Cindy's Offering - Sacrament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I helped Danny with Cindy until she was capable of standing on her own. Later, Bobby and I had to get involved with the breakup as well as the new man in Cindy's midst. I had never seen Cindy so happy. She was finally free to get on with her life, and enjoying her Danny kisses.

Things were going great for a few months and our lives began to feel content and secure. Bobby was promoted head chef of an established restaurant. His pride was so overwhelming I felt it in the touch of his tongue when pressed against my clitoris.

One day Cindy wasn't feeling well and cramping horribly. After leaving notes on her front and back doors telling Danny where he could be with her, Bobby and I rushed Cindy to a hospital. Danny joined us sometime around noon and remained by Cindy's side in sorrow. I had never felt love for another so close to me than I did during that beautiful hour.

Unfortunately that night, Cindy miscarried. She retreated into herself for weeks and I couldn't stand to witness her break herself into pieces. It took some time for me to find her, and when I finally did, her mother and I sat Cindy down in my kitchen and poured buckets of common sense over the pretty woman's head.

Cindy slowly began to emerge as the woman I knew and loved and a few weeks later she was back with her feet firmly planted on the ground, as an ex-smoker wearing sun block and selling her plants likes crazy. Cindy ironically became too busy for me and I retreated into the nasty word I enjoyed frequently.

A family with two teenage daughters moved into Danny's old duplex after Danny moved in with Cindy. The two daughters were strikingly beautiful but the oldest daughter Alice was trouble from the beginning.

Bobby and Danny had become good friends and they invited the family to join the four of us for a bar-b-que chicken cookout. The girls' father provided a keg of expensive beer for the adult's consumption. Cindy and I provided skeptical eyes and trained the four of them on the older sibling's intentions.

After Alice leaned in font of Danny to fetch a paper napkin she placed her hand on his middle back, then playfully tapped his buttocks. Cindy leaped toward her man and ushered him away. She emerged a few moments later with a biting glare at Alice and an obvious message of fury embossed on her face.

"I won't have that little cunt touching my Danny. I'm telling you if she ever does it again...I'll bitch punch the slut." Cindy whispered in my ear.

I couldn't have known Cindy's rage unless the same thing happened to me. Then on the evening of the 4th of July, in the middle of spectacular fireworks, another firework exploded, five yards from our back door.

As soon as I saw Alice grab Bobby's bicep pretending to be interested in his ability to fire a shotgun at a waning gibbous moon, I grabbed him by the arm and dragged his butt into our kitchen, sat him down then opened my can of fury.

To my surprise, Bobby proved himself to be my nasty fucking beast. He yanked my shorts down, reamed my rectum with his tongue then slid his throbbing hard penis into my dripping wet pussy. In seconds I was hard pumped against the kitchen counter. As I reeled with orgasms screaming my pleasure to the world just outside, Bobby's exploding penis filled my body with so much semen it dripped down my inner thighs.

Then I staggered around with no clue where I was or what Bobby had just done to me. After he pulled up his jeans, Bobby commanded I pull up my shorts and meet him outside with our company. At that moment I felt my respect for the man deepen and I did exactly what my monster had commanded.

Once outside I held Bobby's bicep like a security blanket, smirked at the slut with auburn hair then explained what had happened, using carefully chosen vulgarity. I never dreamed those moments were the first steps on a long and dark journey I simply couldn't resist.

A few months before our July 4th kitchen caper, I visited a new novelty shop down the street. I was overcome with a strange but stimulating sense I was in a place reserved for my personal pleasure. The lascivious items hanging on the walls and placed on the shelves fascinated me. I thought them sacred and I purchased a small blue vibrator to use when my space was void of Bobby.

The proprietor must have sensed something about me. As I took nearly two hours to closely inspect all the wonders, I felt him scanning my body. I became aroused by the lustful adoration. He offered me a business card and suggested I call the number and speak to the people about being an actress for a company called; 'Purple Thunder'.

I was flattered and took the black and purple card, stuffed it and the vibrator into my purse then headed to the apartment. While walking with a stimulating sense I was standing on the threshold of a naughty dream I peered into an abyss of endless sexual pleasure.

Out of nowhere, Bobby and Danny asked Cindy and me to have lunch at a popular lakeside restaurant. I was thrilled Bobby asked and I took the time to prepare myself to look the best ever. I felt as pretty as Cindy so much so Bobby wouldn't stop touching me. We nearly didn't make it out of the apartment that day. Bobby made me so horny I had to suck his penis then bent him over my thighs and spanked his cute little butt for being so naughty. I was so dizzy and aroused I forgot to put on my panty.

At the restaurant, Cindy and I began discussing her wedding day then Bobby completely surprised me. I never saw it coming. After he knelt before me, I wanted to lift my skirt in front of our friends as well as the patrons and sit on my monster fucker's face. Instead, I cried in the arms of my fiancé.

When we returned to the apartment with an engagement ring proudly displayed on my ring finger, it was obvious I was horny. I ushered Bobby to our bedroom and teased with him using my buzzing blue toy. I nearly inserted the little thing into his rectum. His penis exploded and covered the bedroom wall with semen. I was so out of my mind for the man I sat on his face and nursed him with my squirting vagina as if I was playing kitty in the grass again. Two days later the afterglow was still lingering.

Soon after my engagement, Cindy and I had a double wedding. On Christmas Eve I became the wife of a monster of a man who had the ability to drive me insane with wickedness simply by being within the distance of dreams. But something was manifesting like an eerie, thick dark fog slowly creeping across my unsuspecting soul. I feared it far too precarious to discuss, especially with my husband.

I didn't know why, but one night I pulled the black and purple business card from deep within my purse and showed the ominous looking card to Bobby. I explained the scenario of how I received the card without delving into any particulars. I never mentioned the naughty shop down the street containing fascinating toys soon to be in my possession. Bobby's face instantly blushed.

"I do hope you know what you're doing, Carol, it's not a real acting job honey. They make...you know, dirty movies." Then he searched lovingly into my eyes seeking a sane and reasonable response.

I felt my sexuality being scrutinized and asked coyly, "Really?" I flipped the card into the trashcan then quickly retrieved it when Bobby wasn't looking.

For the first time in my life I felt I had a hard decision before me about my consuming sexuality. Bobby was more man than I had ever wished for. He was a tender lover and at times he liked it rough but the spiritual afterglows lasted for hours regardless of his approach. But when he wasn't around, my fantasies became a very dark world, and I didn't want to stop. I wanted and needed more.

Before I knew it I had frequented the little shop many times and soon had a drawer full of toys and each had a special purpose and pet name. I hid a mirror behind the dresser for the times I stimulated my clitoris with a vibrator while fantasizing Alice was the manipulator. I could never tell Bobby I was obsessed with sex and had developed a savage desire for the pretty woman next door. I felt it would break Bobby's heart if he came home one day and found me on our sacred bed with another woman. I openly toyed with the lusty idea not thinking what the consequences would be if I were caught by my husband with a strap-on cinched to my hips and doggy humping a woman's rectum.

One day, I stripped all my clothes off then after I toyed with the ring he so sweetly placed on my finger; I got on my hands and knees, inserted a dildo into my colon and teased my clitoris with a vibrator. While watching my reflection in the mirror I couldn't control my orgasms and continued until I was exhausted. I decided I could easily be a nasty actress and felt myself anointed.

After calling the number on a soiled card of black and purple I hung up the phone before the third ring. I suddenly had a haunting feeling I needed to call Cindy instead. I knew she had the strength to pull me away from my deepening nefarious life and possibly have the answer as to why I was embracing insanity.

I purchased an eighteen pack of beer, two packs of cigarettes then called Cindy. I redressed in a hip length gauze nightshirt and when she arrived, I asked her to have a seat on the bench of the picnic table in my kitchen. I thought it ironic she sat in the exact spot where her mother and I, not long before, poured buckets of reason over the woman.

After she straddled the bench I pulled two chilled cans of beer from the refrigerator, popped them open, placed both on the table, simultaneously lit up two cigarettes then handed one to Cindy. Cindy appeared confused. Then after puffing on my first cigarette in months, I poured the entire caldron of my dark side directly on top of my best friend's head.

"I need to talk about something Cindy. It's something you may or may not be aware of, maybe you are, I don't know. I'm in some real deep shit right now and I'm piling it higher and higher." The words rolled out of my mouth as I gathered my mane of hair in one hand, dropped below the billowed smoke in the air above us, straddled the bench in front of my best friend and exposed my panty free crotch to the woman.

Cindy pondered the smoldering cigarette between her fingers for a few moments, raised it to her lips then took a drag like she always did when we smoked like fiends of nicotine.

After exhaling the smoke and coughing, she placed the cigarette in the sparkling clean glass ashtray strategically placed between us, looked into my eyes and asked. "What are you trying to tell me, Carol, are you and Bobby having troubles?"

"God, No! It's not Bobby at all, he's the best fuck I've ever had," I blurted as I wiggled my butt and breasts in front of Cindy. "He definitely knows how to push my button even when I'm on my period."

"Oh?" Cindy moaned with raised eyebrows as she scanned my minimal translucent clothing.

Instantly I began speaking while flailing my hands in space. "I've lost it Cindy. I've been masturbating every day for nearly a year. I reach orgasm then do it again a few hours later to reach a higher orgasm. I've walked around naked while flicking my clitoris with a foxtail butt plug in my ass hole trying to reach orgasm number six. I've even watched myself in a mirror stuff a dildo up my pussy until I reach orgasm and sprayed the reflection. I talk filthy talk to my sex toys like they're my fuck buddies and I don't feel any remorse, guilt or have any desire to stop. When Bobby comes home I jump all over him and go at again with the man's ass hole, dick and balls." Then I asked with a gruff, quivering voice after catching my breath. "Am I out of my mind, Cindy?"

Cindy took another drag off the cigarette, blew the smoke from the side of her mouth then said softly, "I think you're alone way too much. You've got cabin fever, with a kinky twist. You need a purpose, Carol, like maybe a job? Obviously Bobby doesn't know about your daytime activities."

"I don't think he knows, but I did show him a business card someone gave me. He said the card belonged to people who make movies. I'm seriously thinking about becoming an actress, well not an actress as in actress, actress...more like a fucking actress, kind of actress...anyway, I called the number to make an appointment to interview but hung up before they answered. I called you instead." I offered confidently then waited while puffing on the cigarette.

Cindy sat silent far longer than I thought reasonable, but I waited patiently with angst for her response.

"Jesus Carol, I had no idea you were in that deep, but what do you, as Carol, my best friend forever, want to do about this?" Cindy finally asked.

"I'm in even deeper Cindy, a lot deeper than you might imagine." I offered then I grabbed the can of beer and guzzled half of the contents, took another long drag off the cigarette then gazed deep into Cindy's sky blue eyes eagerly anticipating her next question.

"I'm almost afraid to ask this...how deep is your deeper?" she asked calmly but cautiously.

"I have fantasies about a woman, on her hands and knees...and it's not Bobby's dick in her ass hole...if you know what I mean." I blurted out as tears began to blur my vision of Cindy's beautiful face.

Cindy sighed, rocked backward a little and her eyes began to squint in a frown. She scratched her neck then looked at the floor. As my heart began to beat harder I waited once again for Cindy to speak. When she didn't, I chugged the can of beer, stood up then stepped to the refrigerator, pulled out another beer and when I turned, Cindy was puffing on the cigarette and gazing into space. After I sat down Cindy looked into my eyes and I feared something awful was about to take place.

"I've always known my best friend was a sex fiend, but Carol, how close do you think you can go to edge before you fall off?" Cindy asked.

"One foot's over the edge, Cindy, and I'm ready to jump...on Alice." I responded calmly.

There was deadly silence and once again I felt that howling winter's wind chill my soul.

"Do you recall that day in kindergarten we got caught in a closet hugging then the headmistress told your parents, you were fondling me?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, of course I do, Miss Gideon...that bitch's face still reels in my head." I responded.

"I should've intervened that day and told everyone in the room it was me they were looking for and not you." Cindy calmly said.

I had no words to say except, "I love you so much Cindy, but that's so not like you. It would have been a lie and you know it, besides, it wouldn't have changed anything then or today."

Cindy took a long drink of the beer, touched my thigh then said with a sweet voice as the spark I felt shot through me, "Your secrets are safe with me Carol. Go hump Alice's behind if you need to, have fun, maybe it'll scare the shit out of the cunt then she'll leave our men alone. You might even discover something. I could never do that. I'm not that brave. But please, Carol, listen to me honey, don't take that...that acting job, it'll destroy my best friend...forever."

I couldn't resist Cindy's open arms and felt I was coming home for the first time.

After releasing our embrace, we reminisced about our escapades when we were children then our refereed dates while finishing all the beer and a pack and a half of cigarettes.

"Remember that day we were playing on the swing in your backyard, and you said there were kitties in the grass?" Cindy asked as she studied the smoke rising from the cigarette. "I had a good idea what you were talking about, and I really wanted to try it...but I just couldn't do it."

"The woods...the scariest day of my life...How in the hell did you talk me into that? Those guys didn't give a shit about me. They wanted to see you with your panties around your ankles." I offered as I convinced myself Cindy was a dream come true to every male.

"I was so scared that day Carol...I just couldn't do that." Cindy said softly as she glanced at the smoldering cigarette.

"How about the time we dressed up and went to the grocery store?" I recalled, "We drove the guys crazy that day, I know you liked it, I saw you wiggling your little butt...you really were a beautiful, how did you say it? Prostitot?"

Cindy giggled then said as she placed the cigarette in the ashtray, "Yeah, you just had to invite that kid, Jesse? I think that was his name, over for a threesome, what were you thinking?" Cindy asked then she sipped on her beer.

"Oh come on, Cindy...he was cute." I offered as I scanned Cindy gorgeous hair.

"He was cute alright...he ran right out the front door." Giggled Cindy then she took a drag off the cigarette.

"Cindy, I think he wanted you...not me, he only kissed me." I offered as I gazed at Cindy's gorgeous blue eyes.

"Carol, you are definitely the better looking of this twosome. God, look at you, you're so darn beautiful. You've got coal black hair down to your butt. Your skin is snow white. You have gorgeous big blue eyes and I might add, a body to die for, and an adorable little bubble bottom. You have no idea how much I've always wanted to look like you, but I knew I never could." Cindy said as I sat dumfounded in front of a platinum blonde angel who thought I was beautiful.

I blinked then offered, "You do remember the Parker twins, don't you?"

Cindy grinned then said, "Yeah, you had to pawn off the one with the groping hands on me, you little rascal. God I was so embarrassed that night."

"Brandon was nice to me...I didn't know his twin was an asshole." I offered as I placed an empty beer can on the table. "Want another beer?"

"Sure...I left a note for Danny, he's cool with this." Said Cindy then she finished her beer.

I pushed the empties to the far end of the table then grabbed another two beers from the refrigerator, popped the tops and offered one to Cindy.

"Cheers." I said as I lifted the can in the air.

"Cheers, Carol." Cindy said then she sipped the beer then asked, "Who was the one who just had to go to the pond that day...come on, you remember." Cindy asked as she leaned forward with the can of beer between her legs.

"Well? I thought you'd like Vincent, that's all. I had no idea he really liked you." I coyly offered then I took a sip of beer.

Cindy took a long drink of beer then placed the can on the table. "I had no clue what the guy's name was until you just told me...Carol, I didn't like the guy. It wasn't like you and Bobby. God...I could tell you guys were into each other when I saw you in that cemetery. I was so embarrassed I walked into your space. I knew what you guys were doing in front of that headstone. It was so beautiful to me...I thought about it for weeks. I thought, God, Carol is so lucky."

"And...I knew what you were doing in the back of that pickup...It's okay Cindy, It's not like I was really into Bobby that day...It was actually a beautiful thing...I mean, feeling what you were going through...it's something very few people get to witness Cindy...I was happy for you...You know that? Don't you?" I offered as I felt a strong tug to hold Cindy.

Cindy's eyes began to water and I knew she was deeply moved. Our times together were treasures few people get to view. I could tell Cindy's mind was racing with thoughts of what to do. She blinked then softly asked, "Will you hug your best friend forever?"

We hugged again and held each other in a long, warm embrace. I could feel Cindy's heartbeat through our compressed breasts. After we released, we kissed for the first time. I watched Cindy stagger toward the front door as I felt incredible love overwhelm me.

"Cindy!" I yelled as I tried to stand.

Cindy spun around and nearly fell over using the wall to stabilize her dignity as I said with a sweet voice, "Thank you, for everything."