Cindy's Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon gazed at my throbbing member watching it slide in my hand. With a smile on her glistening lips she walked toward me until she was standing with her feet straddled on either side of me. Slowly she began to squat over my throbbing cock until he head touched her moist pussy. I slowly rubbed the head along the swollen folds enjoying the silky feeling. Sharon reached down and pushed my hand away as she gently grasped my cock. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she smiled and said, “Now don’t move, no matter what just lie still.”

Without another word I felt her slowly lower her body to engulf my throbbing member. The urge to push my cock deep into her swollen moist pussy was almost unbearable. She moved ever so slowly until my entire throbbing member was completely engulfed. The feeling was one of pure joy as my throbbing member enjoyed the feeling of her heat. The only thing of Sharon that touched me was her delicate pussy wrapped tightly around my cock.

As we both lay still I began to feel the muscles in her cunt begin to move against my swollen member. The feeling was unbelievable as I fought hard to lay still. Her pussy was slowly milking my cock as we both fought hard to remain still. My legs were beginning to shake uncontrollably as she began to milk with more intensity. The feeling of my cock being pulled harder and harder into her hungry pussy was almost more than I could bear. I closed my eyes trying hard to make the feeling last as long as possible.

I felt a slight breeze brush my ear; opening my eyes I saw the wonderful sight of Deb standing over me with her wet pussy in full view. Reaching up I guided her down onto my waiting tongue and began to lap her juicy pussy enjoying the will erotic feel on my member. Felling the pressure begin to build I began to thrust forward trying to busy my cock as deep as I could into Sharon’s wet hot pussy. All the sudden my cock felt cold as she lifted off of it saying, “I said not to move, if you move I will stand up.”

What torture to bring me to the throes of passionate bliss and them stop. I almost couldn’t contain myself. After a few seconds I was able to stop shaking and I felt Sharon’s hand once again guided my waiting cock back into her wet pussy. The heat from her depths was almost more than I could take. But I strained to keep from moving. Instead I concentrated on the delightful taste of Deb’s succulent pussy. As she rubs her hot cunt back and forth across my eager mouth. Judging by the gurgled moans I could tell they were busy dancing in each other’s mouth sucking on their tongues as they enjoy the building orgasmic feeling we are mutually sharing.

Sharon’s moans were becoming louder and her milking action was growing with intensity as I felt her vaginal muscles quiver, she was fast approaching her orgasm. The feeling was quickly driving me over the edge I felt the eruption began to move forward from the depths of my testicles. Without warning Deb removed her wet cunt form my face as she stood up. Sharon quickly replaced her pussy with her hot mouth as our tongues danced wildly in our mouths. Then she began to thrust her hot pussy down on my waiting cock with a wild fast fury that I was not able to control. My cock began to erupt with a wild frenzy as I thrust into her hot pussy with every ounce of strength I had in me. Just when I though I could not climb any higher on the pleasure threshold I felt Deb’s tongue on my balls licking and sucking the skin into her mouth as I pounded Sharon’s pussy trying to unload every drop of seed as deep in her milking pussy as I could. I felt as if I was going to pass out from the intense pleasure I was feeling. Slowly our pounding began to subside as Sharon collapsed onto me trying to catch her breath.

Deb never stopped she slowly licked my cock and Sharon’s cream oozing pussy trying to lick up every drop of our love. The sensations of the after glow was beyond description as we just lay still in each others arms enjoying the glowing feeling of Deb’s tongue. It felt as if fifteen minutes had passed before Sharon had the strength to raise herself off of me. I just lay still enjoying the feeling as Deb was trying to get my spent member hard again. Looking up I say that Tom and Sue was laying back in each others arms watching the sexually charged show we had just provided them.

Sharon brought me a cold beer as she sat down next to me watching Deb work her magic. Amazingly enough it didn’t take Deb long to have my member throbbing hard again. I was surprised to see my cock was ready for more action. I began to feel as if my second wind had emerged. As I slowly rose to my knees I lifted Deb up and kissed her with all the passion I had in me. The taste of our mixed juices in her mouth were unbelievable and the scent was driving me wild as I felt like an animal of passion began to emerges from within me.

I slowly guided Deb to turn around and bend over on all fours in front of me. I slowly began to guide my hard cock into the very wet depths of her hot pussy. It was almost a perfect fit, her pussy felt extremely wet and seem to fit my cock like a glove. I began to slide in and out of her pussy with a rather fast paced rhythm enjoying the feeling as she met each thrust with and almost perfect rhythm to my actions. Having had three orgasms, which was a record in itself. I felt that I could enjoy the sweet grip of her pussy for hours. Deb seem to enjoy herself just as much as she began to coax me on, “oh yes…. shove the hot cock into me…Oh god it feel great…please faster…. I need more…Oh yes…I can feel the cum building.” The sounds of her voice were like harmonious music to my ears.

Deb was slowly increasing the tempo of thrusting her hot wet pussy harder and harder against my hard cock. My balls were slapping against her clitoris with a fury that added to the wild sounds of our love. Sue was in a trance as she drove harder against me working for the release her body needed. Her moans had grown to loud cries of erotic passion I was sure anyone within half a mile would have heard with clarity. Then without warning her body began to shudder as she screamed out loud. Her orgasm was the completely wild with all the animal lust her body contained. I have to hold on to her hips to keep my balance while I thrust my engorge member into her pussy with all my unrefined animalistic fervor.

Then with a few limp thrust of her beautiful ass against my thrusting manhood she slowly fell forward and collapsed onto the sleeping bag reveling in the afterglow of the intense orgasmic release shared with a pleasurable exhaustion. My hard glistening cock just stood proud throbbing in the breeze. I felt the urge for my own pleasurable release the strength within me could continue on, but Deb was spent reveling in her afterglow and needed rest.

Then I felt a hand wrap around my hard cock. It was reaching from behind me; I began to turn around to follow the tugging of the hand. It was Sue she slowly rested on her back in preparation of me. Her legs were already wide open as she continued guiding me to her waiting hot pussy. I wasted no time letting my member enter the waiting folds of her well-lubricated pussy. With her nails lightly digging into the cheek of my ass she began to set the motion of my penis as I thrust forward to match her preferred pace. She moaned with approval as I buried my cock to the hilt then withdrew almost till the head would almost fall out and then start back in. Sue wrapped her legs behind my lower back to assist the thrusting as I pounded her delicate pussy at her preset rhythm. The only other sounds other than her moans were the slapping of my balls against the tender cheeks of her ass.

The feeling was exquisite as I felt her muscles begin to grip my penis each time I withdrew and relaxes as I thrust forward. Feeling the need to change position I carefully picked her up. Using my knees to support our weight I leaned back against my ankles. Sue wrapped her arms around my shoulders for support and begins to ride my cock with a fury that would cause me to go over the edge.

I then noticed Tom move in behind Sue and gently nudge against her. Sue stopped riding my cock and held tightly on to me while impaled deep on my hard cock and leaned her head back to offer Tom a sensual kiss as he slowly began to penetrate her inviting backside. Sue held still to allow Tom the time needed to slowly enter her. Slowly I could tell by the look on her face that he was slowly moving his cock deep into he depth of her bowels. As the blissful look of thoroughly being filled Sue slowly began to thrust against both of our cocks. I was amazed that I could feel the presence of his hard cock deep inside Sue.

Tom and I held onto each other’s wrists for support As Sue did all the movements against our eagerly waiting cocks. Her moans were beginning to increase in volume and she was thrusting with more fury at each passing minute. Sharon had moved in close behind me and was using her hands to explore my body. As Deb also moved behind Tom and using her hands moved along his. I remember thinking this erotic scene of our wild sex would have been and awesome sight for a picture.

Sue had begun to reach the height of her orgasm as she began to cry out loud “yes…. oh yes…. fill me up…oh god this feels good…oh yes….” My cock felt every shudder of her orgasm since we supported her weight. The feeling and view was extremely erotic as I felt my cum slowly building toward the awaited eruption. Then Tom became very spasmodic and jerky and he finally became stiff as he shot his orgasmic release deep in her. I felt as if my load was within seconds of erupting into her slick pussy. When I felt Sharon reach down to my ass and ran a finger into my anus. The feeling was almost electric as sparks of pleasure ran up my spine and throughout my body. Then without warning Deb reached over and gently grasped my nipples gently squeezing them. The intense feeling of pleasure was more than I could handle as I erupted with a wild jerking fury as I thrust my cock deep into Sue’s waiting pussy. My climax seemed to go on, it felt like minutes of orgasmic ecstasy but I knew it was only seconds. It felt as if my whole body was erupting with my cock as it spewed its seed deep into Sue’s hungry pussy. Sharon had to support my body as I slammed my cock deep into Sue. Feeling almost completely spent I collapsed back against Sharon and slide to her side to rest on the sleeping bag. I was overcome with pure and total exhaustion. My muscles quivered in the after glow of the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

As I lay still I watched as Sharon moved around and begin to suck my manhood until it was completely limp. I was too tired to move and only watched the gentle actions of Sharon’s tongue. It seems that we all were exhausted as we all just lie together and enjoy the blissful feeling of our sexual work.

I looked up into the night sky, staring at the stars as they gleamed brightly. Then for the first time in as many hours Cindy had entered my mind, it was as if the thought were far back behind the thoughts of the present. I felt as if I had overcome the mixed feeling of her actions. I am not sure when or how but I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The morning sun felt good on my nude body. I felt as if I had slept for a week. The feeling of complete contentment covered my body like a warm blanket. Slowly I opened my eyes and stared at the treetops. They gently swayed in the morning breeze. I began to smell the burnt wood scent of the campfire that was slowly burning itself out. Looking into the fire ring I could see the pile of black burnt ash with light trails of smoke wafting up into the air slowly dissipating.

Slowly I sat up and stretched I felt like a new man. Then I noticed I was the only one in the campsite. Looking around I saw nothing other than my own sleeping bag; my clothes lay in a neat pile. There was no trace of Tom, Deb, Sue, or Sharon. Even their van was gone. I began to walk around the campsite looking for a trace that they were even there. I could not find anything not even a small scrap of paper or an empty beer can. Walking to where the vehicle was parked I did not see any tracks. Only the tire tracks from my Rodeo were present.

Had this been a wild dream my mind was at a loss. If it were a dream it was so vivid that I could still smell the scent of the wild sex. Even my body felt as if it were recuperating from a night of wild sex. I felt confused as I put on my clothes. Slowly I began to walk around the campsite, then widening my search to the outer area in the trees. Even walking half a mile down the narrow trail that led to the campsite didn’t provide any traces of my new friends.

I felt at a loss for answers. This has been the most erotic dream I have ever experienced. I slowly relived in my mind each and every move of the evening. The reality of every encounter was so fresh on my mind that I could almost feel every touch and smell. I began to notice that my member was hard and throbbing within the tight confines of my pants. I have the extreme urge to release the swelling pressure.

Then like a flood in my mind the picture of Cindy with her three lovers came forward. Instead of anger or disgust I felt overwhelming warmth of wanton lust. The more I thought about it the more I became aroused. The thought of enjoying Cindy in each way I had witnessed had become very arousing to me.

I felt an overwhelming urge to run home and ravish every inch of her body. I began to pack my equipment and load everything into the Rodeo. I carefully doused out he remaining hot embers of the fire with water. Feeling satisfied the camp area had been properly policed I climbed into my truck and began my trip back to the city. The only thing I was thinking about was holding Cindy on my arms.

The need for urgency was very compelling as she was due to move out of their apartment during my absence. My only advantage now is I was not expected to return for two more days. Hopefully she intended to use the whole three days to move. The fear that she might have already left created a lump in my throat and caused my mouth to go dry. I looked at my cell phone it showed I was out of the area with no signal. I needed to get to the main road away from these mountains.

Driving down the narrow winding dirt road I had to fight the urge to drive faster. I needed to keep my senses about me the last thing I needed now was to have an accident and loose Cindy forever. It seemed to take much longer to reach the road on this trip.

Finally I had reached the asphalt road; looking at the cell phone it still showed I had no signal. Pulling onto the road I began to make my way to the highway. Checking the cell phone every few minutes hoping to get a signal.

Pulling onto the highway I saw I had a weak signal. Dialing the number to our apartment I listened but didn’t hear the ringing. Almost a minute had passed and no sound, the signal must still be too weak to complete the call. Setting the phone on the passenger seat I continued to drive on.

The whole time small visions of what I wanted to do to Cindy flooded my mind. It was amazing how much really missed her. I also felt foolish for not even trying to talk out our situation. But it seemed like a minor issue now; all I wanted to do is to let her know how much I do love her.

Just ahead I saw the gas station and thought I would get something to drink. As I pulled over I tried the number again. I was ringing I felt twinge of excitement as I listened to each ring of the phone. Seven rings and still no answer, then eight rings then silence. I was just about to hang up when I heard the phone answer. It was Cindy, I could tell by the sounds of her voice that she was crying. A lump began to form in my throat as I began to speak,” Hello, its me.” Almost instantly she replied “ Oh Mark I am so sorry…” “Cindy listen, it’s not your fault.”

“It was my fault I.”

Please Cindy it was my fault for not listening to you.”

There were several moments of silence before I continued.

“Cindy I am coming home when I get there we can talk.” There was an almost squeal of delight in her voice as she said, “Yes anything, I don’t want to loose you. I will wait for you how far out are you.”

“I am about two hours out I will see you when I get home.”

“Ok yes I will be here waiting for you………Mark I love you.”

“I love you too Cindy.”

Hanging up the phone I felt relieved, we were going to try and work on renewing our relationship.

Turning off the engine I walked into the store. I picked out my favorite soda from the cooler and a fruit pie from the shelf. As I walked to the cash register I felt like a new man my life is finally going to be ok. I just needed to come to terms with my feelings, not to mention overcome the paradigms that our society has instilled into us.

My Cindy has been secretly living an open marriage. I still have mixed emotions on why she felt it necessary to keep it a secret from me. But I understand why, since I was still entwined in the way I was brought up. But now I see I have the ability to equally love more than one woman at a time. Our life will forever be different, as I know in my heart that Cindy is my first true love, and nothing will take her away from me.

As I approached the cashier I placed my two items on the counter. I saw she was in her thirties with a beautiful smile on her face. Her shoulder length dark red hair gave her an enticing look. I did notice she made eye contact with me giving me a smile of approval. Then I realized I was smiling back at her, I had this smile on my face since I woke up this morning. Had I not had something important to do I might have struck up a conversation with her. Just to see how far it would go.

Looking at the register total I pulled out the change in my pocket and began sifting through the many different denominations lying in my hand then almost buried among the change was a large coin. It was larger than the rest and had pronounced engravings on the side. The engraving depicted couples entwined in different positions of sexual coupling. Holding it up I felt a warm glow in my face and a twinge in my groin as I realized this was the friendship coin.