Cindy's Offering - Indigo Aura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later Carol and I were having morning coffee while watching a strange man with several odd tools in his hands and on his belt work inside my kitchen. When he was finished he picked up the handset, pressed a few buttons, held the white device to his ear then said, "There you go ma'am, works perfectly," then he placed the handset in the wall cradle.

After the man left, Carol looked at me, shook her head then said as she placed her coffee cup on the table, "I don't believe it, can I have your number?"

By mid March of that year, Blithe Street had transformed into my loving home I but felt something was about to change. I was working in the yard Monday morning and a barefoot, shapely teen girl with very long auburn hair wearing a very short white top and tight shorts leaned against the fence and said "Hi, I'm Alice, your new neighbor."

I looked up and thinking it was nice of her to introduce herself so I returned by saying, "I'm Cindy, nice to meet you Alice."

There was a strange silence for awhile then the girl said, "God I love your hair, I wish mine was that color."

I giggled a little and said to the girl, "It makes you look older than you really are, but thanks for the compliment."

The girl lifted on her toes then looked down then said, "I don't think you look old ... you look way younger than my mom."

"Well thank you, very much," I said as I lay the trowel on the ground and readied my body to stand.

The girl watched me stand and when I was fully erect she scanned my body quickly then asked, "Any cute boys in this town?"

"Um, yes, there are, but most are taken, I wish you luck, I know how hard it is," I said as I noticed the girl's nipples had become erect.

"I'm from Philly, there's lots of hunks there ... well there was ... but they closed the plant, now it sucks ... I can't believe my dad moved here ... you go to school around here?" asked the girl as she jiggled her body.

I cleared my throat then looked at the girl's face. She was actually very attractive but her body spoke volumes about her intentions and her clothing revealed her class. "Um no, actually I graduated some time ago, got married and now I live with my fiancé."

The girl looked at me with a puzzled gaze and said, "How can you have a fiancé and be married, isn't that illegal?"

"Yes, that's true, I forgot to mention, I got a divorce in between, so, what is it you do?" I asked as I watched the girl scan my plants as if she wasn't listening to me.

The girl giggled a little then looked at me, "Nothing, ain't nothing to do around here except stare at walls, I'm going nutzo ... shit I don't even have my girlfriends around anymore ... that's a real pisser, the radio stations suck too ... you know? ... You smoke? ... I need a smoke."

Um ... Alice? ... It is Alice, right?" I asked, then after he nodded her head quickly I inquired, "How old are you?"

"I'll be eighteen in two months, God I can't wait ... Bobby promised he come get me and then we're taking off to California ... he said I could be a real movie star without even trying ... cool huh?" she said as she whipped her hair with her fingers.

"Yeah right ... um ... maybe I should get your autograph now, before they ruin you." I said facetiously as the girl scanned my plants.

"God lady, you sure have a shit load of plants out here, don't the squirrels eat them? ... What kind are they?" she asked as she pulled her hair away from her face.

"They're spider plants, I grow them, then pot them, then sell them to people." I said with proud confidence

"What happens when they die?" asked the girl as she looked into my eyes.

I had no response.

The girl suddenly turned her body and said, "Gotta go, see ya."

I felt instantly territorial in my gut and I thought; 'This ... is going to be a theater of war.'