Cindy's Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our moment of pretending to be critics of children's art, we stepped into the duplex and I closed the door and locked it. Cindy positioned the tile on the parson's table near the entry and with my approval of her selected place for the tile we walked side by side toward the couch. The familiar fragrance of Cindy filled my nostrils and I sensed there was a strange path ahead. The best I could figure her fragrance to be was a combination of baby powder mixed with incense. Then I recalled, the last time I commented on her fragrance she told me she was surprised I noticed her secret fragrance. My mind wondered about the females of my past and how their fragrances were always identifiable by a weird name.

Suddenly, my heart began to pound in my chest as the reality of what was happening to me became more evident. Cindy was greatly affecting me in many ways. In some ways she was completely earthy like her plant soil, and in some ways she was spiritual and filled with constant energy and in other ways she was devilishly sexual. I knew I was being seduced by it all but for some reason I was frightened and pulling away.

After I complemented Cindy on her makeup and hair, she thanked me, stepped around my body and plopped down on the couch. She quickly crossed her legs and folded her hands on her knee. She scanned the room once and said I had done a good job decorating. All I could think of was what a pleasure it was to finally have her inside my palace even thought she was there as special company. Then she looked up at me, smiled a sweet little girl smile, wiggled her body and motioned with her eyes and head for me to sit down next to her. I cautiously sat down on the couch with a comfortable distance between us and couldn't think of a thing to say except, "Do you need to smoke first?"

Cindy looked at me with a slight grin and said while slowly moving her head from side to side, "no ... maybe afterward though."

We sat on the couch and talked as time ticked away. We compared stories about the useless hot water heaters in the duplexes we lived in and how awful the food was at the drive-in down the street, how it was impossible to afford any new car, how Carol met Bob and all sorts of subjects unrelated to sex, and fortunately, not a word about our spouses. When we ran out of things to talk about, the room became silent and we started to fidget and scan objects in the room and occasionally at each other with a quick grin.

I secretly watched every move she made and she secretly watched every move I made. It was a silly dance of anticipating the first move while trying not to get caught making the first move. Suddenly evil surrounded my body and a vision of ripping her shirt off, sucking her pink nipples and spanking her tight little round bottom before I shoved my penis up her anus flashed through my mind. Thankfully, Cindy broke the silence and my sinful thoughts vanished as she blurted out, "Well ... are we going to do something or not?"

Being the type of guy who had been conditioned to insist the girl make the first move in order for me to reserve the right to say no, I was completely caught off guard. My mind whirled with all sorts of visions. I thought about how she would react if I just asked her politely if she would undress so I could study her naked body without touching her. I thought about what she would look like tied to a bed with her panties wrapped around her ankles and me kissing her sweet round buttocks. Then I thought about her being on her knees naked in front me while I squirted semen all over her gorgeous breasts like her husband. Then I began to fight with Satan to leave me alone, and how Cindy would dress for my sexual abuse hearing. Suddenly my body became flush with heat and I cleared my mind of those sinful thoughts.

I was so sexually frustrated I forgot I was in the presence of a sexually frustrated woman, a beautiful one at that, and, she was waiting for me to make the first move. And to top it off, she was getting impatient nothing was happening. I was confused as to who was going to take control of the situation first and how far we would go when one of us did.

I took a deep breath then exhaled. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I was so nervous about telling her about Kathy I could hardly contain my composure not to mention my fear of just going for it and spilling the beans, possibly scaring her away. Then as my heart pounded in my chest and without clearly thinking through what I was about to say, that strange voice took control of my mouth and I simply blurted out, "I don't want to just fuck."

"Excuse me?" Cindy quickly asked with a look of surprised disdain.

I almost pissed in my shorts at the change in her facial expression and the fact I said what I said. In order to avoid a confrontation, and totally mess things up with Cindy, I had to come up with something fast so I nervously responded, "I mean, I don't want anything more than to do ... sorry, that's not right ... what I mean is."

I was interrupted and relieved when she smiled and said while reaching for the middle button of her blouse, "Danny, calm down, its fine ... are you okay with this?"

I had to admit to myself, I had established a respect for Cindy and her desires but when I responded, "Yes, I am," she looked up with an adoring gaze, then continued to fiddle with the buttons of her blouse.

As I watched her unbutton each of the buttons of her blouse more and more of her breasts became exposed and my penis started to react to the vision before me while I felt a heat flush my body. Her nails were done perfectly in light pink with white tips and her hands were tiny but definitely those of a woman working to release something very special. I thought Cindy, one hundred percent, pure female beauty in motion.

Then she started pulling the hem of her blouse out of the waist of her jeans to undo the remaining buttons. When she had the last button undone her arms reached outward opening the cloth like wings. I caught my first full frontal view of a pair of perfect breasts with dainty erect pink nipples. Her areolas were small and nearly invisible next to her nipples so it looked at thought she only had stiff pink nipples mounted on subtle mounds of skin. Her breasts were an absolute vision of perfection. When she dropped her blouse to the floor, she looked at me, smiled, tapped my leg with her finger and asked, "Aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

Two things came to my mind in a nanosecond. Either my growing nemesis would scare her away, or, premature ejaculation would scare me away.

I understood myself, but I couldn't have anticipated her to be that powerful. Her beauty was so awesome it was teasing my inner monster. I was praying midnight would never come so the monster would never be reveled to her. Seeing the possibility of the situation getting completely and quickly out of hand, I changed the subject to clear my mind and avoid an encounter I knew I would regret so I said something I thought I would never say to a desirable woman. "Do we have to go so fast?"

Cindy looked at me with her big dreamy blue eyes as she brushed her silky hair over her shoulders with both hands, and said softly with a hint of frustration, "Danny, we've been talking for almost an hour ... I've played with your, well, your, you know, that ummm," Then she shook her head, took a breath and continued as she lifted her eyes from my crotch to my face, "I asked you politely if you wanted to make it with me ... you said yes ... I trust you ... after all, I'm sitting half naked in front of you ... and, well, to tell you the truth Danny ... my panties have been wet ever since I first saw you ... the reason I never invited you into my place was I didn't trust me, I would have just ... well, you know, I just would have." Suddenly Cindy's voice began to tremble and I could see her inner beauty emerge. "Help me Danny ... do you know how hard it was to work with you in my yard and not kiss you? ... I've been masturbating and dreaming about you ever since I first saw you ... but it isn't real ... don't you want me? ... Am I that undesirable? ... Please Danny I'll even take a hug at this point ... please ... I've really prayed hard ... but I'm really hurting inside right now."

I finally exhaled while taking in all the information Cindy had placed on my mind. I was looking at a half naked woman who had just confessed she deeply desired me. She looked confused yet desperate and slightly out of control. I quickly tried to think of a way out for her then I offered an alternative to her situation. "I'm so sorry, Cindy, I didn't know, believe me, I didn't, I thought we were, well, just friends." As the words came out I could see Cindy was beginning to tear and I didn't want to hurt her so I came up with a real excuse. "I really have to explain ... um, I mean ... but I have to go to the bathroom first."

Cindy's facial expression changed instantly. She smiled and sat back in the couch like she was relieved but with no clue I was a basket case of emotions. Then she folded her arms across her chest pressing her gorgeous breasts into two mounds of white flesh and crossed her legs. Then she nodded her head toward the hall and said apologetically, "I'm sorry ... well ... go ahead, I'll wait."

If ever there was a moment where a man felt like a little boy who needed to be scolded for not telling the truth to the woman he was being seduced by, it was that moment. I felt like an idiot who had to be smacked across the face to wake up to my senses. Cindy was trying very hard to want things to move forward and I was fumbling trough excuses why we should stand still and figure it all out first. I had no idea what to do, so I got up and smiled at my seductress. "I'll be right back." I assured her as the lump in my shorts started receding.

She looked up at me with a wanting gaze and her leg began to kick. I scratched my forehead once and turned toward the hallway wondering why her look affected me so much. The vision of her gaze burned in my mind as I walked down the hallway toward the bathroom. I just didn't want to screw up the moment I thought as I closed the bathroom door. I thought if we just did it the experience could be a disaster, or maybe not, but if we wait we could be insuring something precious in the future, or maybe not. I had to come to grips with my desire to ravage her, but at the same time I had to figure out how far the relationship would go afterwards. It finally dawned on me; this could be my first extramarital affair and my first premarital affair with my future ex wife if I didn't tell her the truth. I shook my head in disbelief as I unzipped my shorts and pulled my nearly erect penis out of my briefs.

As I stood looking down at the one thing having control over me I begged it for an answer. I began pondering about what Cindy would think if I played out my darkest fantasy with her instead of telling her about Kathy. As the last drop of urine fell into the toilet water, I thanked my penis for the answer. Then I realized I wasn't a man yet. I wasn't even close to being a man. I had to talk to a penis to get answers. I was married and was about to have sex with a married woman. I was humiliating myself and being dishonest with Cindy. Coveting was a new challenge for me and something I never anticipated would ever happen in my life.

I really had no clue what I was going to do with Cindy not to mention the rest of my life and my penis certainly could be helpful if it had a brain, but it didn't, and apparently I didn't either. Even my fantasy about pleasuring a woman orally seemed aloof. All I could ever think about was having the kind of relationship with a wife who eagerly wanted me and then suddenly, there I was, alone with not only an eager woman but also a sexy young beautiful one who probably wanted it as much as I did, but we were married to other people. It seemed oddly like a tightly twisted piece of rough cloth woven to appear like a mangled life's path, and I knew deep in my soul, I was being deceived by Satan and wanted him to go away.

I decided to tell Cindy my situation and maybe after we were both ready to somehow make a commitment to each other, if we ever did, or could, we could consummate, what, I had no idea. It was a sorry excuse for an epiphany, but an epiphany it was. There I was, at age 26, restraining my sexual desires by reinforcing my desire for a commitment. Holy crap, I thought to myself. I had become Kathy with a penis and yet I felt I could easily fall in love with a woman I didn't know a few weeks ago.

When I returned to the living room Cindy was waiting patiently in the same position she was in when I left her. Her gaze had changed to a welcome one and she looked up at me, opened her legs and dropped her hands to her thighs. "Feel better?" she asked as I glanced down at her gorgeous breasts and mind bending stiff pink nipples.

After all the inner soul searching in the bathroom resulting in a conclusion completely opposite of where I was moments ago, all I could think to say was, "you have beautiful breasts Cindy." Then I sat down right beside her like melting cheese in a hot pot.

She glanced down at her chest and then looked at me with a demure smile, "Thanks, I wish I had more to offer you, but these are what God gave me."

I realized Cindy was beautiful to me in yet another way. She was humble and cared about how I perceived her not only emotionally but also, physically. She was giving and offered simple solutions to issues. Her calm and direct approach to the path of life was refreshing and down to earth. She was cheerful and I felt I could trust her with my life as well as my heart. As a shiver filled by soul, I realized the woman before me made me feel at home.

I didn't know what to say next so I smiled at her and gently covered her hand with mine. She instantly leaned toward me and lightly kissed me once on the lips. Her lips were so soft it felt as though nothing had happened, but definitely something had happened. Cindy had just made the first move and by doing so, unknowingly unlocked the monster hiding deep inside me and I thanked God for his release.

I leaned forward and returned Cindy's kiss. In an instant my right arm was around her back and my left hand gently encompassed the softest globule of skin and fat I had ever felt. The coolness of her breast filled my body and our tongues began an ancient dance. The taste of her saliva was sweet like the smell of wild flowers in the spring. My senses were set on fire when I felt her hand at my crotch.

While we remained embraced and lip locked, her fingers worked the zipper of my shorts. We began breathing faster and soon were a single breath of passion. When we released each others mouth Cindy had my zipper down and her hand was working the fold at the front of my briefs. Our eyes locked into a deep gaze of anticipation as I felt my crotch being manipulated. My penis was growing so fast it began to swell under the cloth to the point of being painful. Cindy made several attempts to open my shorts wide enough to relieve the pressure, but she stopped instead and whispered, "I can't get this to work."

Without thinking I stood up and dropped my shorts to my ankles. I was ready to crawl all over her, rip her jeans off her body, slam her beautiful ass into the couch and shove my stiff cock right up her twat. But, before I knew what was happening, Cindy had quickly positioned herself on the couch in front of me. She leaned forward, slipped her fingers under the waistband of my briefs and pulled down on the elastic. In one smooth swipe Cindy released my briefs and they dropped to my ankles.

My penis popped straight out throbbing like it had a life of its own. I looked down and a thin silver strand of liquid was dangling from the tip. I was so aroused, my heart was thumping inside my whole body and I was more than ready for Cindy to take control. Cindy's eyes grew huge as she stared, dumbfounded, at the issue before her. I thought she would sit back and make some excuse she was just not quite ready to take on such an adventure. But to my surprise, she wiggled her cute little bottom into position on the couch, placed her hands on my thighs, looked up at my face, smiled, grabbed my penis with both hands, dropped her head and whispered, "Thank you God."

My erection instantly and nearly completely disappeared into her soft, wet and warm mouth and down into her body. It felt so incredible gliding down her throat all I could do was freeze, and look down at her flowing white hair brushing her naked shoulders. Then she started to move her head slowly back and forth. I raised my hands to her head and began weaving my fingers through her soft, snow-white hair and simply let her turn me into a mindless mound of gelatin. All my senses were being forced directly into Cindy's mouth as her soft lips slid across the skin of my erection with a sucking noise. I had never felt anything so pure.

I looked up to the ceiling and prayed to keep control. Then as I looked down again, I watched from above as Cindy performed like she was experiencing something she had wanted for a long time. It was all too surreal. Then it happened.

My penis began pumping like I had never felt it pump before. The energy I felt was as if my entire soul was being transported. Cindy's lips closed down and I felt her tongue press against the bottom of the shaft just as I started to ejaculate. It was as if my entire past was being shot out directly through a powerful pumping weapon located between my loins and all the ugliness inside was being thrust into Cindy's spirit and cast away from me forever. It was over in seconds.

When Cindy's mouth released my twitching penis it made a popping noise and she coughed and sniffed once. I looked down to see what had happened. Cindy looked up at me with a scared gaze. Her eyes were teary and bloodshot and her eyeliner had become flows of paint dripping down her cheeks. She was breathing heavily out of her mouth because her nostrils were dripping with moisture. She hadn't taken a breath of air all the while my penis was down her throat. She had so much semen and saliva all over her chin and face it was dripping onto her breasts like liquid strands of silk.

"Woof." She said with a hoarse voice as she gazed at the tip of my penis and breathed heavily, "That's ... a big boy."

My male friends had told me if a man suffered from premature ejaculation while having sex with a woman the sexual experience would be over in a heartbeat. That was so true and Kathy was the proof but I was concerned about what Cindy would do next. As luck would have it, my friends probably never met a woman quite like Cindy and, they probably never had experienced premature ejaculation either. It wasn't the first time I had experienced that awful feeling of loss, but to my surprise, Cindy simply sat back on the couch caught her breath and took the whole thing in stride. While gazing at my penis dangling like a limp eel between my thighs, she asked me for a towel between breaths, and I felt purified.

I stepped out of my shorts and briefs and turned toward the hallway. I felt cleansed like I had never been cleansed before. I was calm, totally relaxed, completely collected, and very sure of myself. I grabbed a dark green towel from the towel rack and confidently went back to the living room. Cindy was waiting patiently when I returned. She caught her breath, reached up and took the towel from my hand, wiped her face, breasts and jeans with it, folded it and offered it back to me, then she sat back and returned to gazing at my limp penis.

I broke the silence of the moment as I stood in front of Cindy like a half naked butler with a cloth draped over his arm waiting for his master's next order, my penis was still tingling from her lip exercise. Then I simply said, "I can't believe I did that."