Claiming Katy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resumed my erect pose and raised my foot to the pins once more. I began to stroke again, this time not touching the skin directly, and Katy started to whimper. I carefully took a pin between my toes and pulled sharply, dislodging it.

Katy cried out, but kept still.

"Good girl. Four more."

Slowly, between long periods of more gentle caressing, I plucked the pins from Katy's skin. She howled at each one, and was clearly fighting to keep control of her orgasm. Finally only the pin over her clit remained.

"Please Miss Sophie, please please..."

"Shh, good girl. Good slut. Good freak. I've hardly touched you, except to cause you pain. You really are the most pathetic whore, aren't you?"

Katy nodded, eyes squeezed closed.

"Look at me and tell me what you are."

Katy looked me directly in the eye and said, "I'm a pathetic whore, Miss Sophie!" The way she said it was breathtaking, communicating passion, sexual excitement and honesty.

"You may cum when this pin is off. Okay?"

"Please..."

"Shh... I'm proud of you."

With great care and precision I pushed the end of the pin with my toe and gradually eased it off the flesh, which was red and swollen. Katy began to emit a long, keening moan, and then the pin snapped off and she shrieked. She convulsed as before, sitting upright, and I deftly pushed her back down with my foot. Katy shuddered and mewed and this time a brief torrent of liquid pattered onto the pillow between her legs. She moaned and curled up and I walked around her, watching her carefully. For a long time she didn't subside, and even touched trembling fingers to her terribly abused pussy, wincing, but penetrating herself for a few moments. She finally lay back and painfully assumed her original pose with her arms and legs wide.

--Katy's Statement:

I was numb for a few moments, utterly shocked and drained. I was faint -- I had cum harder this second time, dizzyingly hard -- and the room seemed darker. Sophie was walking all around me, slowly and sensuously laying those elegant feet inches from my vulnerable body.

Swiftly all of the sensations returned: the heat, the stinging pleasure that I thought of as the orgasm's after-taste, and then the increasingly fiery ache of all of my tormented skin. I was sensitive and sore, and parts of my skin throbbed intensely, almost as though I was being prodded and pinched. I felt like my whole body was twitching with my heartbeat. I felt wrung out, exhausted.

Sophie was standing close to my head, and her smiling face looked down.

"You're a freak," she chuckled.

I giggled, embarrassed, but didn't look away.

"Thank you Miss Sophie. Thank you for giving me... everything."

"You're welcome. I can't cuddle you or kiss you because you're a filthy mess. You understand?"

In my afterglow, I beamed. "Yes Miss Sophie. You're too beautiful to touch me. Thank you."

Sophie chuckled. "You're welcome. But my feet are right there, sharing the dirty floor with you anyway, so you could kiss them if you like."

I turned my head to plant soft, rather chaste kisses on Sophie's toes. I was surprised that the urge was not only erotic. I pecked a few times at the firm skin, then looked up.

"I think I do worship you, Miss Sophie."

Sophie winked at me. "Told you. Good girl. Now I think it's time for bed."

A tiny, disappointed "Oh" escaped my lips before I could stop it.

Sophie laughed. A warm, reassuring sound. "Get up, freak."

While Sophie wandered over to her bed and pulled aside the duvet, I wobbled to my feet.

"Now get on your hands and knees."

Confused, but not unhappy, I obeyed.

"Now pick up your pillow. Fetch it like a dog."

Heart pounding again, I glanced at the pillow lying on the carpet. I licked my lips, crawled towards it, and lowered my face to the damp fabric. I thrilled as I pushed my mouth and nose into the musky dampness, and then closed my teeth over a small mouthful of it. I lifted my head perkily, the pillow hanging limp from my mouth.

Sophie was standing beside the bed, pointing at a spot near the bedpost which my left leg had been tied to earlier.

"Put it here, then lie down."

I blinked at her for a moment, then dumbly obeyed. I placed the pillow on the corner of the bed, then crawled awkwardly up onto the mattress. A gesture from Sophie indicated I was to lie across the width of the bed, at its foot.

As I wriggled into position, gazing up at Sophie's smirk, I asked in a tiny voice, "Am I sleeping with you?"

With a single sweeping gesture Sophie grabbed the duvet and flung it over the bed -- over me -- plunging me into warm darkness, where the scent of the pillow was intoxicating.

"Near enough," Sophie said, sliding into the bed in a more conventional position. As she settled, she stretched her legs and her utterly perfect feet kicked carelessly at me. I giggled and squirmed in delight.

"Thank you for letting me sleep with your feet. I'm in heaven."

"I know. Pervert. You'd better not take advantage of me tonight. If I feel any filthy wet part of you touch my skin I'll be very, very displeased, young lady."

"Yes Miss Sophie. Thank you Miss Sophie." The threat seemed almost playful, and I knew I would obey for reasons that had nothing to do with punishments. I desperately, achingly, wanted to behave for Miss Sophie. I wanted to be a Good Girl, and to be rewarded with a smile.

"I want you up, washed and working at the usual time tomorrow. You'd better not wake me. Tomorrow you'll tidy this room, wash my bedding and clean this carpet too."

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"All right. Go to sleep."

Despite my weariness, I didn't sleep for a while. My mouth was watering.