All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 06'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You've got it

The fine line between the two characters is perfektly drawn out, it seems you are familiar with both ends. Keep on writing, the story gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow. . .she says she knows what she is doing

But admits her last relationship ended badly. . .and she tried to drown Sophie earlier. I'm pretty sure she somehow killed Tara during a indulgence of her sickness and probably buried her somewhere never to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue please

Please tell me you're continuing this. This can't be the end. This is literally one of the best stories I've read.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Well written but it's gross & inappropriate for Lesbian sex

The first time I commented iy was because graphic sdism disgusts me, & as a lesbian & humanist I am offended by sadomasochism of any kind.

You have good writing skills. I wish you'd post content relevant to the section. This is not posted cortectly & is offensive & insulting ing to many of us who read on the Lesbian section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect!!

Forget any comment that says this isn't "appropriate lesbian sex." Lesbians don't engage in only one type of sex and some of us are proud lovers of kink and power play. My only wish is that there would be more penetration!

Thank you for embodying the sensations experienced by both characters but not letting that care and attention get in the way of good storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm with the other kinky lesbian in the comments. Just because we like girls doesn't mean we can't be nasty little shits too. Honestly, I've been a sadist since well before puberty. I was ashamed of it for so long until I found out there were other people like me, as well as ways to engage that part of me in a healthy and consensual manner. Besides that, I'm starting to think this is possibly the best erotica I've read so far on this site. I'm not exaggerating when I say I somehow managed to soak through both my underwear and the crotch of my pants. How is that even possible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are these critics even for real?

This is a hot story. Yes, it is a STORY. Good grief. I'm bisexual and love BDSM. This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read, and I'm a bit of a snob. Great god almighty if it's "offensive" to you, why in the blue fuck are you still reading at Chapter 6??? Get over yourself, and go read some titillating Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Edge of your seat.😉

It's a good thing that both persons found their way to a therapist. I believe that Sophie is the one who requires counseling the most. She implies that she has deep feelings of a more meaningful connection to Katy.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
lesbian bdsm

This series started off in lesbian sex but has since then moved to the bdsm section. A few commentaries failed to recognise that. What they also failed to recognise is that lesbian sex - just as straight sex - can have many forms, tender or harsh, loving or just a bit more on the cold side. Your story explores lesbian bdsm beautifully. I love it, it excites me. Thank you for sharing.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago
Facts of the matter

A commenter has the right to post an intelligent reaction without being ridiculed & attacked by a bunch of anonymous commenters. Bullying & shaming doesn't belong on this site but it's disgusting to see how often people do this intolerant bullying & slut shaming.

CL, your story is great bdsm of the lesbian kind. Thanks for posting it to this section. You are a "mensch"!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

I thought I'd read through to the end before commenting but I can't resist. This story just gets better. I love the characters, they both know exactly what kind of people they are and they know how much they need one another.

I'm not sure why the therapist comes in yet, hopefully it's nothing too bad because I do like a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous