Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, about 10 days after she'd delivered the original message, something happened. Something that I had not prepared for the possibility of, or considered the consequences of. Now, years later, I can look back on it and mark it as the event that forced the culmination of my ultimate fantasies, but at the time I was terrified of the complete uncertainty and loss of control that it brought to my situation.

Christy and I had gone out to a restaurant on the far side of town together, near the big college campus. It was one of those places that's almost exclusively patroned by college kids. I had Christy dress provocatively, as usual, curious what kind of response it would draw. After we ordered out food and got our drinks, I quickly ran to the bathroom, leaving Christy sitting there alone in her super short shorts and cut off tee that only barely covered her tits, sipping her drink and knocking her bare knees together. Shorts, shirt, socks and shoes was all she wore. I used the bathroom and came back quickly. I was only gone just over a minute. When I came back into the dining room, I saw that Christy was surrounded by four guys who were standing over her, saying something to her.

I approached slowly. From about 12 feet away I could hear what they were saying.

"From the camshows, right?" one of them was saying to her. They looked like bro-ish frat guys. "Christy, right?"

They were all smiling slightly, stupidly. Christy had that invested but oblivious look in her eyes that I'd come to be so familiar with. She was looking up at them and smiling in a friendly way, nodding when he asked her name.

Given the nature of the conversation I held back. They weren't exactly being subtle about the topic, and people at other tables had taken notice. I really didn't want to now interject myself in this situation. How would that make me look? The chaperone of the whore who's also my girlfriend? I sat at a nearby empty table and continued to listen, my palms sweating. Christy didn't even look in my direction.

"So, you made that...offer...you know? That's a thing, right?"

Christy still had a friendly, but open expression. She nodded her head a bit, more of a wobble.

"Um, sure!" she said, although I knew she didn't even know what she was responding to.

"Cool. That's crazy. We're Sigma Nu. Have our fraternity house just up the road. How 'bout you come hang there with us for a while, you know? See what happens?"

Christy was already getting up out of her chair. "Ok!" she said happily.

The frat brothers were looking at each other with those dumb "holy shit!" looks. One of them put their hand on her back, and they all walked out the door with her.

I started to stand up to stop them, but I hesitated. I couldn't tell them no now. They'd probably cause a scene, and I might get busted. I decided to follow them at a distance back to the frat house. If it was active enough, maybe I could blend in and enter without it seeming too strange?

My heart racing with the weight of this new situation hitting me, I followed them from afar. I kept telling myself that I'd be able to find some way to bail her out of this situation and take her back home after she just blew and fucked a few frat brothers.

Little did I know that she was now Sigma Nu property, almost entirely out of my ability to temper or control. I was now just along for the ride.

12