Claiming Katy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe in." This gentle instruction was a beautiful sound in the hot silence that followed. I obeyed and forced myself to open my eyes. Sophie had dropped the belt and was looking down at me, arms folded, smiling. "Good girl," she whispered, "breathe out."

I exhaled and laughed tearfully as I did so, overcome by pride, love and relief. And, of course, pain.

"ThankyouMissSophie!"

"You may breathe on your own. No more punishment tonight. You've done so well, I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you."

"But we're not finished. I need to show you something."

Sophie went and stood beside her wardrobe and pointed to her own feet. She snapped her fingers. "Here. Knees."

I squirmed until I was on my knees, then shuffled over to stop in front of her. I looked up to a calm, smiling face.

She stepped aside and opened the wardrobe, revealing a full length mirror inside, which I now found myself facing, able to view my reflection.

I looked pitiful, small and pale. My body was peppered with bruises and shocking patches of pink. I was wet and sticky all over, and my face and body were grubby from the carpet. My face was flushed with crying and my hair was a foolish mess. The scarf binding my wrists to my neck, and the dark pins cruelly pinching my flesh were the only parts of the image that pleased me.

Meanwhile, Sophie stood tall and beautiful behind me. Not a hair out of place, no hint of exertion or weakness. She looked perfect.

I hung my head, ashamed of myself. I remembered that I had almost dared to say 'I love you', and I felt ridiculous.

"I'm sorry, Miss Sophie."

Her fingers gripped my hair and made me lift my face.

"Look at yourself."

"I'm filthy. I'm disgusting."

Sophie smiled warmly and fluffed my hair with her fingers. "You are," she laughed. "Filthy, sticky, beaten. Small, weak, contemptible." The words were spoken softly, and with a smile, but I felt them punching me in the belly. Tears started to wet my eyes. "Silly girl. You've never been more beautiful. And you've never felt better."

I nodded. I knew the last part was certainly true. I was as naked as I could be, more than my mere nudity. Miss Sophie was reading me.

"Thank you Miss Sophie," I sniffed.

"In a day or two your skin will be white again, and you won't ache, and that tidy little snatch will be all neat and virginal. Then we'll start again, and find new ways to make a mess of you. Because this is the way I like you. So this is the way you're going to be."

I watched my reflection as a shy smile twitched my lips.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I whispered.

"Don't fish for compliments, you contemptible little slut," Sophie answered with a smirk, and stroked my head. "I like you like this: I like you broken. I like breaking you." She held my head between her hands, then leaned down to kiss me. Her mouth was wonderfully hot and strong and I ached to be devoured.

"And that brings us to the third reason you need pain."

"Third?" I croaked.

Sophie grinned and kissed me a little more, and I became aware that the scarf was being untied from my neck, and my wrists were freed. I desperately wanted to reach for her, but instead put my hands behind my back, hoping this was the right thing to do.

She withdrew a little way, still smiling, and raised the scarf in front of my face. Slowly, the soft fabric was wrapped around and around my head, covering my eyes and leaving me in darkness. I could hear Sophie move away as she spoke.

"Yes, a third reason. There's pain for being a Good Girl, pain for being a Bad Girl... why else?"

I shook my head, increasingly excited, increasingly afraid.

"I don't know Miss..." I stopped abruptly as I heard a soft, but electrifying noise: a silky, whispering of cotton against skin. Sophie was undressing. "...Miss Sophie..."

She chuckled, and my fingers twisted desperately together as I fought the urge to remove my blindfold or to caress myself, either of which would be disgraceful crimes, I knew. The real threat of physical punishment was already making me more obedient. I felt proud. Further intimate sounds told me Sophie was removing her bra, and was now naked.

"The third reason..."

She was suddenly close, and now something soft and fragrant was being pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth, uncertain what was happening, and felt a wad of cotton push inside. I realised with joy that I had Miss Sophie's knickers on my tongue, and the taste...

"The third reason is that it amuses me. I enjoy hurting you. And yes, it turns me on. Seeing you wriggle and hearing you squeal... well... it's a pleasant way to pass my time. Don't you think you need that kind of pain too?"

"Yef Miff Fophie!"

She laughed at my eagerness, and her warm fingers stroked my face.

"You yapped that like a little doggy. That's adorable. So would you like me to amuse myself?"

"Yef pweave Miff Fophie!"

Sophie laughed again, and there was something cruel in it this time. I sensed a change in the atmosphere, and was not surprised to hear a sneer in Sophie's voice as she walked away and said, "Crawl to me".

I dropped to my hands and knees, suddenly conscious of the sharp ache of the bobby pins. I slowly crawled towards the voice.

"Here, Katy." Sophie had moved silently and I wondered how long she would make me crawl blindly like this, and wondered how long I could resist pulling off the blindfold. I crawled hesitantly, expecting another change of direction, but instead I was shocked to feel Sophie's foot on my hip, and I was shoved to the floor by a fierce kick. I groaned with breathless pleasure and lay anxiously on my back.

"Fank you Miff Fophie!"

"Oh," she chuckled, "you like that? You like crawling naked at my feet getting kicked and humiliated?"

Even answering the question was demeaning, but there was no point lying.

"Yef, Miff Fophie. Fank you."

I was kicked again, this time on my belly, and I groaned again, and whimpered my thanks.

Sophie began to shove me about, arranging my pose by roughly kicking my limbs to where she wanted them. I relaxed and allowed myself to be manipulated, and allowed myself to feel wonderful. Eventually I lay flat on my back, legs straight and slightly apart, my arms stretched out to either side. Finally, thrillingly, Sophie's perfect foot rested firmly on my throat, heel on my collar bone, toes pushing against my jaw.

"You're making my feet dirty, you little bitch."

"I'm forry Miff Fophie. Fank you."

"You're welcome. Now take a moment. Picture yourself, Katy. Small and glistening with sweat and cum, flat on the carpet and blind and helpless and grubby. Take long slow breaths and picture the pins torturing your body, and the dirty knickers in your mouth." My breathing became obediently slow and deep and I whined. "And now picture me. I'm naked and towering over you, you are beneath my foot and I am unmarked and free to do anything I want. Do you have that picture?"

I murmured a muffled 'yef' and tried to nod, but Sophie's foot was strong and pushed my head back against the floor, making me moan. I was overwhelmed now, and was shivering with excitement and the sense of my own weakness. I wanted Sophie in ways I couldn't express.

"Take those out of your mouth. You're making them filthy, too."

I plucked the knickers from between my lips with shaking fingers, and they were taken away from me. I could no longer stop myself speaking.

"I love you, Miss Sophie."

She walked away from me and was silent for a moment.

"I see." Her voice was thoughtful and quiet. I heard her walking around me, and she didn't speak for a long time. "Katy... I don't think you have a clue what you're saying. You're excited, you're emotional, you're turned on. You're confused. You don't know me. We met days ago. No, I won't have that."

I had to bite back a sob, furious with myself for saying anything.

"I'm sorry, Miss Sophie," I whispered through clenched teeth, grateful that the blindfold excused me looking Sophie in the eye.

"But I don't want to discourage you." Her voice was oddly playful now. "I want you to express yourself, but there are more appropriate concepts for you, you ridiculous little animal. You've used the word 'worship' before, do you understand what it means?"

"I think so, Miss Sophie," I said, feeling hot tears soak into my blindfold.

"Okay. I don't want to hear about Love, but I will tolerate Worship. As long as you behave yourself, that is less demeaning to me. Understand?"

"Yes. Thank you, Miss Sophie."

Sophie was standing over me again, and her foot came down on my throat again, this time pressing hard enough stop me breathing. I lay still and tense, trying not to panic.

"Oh, don't be miserable, sweetie. You belong to me. Your breath belongs to me, your orgasms belong to me, your pain belongs to me and your mind belongs to me. That should be plenty for you to be getting on with. Enough of this nonsense. You're here to entertain me."

I was surprised at how good this made me feel. I was sure I loved my friend, but I knew instantly that I worshipped her too. I used what little breath I had left to whisper my response.

"Thank you Miss Sophie. Please let me amuse you. Please hurt me."

"That's my good girl."

There was a moment of swift, confusing movement, and then I felt warmth and moisture on my face. With increasing delight I understood that Sophie had knelt astride my head and was lowering her pussy onto my mouth. I had time to squeal my thanks before I was silenced by tight, wet flesh. Immediately her hands were on my breasts, squeezing and twisting the almost-forgotten pins. I squealed again, no less delighted though jolted by the pain. However, most of my attention was on the taste. A beautiful sweet tang overwhelmed my senses and I opened my mouth greedily.

"Good girl," Sophie purred encouragingly, "but remember this is for my pleasure. This is your chance to repay the effort I've made for you. Yes?"

I nodded as vigorously as I could, and managed a damp 'Mmng!' sound. I wondered if Sophie knew this was my first time eating pussy, and whether she would make allowances, but I then dismissed such thoughts. I had to do well.

I pushed my tongue over and between the lips of Sophie's pussy, a slippery confusion of hot skin and that bitter-sweet flavour. I tried to imagine this was my own aching sex, and hoped that what would please me would also please her.

Even as this thought occurred to me, there was a shock of pain through my belly as Sophie grasped the pins between my legs and twisted them. Not hard enough to remove them, but enough to be agonising, and enough to remind me that what turned me on would not necessarily please Miss Sophie. The twisting continued and I howled, my mouth gaping. I knew much of the sound was absorbed by that most wonderful gag, and so I howled with abandon.

"Oh Katy, that felt nice! Oh how perfect!"

Slowly I learned my task, experimenting with sucking, nibbling and pushing my tongue deeper inside her. All the while I was rewarded by more tasty juices, with more cruel twists and tugs on my pins, and increasingly with shivers and convulsions from Miss Sophie, accompanied by warm sounds of pleasure. These were the best rewards, and I would have endured endless torture to hear those tiny purrs and gasps.

I didn't know how long I had been working when Sophie lifted herself a little and my mouth was exposed to the air once more. I was suddenly aware of how cosy I had been, how wet my face had become, and how tired my jaw now was.

"Thank you Miss Sophie!" I gasped. "Your pussy is so wonderful! I love it! Thank you!"

The wonderful pussy slid teasingly over my chin and she growled.

"That word is Worship, you nasty whore."

I was electrified. Sophie's voice was strange and new. It was everything I had dreamed of: hot, breathless, passionate and cruel.

"Worship!" I laughed. "Worship!" I pecked blind, clumsy kisses on the divine flesh, interspersed with joyful exclamations. "I worship your pussy! I worship your feet! I worship your body! I worship you! Thank you Miss Sophie! Please amuse yourself!"

Sophie chuckled affectionately and sat firmly on my face, smothering me more completely than before. Her fingernails were clawing at my skin, which was a whole a whole new sensation and shockingly painful. Now her open hands were smacking my breasts, over and over and over, and for a while I forgot what I was supposed to be doing with my mouth, and simply screamed and writhed. My hands clutched Sophie's thighs, but I didn't fight, only held on and squeezed and hoped my helpless response was pleasing. Apparently it was, and Sophie rocked her hips back and forth violently, using my mouth, fucking me. And then she began to orgasm.

My head was pushed and pulled as she slid her pussy over me. I felt her strength like never before and wondered dizzily if I might be crushed or suffocated. But I was tasting new, sticky juices and listening to louder, more beautiful moans, and I was in heaven. As before I lost track of time, but as before I didn't want it to end.

--Sophie's Statement:

The orgasm subsided and I slowly became still. I shuddered once or twice, and leaned shakily on my hands, which were still laid over Katy's breasts. Her nipples were hard studs against the centre of my palms, and I couldn't resist twisting the pins a little.

I remained motionless, enjoying the sensation of her chin nuzzling inside me. I was reluctant to lose that sensation, but I guessed Katy would be struggling for breath. With as much poise and control as I could manage, I stood up, enjoying the stickiness of her face.

Katy was smiling nervously and licking her lips. Her face glistened and she gulped down breaths.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"You're welcome. Your technique needs practice, but you were very entertaining. I'm pleased with you."

"Thank you!" she laughed.

I smiled and watched the creature on the floor. There was no doubt she was at her best right now: used, abused and submissive. I was absorbed by a feeling of deep affection, and I felt a pang of guilt. Was it cruel to tell her she couldn't talk about 'love'? Well, actually that didn't matter. The only issue was whether it was too cruel. I was certain she had been talking nonsense, overcome by new sensations and emotions, and steering her toward Worship was the healthiest approach for now.

I crouched silently beside Katy's head, suddenly thrillingly aware of my own nakedness, and stroked her hair. Even this was damp, and I smiled again.

"Katy. I'm very pleased." I was surprised by the affection in my voice, but it sounded right. It felt right. "You've made so much progress in such a short time. How do you feel?"

She drew a huge breath and sighed, giggling.

"Filthy. Horny. Safe. Wonderful."

Still stroking her hair, I slapped my other hand down as hard as I could on her tender pussy. She screamed from deep in her throat, and then lay shivering. She tried to speak.

"Thank you for... for giving me... for making me..." She gave up. "Thank you for hitting my pussy."

I laughed and stood up.

"Oh, I'm going to have fun with you." I carefully placed my foot on her throat once again and pressed gently until I was sure she couldn't breathe. I spoke softly and slowly. "Arms out to the sides again. Legs spread very wide. Good girl. Now, Miss Sophie is going to shower, and you are going to lay very still and silent until Miss Sophie speaks to you again. Yes?"

Katy nodded anxiously, and then gasped a noisy breath when I lifted my foot. Without another word I padded through to the bathroom.

Showering washed away the sweat and animal scent of sex, and cleared the daze from me. But the heat made me feel tired, and I realised Katy must be exhausted. I showered quickly and returned to the bedroom to dry myself, eager to enjoy the view of the girl on the floor. I didn't take my eyes off her as I selected a vest and matching knickers and slipped them on. I caught my reflection and smiled at the contrast between my own pristine form and that sticky creature, so beautiful and thrilling, lying on my carpet.

Worship, indeed. That felt increasing appropriate. I could almost take the idea seriously. I wondered whether Katy did. The possibility was electrifying.

Something about Katy's breathing was odd, and it dawned on me that she must have fallen asleep. I approached her silently, crouched between her legs, and extended one hand to her tortured pussy. It was sticky with fluid. I bit my lip, grinning impishly, took careful and aim and flicked once -- hard -- at her clitoris.

Her whole body twitched in shock, she squealed, and her hand darted to her pussy. I caught it firmly, but then gently stroked her fingers with mine. Katy lay back, breathing heavily but slowly relaxing.

"Sleepy?"

"I'm sorry Miss Sophie. I didn't mean to."

"Shh. Take off your blindfold." Katy's free hand fumbled with the scarf and pulled it away from her head. Her eyes were big and dark, and blinked in the light. She looked at me with that familiar expression of adoration, and I smiled back.

"I was wondering, as you've been so good... are you too sleepy for another orgasm?"

She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Are you sure you want more? More pain too? You don't have to, it's up to you."

"Please Miss Sophie."

"What do you say then?"

"Please, Miss Sophie, please give me what I need."

"Good girl."

I dropped Katy's hand and stood up. I stood erect and put my hands smartly behind my back. I extended one foot to Katy's pussy and gently stroked the crown of pins. I moved my foot back and forth, letting my toes caress the sensitive skin, and pushed and pulled the little folds of metal, watching them cruelly pinch the delicate flesh. Katy was whimpering, but her eyes were fixed on me, and she was clearly already well on the way to orgasm. I laughed at her, but not unkindly.

"Slut," I grinned. "Nasty, wriggling whore."

Katy flushed and shivered with new pleasure.

"Katy, take the pins off your nipples."

Katy looked at me, alarmed. Her fingertips touched one of the pins and she was evidently struck by how much this was going to hurt.

"Try to obey promptly."

She pulled the pin, but didn't pull hard enough, and only succeeded in causing herself a stab of pain. She cried out and looked up imploringly.

"I can't..."

"You will. Right now. Or I will punish you and then you will do it. Please Katy, be good for Miss Sophie. You've been doing so well."

With a jerk Katy plucked the pin from her nipple and she screamed and spasmed. I was careful to cause as little pain and as much pleasure with my foot, but she was oblivious anyway, squealing and clutching her breast.

"And the other. Promptly."

This time Katy immediately obeyed and convulsed, almost sitting upright as her hands jumped to her belly and she gasped in surprise. I frowned at her.

"What's the matter?"

Katy flopped backwards and clutched her head.

"I nearly came. Without asking. I'm sorry."

I stared at her, astonished. "Are you joking?"

Katy shook her head, blushing.

I laughed and then just watched her silently, still stirring the pins with my foot.

"You twisted little bitch. You're absurd. But you didn't cum?"

"No, Miss Sophie. But please... may I please?"

"No. Not yet. Freak. Pervert. Slut."

"Ohgodplease!"

I laughed again. "Now this is entertaining. No, you don't cum until I'm finished with you. There are still five more pins."

"Oh please no! I can't bear it!"

"Can't bear what? The pain? Or controlling yourself?"

Katy turned her face away and screwed her eyes closed.

"You have thirty seconds to get a grip." I walked to the bed and picked up the pillow that had been under her hips earlier in the evening. I returned to Katy and laid the pillow on the floor between her legs. "Lift yourself up. I want this under you. Seems like you may be a squirter." She obeyed silently, and the pillow was positioned half under her and half exposed.