Chuck S03E15: Sarah vs. Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers

He could not believe his eyes and what was he able to accomplish. Getting that woman to almost pass out on orgasm, it has to be every man's dream.

"UUUHHHH..." she let out a faint moan, slowly coming back while aftershocks passed through her sweaty body, then collapsed almost unconscious back on the table. Morgan gladly took in all of her sweet "orange juice." He was sucking that cunt dry throughout her orgasm, taking in everything her body had to offer. She. Was. Delicious. He was able to get up after her body became numb and her legs lost all strength.

"Ohhhh my God! Morgan, where did you learn how to do that? I've never..." She finally came back to him, breathing heavily. She could not believe the satisfaction this man gave her, Chuck didn't even come close!

"It's just something I've been dreaming about, since I first met you." He smiled back at her, being modest. There was no greater satisfaction for him than this moment right now. Just watching Walker coming back to her senses after making her cum so hard.

"Well, aren't you sweet. Thank you, I really needed that." She gave him a beautiful and honest smile. Looks like someone wasn't giving Sarah proper attention lately. Hmmm...

He gave her a few minutes, then lifted her exhausted body off the table and pressed her against the kitchen counter. Sarah could barely stand, she was a mess.

"Thank you, Sarah." He looked deep into her eyes, before their tongues met in a deep, passionate kiss, sharing her sweet scent still in his mouth, with her. Both of them swayed their heads around in passion, kissing and tasting each other's lips. They both wanted this to last forever, but knew what this kiss meant.

Morgan broke it first and like a ghost, slowly distanced himself from Sarah, who was still holding his hands, not wanting to let him go. They kept staring in each other's eyes and hers even filled with a tear. Sarah could only collapse on the kitchen floor when she finally let him go, sobbing and gathering her thoughts on what just happened. She wanted to talk to him.

"Morgan..." she gently called his name, as he drifted away. "Morgan..."

*Fades out and back to reality

"Hello, Morgan!" AHEM... "Hi. Do you want some orange juice?"

THE END

CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers
12