All Comments on 'Chuck S03E15: Sarah vs. Morgan'

by CTR69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sequel where he some how brings this dream alive ? Or more hot dreams involving Sarah and other female characters Morgan imagines having a three some with . This is good and reminds me of a story where Morgan blackmails Sarah. If you continue ill definitely read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

This was greatly written, like the pairing. Would love to see more of Sarah/Morgan set in another setting. Maybe they go on a mission and Chuck can't join for some reason?

CTR69CTR69over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. For the next Chuck-themed story, I was playing with the scene in season one, where Lester asks Sarah out, but doesn't chicken out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Lester and Sarah...sounds exciting. Hopefully we will get to read the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New story?

Hi, just wondered if you are working on a new story?

CTR69CTR69about 8 years agoAuthor

Not yet, It was just this particular scene I had to get out of my head.

I did write another story, a direct continuation of the Loadedquill's Lara Croft story, but I did not receive permission to publish it.

doublezdoublezabout 8 years ago
.

This was great. I've thought for the longest time about sexifying this scene. Sarah walking around wearing basically nothing, and then hurrying away when Morgan finds her. It was just begging for it.

A little disappointed he didn't get to properly fuck her, but I enjoyed it regardless.

CTR69CTR69about 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I wanted to keep it different and quick, given the circumstances.

I was thinking about it, of course, but two cums would be too much of a cliche, IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous