Cindy's Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked up at me and gently smiled, then said, "I can't believe I just did that either."

I could see in her eyes the eagerness she had displayed only moments ago had vanished and had been replaced by some sort of insane curiosity to go further into the abyss. Even the look of her melting eyeliner and smeared lipstick became part of her new insanity. Although I had confused feelings about the direction the day would take next I had a stronger feeling Cindy really wasn't sure just how she was going accomplished her insane mission. I thought she would grab her blouse and put it back on, then make up some excuse she had to go shopping or clean her grandmother's house, or some such nonsense. Deciding Cindy would vanish in a flash I took one last look at her beautiful breasts, her sweet erect pink nipples, then her hair, then her beautiful face. She looked exhausted and strangely like a scared little clown.

I was caught completely off guard when Cindy suddenly stood up and put her arms around my waist. Her soft naked breasts pressed against my abdomen so tight I felt her heart throbbing and when she rested her cheek on my upper chest she whispered, "How long do you have to wait before you can do it again?"

Suddenly a guy who had never been in control realized he was about to become severely out of control in order to take control. I bent over and slipped one arm behind Cindy's back and one behind her knees, picked her body up and swirled around in one move. She was so light and so soft it felt like I was carrying a bag of raked autumn leaves. She wrapped her arms around my neck and dropped her head on my shoulder as I marched down the hallway with Cindy in my arms and determination pounding on the walls of my mind. My mission was simple. I was determined to journey down the path of accomplishment, and as God would have it, Cindy was standing directly in the center of that path.

When I entered the bedroom I realized I hadn't made the bed that morning. As I laid Cindy gently down on the bed I also realized it probably didn't matter to her the bed was a mess so I wasted no time undoing her belt buckle. Then I undid the snap of her jeans then I pulled the zipper down. I grabbed the waist hem of her jeans and began to slowly unveil the most incredibly beautiful package of female I had ever seen.

Cindy was wearing white, laced panties under her jeans and they were so feminine at first I didn't want to disturb them, but I knew I had to in order to fulfill my fantasy. I reached for the waist hem of Cindy's jeans and she lifted her hips a little. I slowly and gently slid Cindy's jeans down her hips and legs and off her feet then tossed them to the floor. Then I gently slipped my fingers under the hem of her panties and Cindy lifted her hips on queue. Then I slowly pulled the delicate cloth down her mound. At first I thought she would have pubic hair not matching her pale color and white hair, but as her bulge became more exposed I was pleasantly surprised.

Her pubic hair was so white it almost appeared as though she didn't have pubic hair at all and her vaginal lips were beautiful and silky baby pink. Cindy looked like a virgin. Her form was exactly what I had envisioned as the perfect pussy. When I got her panties at her knees, I looked up to Cindy's face and she was smiling and simply watching me pull her panties down. Her hands were pressed open palmed and flat against her chest and her breasts draped on each side of her chest like slightly filled water balloons. She just watched me like it was something she had been waiting for, for a very long time. She looked perfectly content with her place on earth at that moment, and I wasn't about to disturb her peace.

When I slipped Cindy's panties free of her feet I noticed a wet spot in the panty crotch before I tossed them to the floor then I began scanning her naked body. There wasn't a mark, scratch, mole, dimple or even a stitch mark anywhere that I could see. I started to think, unless he was seeing something different then what I was gazing at, I couldn't understand how her husband could treat Cindy like a piece of trash. To clear my mind of those thoughts I exhaled a low growl while lowering my head slowly to inhale her fragrance.

"You are so beautiful." I said softly as my eyes began to tear.

Cindy smiled with a cute devilish glint in her eyes then she kissed the air and winked at me.

When I entered the bed at Cindy's feet she giggled like a little girl and spread her legs almost like the next step in a formal dance. Then I dropped my head between her thighs, slid my hands under her soft cool buttocks and lifted her hips slightly off the bed. Her vaginal area was so pink and moist it glistened. I had never seen a woman's genitals that close before but something told me to taste it. As my mouth got closer to Cindy's folds I inhaled an incredible fragrance of seduction. I had finally uncovered the source of Cindy's perfume. It wasn't perfume at all. It was Cindy.

Cindy immediately responded to the heat of my mouth on her labia. She lifted her hips just as I brushed her soaking wet clitoris with my tongue. I heard a light moan then she lifted her hip once again and spread her legs wider. The instant I touched her clitoris with my tongue I tasted the most incredibly sweet liquid I had ever tasted. I began to wipe her clitoris with my tongue with ever increasing speed. Each time she moaned a little and jerked her hips I tasted the increasingly sweet flavor of her vaginal juice as it squirt onto my tongue.

Then she raised her knees and I began to wipe the moist crack between her vaginal lips with my tongue. Then I lifted her legs rolling her hips slightly up. Then I pushed her legs toward her upper body until she her buttocks were completely off the mattress. I gazed at her pink rectum for a few moments to take it all in and consume the beauty of the absolute pink wonder before my eyes. I couldn't stop the temptation to taste her rectum so I began to wipe the tiny pink hole with my wet tongue. Her response was more than I expected.

I felt Cindy's hands against my head and she began to pull on my hair. As my tongue wiped her from her rectum to her clitoris, Cindy pulled harder on my hair and her moaning became louder. My determination to give her pleasure was the only thing on my mind and the fact she was pulling my hair out by the roots only encouraged me to go further down the path. Suddenly I felt a gush of sweet water fill my mouth and I wiped her entire crotch with the moisture.

"Fuck." She growled in a low voice as her hips began to rock widely up and down.

All I could do was maintain my grip on her thighs and the motion of my tongue wiping her from her rectum to her clitoris. Each time I licked her clitoris I felt another squirt of sweet juice flowing from deep inside her vaginal cavity. Cindy just kept repeating her low growl, jerking her hips and offering her sweet silky juice.

Cindy and I maintained that motion until she released so much water my face was covered with it and it was all over the bed sheet. Suddenly Cindy began to gently rock her head from side to side repeating the same word. Then she dropped her hips and I released my grip on her thighs. I moved my hands under her buttocks as she lowered her hips to the mattress. My hands were compressed into the sheet by the pressure she was exerting then she lowered her legs and her heals dug into the mattress. She grabbed the bed sheet with her hands and screamed out loud several times, "Oh FUCK, DANNY!" as her whole body quivered out of control.

Suddenly her hips lifted off the bed and her vaginal cavity became a water hose spraying her juice high into the air and all over my face and chest. Her hips and thighs kept jerking and each time a flow of juice spew into the air. I had no idea what I had created but I loved every second of it and I wasn't about to change a thing to stop her.

Cindy's reaction was more than I had fantasized and much more I had ever expected. The girl in front of me had tossed away any evidence of her humanity and captured something deep and wild inside her. It was like she had transformed from an innocent child into a wild animal right before my eyes. Then, just as it started, it stopped. Cindy lowered her hips slowly down until they settled on the wet sheet then she exhaled. I felt her twitch a few times then she stopped.

I gently slipped my hands from under Cindy's hips and pushed softly on her knees until her legs were flat on the bed. Her arms were still spread wide and she released her grip on the bed sheet. Her head was facing the ceiling, her eyes were closed and she looked like she had been making snow angels for the devil. I waited for Cindy to move again and watched as her chest expanded and contracted with her breathing. In a few moments I realized she wasn't going to twitch any longer.

I carefully crawled up beside her and lay next to her. She slowly rolled toward me and dropped one leg and arm on my body, kissed my shoulder and we lay quietly beside each other. When her breathing was back to normal, complete silence filled the room. After a few moments I felt Cindy had fallen asleep. I looked up at the ceiling recalling the first time I saw the woman laying beside me and couldn't believe we had progressed that much right before our eyes in just six weeks.

I had no idea what Cindy was all about the first day I saw her sitting on the steps, but it only took seconds in a lifetime from that day to get to the point where we were at that moment. My belief in God had somehow grown stronger and I treasured the change because I knew it was his way of teaching me. I wasn't sure how we would untangle our lives or if the truth about me would send Cindy running, but Cindy had offered the ultimate reason why I should believe in her and I stumbled down the path like an innocent lamb straight into the arms of a woman who had entered my heart through prayer.

Cindy and I didn't just have sex that day. We made love the way God intended two people like us to love one another. I felt complete for the first time and as Cindy's peace engulfed me, I whispered something I had never said to anyone and meant it, "I love you," then I placed my hand gently on Cindy's cheek, softly kissed the top of her head and, for the first time in my life, fell into a deep peaceful sleep holding the best God could offer, safely in my arms.