All Comments on 'Claimed by the Futanari'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Start

It's a good start, would like to see more chapters.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 9 years agoAuthor

I have an idea for a sequel.

metzermetzerabout 9 years ago
Very sexy blend

5 stars! Between the women, you've found a great place between domination and corruption. I like the foreshadowing of the transformation, but I'd love to see you draw out Ali's surprised enjoyment. The cumslut stuff is very welcome, especially so explicitly.

There were a couple of times I was confused about their positions during the oral sequences (and I loved them, please write more of them with or without non sequiters).

I'm really stoked there's a sequel, which I'm going to read now.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 9 years agoAuthor

So glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoy the others. Thanks for commenting - I think I can be a little hasty at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck...

That was really good. Like perfect. I love it.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Happiness is...

Thanks :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2799 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...