Church Girl Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,279 Followers

"What did you do then?"

Sara gulped hard. "I got on my knees. Even though I'm a virgin, I'm not ignorant. I had an idea of what to do. And he guided me so that I did a good job."

"Did he teach you well?"

The lust in the priest's voice was thick, and that only made Sara even more aroused.

"He taught me well," she confirmed breathlessly. "I fell in love with sucking his dick. I can take it deep. That's what he liked about me. That I could take his dick far inside my mouth before gagging. He also liked the warmth of my mouth and the feeling of my tongue and lips."

"Where would he finish?"

"Always in my mouth."

This time, it was the priest's turn to breathe deeply. There was a brief moment of silence between them, and the only sound which both of them could hear was the sound of Sara rubbing her wet pussy. She was so horny, a slight gasp escaped her lips as she slipped two fingers inside her cunt.

"It's okay dear," he said. "Cum for me, now. I want to hear it. I want you to feel the pleasure flowing through you."

For the first time -- in all her years of masturbation -- Sara was able to do this without guilt because it was under the supervision of a dutiful priest. As odd as that was, it meant a lot to Sara. This was her chance for sexual liberation and acceptance of all the lust that was naturally within her.

While on her knees, her body tensed as she continued to rub furiously. Her mind flashed with different thoughts as she played with herself. She thought about the fling with her professor. She thought about the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth. She thought about swallowing cum.

But what brought her to an orgasm was knowing that her priest was watching her masturbate. It was the ultimate thrill. In her limited experience with sexual activities, this was a life changing event.

"Oh my god," she whispered as her body clenched and spasmed.

Her lips quivered and her toes curled. Her back went stiff as she played with her pussy. The orgasm sent a trickle of fluids in between her fingers, with the excess flowing down between her legs. It left her quivering and shaking from the intensity, then came a wave of relief. The pleasure lingered.

"It is a joy watching you," he said, almost in admiration.

"Thank you," she breathed, putting her hand down after the orgasm. "May I remove my blindfold now?"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Their deeply erotic moment was disturbed by a cell phone in the priest's pocket. Who the hell would be calling at this hour in the morning? And why did the priest leave his cell phone on during their intimate confession?

Sara was slightly peeved while the priest said, 'Excuse me for a moment,' and took the call while they were both in the booth. He spoke on the phone, exchanging only a few words with whoever was calling.

"My deepest apologies," he said, putting his phone away. "Church duties. We'll have to continue this later."

Sara was crushed with disappointment. Even though she just had a powerful orgasm, she still wanted more. She wanted to spend the entire morning with him, even though that wasn't possible, so she could pick his brain and learn all of his beliefs on human sexuality.

"Who is it? Do we have to end this now?"

"I'm afraid so. That was Mrs. Henderson. She'll be here any minute to help prepare breakfast. She also wants a private confessional."

"She does?" Sara asked, almost jealous by the sound of that.

The priest was amused, "It's nothing like that. We're friends. But she prefers the privacy of early Sunday mornings."

"Can't I stay with you?"

"And do what?"

"I want to stay in the booth with you," she pleaded, her utterly taboo desire refusing to let go. "I'll be quiet. I'll stay on my knees so that Mrs. Henderson won't see me."

"And why would you want to hide on your knees in this booth with me?"

"I... I want to suck your cock. Please? I'm good at it."

There was a pause after those words left her lips. Either the priest was too shocked to respond, or he was considering it. After a few moments, Sara got her answer.

"You must promise to be silent," he said calmly. "And never repeat anything that you hear. Okay?"

"I swear. I'll never tell anyone."

She heard the sound of the priest leaving his booth, then the sound of her booth being opened. The priest had removed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the wetness away from Sara's fingers and thighs. Then he guided Sara to her feet. They left the booth, and once again, she was barefoot and naked in the church she had attended all her life.

"Will you remove the blindfold?" she asked.

"No. It's part of your obedience, your submission. I control where you move, what you do, and how you do it. Understood?"

Even after the orgasm, Sara's pussy still managed to ache in arousal.

"Yes, I understand."

"Follow me. I will lead you to my side of the booth."

It was only a few feet. The priest had guided her to the other booth, then placed her on her knees. It was uncomfortable being made to sit so low, but at the same time, she would be receiving great pleasure from this. Pleasure from making her priest happy.

"There is a reason I'm letting you stay in this booth with me, while Mrs. Henderson does her confessional," he explained. "I want you to understand that human sexuality is a prevalent part of life. It is something we must accept, not shun."

"Thank you."

"But you want more than that, don't you? You want more than just a simple lesson."

Sara nodded. "I want to suck your cock, Father Ryan."

"Very well. You must do so silently, so that Mrs. Henderson won't hear you. Be silent, gentle, and slow. Use your tongue and your lips. Serve me."

Her breathing grew harder. "Yes, thank you."

There was a car pulling up in the parking lot. That was the cue for Sara to crouch down and then the priest closed the door, hiding her.

For the next few minutes, Sara hid inside the tiny booth, while the priest engaged in conversation with Mrs. Henderson. Finally, the priest had guided Mrs. Henderson to her side of the confessional booth (the side in which Sara had orgasmed a few moments earlier).

The door to the booth opened, and the priest entered his side, while Sara was hiding on the floor.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned," Mrs. Henderson said.

"What is your confession?"

"It's about what I've been doing with my husband. We finally went through with our plan to visit a sex club."

While hiding in the booth with the priest, Sara was shocked beyond belief hearing this. After all, this was Mrs. Henderson, a childhood friend of Sara's mom. This was a woman who had practically helped raise Sara. This was a woman who was a pillar of the community and a cornerstone of the church. Mrs. Henderson was the epitome of being 'prim & proper,' and here she was, confessing the intimate details of her sex life.

As they spoke, the priest gently grabbed Sara by the hand, pulling her to do something. That was when she felt it. The priest had quietly undone his pants, and Sara was now holding his erection.

The feeling of the cock made Sara's heart skip a beat. She wondered what caused this to happen. Was the priest aroused from hearing the details of Mrs. Henderson's bedroom activities? Or was he aroused from naked Sara? Maybe he really wanted his cock sucked like all men do.

Whatever the case, Sara had a duty to perform; her penance for the priest. In some perverse way, she felt this would lead to forgiveness for all her sins, simply because an ordained priest had deemed it to be true. This was penance that Sara would love doing. In truth, she loved sucking cock. She loved it from the moment she first did it. Afterwards, all she could think about was doing it again. And in that very moment, all Sara wanted, with all her heart, was to take that cock inside of her mouth so she could please it.

As she was listening to the deeply personal confession that Mrs. Henderson was giving, Sara carefully lifted her head so that she could swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. Immediately, the cock twitched, so she swirled her tongue some more. She loved that she was doing this to her Father. Then she sucked the head of the cock in between her lips, making it throb in agony. She wondered how the priest had the discipline to remain still and not make any noises.

The cock pulsed inside her mouth. Sara wondered when the last time the priest felt this sort of sexual pleasure. It must have been years. Poor guy, she thought. Knowing that the priest hadn't received this kind of pleasure in so long was enticing to Sara and only increased her desire to please him.

"We did everything at the club," Mrs. Henderson confessed. "It was a swingers club. Most of the men were younger, who adore women my age. It was like heaven to me. My body was worshiped, and I worshiped them back. I performed oral sex on at least 4 men. I had sexual intercourse with 3 of them."

"Go on."

"After this happened, I've had a horrible feeling of guilt. Of betraying my faith."

"How does your husband feel?" the priest said.

Mrs. Henderson nearly giggled. "Oh, he loves it. He had his share of fun with the women there. And he loved watching me in heat."

Hearing these juicy details made Sara slow down her efforts in sucking the cock. She wanted to pause and listen to every last tidbit. But as the priest was looking at Mrs. Henderson through the thin screen, he reached down and tapped Sara on the head, signaling her to continue sucking.

And so she did. As the confessional continued, Sara went back to work, sucking, licking, and bobbing on the hard cock. Of course, she was careful too. She didn't want to make any unnecessary slurping noises. She didn't do anything that would jeopardize this highly secretive relationship.

Sara did enough to drive this man wild with her mouth. And she did so silently. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the hard shaft, sucking with a powerful force. Carefully, as to not accidentally make any noises. Then she'd bob her head. When she wasn't doing that, she'd hold the cock in her hand, gently stroking it, then swirl her tongue around the head of his penis, which would in turn, consistently cause the priest to twitch ever-so-slightly.

"We've always enjoyed vibrant sex," Mrs. Henderson said. "But now, oh my gosh, things almost feel out of hand."

Sara continued sucking the cock, while also savoring the most intimate details of Mrs. Henderson's sex life. This was the kind of information that would destroy Mrs. Henderson, but Sara wasn't going to tell. After all, Sara now had a mouthful of her own secret, one which she greatly enjoyed having.

As Sara continued her oral service, she felt the hand of the priest strongly caressing her hair, then pulling her head down even further, ever so gently. She knew he wanted her throat, and she was determined to give it to him without getting caught. She was determined to show her obedience by taking him deep.

The confessional with Mrs. Henderson continued in graphic detail, as Sara took the erection further, inch by inch, until her throat was nearly reached. The head of the cock was in the back of her mouth. She tried not to gag or make any sounds as the priest held her in that position. But she kept on sucking the cock, even as her head was bound by the priest's hand, and her throat was near the point of gagging. Sara was not an experienced cocksucker by any means, but she had a natural talent for it, and a strong desire to please.

The priest's hand squeezed tighter, clenching Sara's hair, silently commanding her to hold the deepthroat pose and to continue giving the oral pleasure.

"You need not be forgiven," the priest said in conclusion, his cock buried deep in Sara's throat. "As long as you and your husband are consenting whole-heartedly, then this is for both of you to decide. Not I."

"Thank you, Father," Mrs. Henderson replied with gratitude.

By the time the confessional was complete, Sara felt like she had been on her knees for an eternity. Her throat was freed as the cock was pulled away, leaving a string of saliva hanging from her lips and chin. Her lower back had begun to ache from the poor posture of kneeling down so low. Her jaw was tired, but she wouldn't complain about that, she adored sucking this cock.

With Mrs. Henderson off to the kitchen, they had complete privacy in the confessional booth.

The priest stood, then he pulled away Sara's blindfold. For the first time in nearly an hour, Sara regained her vision.

She looked up to see the priest, who looked down at her. His cock was throbbing and wet with saliva. The cock looked impossibly hard and Sara was happy that her naked body and warm mouth had made this happen. He was caressing his erection ever so gently.

"Your submission and penance are almost completed," he said, with lust in his voice. "Did you enjoy listening to Mrs. Henderson's sexual activities with her husband?"

Sara nodded. "It made me wet again. I never would have suspected that she'd do such things."

"Sexual desires are part of humanity, my dear. What else did you enjoy this morning?"

"Everything. Being naked for you, in church. Being blindfolded. Masturbating for you. And I'm now obsessed with sucking your cock. Will you let me swallow?"

"Of course," he said, stroking himself harder. "Open your mouth. Give me your tongue."

"Thank you," she replied, opening her mouth wide open, sticking her tongue out to catch all of his cum.

For that moment in time, Sara could barely recognize the man she was looking up at, as he furiously stroked his hard cock in front of her face. His eyes were filled with lust and sexual desire for Sara.

He came. His cock shot ropes of cum. Each shot of cum was aimed directly towards the open hole. And with Sara's mouth wide open, and her tongue sticking out like a thirsty puppy, none of the cum missed. Everything landed on her tongue, where they both wanted it to go.

When it was done, Sara looked the priest in the eyes, her tongue still hanging out to display the cum. Then, while their eyes remained locked, Sara put her tongue back in her mouth, pressed her lips together, and gulped hard, swallowing everything, sending the hot cum straight down her throat and into her stomach.

"Your penance is complete," he said, breathing heavy and softly stroking her hair. "You are forgiven for all transgressions. Now, it is time to get your clothes. You must get dressed."

She smiled, "I prefer being naked for you."

The priest held Sara by the back of her head, compelling her mouth to return to his cock. She took the flaccid penis inside her mouth and cleaned it, slurping up the remnants of cum still lingering, sliding her tongue across the tip of the penis and making sure to swallow.

***

It was only a few hours later that Sunday Mass occurred. The parishioners sat in the pews while the choir girls sang in their long pretty robes. These songs were their pride and joy. This was the tradition of the church.

Sara was in the choir loft, singing in the middle row. As a veteran choir girl, she lived for days like this. It was everything a church girl could hope for. She was embracing her faith, entertaining the community, and bringing people together. That was why the choir girls loved to sing.

But unlike the other choir girls, Sara was naked underneath her gown. Her breasts and bare bottom pressing against the soft fabric of the gown. A faint trace of cum was still on her breath. As she sang proudly, all she could think about was taking the priest inside her mouth again, pleasing him, and serving him so obediently.

The End

Special thanks to letitallgo2014 for her unique thoughts and philosophies.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.