is good, almost great even..then you read the next one, and it's really just the same thing.

You may want to try a different tack for your next run at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please go on

the fantasy is very special, please go on with your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
please continue

The storyline is so amazing, I really hope you continue as I'd like to see how this continues to develop!

whore4urwhore4urabout 4 years ago
What ever happened to Christy

You know we love Melody and the disastrous things that have happened to her, but we'rec also curious about the depths poor Christy will sink to. Any inspiration for our dear innocent slutty Christy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can't wait for part 5 to come out. Don't keep us waiting too long for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please please update!!

Taboodaddy39Taboodaddy39over 2 years ago

Please add to this🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would it be better so he could have a level of control to be her boyfriend publically and in all of these situations?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please add to this..this story is amazing and ive been anticipating a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is disappointing is your female character never has any redemption descending into a sexual auto person

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please update! I've been dying to read more about Christy. Would love a chapter where she gets pimped out on campus. Then her adventures continue on the street!

sfaigonsfaigon5 months ago

Please continue this... I absolutely need to read more about Christy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know this is a long shot... but I've been a reader for years and would love an update on this story as well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES