All Comments on 'Claiming Him'

by SweetSacrifice

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Hey, Sweet

Good start. You asked, so I'm gonna pick..

At the start you were repetitive about 'talking' to him.

That was the only set up to the action. Many stories jump right into the action and that's okay. However, I find a bit more set up helps to understand and enjoy it all. Who are these people to each other? What would make her think this is what he needs?

It seemed as if she had not seen him naked before, and he was new to the experience, yet they jumped right in full steam ahead. Even if some one had these fantasies/wants/needs, it seems the first time might be a bit more difficult? At least some hesitation, nervousness or questioning?

Keep the cock ring on.....okay...for how long? Don't want to damage your toys.

And just as a personal preference, I don't care for smirky people. Dommes can be firm and challenging without being nasty and dehumanizing. Not saying she is, but would rather she not go that way. She seems to care about him to give him what she thinks he needs. (Of course she is certainly using the opportunity for her own need.) I would hope that care continues to show through, if you write more of their story.

Thanks to you Master for having you write this.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Hello from me too, SweetSacrifice

This was most definitely 'up to par' especially as a first attempt at this kind of story. I hope your Master reads my comment and appreciates what a fine job you have done for Him. You have every right to be more than satisfied with this offering and please have five stars for writing it so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous