Cindy's Offering - Sacrament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we compared our sexual experiences she suggested I call another individual because she knew the lady very well and thought she could help me find parts in upcoming shoots. I couldn't believe I needed to have another female pick out people to fuck me.

I was all too surreal.

In spite of it all, I carefully jotted the numbers and addresses down on paper napkins, thanked the girl then hung up the phone. When I looked at the wall clock I realized I'd been talking to someone like me for nearly an hour. The journey to another state to be a hardcore performer was stored deep in my mind for a time beyond that present but I knew it would eventually happen, and the sooner the better.

After gently placing the folded napkins in my purse I was so horny I went into the bedroom, pulled off my soaked panty, opened the dresser drawer, picked out a vibrator and a pink dildo, grabbed the mirror then sat on the floor.

As I slowly inserted the dildo into my rectum then clicked on the vibrator, oddly I heard a sweet voice in my head whisper, 'Don't take that acting job, it'll destroy my best friend...forever.' Then the voice vanished. I reached orgasm number four before Bobby came home that night. It was the first time I seduced him like a filthy fucking whore.

Saturday morning I woke before 9:00 a.m. It was something I never did. I sat in naked seclusion in the kitchen caressing a cobalt blue mug of steeping black coffee while reminiscing through the timepiece of my life. When Bobby emerged he was naked, stepped behind me then began tenderly massaging my shoulders. For some dumb reason I began recalling the contents of the trashcan called my life.

"You've been awfully quiet the last few days, and sex last night felt strangely solo...what's wrong, Carol?" He asked as his gentle hands smoothed my shoulders.

"I'm working on it, Bobby." I responded softly then I closed my eyes hoping to rid from my mind the vision of a little girl's angelic face then the feeling a gentle woman's first kiss.

Suddenly Bobby began to run his fingers through my hair. It was the first time he had done so forcing me to recall Cindy doing the same thing when we were little girls. I suddenly recalled my first gift to Cindy was my mane of raven black.

"I love your beautiful hair, it's the first thing I noticed about you, but I've never loved on it until now. It's a beautiful veil of black. I just wished I knew what it was hiding." I heard behind me as I felt my hair being fanned to the sides.

"Bobby?" I asked softly with the coffee mug at my lips.

"Yes?" he responded as he fondled the black stands between his fingers.

"Did you really mean it when you said you had a fantasy about two women at once?" I asked coyly.

"Yes I did...if you're there, I won't turn it down...if you're not there, I'll say no to both." I heard behind me.

I knew it would be difficult to fulfill Bobby's fantasy. Not because of me, but because the one I would choose first to be with us, would never be. I would make sure of it. I knew then I could make her be with me any time I desired and I knew the woman would know it. It was possible Bobby could have two women at once but he would never be able to feel her sweet kisses or enjoy her magical touch.

"It may take a while. I'll work on it Bobby." I offered while visions of Cindy enjoying the wet green grass danced in my mind.

I felt a gentle kiss on top my head and warm hands caress my neck then shoulders. I knew I was being nudged to a sacred place and I was more than ready to go where a monster above the bed could consume my body for pleasure, and at the same time, free my mind to forever make love to Cindy.