Church Girl Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,197 Followers

"I know it's inappropriate," she said. "But... it's just... it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Like I have someone in the church to connect with. I've told you my innermost secrets. Will you tell me yours?"

He swallowed hard and squeezed his rosary beads. Knowing what he was about to say could be seen as breaking the seal of the confessional and thus terms for immediate ex-communication.

Taking a deep breath, he started, "In the early years of my priesthood, which wasn't long ago, I used to hear confessions from a divorced woman. She was extremely submissive in her sexual nature, although she never actually used the word 'submissive.' She would inadvertently get aroused during our talks."

"What did you do?"

"I never actually touched her," he said, unable to stop his story. "But she would masturbate inside of the booth. She would pleasure herself underneath her dress, while I listened and watched. She would confess her sexual exploits and shame. All while bringing herself to a climax under my guidance and command."

Sara felt her pussy twitch and her heart rate rise. The thought of that happening inside of a confessional was shocking to the core.

"Did you like it?" she asked softly.

"Beneath these clothes, I'm an ordinary man, flesh and bone... weak."

"Were you afraid that you'd get caught?" she asked.

"We can't keep discussing this."

"Please?" she said with a sad look. "If you tell me more, I'll tell you more. Isn't your duty to help me? Well, this is how I want to be helped."

He stared at her with a long pause. "We never got caught because she always came early in the morning. Around dawn. She found herself enjoying confessing her sexual adventures with me. I enjoyed listening, as it's my duty to give guidance and counsel."

"I understand why she did that."

"Do you?"

Sara nodded. "Revealing yourself is a very exhibitionist thing. Especially when you do it to someone who can never reveal your secret. Like a doctor, a therapist, or even a priest. It's so freeing and liberating. In all honesty, I enjoyed telling you my secrets as well. It... well... it made me aroused."

The priest turned and leaned his back against the wall, looking down. Much to his dismay, his sexual desires were raging.

"This is the struggle we all face as human beings."

"What else did you do with her? There has to be more."

"I don't want you to think any less of me. I am your priest."

She leaned closer to the screen. "Do you think any less of me, knowing that I sucked my professor's dick on several occasions? How about the fact that I loved every second of it? I loved how it felt in my mouth."

The priest tensed and leaned his head back. Then he returned to the position in front of the screen, looking Sara in the eyes.

"I'll tell you because I trust you," the priest said. "If we were alone in the morning, sometimes she would be naked in the confessional booth. This was done at my order. I was dominant with her. I played to her submissive side, giving her exactly what she lusted after. In doing so, I indulged in my own desires."

Sara's lips parted and she found herself taking deeper breaths, then licking her lips. Naked in a confessional? What a thought. What a fantasy. It titillated her and it was making her so wet. It was taking hold of her. She wanted this man. She wanted to be treated like a naughty church girl by her priest.

"If you were still a dominant, what would you do with me?" she asked delicately.

"Let's not get started with that."

"Please. Just tell me. What would you do with me? Tell me how you would possess me. You have to believe me, I will never tell anyone. I have so much to lose, just like you do. This will always be our secret."

Once again, the priest looked at her, his expression torn. He hated that his old life was coming back. His old sexual practices and habits were returning. And it returned in complete conflict with his new life as a holy man.

"I would tell you to confess early in the morning," he said. "When no one else is around. When there would be only us. You and me. I would have you strip naked before entering my confessional booth. I would have you admit your lust and sins. Then I would make you pleasure yourself. And you'd better hurry too, or else someone could walk in and catch you."

Sara's pussy throbbed. In that moment, the good girl was gone. The church girl was gone. The young woman of faith had disappeared. All that was left was Sara, the lustful sinner.

"I beg you," she managed to speak. "Do this to me. No one will ever find out. I swear it."

He shook his head. "Don't tempt me."

"We won't have sex. I'll still be a virgin. There won't be any harm. Please? You said earlier that these feelings are normal. That we're wired to feel this way. I want to continue exploring this. I know you want to explore with me also. I can tell by the way you're looking at me. You want this too!"

The priest continued shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Sara."

With that, he stood and left the confessional booth without saying another word, freeing himself of the unsolicited temptation of sin. Sara remained on her knees, alone, wondering if she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

***

The rest of the day was painfully depressing. Sara went from cleansing herself spiritually, to the elation of finding a new fetish, to feeling ashamed of herself. How could she? Offering herself to a man of the church? Had she lost her mind?

And through it all, she did her best to act normal. Family was family. They'd know if something was wrong. With a family as big as hers, Sara did her best to act naturally; like her normal, vibrant, fun loving self, as to avoid suspicion.

That night, Sara felt the urge to do something she'd normally do in a situation like this. Apologize. All her life she was a respectful, well-mannered person, courtesy of her parents, and she didn't intend to change now. She knew she had tempted and offended the priest, and she needed to beg for his forgiveness.

She sat alone in her room at night in front of her computer. She knew the priest's email address and sent him a message:

Father Ryan,

I hope you're doing well this evening. I'm writing to you to beg for your forgiveness. When you were transferred to this church, you did it to get away from temptations. Now, sadly, I have become part of the problem.

It was a momentary lapse of judgment on my part. I don't know what came over me, and if you ever decide you want to hear my confessions again, then I can promise you that this subject will never come up again.

Mass is tomorrow and I will be performing in the choir. When we see each other, I hope that we can be cordial for the special day.

Thank you,

Sara

After the email was sent, Sara stayed in her room and did what young women normally did when alone. She played with her phone, texted friends, listened to music, and did some reading on her kindle.

All the while, her eyes lingered on the computer screen, waiting for the return email, hoping that the priest was a forgiving man. Of course he was, Sara figured, he's a priest, of course he'd be forgiving. But then again, maybe he'd be angry at her for tempting him. He had already sinned before as a priest, this was probably the last thing he'd ever want to do again because there would be serious repercussions.

Finally, before going to bed that night, the email came. It was a reply from the priest and she opened it immediately, eager to devour the message:

Dear Sara,

You have nothing to apologize for. It was our mutual doing.

I have to be honest here: You are a special young woman.

Your virginity should be cherished and nurtured. Yet, you are a vibrant woman with healthy needs.

We can continue our priest/parishioner relationship as normal.

Or, I can help you explore your feelings. We can push the bounds of your mind, but only that. I want you to remain a virgin. If you're interested, meet me at the church at 6 am.

Father

A pulsing feeling came alive between Sara's legs. As calmly as she could, she went downstairs to let her parents know that she was going to church ahead of the family in the morning, so she could pray alone and prepare for the choir.

Before bed, when the lights were off, Sara slipped her fingers underneath the covers to her womanhood. Her mind swirled with racy thoughts. Some tame. Some lewd. Some of extreme taboos. She came hard thinking of him. A nice sparkly orgasm before bed was always good to help her fall asleep.

What did he have planned for her? She'd find out soon.

The Morning of Sunday Mass

She had woken up early and left for church before anyone in her family was awake, leading them to believe she was going to pray and reflect. A simple lie, one she'd have to atone for later.

When she arrived at the church, it was still dark, and the priest opened the front door upon hearing her car park. He was already dressed in his black outfit with a white collar, his hair neatly slicked back and his face freshly washed.

"The others are still sleeping in the rectory," he said of the few other priests who ran the church. "We won't be disturbed."

She nodded. "We'll be quiet."

"Come, let's go down to the basement."

He closed and relocked the main door, leaving them alone in the church which was dimly lit, giving it an eerie feeling.

"What's in the basement?" she asked.

"Complete privacy."

The words sent a shiver down her spine. Her heartbeat rose as they walked through the empty church, past all the empty rows of seats, then down the stairs to the basement where the lights were already on. The priest's face had a cold demeanor which was impossible for anyone to read. Sara wondered if he was secretly aroused too.

Once there, Sara noted how this part of the basement was essentially a storage area full of supplies. It was a part of the church she had never been before, and she wondered what games he had in mind.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked as they stood face-to-face. "I can understand if you change your mind. What I have to offer isn't for everyone."

Sara gulped. "And what do you have to offer?"

"When I was a young man, I learned things from a dominant older woman. She taught me how to control. To clinch a person's willful submission and to give pleasure from it. She taught me how to train a person's obedience. So, Sara, I'll ask you again, are you sure you want this?"

She nodded. "Yes."

That was when the priest reached for a blindfold that was on a nearby table. It was long, slender, and black, in a perfectly rectangular shape. He held it out in front of Sara's face.

"Close your eyes," he said.

Sara obeyed. Then the priest covered her eyes with the blindfold and expertly tied it behind her head, leaving her in complete darkness.

"Now undress for me," he said in his fatherly voice.

While blindfolded, Sara removed her thin jacket and tossed it on the nearby table. The next step was more difficult. She pulled her Sunday dress overhead, leaving her standing in her matching pair of white bra and panties. She always wore white undergarments on Sunday because it represented purity.

For the next moment, Sara hesitated, standing scantily clad in her undergarments and shoes in front of this religious figure. Under the circumstance, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. What she appreciated was the fact that the priest didn't push her. He simply allowed her to undress at her own pace, one she was comfortable with.

She reached back and unclasped her white bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her pert young breasts on full display under the lights, curving upwards, her light pink nipples stiffening in the cool air.

She reached down to slide her white panties off, kicking them away with her foot. Her nice legs and cleanly shaven pussy in full view. A thin labia displayed between her legs.

She used her feet to kick both shoes off, standing barefoot on the hard floor.

It was in that moment, the moment of Sara's full exposure, that she felt a cold chill against her bare body, reminding her of her current naked state. She was totally bare except for the silver cross hanging around her neck; a stark reminder of her faith.

"You are such a natural beauty," he said. "A lovely creature."

"Thank you," she whispered back.

As she was blindfolded, her other senses became heightened. She heard the priest's footsteps coming nearer, no doubt getting a closer look at her nudity. Then she heard him walking behind her, probably getting a good look at her butt.

He brought his lips to her ear. "The essence of dominance and submission is the trust between two people. It is a deep and real vulnerability between both individuals, especially for the submissive. It takes getting to know each other to find out what works and what doesn't. So, are you ready to find out what your boundaries are?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "I want to learn."

"Then follow me."

Follow him? Where would they be going? She thought. Would they really be leaving the safety that the church basement provided?

The answer came when the priest took her by the hand and led her forward, with her bare feet walking on the cold hard floor. The surprise of the moment grew heavier as she was being led up the stairs.

Her heart continued to pound. This time, it wasn't only out of sexual arousal, but fear. The possibility of getting caught by another priest in the church was real and Sara questioned her decision to do this. Nevertheless, she had complete trust in him. She was ready for whatever was to come.

As they reached the main floor of the church, Sara felt warmth against her skin. She was glad that she no longer had to be naked in that cold basement any longer. But now, she was naked in a place where the church congregation would be gathering in a couple of hours to attend Mass. The place of holy worship.

"Almost there," he said.

"Where are we going?"

"You're going to confess everything."

Inside the confessional? Oh goodness. This was making her wet. She so desperately wanted to rip off the blindfold and reclaim some sense of control, but her sexual desires wouldn't allow it. She wanted to play his game.

Finally, as she was being led lightly by the hand, Sara stepped naked inside the confessional booth, getting down on her knees. The small door closed. Such an odd feeling in her current state. With the blindfold still on, she felt like she had been confined in a tiny space. Then she heard the priest enter the other side of the booth.

As exciting as this was, Sara was a little disappointed that there was now a small screen separating them. How she wanted to touch him, rub against him, and eventually take him inside of her mouth.

"You know how this works," he said.

She gulped first. "Bless me Father for I have sinned."

In the back of her mind, she could feel the priest staring at her blindfolded face as she made her confession. She could also feel him peering at her hard pink nipples.

"Go on," he said. "Tell me how you have sinned."

Sara gulped harder. "I've had a sexual relationship with a professor."

"Are you still a virgin? Answer truthfully."

"Yes, I am. I'm still a virgin."

"Then your sin is not as grave," he answered. "But tell me, why did you do it? You knew it was immoral, didn't you?"

Shame was building within her; her arousal was building at an equal pace.

"I did it because I couldn't control myself."

"In what way?"

"Sexually," she replied, ashamed of her moral shortcomings.

"Were these intense desires?"

She nodded. "Yes, they were. They still are."

"Then show me."

"What?"

"You say your sexual desires are still intense. Show me what you do with yourself. This is penance for your sins, if you seek forgiveness."

And she did want forgiveness. Sara parted her knees. She reached below and rubbed herself. All the while, she imagined the face of the priest. Was his face full of lust and enticement? Or was he still stoic? Sara could not possibly know, nor would she ever.

It felt so good being able to masturbate like this. So free of judgment and guilt. Despite the fact that they were in a holy place, Sara felt at ease pleasuring herself since it was under the instruction of a priest. Once again, she imagined what his facial expressions must have been.

"Do you like telling me this?" he asked in an evenly toned voice.

"Yes..." she whispered, her voice trailing off.

"Why?"

Sara tried speaking clearly as she masturbated. "Because I have no one else to talk to about this. If I talk with my church friends, they would make me feel ashamed for thinking about sex, for having sinful thoughts, for lusting when I'm not married."

Her fingers continued rubbing her pussy in the most elegant of ways. It was a technique that Sara had perfected; rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion. The fluids were already running onto her fingers.

"Don't you have other college friends who aren't with the church?"

"I don't want to talk about sex with them," she answered, breathing heavy. "I don't want to be labeled a hypocrite for being less than completely pure and innocent while being so religious. They'd tell me to lose my faith and ditch the church."

"A fair point."

"Should I stop touching myself?" she asked, feeling the guilt return.

"No. Part of your penance is to confess while pleasuring yourself."

"Okay." She breathed.

"Keep rubbing, but you are not allowed to cum yet," he said. "Now tell me what you have done with your professor. Confess your sins in detail. Let it go. Rub yourself while you do it. I am here for you, listening, watching."

The fire burned deep inside Sara. This was a whole new level of taboo and sexual exploration. This wasn't just physical, it was also mental. Her mind was being pushed to a limit that her deeply-held faith would allow. In a church of all places, while she was naked and masturbating.

She breathed deeply, sucking in air. "I lusted after him, in my heart and soul. I wanted him in every way. I used our private sessions to lust after him even further. I wanted this sin, that's why I feel so ashamed."

"You're hiding details, Sara. Be open. Be honest. Rub yourself while you tell me this."

Sara breathed harder, rubbing her pussy, her fingers dancing around her clit. "I took him inside my mouth. It would happen in his office, or in his car."

Her fingers rubbed faster and her body tensed. The lustful expression was clear on her face. Her jaw dropped, she breathed heavier, and her lips quivered.

"Sara, this is your confession. Cleanse yourself of the sin. Your penance is to be open and honest with me. To confess the full story."

"I was the one who initiated it," she confessed further. "It was me."

"I thought so," he said, sure of himself. "Tell me how you did it."

The shame burned inside Sara. But so did the intense arousal. A lust that would never go away, no matter how hard she tried to repress it. She clenched her eyes shut, even though she was already blindfolded. Her toes curled as she thought about what she would say next.

"I told my professor that I was a virgin," she explained with guilt. "The topic only came up because the book we were reading in class had sexual parts to it. He was surprised, but he knew about my religious side. I always wear the cross prominently around my neck."

"How did it go further? What did you do?"

For the first time that morning, Sara finally detected it. There was lust in the priest's voice. He was definitely aroused. And that arousal from the priest only added fuel to the fire inside of Sara's pussy.

"I told him everything," she said. "My thoughts. My views on sexuality. And he listened. I felt safe with him. I asked if my story was making him hard, and he said yes. I told him I had never seen a man's penis before, and he flinched. I asked if I could see it. That's when he locked the door, sat down, and showed me."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,197 Followers