Cindy's Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure of her soft hand wrapped around my throbbing manhood felt so good I could not bring myself to stopping her. I just froze in place as she gently stroked its aching length. My head began to swim from the exquisite pleasure she was giving me. Completely wrapped up in the feeling my body was experiencing I didn’t notice she had raised my shirt and was gentle sucking on my nipples and lightly ran her teeth around my pectoral area. All the while she stroked on my hard cock.

The sensation was more than my wracked body could handle. I felt my legs begin to quiver as my hips thrust forward in almost perfect timing to her stroking hand. I put my arm around her to help steady myself. I could feel the load in my balls begin to move forward. And without warning as I bit my lip I began to shot load after load of cum out onto the ground. I was frozen in bliss as the warm tingling sensation flowed over my body. I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

Deb raised her head toward me and we kissed with the passion and intensity the orgasm had given me. Our tongues gently swirled around in our meshed mouths. All the while she continued stroking my spent cock until it was completely limp in her hand. She then stepped back from me and began licking my cream off her hand. Looking at me with a smile she remarked, “did that feel as good as it tastes.” I just stared at her feeling dumbfounded with a silly grin on my face, I was at a lose for words. All I could think to do was to embrace her with all the passion I could muster and kiss her letting my tongue softly dance within her mouth caressing her tongue. Gently using my hands I began kneading the cheeks of her firm ass.

After what seemed like five minutes Deb slowly pushed away from me. Slowly she returned my cock into my pants and said, “we better get back.” Feeling the warm rush of embarrassment flow over me I replied, “Do you think they know what we are doing.” There was a moment of silence before she responded “ I am sure of it, we don’t keep secrets from each other.”

Trying to button the front of my pants as I talked “You all seem to have strong friendship”

“It’s more than friendship Tom is my husband!”

“What…. your husband!”

“Oh don’t worry…. we have an understanding”

“Understanding… What type of Understanding?”

“Well we decided long ago when we married that we will enjoy the pleasures of life”

“ But…. what about Sue and Sharon how do they fit in?”

“Oh they are also Tom’s wives?”

Talk about a slap in the face, my mouth went dry as I was overcome with a mixture of feelings from shock to sexual excitement. From years of being raised with strict monogamous beliefs, which had been instilled into me from teachings in the church and school. I never knew such relationships were possible. At least according to the laws of the land it isn’t.

Deb must have sensed my confusion and began to explain in more detail. “Its called polymory…. the ability to truly love more than one person.”

“But…. You said married I didn’t know it was legal.”

“Not in the eyes of the law, we married in a church but never registered with the government.”

“Then the marriage isn’t legal?”

“It is in the eyes of god…legal is a term used by man to control man.”

I could see that trying to debate her beliefs would be futile. So I decided to keep my mouth shut and try to keep my mind open. We slowly began to walk back toward the campfire. Gathering firewood as we travel. I guess returning with the extra wood would give us the excuse for being gone so long.

As we approached the campfire I noticed there was still three figures around the fire. Tom was still sitting on the cooler playing the guitar and singing. Sharon had joined the gathering she sat next to Tom on the ground leaning her head on his lap. And Sue was kneeling on my sleeping bag slowly rocking sideways to the sounds of the music.

Laying our armloads of wood on the pile. Everyone looked at us and smiled before returning to their music. Sharon stood up and walked toward me. She was wearing what looked to be a long cotton sundress. Stepping between me and the campfire I could see the glowing light of the fire had made her dress almost completely transparent. I could see she wore nothing underneath giving me an excellent view of her slender firm body with nice round hips and silky smooth breasts. I could see with enough clarity to ascertain she was cleanly shaved, as the silhouette of her labia was visible.

As she came up to me I held out my hand for the introduction. But was almost floored when she put her arms around me held me tight against her body and began to kiss me with the passion of long lost lovers. The feel of her tongue as they parted my lips and began to gently caress my tongue. Was a shock to my system as my arms just hung to my side? Nervously I looked over at Tom with a twinge of fear. He never looked up, he just sat there playing the guitar and singing his songs. I did notice my cock began to stir from the wild melee of emotions going through my mind. Reaching down with her hand she gave my left ass cheek a squeeze as she introduced herself.

Then stepping back from me she turned to Deb and repeated the sensual greeting she had given me. Al this point my mind was numb and I wasn’t even shocked seeing these two beautiful women in their passionate embrace. Stepping back from Deb, Sharon remarked “Girl I taste the freshness of a mans love cream, on your lips,” Both woman looked at me and smiled. Tom seemed oblivious to anything other than his music, and never even looked up.

Feeling at ease with my new friends I quietly sat on my sleeping bag next to Sue as Deb sat on the opposite side of me. No sooner had I sat down than Sue handed me another beer. I noticed the two girls went right back to teasing me again. But this time I just relaxed and let them play; of course my cock was enjoying the light sexual teasing as it began to lightly throb.

Tom played the guitar with skill; he even had a good voice as he seemed to be engulfed in his music. The girls continue to sway to the beat of the music. I began to feel the euphoric state of the music and surroundings. The night air slowly began to cool the air, increasing the stimulating effects of the warmth of the campfire.

A Tom finished the final cord of the song he opened his eyes and looked straight at me with a warm smile before saying, “So what brings you back to nature?” Not sure what he was asking I replied, “Excuse me?”

“I mean what has upset the karma in your life to bring you back to nature.”

“Ohh…. I had some things to work out and thought a hike in the mountains would help me think.”

“Man, its good to see some people still remember to return to the basics, to find the balance they need in life.”

Tom placed the guitar on the ground next to the cooler he was sitting on. While Sharon slowly rose from the ground and gracefully moved toward him until she was sitting across his lap. She held on to him and nibbled on his neck and ear while we talked. Tom went on to explain his carefree philosophy on life, and his interpretation, of the Hedonistic beliefs, of living life to enjoy pleasure of the body’s senses.

I sat listening to his words, though they go against the teachings in my life. They all made sense to me, I found myself intrigued with his reasoning. Not to mention becoming very horny with the two women sitting against me. They still continued rubbing against me as they passed things back and forth.

Deb had me lay on my back as she kneeled above my head. She had me rest my head in her lap. The soft smooth feel of her warm thighs felt invitingly comfortable. Sue made herself comfortable by lying on my thighs between my partially spread legs. My body was not use to so much female attention. My cock of course was the first body part to express its approval.

As I lay comfortable I listened to Tom speak of their philosophical beliefs of love and caring with a strong physical release of euphoric joy. This group doesn’t seem to care about ownership and possessions, just the need to enjoy their life and love each other unconditionally.

As Tom spoke I watched as he slowly began to feel on Sharon. Gently caressing her legs as he worked his hand under her dress. Sharon body responded to his tender touch, with a moan of approval. Her nipples were becoming erect as she leaned her head back and enjoyed the erotic feel of Tom’s hands moving over her body. We all watched as Sharon opened her legs to give him access to her love box. As her moan grew louder I realized his hand had found its delicate mark. It was very arousing to watch as she began to gyrate her hips to his movements, slowly she unbuttoned the front of her dress, a button between each shallow breath. Several minutes had passed before the dress was completely open. Exposing her luscious breasts. I could see Tom’s hands working between her legs as she ground against it.

The whole wile Tom was giving Sharon pleasure he continued speaking. But my mind had reached a point where I didn’t hear anything he was saying. I was mesmerized with the site of this beautiful woman riding his hand, with a content look of orgasmic satisfaction.

I wasn’t aware that I had reached under Deb’s shirt and had begun to fondle her breast as they hung sensually above my head. I was aware when Sue cupped her hand over my crotch and gentle kneaded my manhood through my pants. The feeling was wonderful as my cock began to enlarge in her hand. Then Deb pulled my shirt up to my neck and began racking her fingernails sensually around my chest and stomach. My head began to swim with passion feeling the sensations these two girls were giving me. While I watched a third one ride the fingers of her male counter part.

The anticipation was growing in my crotch as Sue slowly began to unbutton my pants. I watched as Deb removed her shirt exposing her succulent breast. I could feel the passion begin to build from deep within my body. It wasn’t more than a minute before my pants was open, sue had freed my cock from is confines. The cool night air felt refreshing against the skin as it stood tall throbbing with excitement. Then without warning I felt the hot breath of her mouth as she impaled her face onto my eager rod. The feeling was beyond description as I felt her tongue flicker along the head as her hot lips went lower and lower down the shaft. Deb slowly slid her legs out from under me and stood up to remove her clothes. I followed suit and began to remove my shirt.

I lay still on my back with my eyes closed enjoying the feeling of Sue’s oral assault on my cock. Then I heard Sharon begin to moan louder, I knew she was getting close to her orgasm. I opened my eyes to se Deb standing over my head. The sight of her delicate pussy was art within itself. I place my hands behind her knees and gently pulled her toward my waiting lips. I wanted to taste her sweet honey pot and lavish in all of its glory. Watching her slowly lower herself toward me filled me with anticipation as my mouth began to water with the wanton desire. As her pussy slowly came to rest above my mouth I darted my tongue forward to taste the sweet nectar. Deb was already dripping wet as I slowly licked along the length of her labia. Her scent was intoxicating as I felt her hips slowly rock on my face, while a light moan escaped her lips. Feeling the slight shift in her weight I notice she was leaning forward bringing her mouth closer toward my hard saliva covered cock. I could feel as Deb began to work on my throbbing member with a wilder passion than Sue did. Sue’s weight lifted from my legs as I felt her pulling off my pants, then she also stood up to remove her clothes.

Engulfed in my own world I was enjoying myself with feelings I have never felt. Then out of the silence I heard Sharon as she began screaming “ Oh god yes I am Cumming…. Yes please don’t stop…. its so good.” From that point on I could not make out any words from her, just a series off deep moans and grunts. The sound of orgasmic release was very erotic as it echoed through he woods.

My attention quickly turned to the warm feel of Sue lowering her naked body on my legs as she began to gently lick and nibble my balls. Had it not been for my release earlier from Deb’s hand job I would have lost it the second her tongue touched my balls. I thought I was doing good holding my own. Until Deb began to moan while her hot mouth was on my cock, and began to work her pussy harder against my face. The vibrations were wild as my cock began to feel the building from deep within my groin.

Almost without warning Deb removed her mouth from my cock as she began to holler “ yes…. Oh yes…. lick my pussy it feels so good.” She began to rock hard against my face as I sucked her pussy lips deep into my mouth. The low deep orgasmic moan that escaped her mouth filled the stillness of the woods. As her body began to jerk wildly just before she collapsed onto me with exhaustion. As she laid still on me I continued to lightly lick and suck her swollen pussy. Then I felt Sue’s mouth engulf my cock once again as she began to orally love the feel of a hard cock in her mouth.

Opening my eyes I saw Sharon above my head as she lowered herself to also Lick Deb’s spent pussy and kiss me passionately. The frenzy of my building lust had gotten he best of me. As I began to buck my hips to thrust deeper into her waiting mouth I was filled with anticipation of the release that is to follow. The orgasmic rapture raced from my balls to spray Sue’s mouth and throat. My whole body tensed with each jerking release of my hips. Then Deb also began to lick and suck on my cock and balls as if she were assisting Sue’s efforts. Slowly my orgasm subsided and I lay still. Deb slowly rolled off my chest to rest. But Sue kept sucking my cock until it was completely limp. Sharon slowly rose away from our passionate kiss.

Then I saw Tom was kneeled behind Sue thrusting his cock into her hot pussy with all reckless abandon. Sue was moaning loudly as she tried to match his thrust with her hips. Then almost as if it were planned they began to climax together. Both bucking and thrusting wildly not caring about anything around them other than the intense impending release of their orgasmic rapture. I felt Sue’s nails begin to dig into my thighs as she screamed to signify her orgasm had reached its peak.

As their orgasm began to subside Sue collapsed onto my stomach and Tom lay on her back as we all lay together naked. Reveling in the afterglow of our orgasmic bliss and trying to catch our breath. The feeling was one of complete freedom as I lay in this heap without a care in the world.

I had no idea how long we just lay together; time seemed to stop for me. But I was beginning to feel the need to urinate. Deb was the first to get up as she went to the cooler to get everyone a beer. Slowly everyone began to sit up and enjoy the fire against his or her naked skin. The cold beer was refreshing but it added to the need to relieve my bladder. So I quietly excused myself and headed for the edge of the clearing to find a tree to use. It felt free to walk naked into he woods with nothing on but my hiking shoes. Surrounded with the darkness of night I just stood there and let my bladder do its thing. The releasing pressure only added to the glow I was already feeling.

Having finished my business I just stood there in the darkness and enjoyed the feel of my nakedness and the taste of the cool beer. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my stomach and the warm breath of a voice as it said “everything ok?” the feel of the silky body gently pushed against my back felt relaxing. It was Sharon I believe she was checking on me to make sure I was all right with the evening’s activities.

Reaching down with her hands she grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it to its limp extent while cradling my balls with her other hand. Then she whispered in my ear “I want to feel this inside me.”

“The nights still young, I am sure with a little time I can get it hard for you.”

“That would be great, Deb said you really know how to lick a pussy. I am not sure what I want more.”

“Why worry about it I just might be able to accommodate both requests.”

“ That is awesome I love the feeling of a hard…. Hot…. Cock…. filling my pussy.”

I turned to face her and without warning she began to kiss with a hot passion that I have never experience. I felt a new stirring within me; this feeling of pure lust is something that I have never experienced. But I enjoyed every bit of it the feeling of freedom without all the issues that seems to cloud human life.

Sharon had a passion that is all her own, a wild freedom of pure animal lust without any regret. She sucked on my tongue like it was a hard cock. The whole time she never missed a stroke on my limp cock with her soft hands. As we enjoyed our embrace of pleasure I felt Sharon shiver for the cool night breeze. Gently squeezing the cheeks of her firm ass I stared into her glowing eyes and said, “What do you say we return to the warmth of the fire.”? She replied, “Yes I am starting to feel cold.”

“Well let’s head back and see what everyone else is up to.”

“That’s easy they are enjoying the pleasures of life.”

“Amazing how you all live together without any jealousy towards anyone.”

“We choose to enjoy our short life to the fullest, we don’t have time for jealousies or bad feeling toward anyone.”

With out another word she grabbed my cock and began to lead me back to the campfire. It felt strange and erotic having this woman holding my member as we walked. We entered the clearing to the campfire I could see Tom laying on his back while Sue rode his dick with a wild passion. Deb was sitting to the side watching their show she was using her fingers to play with her pussy. Sharon walked over to Deb to give her a hand kneeling between Deb’s legs she began to lick her swollen wet pussy, Deb let her head fall back and moaned out loud at the pleasure Sharon’s tongue was giving her.

I noticed the fire was slowly dying down and in need of some attention. So I walked over to the pile of wood and began to add more wood to stoke up the flames. Feeling confident the fire was once again emitting its warm heat to everyone around the campsite. I sat back onto a sleeping bag and removed my hiking shoes; I didn’t want to be the only one wearing anything. Leaning back I just watched the show and enjoyed the wild sounds of orgasmic bliss fill the night air of the woods.

Sue had leaned back holding Tom’s knees, and supported her weight on her own knees. She bucked her hips forward and back. Each forward motion exposed Tom’s glistening cock as it slowly moved out of her swollen pussy. Just when I thought I could see the head she began to swing her hips back engulfing the entire length of his penis. Her head was leaning back so far I could only see her neck and chin. But her breast stood out proud with its hard nipples slowly swaying.

Sharon continued licking on Deb’s succulent pussy enjoying the taste. Using her hands she gently plays with her pert breast. Deb writhes against the assault of Sharon’s tongue with loud moans of pleasure. Then without warning Her hips began to jerk wildly as she grabs the back of Sharon’s head and pulled her into her moist cunt.

I became drunk with lust as my cock began to grow at the wild site before me. I slowly stroked the length matching the thrusts of Sue’s movements enjoying the pleasure my hand was giving my cock. I dare not close my eyes, without risk of missing a moment of the impending orgasmic scene unfolding before me. The loud moans of pleasure reverberated through my head with the intensity of a jackhammer. The pressure was beginning to build in my balls as I felt the impending orgasm begin to form.