Cindy's Offering - Indigo Aura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke and looked at the ceiling. We had fallen asleep on the floor because we had destroyed the bed. I was still vibrating from our sex, I guess, hell I didn't know and wasn't sure which way my head was facing in the room, nor on my body. I looked up and Danny was propped up beside me and gazing into my eyes. He ran his finger over my forehead, over the ridge of my nose, across my lips, over my chin, under my chin, down my neck between my breasts then encircled my nipple and whispered, "Yes, Cindy, the earth definitely moved for me too," then, there came another soft and tender Danny kiss.

That morning I decided to do something special for the man who could send me into the stratosphere. I knew he was completely head over heels in lust with my buttocks, but recalling my mother's uncanny ability to hide her deepest desires, I decided to encourage Danny to live his fantasies. Instead of wearing my t-shirt and panty, I slipped on my t-shirt, tied it in a knot at the right side then walked to the kitchen leaving my panty on the floor next to him and purposely wiggling my butt cheeks as I sashayed away from him. I don't know if any gals I've known have ever witnessed the feeling of being fucked silly by a highly spiritual man or not, but when I saw Danny enter the kitchen using my panty as a neck scarf I felt I had just transformed a real sweetheart into a hunk of beefcake faster than I ever thought possible. Danny was so damn cute my whole body shivered in surrender and I was ready to go it again, but I decided to play a little game with my new creation.

Playing hard to get, I walked past him with a cup of coffee, tapped him on the top of his head then sashayed to the living room side window making it obvious I was performing for the benefit of his eyes, purposely making sure Danny's total focus was on my wiggling naked white buttocks, all, the, way, to, the ...window.

Moments later I saw a car slow down and stop at my gate. The passenger got out and looked at the hundreds of spider plants in my yard and peeked around for anybody in the yard. After he got back into the car and the car slowly drove away, I didn't care I wasn't there to sell him a plant or two. A few moments later the clicking sound of typewriter keys striking paper to the rhythm of words filled my ears and I felt let down Danny wasn't paying attention to my naked buttocks, but when I turned to see what was going on, Danny was sitting with his fingers on the keys and gazing at me. "Why did you turn around, I was admiring your beautiful asset?" Asked Danny like a confused naked little boy with a white scarf around his neck.

I raised my cup to my lips and tilted my head down slightly to look at his eyes under my eyebrows then said softly, "you were typing."

"That's very true ... here, have a read ... this is a masterpiece," said Danny as he zipped the paper out of the carriage and held it up for me to read.

I stepped closer to read the words and saw nothing but a half page of random letters, numbers and out of place punctuation marks making no sense, then I looked closer and pointed at the paper while saying, "It says here ... I've been sitting at this silly machine for two minutes admiring my darling lover's posterior and I want to do very naughty things to her pretty little butt so bad, I can't type anything making sense," then I looked over the sheet of paper at Danny's face and added, "Seriously, not a masterpiece, but a strong message non the less."

Danny sat back in his chair and the paper fell to the floor then he grinned a little and said softly, "God I love you so much."

I placed the coffee cup on the edge of Danny's desk, stepped to the side of the desk, offered my hand and said softly, "Come, follow me."

I ushered Danny down the hall by the hand to the bedroom were a broken bed waited, got down on my knees at the low edge, untied my t-shirt, pulled it to my neck like a scarf matching his, fell forward, placed my hands above me on the high end of the mattress then turned to see what Danny would do with the two white mounds of cool flesh pointed at his hips. Danny had the strength and power to crush me to death but I loved his gentle way of touching me.

When I felt Danny's lips press lightly on my right buttock and felt his hands tenderly hold on my hips, I closed my eyes to let the feeling of the man I adored have fun with my buttocks. In a few moments I felt warm all over an enjoyed the feeling of being tenderly loved by having my buttocks fondled. When Danny started running his fingertips across the curves I began having my own fantasies, and decided there would come a time very soon I would be driving Danny crazy just like he was doing to me.

I became so relaxed I felt sleepy even when I felt his unshaven face rub the cool skin of my buttocks and suck the skin for a second longer than a deep kiss. My insides began quivering and my loins began heating and I could feel my nipples tighten. I dropped my head when I felt his hot penis rubbing the crack of my butt cheeks, my rectum and between my moist vaginal lips, and I wanted to watch his face but couldn't as my inner thighs began feeling warm liquid slide down the skin, "Oh God Danny," I whispered in a quivering voice as I heard faint groaning and breathing behind me. The silence of a man using my body to masturbate was so erotic I felt I had entered another dimension of sexual stimulation. My inner muscles began twitching with anticipation and soon I didn't care what Danny wanted to do, I just prayed he would do something then my prayers were answered.

My vaginal muscles began wildly vibrating and I felt my knees and inner thighs being splashed with warm water as the warmth of fresh semen began to rest between my shoulder blades, my lower back and on my buttocks, I closed my eyes in disbelief and captured the faint and barely audible voice of Danny, "God Cindy ... this is so beautiful."

I finally understood why it is a woman will allow only a certain man to do anything sexually he wishes to her body and no other man is allowed to enter that holy ground. It only took a few seconds of cuddling before I realized we were simultaneously performing sex and making love. I decided at that moment to wait until I was due to have my next period, and if I didn't menstruate, I had to tell Danny, I might be pregnant with our child.

Two weeks later we were in my yard working the soil and a small car stopped. It was our landlord. I figured the guy wanted to discuss Danny's lease agreement and us moving into my place. Danny stood after kissing me and said calmly, "I'll talk to him ... you wait here."

I watched with my hand over my brow as the two men talked for a few moments then shook hands, Danny returned with a smile then said before he dropped to his knees, "I have three days to move out ... he was nice enough to return the deposit, apparently he already has a tenant."

Moving day came that weekend, as well as a letter to Danny from the county school board and three birthday cards for me. To start with, Danny received a request to interview to be a shop teacher at a high school, but there were several caveats. Most were reasonable and could be resolved. Danny could get a copy of his birth certificate from his parents, he did have a social security card, his drivers license was from another state, but expired, he needed to have a background check and, even though he hated the whole idea, Danny needed to have a complete physical and we didn't have the money.

My birthday cards were special that year. One was from my mother and her lady friend, one was from Carol, my best friend forever, and the smallest was from Danny. His was simply a piece of typing paper folded in half twice, with a hand written note inside. "I love you Cindy" I placed the cards on Danny's parson's table next to a hand-painted tile of a maple leaf kind of fish looking blob Danny purchased for me on our special day not so long ago. I placed Danny's card in front of Carol's card and hers in front of my mother's card. When Danny saw the arrangement he gently patted my butt.

Since our new quarters were large enough for one queen size bed, a nightstand, a dresser, one sofa, one chair, a table with a typewriter and a waste can, an end table and a breakfast table with two chairs, Bob and Danny managed to load Danny's car with as much of my furniture as they could cram into and rope to the sedan and we gave it all to St. George's Episcopal church. Sadly, Danny's bed was set on the curb for pickup. Carol, Bob, Danny and I stood at the sidewalk and bid farewell to our first cradle of sin. Dinner at Carol and Bob's was a celebration of a day well spent in friendship and of course, Bob's pork chops cooked in white wine sauce were perfect with the butternut squash, asparagus and applesauce.

That Monday was Danny's first interview and I spent the day working in the yard and sold eleven spiders. The evening did not go very well. I had never felt so awful in my life and Danny had no idea what to do except pat my brow with a cold facecloth. I had on and off cramps nearly all night and we didn't talk at all about Danny's situation. Danny had another meeting to go to the next day and the same thing happened to me. I spent that morning at Carol's and we talked trying to figure out what was going on inside my body. By noon I was cramping so badly Carol became concerned enough to call Bob. We had no way of getting hold of Danny. I simply left notes on the front and back doors; 'My Danny, Carol and Bob took me to Bethesda Hospital, Love Cindy.' Danny arrived at the hospital sometime near noon and sat next to me until he was asked to leave by the nurse. I had a miscarriage that night and Danny stayed beside me like a stable marble statue until the sedative hit me then his beautiful face simply faded away.

I thought the silence of the following days were the worst days of my life. I couldn't believe how much Danny hurt even though I felt totally empty inside. I knew he was a man of few words, but no words, was driving me crazy. I felt our life had fallen apart and I was the sole reason for the destruction. I pulled his only white dress shirt off the hanger and wrapped it around my torso just so I could smell him. I had no idea how much Danny loved our life together until I looked out the back door thought the screen and saw him sitting on the stoop with his head down and his hands gripping the back of his neck. All I could do was tighten his dress shirt around me like a gown, step through the screen door and sit beside the man I love and hold him while he wept.

There are times in life we get punched so hard it feels more like our breath of life had been removed permanently and we curl up in complete despair, but I had a two secret weapons. One weapon was Carol and the other was, my mother.

When I was forced to sit down at Carol's picnic table in her kitchen in front of two women who cared about what was going on in my life from a woman's point of view, I felt I had been beat up by two of the worst bullies in school. I was ordered to get off my lazy butt, get my head out of my ass, file for divorce, see a gynecologist, find out who Mrs. Jennings is selling my plants to, demand the landlord replace the hot water heater, quit smoking and start wearing sun block because my beautiful white skin was starting to look old. Thank God, Danny came home that afternoon and told me he could start his new job as shop teacher at Rutledge high school, home of the bearcats, as soon as the results of his physical were delivered to the county human resource center.

I made the appointment for Danny because he was fidgeting so badly he couldn't dial Carol's phone. We took our last bit of cash to pay for his examine and I drove Danny to the doctor's office because he was a basket case. I held Danny's hand like a mother holds her child's hand until the nurse called out Danny's name. He kissed me lightly on the lips then whispered, "I'll be back in a flash." A little over an hour later, Danny emerged and stood at a side counter dealing out cash to a pretty blonde girl with a mouth full of white teeth. Danny stepped toward me, grabbed my hand and ushered me out of the office through the automatic glass door. When we were walking to the car Danny said with strong conviction, "I have never been so humiliated in my life, I don't ever ... I mean ever, want that woman to see me again." I giggled a little inside.

Winter was on its way and I felt it early that year, not because of the change in the air but because we went to the cold town hall to file for my divorce. A person I had never met in my life told me I had to have a lawyer file the papers because it was state law. That was the first time I saw Danny furious. In the winter of my twenty-fourth year, my mother came to my rescue once again. Her lady friend was an attorney, but family law was not her expertise, however she did know a lawyer who could help. My Christmas gifts that year were my divorce papers, a white terrycloth bathrobe with a small gold ring in the right pocket with the words; "I love you Cindy" etched in the inner surface. I cried like a child when Danny knelt before me and asked if I would promise to never follow, never lead and never leave his side. Of course I accepted his marriage proposal.

We celebrated New Year's Eve that year with Carol and Bob, drank champagne for the first time, and far too much of the golden wine, and we couldn't believe it was snowing for the first time in fifteen years. Bob and Danny watched two twenty something little girls make snow angles then dance to the sound of falling snow. Danny had to carry me home and put me to bed, I think it was four o'clock in the morning. I woke late the next day and felt like a complete asshole with a pounding head and body.

A month later I heard a subtle knock on the door. When I opened the door a cute little girl with deep blue eyes, long curly blonde hair wearing an adorable pink dress, white sandal shoes and laced socks was standing on the porch. She looked up at me with a smile then asked a very simple question. "Is my uncle Danny home?"

I had never been so overwhelmed with love in my life. Danny's oldest brother Paul, his wife Margaret and their three children, Kelly, Mary and baby Dan were my guests until Danny joined us after work.

Unraveling another family can be difficult at times, but with Danny's family it was easy. I could tell the younger kids hadn't seen Danny or couldn't remember him, but Kelly knew who her uncle was and the telling hug was precious. I discovered Margaret liked to be called Maggie and Paul used sign language to talk to us through her, because he was a mute. I became a little concerned however knowing we had little food to offer and told it like it was. To our surprise, Paul signaled to Maggie, and the brothers where off to a newly opened fried chicken place to pick up a bucket of food for lunch.

I found myself being admired by a cute little girl in a pink dress then suddenly she asked sweetly, "You're pretty, do you see them too?"

I looked at Maggie and smiled but had no answer for the little girl because I knew what she was asking and it frightened me. All I could do was thank her for the compliment, until Maggie enlightened me. "She wants to know if you see the angels she sees beside you ... she has an indigo aura."

My life changed dramatically in that instant. I was in the presence of purity and in a place between spiritual and surreal, and felt I had already communicated in a different dimension with the child and didn't know it at first. I smiled at Kelly and placed my hand gently on her shoulder and said softly, "Yes I do honey ... they're always beside me," Kelly smiled then touched my knee with her pointing finger. The spark I felt was incredible.

Paul's trip to his brother's home was threefold. They were on their way to Maggie's sister's wedding, Paul and his family had not seen Danny for a long time, and their mother had become ill and Paul was bearer of the news.

Since the weather was perfect that day we all sat on the porch and ate fried chicken prepared partly by machines. It wasn't that bad, but I did realize one thing while watching a four year old make a complete mess out of mashed potatoes and gravy, we had enough room and a need for a few more pieces of furniture, on the porch.

After Kelly finished eating she politely gave her mother the plastic utensils and plate she had used then she stepped carefully down the steps and began walking cautiously through the garden of spider plants in our front yard. My insides began to quiver when she squat in front of one and lifted the stalk to smell the tiny white flower. My mind could only envision Danny doing the very same thing not long ago. Thank God everyone was watching Kelly except sleeping little Danny, as I used a paper towel to quickly wipe the tears from my face. That was one of those moments in life a person stores away to recall whenever they need a reminder there is more to us than we could possibly understand.

On Valentine's Day I woke and found typing paper folded into a heart shape resting on the bed in front of my face. I was aware of the art of paper folding but I had no idea Danny knew origami. The small white heart begged me to open it, but I decided to wake Danny and kiss him first. After Danny woke I watched him position himself on the bed facing me Indian style. I had to giggle inside because it was the first time in my life I sat in front of a man with my legs spread revealing everything between my legs to a naked man sitting before me waiting for me to open something he had given me. "Go ahead, it opens easily if you pull the top flap out," said Danny softly.

Opening the heart was easy but I unfolded it using my thumbs as guides until the paper nearly moved itself to open. In the center were handwritten words in red ink, 'I love you Cindy' and in the point of the heart rested a single seed. "It's a Teddy Bear Sunflower seed, kind of rare, they only grow about knee high, well your knees anyway, they're easy to grow but can't be missed when they bloom, I thought you might try one in your garden," said Danny as he leaned slightly forward.

I gently placed the unfolded white heart on the nightstand then looked into Danny's eyes and said sternly but with a quiver in my voice, "I want you inside me, right now."

I lifted my knees and slid down the sheet like meting butter as I raised my hands to guide Danny's body toward me. He propped his upper torso up using his fists pressed into the sheet. His shadow moved over me and I felt the tip of his penis gently rub against my clitoris. Danny kissed my lips so gently I almost didn't feel it as I grabbed his massive cold thighs and squeezed. Danny moved so slowly I had multiple mini orgasms before the hard mass of flesh was fully inserted into my body. When Danny began moving his hips I had to look down my body to watch the shinny pink tube glisten with my moisture. I began feeling a strong heat rush through my loins then suddenly I raised my hands to Danny's face and used him to pull my body up against his. My hips began to rock and our motion felt so perfect I had to kiss Danny as I felt his penis slide back and forth inside my body. I moved my hands to Danny's neck then felt my hips as I tilted head back and looked at the ceiling with widened eyes, "Oh ... fuck," I whispered, releasing all the air from my lungs as I felt my body wreathing under Danny's still form. It was the first time I had used Danny's body to masturbate with and it was a complete surprise when Danny exhausted his lungs and whispered, "God help me."

Danny released so much semen into me and I had sprayed so much vaginal water that morning I had to strip the sheets off the bed and wash them and couldn't make our bed until the mattress aired out. It took all day. I sat on the toilet several times until I felt Danny's semen had finally stopped flowing out of my body.