Cindy's Offering - Sacrament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Cindy smiled as if she already knew, she disappeared through the door. The room became hauntingly empty but the feeling of her lips against mine lingered. I staggered to the bedroom and fell onto the mattress whirling from alcohol flowing in my veins as visions of a beautiful angelic face slowly faded from my mind and a pink hole with a dildo shoved in it became my dream.

I had no idea when Bobby came home but when I opened my eyes he was sitting on the floor with his back to the bed and his arms crossed over his raised knees. I reached for him with a limp wrist and gently placed my palm on his warm shoulder.

He leaned his cheek against my hand and softly asked, "What's going on Carol? The front door was unlocked and I found empties and cigarette butts all over the kitchen table. I thought you quit smoking. You smell like a brewery in ashes, and I've been meaning to ask, why so many checks made out to cash?"

I was cornered and had no real and safe answer. All I could do was breath the air filled with Bobby's cologne. It was obvious Bobby read me like a book and I was open for interpretation. I felt small in comparison to the man and wondered why I had a demanding desire to have sex with the man, or a woman and hopefully one day, both.

"Bobby?" I asked in a near whisper, "Do you ever have fantasies about me other than wearing long sleeved t-shirts and cowboy boots?"

The air in the room suddenly became still and I waited for his answer as my heart beat in my chest and ears.

"Yes, I do." He finally said without turning his head. "You know? I never thanked you for that night. It was the first time I couldn't control myself. I was actually living a fantasy. I can't believe I sucked it out of your pussy then placed my own semen in your mouth with a kiss...the visions still gently tap my mind...Thank you Carol, it was incredibly sexy."

"You're welcome Bobby...Tell me what the others are, I really want to know." I asked as I placed my palm against his unshaven cheek.

"You'll never go for them." He responded while gently brushing my hand with his cheek.

I inched my body closer to the edge of the bed to feel Bobby's body heat as I felt my heart start to race. "How do you know? What are they? I'm not trying to trick you...I really want to know...I want to help you fulfill them."

"Okay." Bobby said cautiously, "well, I'd love to do anal with you. I want to watch you masturbate with your toys and masturbate with you then cum on your pretty face. I'd really love to try a threesome with you and another woman. I want to tie you to the bed, shove a butt plug up your rectum and spank your gorgeous white ass cheeks until they turn red...Would that be considered rape? You can stop me at any time Carol." Bobby said softly as I ran my fingers though his hair.

"No Bobby, it's not rape if the girl says it's okay. You know about my toys?" I asked with a quivering voice.

"We share the dresser Carol. I can't help it if I pulled the wrong drawer out one day and saw the things just sitting there. You're fine Carol. A lot of women these days have sex toys...but a foxtail butt plug and a realistic strap-on?" Bobby calmly said as I scanned his curly hair.

"I have fantasies too, Bobby." I suggested as I felt my loins start to quiver.

"I am your spouse, should I know about them? But they wouldn't be fantasies if I knew about them, now would they?" he asked softly as he smoothed my hand then he added, "I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to watch you walk around with a foxtail shoved up your ass. That would be fucking sexy as shit...but I'm not sure what the strap-on might be used for, I can only imagine Carol...should I be worried about my ass hole?"

I felt cornered but my loins began to quiver while a flash of Bobby with the foxtail plug stuffed into his rectum whirled in my head. The conversation alone was driving my libido over the edge then my thoughts turned to doggy fucking Alice with my strap-on. The long silence must have bothered Bobby because he started to move but the words began to flow from my mouth before he had the chance.

"I'd love to feel your cock in my ass hole, Bobby, and cum on my face would be fucking hot." I said as I felt my inner muscles twitch.

Bobby took a deep breath of air, dropped his head, and probably in embarrassment said in a near whisper, "I've never done those things to anyone in my life, now I have this strong desire to sodomize my wife."

I didn't have the courage to tell Bobby I knew what it was like to be sodomized but I had to somehow teach my husband how to fuck me up my ass hole without giving away any secrets or hint of anything in my past, or my desire to shove a dildo up our beautiful neighbor's ass. I decided to take it one step at a time.

"I heard somewhere an enema is recommended before anal sex, I guess I'll have to get an enema kit before we do it. If you want, you can give me an enema. It's one of my fantasies." I felt somehow Bobby understood my eagerness.

Bobby raised his head and spoke softly, "I'll do whatever makes my wife happy, who knows maybe over time we'll fulfill them all."

I leaned forward to kiss the back of Bobby's head and when my lips touched his hair a cornucopia of restaurant fragrances struck my nostrils and I suddenly realized the man before me really has a golden heart.

The next thing I remember was waking next to Bobby. I must have passed out in our bed sometime before Bobby slipped between the sheets. I felt comforted he had removed my clothing as well as his own.

His skin was soft and I could never figure out how it could feel softer than my own. I watched him breath by studying his back and watching the slow motion of his shoulders and back muscles. Suddenly I had the urge to suck his penis and fondle his scrotum.

I grabbed the sheet and blanket then flipped them to the foot of the bed revealing Bobby's naked body. He looked like a sex toy needing to be breastfed. I nudged his hip until he rolled on his back then I studied his limp penis and hairy ball sack. My hand began moving toward his penis without it being told.

Soon I had the soft, warm tube in my hand and felt it begin to grow. When the pink rod was semi-stiff I lowered my lips to consume just the tip. The sensation of having a penis in my mouth consumed my lions and I began quivering knowing I was already flowing because the bed sheet was wet.

When Bobby's penis was fully erect, instead of fondling his scrotum I began flicking my moist clitoris as I slowly smoothed the length of the hard, smooth tube with my lips. Bobby began rocking his hips ever so slightly and I felt his hands gently grip the top of my head. I felt an incredible tingle inside and thought I was consuming myself.

My hips began to rock in response to the tightening vibrations within my stomach. Bobby began rocking his hips faster. I felt my inner muscles vibrating and I was about to release. When I felt the flash of heat run up my back and flush my hips they began to rock faster and I began moaning with Bobby's swollen penis in my mouth.

When my inner muscles finally released, water began squirting out of control from deep within my quivering cavity as Bobby's pumping penis filled my mouth with so much semen it oozed from the corner of my mouth.

When the vibrations subsided I rest my cheek on Bobby's abdomen and gazed at the tip of the shrinking pink tube looking at me with a single eye as if to remind me...that was all because of you. Then I swallowed.

I didn't recall what day of the week it was. I could only recall Bobby had to work until midnight. I found myself numbly walking back to the apartment with a twelve pack of beer at my side, two packs of cigarettes in my purse and several lustful hours just ahead. The vices and time were intended for someone appealing to my carnality.

After placing the beer in the refrigerator and the cigarette packs on the table I showered and thoroughly cleansed everything including douching my colon using soap and my middle finger. After reaching orgasm I shaved my pubic area smooth and had mini-orgasms. I took the time to apply makeup to my face then moisturized my hairless mound. My hair took an hour to dry and I brushed it until it was silky then cloaked my body in Chloe. I knew exactly how to dress.

I pulled my baby blue short-shorts over my panty free hips, dropped a long sleeved, white t-shirt torn at the abdomen over my naked breasts then slipped into a pair of light brown cowboy boots. I grabbed a Styrofoam cooler, stuffed it with ice and beer then stepped through the rear door carrying the cooler in one hand with a pack of Marlboro reds and a small box of Diamond wood matches stuffed in the waistband of my shorts.

I had no plan, reason to have a plan, or question the feeling within my loins. In a few minutes I was sitting in solitude under the shade of the rear landing with a cooler full of ice and beer by my side, and while smoking an endless chain of cigarettes and occasionally sipping a cold beer, I perched like a dark ravenous vulture patiently waiting for a beautiful woman of nineteen to appear.

It seemed hours had past and I was feeling the effects of the alcohol then suddenly my heart began to race. There she was. She was walking slowly while smoking a cigarette and kicking the sacred green grass like she was angry at it for being in her way. 'If she only knew what grass could do,' I thought as my eyes traced the sensual curves of her calves and thighs all the way up to her tear drop buttocks.

She was wearing her cut-off jeans and a pale green top so short if she bent forward her perfectly shaped breasts would pop out of the bottom. As I waited patiently I began studying the smooth curves of her long auburn hair swaying as she stepped. The beating of my heart pounded in my chest as my mind filled with yearning. Then as if she knew she was being summoned in her mind she turned and looked long and hard in my direction.

'God almighty she's so fucking beautiful,' I thought as I felt my anus twitch.

A heat flushed my body and my crotch trembled as my mind flashed with nasty visions. I wanted to taste her lips with a gentle kiss then suck her stiffened nipples, fondle her breasts then run my hands across the smooth curves of her beautiful body, yank her cut-offs to her ankles wipe her clitoris with my tongue, sniff her crotch, trace her buttocks with my fingertips and thumbs, suck her buttocks then ream her rectum with my tongue, drink her flowing fluid then shove my dildo deep into her colon. My mind recalled playing kitty in the grass then I blinked because it all felt too real. I began shaking without fear.

The power of her feminine elegance as she sashayed toward me was so stimulating I felt my inner muscles twitch and I knew I was wetting my shorts between my vaginal lips. When she was directly in front of me she stopped, took a long drag of cigarette smoke, blew the smoke into the air then asked with her tender voice as her haunting hazel eyes gazed deep into my eyes, "You okay?"

I wanted to answer her but decided the best way forward was ask a question to get to the point as quickly as possible. "Ever been with a woman?"

As she took a long drag off the cigarette, her glare transformed to venomous. I must have struck a memory of her recent past or a secret hidden deep within her. I prayed both were filthy.

After slowly scanning my body like I was her victim she looked deep into my eyes, placed one foot on the first step, leaned forward, folded her forearms over her knee then blew smoke in my face. She stood erect with one arm at her abdomen and the other bent upright at the elbow holding the cigarette away from her face. Then with an arrogant smirk. "I've more than been with women, babe...those sluts were so fucked up they didn't know which hole was licked first."

An overbearing déjà vu filled me. I sat still for a moment and wondered why I was what I was, and why I was where I was at that very moment. I had to say it, and the words came out without thinking. "Why would I eat pussy as angry at life as yours?"

Alice suddenly looked stunned as if her world was collapsing before her.

She smirked then cocked her head to one side, dropped the smoldering cigarette on the step, ground it out with her bare foot then shocked me with her sharp response. "If you wanna eat sweet pussy, bitch, you should munch on the white haired slut with the stupid plants. She is your girlfriend, right? I bet both holes are pink, that's more your color, isn't it...fuck, I'll go for if you don't."

I was a married whore having chimera orgasms on a daily basis, masturbating constantly and I was coupled to being a pornographic performer by a chain I couldn't break. But my issues were no comparison to having my best friend belittled by a cunt with an attitude. Suddenly I felt numb and indifferent toward the pile of shit before me. I needed Cindy at that very moment to help pull me away from the stench. But I was on my own and needed to start breaking links in the chains at that very moment.

I had to deal with the facts before me and I had to do it swiftly, without hesitation and without reflecting anger in my voice. "My best friend is right, I can't get any closer to the edge...if you ever touch that woman...I will beat the fuck out of you."

Alice grunted then snapped her back to me. "Fuck you, you old whore, you don't know what the fuck you're missing." She growled as she sashayed around the corner of the building then disappeared out of my mind.

An incredible feeling of release filled my soul. I grabbed my things then stepped through the door and into the womb of my home. I crushed the cigarette into the glass ashtray then as I sat and waited patiently for my husband to warm my soul, I pondered fulfilling his fantasies as his nasty fucking whore.

When Bobby came home I was still sitting at the kitchen table, thinking filth but doing nothing to my body for the first time in months. I turned to watch him drop his keys on the end table, look up at me then stand motionless for a moment. He grinned then began stepping toward me. As Bobby approached he grew larger in my mind. When he was standing directly in front of me he was overbearing. Suddenly I had no fear of being devoured by a monster and having my parts spat about in the scary woods.

He gently took my hand and led me to our bedroom. He only removed my moistened shorts, bent me over the bed and I waited supporting my upper torso with my elbows. I heard the sounds of a belt buckle and zipper then rustling of cloth. His gentle hands caressed my buttocks and I twitched when I felt his tongue wipe my moist vulva once.

"My God, Carol...you're soaking wet." He whispered.

I felt a warm feeling near my buttocks then strong but gentle hands firmly pushed my hips down until they rested on the edge of the mattress then my booted feet were separated. Bobby gently wiped the moisture from my crotch to my anus with the tip of his penis and I felt warm mucus against the hole. I felt a gentle nudge against my anus then my buttocks cheeks and face heated as my head began to swirl.

I could only hear my heart beat up my body and thump in my ears as I began moaning. Suddenly I realized my colon was full of Bobby's warm stiff penis. I felt I needed to do something to help my nasty fucker but the warmth filling me was higher pleasure. I began to feel I was merely an object to be sodomized, and I consumed it with an open mind as the swollen rod in my body reamed my rectum.

The moisture dripping from my vagina reminded me of the wet grass I once adored. I glanced before me, and saw the crumpled sheet was a white haze and nothing more. As I felt my body being used for the pleasure of another, I felt complete and far beyond cherished.

I began moaning then words began to flow. "Fuck my ass hole Bobby...fuck it hard baby...God, I love your fucking cock so much." I whimpered as I quivered while gripping the sheets in my hands then I bit the cotton blanket to stave the loss of the carnal feeling buried deep in my wicked soul.

When the orgasms began I couldn't believe the intensity. My mind went blank then a dull pain consumed my lower body. Then as my inner muscles quivered my mind called out a name. Why suddenly I thought of her was beyond comprehension especially when I was wrapped around a monster close behind me going totally insane.

I was so overwhelmed with love in a whisper I called out a name as the scepter of the man behind me reamed my heated bowels. Thank God Bobby didn't hear a thing as he groaned aloud like a feral beast in the scary woods while his throbbing, swollen penis pumped my bowels with bursts of warm cum.

When it was over my body lay trembling and I was more confused than ever. Bobby caressed me for hours after while I glared at the ceiling and wondered; 'Is it possible to offer my heart to a wild beast as my mind makes love to a woman?'

Of course there are many times in life we have to make decisions. It took far more time than I thought to make the hardest one. My choices were the best life could offer but I still had to carefully choose.

I had known Cindy for nearly two decades. She was my best friend forever. I could talk to her about anything and she always had the best and simplest answers. Danny was the ultimate reflection of Cindy's taste and class. They must be close to Heaven when they made love to each other.

Bobby was a dream come true and I knew it from the first moment I saw him. I had always been afraid of monsters but somehow I felt protected from monsters by a monster fucker. Bobby always takes me to the limit and makes me feel what I've always wanted to feel when I fuck. He's so beautiful when he eats me.

I never dreamed there were other monsters; the monsters we cannot see and one had been hiding inside me all along waiting to be set free.

I was told some time ago, by a woman far wiser the first step to resolving a problem is to realize there is a problem to resolve. She was Cindy's mother. The problem was I didn't think I had a problem. I truly believed my sexuality part of my being and there was nothing I could do, or reason to doubt my love of those around me or change what I wanted to do when in sexual solitude.

It took a while to accumulate enough courage and when I felt comfortable, I called the number on the black and purple card. I talked and listened to a friendly sounding girl with a reserved monotonous voice as she explained the world of hardcore.

After revealing my age and a brief description of what I looked like she sounded a tad more interested and cheerful. Apparently females with long black hair, pure white skin with no visible marks and baby blue eyes, were very desirable in the industry. I felt honored and my ego soared to a new height.

Her explanations were vague at first and her terminology exotic but as she spoke I fondled my clitoris and had several mini orgasms while listening to her explain erotic positions and the sexual things people do to each other in hardcore movies. I became so aroused my panty became moistened.

Then I was told I needed a current health card to prove I was free of social diseases. After I told the girl I didn't have any diseases she seemed disturbed I wasn't listening carefully to what she was saying. Her voice became condescending as she explained it would be impossible for me to get a part in any studio if I didn't have proof I was free of gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis or even a disease I never heard of before called genital herpes. I answered the only way I knew how. "Yes ma'am, I can do that."

Her voice suddenly became a bit cheerful again as she suggested I call another number and talk to the person about assembling a photographic portfolio of myself in alluring poses in various states of dress and undress. Then she suggested I have a screen test to see if I could actually perform sex acts in front of movie cameras and flash photography with the stage crews around me performing their jobs. When I asked her to explain what I had to do during a screen test she told the story of her screen test in such detail my panty became wet.