All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 12'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Edge of your seat.😉

SO THE BITCH IS GOING TO PLAY WITH HER TOY. THE 1 SHE DOESN'T DESERVE. THE SHITTY SKANK... 😢😑 minus 🌟

GRocks2015GRocks2015about 8 years ago
Just a different view

I felt that this chapter was very hot. Judging by it's grades a lot of people agree and many people don't like this type of story and probably have made a mistake by reading it. I mean no offense in my comments towards the latter category of reader. Different strokes for different folks. Consenting means just that.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
Raw emotions

An unexpected twist. But a very believable one. You give your characters a wonderful emotional development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not sure what you really want to say with this twist.

First I thought I understood the doctor, thought it would be about finding a way how Sophie could decide what she really wants, if she were to stay Katie's dom, how she can be a responsible one, but the lasts comments of Bella irritated me:

"You don't have to change, bella. You are powerful. You are a Goddess. Accept that. She makes you angry? Punish her, whether she deserves it or not. Who cares? And shame? You are a Goddess. What can you be ashamed of? Who will judge you?"

Why then the whole talk? If it's just ok, when Sophie punishes her for no reason or just bc she's angry? It's like "if you are not ashamed of it, it's ok" ?????

Did I get the whole conversation so wrong?

I really liked the whole development part, that Sophie looks into what she's doing/feeling more carefully, but now I'm lost.

Let's see where this is heading. Maybe it get's more clear for me later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous