Claiming Katy Ch. 16

Story Info
Sophie dominates Katy more completely than ever.
8k words
4.56
25.5k
4

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Dr Isabella Pacetti's Notes:

Katy has endured pain beyond anything she thought she could withstand, and enjoyed multiple, overwhelming orgasms. As promised, Sophie ignored her pleas for mercy and only intensified the torment. Sophie has also allowed Katy to say 'I love you'.

As ever, my reminder: all of these women are consenting adults actively pursuing their desires. Even Katy, in the depths of her submission.

-Katy's Statement:

I lay in a state something like shock, utterly overwhelmed and unable to think at all. My Goddess was standing on me - her beautiful feet sheathed in white cotton - actually standing on my face and looking down on me with an unwavering gaze and a very faint smile. I gazed back as best I could, transfixed.

My fingers were dripping wet, and I had no idea what had happened, though I suspected I had peed. Somehow it didn't matter. Sophie didn't seem to care, so it didn't matter.

And I was struggling to breathe. I wasn't suffocating, but each breath was difficult and shallow and I was feeling faint. But my Goddess was standing on my face, and that was all I could think about.

Time must have passed because now there were no warm feet pressing down on me and I felt lonely. I was dimly aware that my handcuffs were gone too, though I still wore my leash and my ankles were still tethered.

And now Sophie was bathing me. A warm, wet cloth was dabbing at my face, dissolving the tears and sweat. I looked at my Goddess, who smiled at me and made a gentle 'shush' sound, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the water caressing me. But my eyes didn't stay closed, not more than a blink, because I was compelled to look at her. She was bathing my torso and arms by now, not looking me in the eye any more, so I could observe her beautiful, peaceful face as she worked. It was restful.

And I dozed off again. When I next became conscious I was in Sophie's arms, and we lay together, limbs tangled. Warm and pressing tight together. I tried to stay awake, thrilling to the sensation of the embrace. I nuzzled my face into Sophie's throat and clung on. The pain and terror were forgotten; there was nothing but the warmth, the closeness of Sophie's body, and the peace.

I awoke from my doze, slowly and gently, becoming gradually aware that Sophie was kissing me. It was a long, wet kiss and I found myself kissing back, letting my tongue ease into her hot mouth. Our faces were wet and pink, and Sophie's voice had that beautiful damp softness when she finally spoke.

"Get up, dozy, I want to talk to you." She stood and offered her hand to me, pulling me to a standing position. Now that I was moving and upright, I became aware of my trembling weakness and the sharp aching of my skin. I was clean and dry, but brutally marked. I allowed myself to be steered across the floor until I was facing the blackboard. The lessons were still written there, all the demeaning insults, and they made me feel anxious.

Sophie stood behind me and toyed with my collar and leash, reminding me that I was very naked and still symbolically bound. She rested her hands on my small shoulders, and then softly caressed my neck.

"Are you reading those words, Katy?" I nodded. "Good girl. Now listen to me. Are you awake enough to pay attention?"

"Yes, Miss Sophie." My voice was shredded from all the screaming. I didn't recognise it. I croaked.

"Katy, it's important you understand that none of those things up there are really true. You're not a slut or a whore, you're not a bad person at all. You're a lovely, sexual girl who wants to express love through the most extraordinary depths of devotion, and to enjoy her body in remarkable ways, and that's perfectly beautiful."

"But I like to feel dirty and bad. That's okay too, isn't it?"

"Yes, Katy, that's beautiful too."

Her arms closed around me, hands clasping my breasts (which throbbed with delicious pain) and pulling me close. She angled her face to speak softly into my ear and I relaxed into her embrace, beaming with pleasure and closing my eyes, which were a little damp.

"And you belong to me and I treasure you. And it's complicated, but when I call you pathetic or contemptible I absolutely mean it... and I enjoy saying it..." I felt a deep, shuddering thrill pass through my belly, "...and at the same time I am savouring your humiliation and pain and everything I do is to elicit a response from your body or mind, because I adore those responses. I adore your suffering."

I was aglow with happiness, and I raised my hands without thinking, clasping them around Sophie's and squeezing.

"And, most important, do you remember I said we were friends? Well, you must remember that. Even when I say you disgust me, or you're nothing to me. You and I are two friends who have chosen to be together like this. I have chosen to make my friend - who I adore - suffer for my amusement. And you have chosen to surrender your body and mind in order to worship your friend as a Goddess. That's really what makes it so exciting."

I nodded and turned my head a little, brushing my cheek against Sophie's.

"Now Katy, this is important: do you know what a safe word is?"

A confused feeling of fear and sadness gripped me and made me want to cry.

"Please don't give me a safe word, Miss Sophie. I don't want this to be a game. I don't want this to stop."

"Shush, Katy. Did I ask you what you wanted?" The embrace tightened and I was no longer afraid. "No, no safe word for you. You're as safe as I want you to be. No, you have something else, and it's something you've just invented. A simple phrase to make all of this come to end. And until you say this phrase, I will own you, hurt you, control you and treat you with the affection and contempt you deserve. You will serve me, please me, worship me and suffer for my amusement until you clearly state: 'Sophie, I don't love you any more'."

I did cry a little now, glowing with wonderful emotions. "I love you. I love you, Miss Sophie."

She chuckled softly. "So, with all of that in mind, you will now get down on your hands and knees and crawl like a dog until I instruct you otherwise. Down."

I sighed happily and slithered through Sophie's arms to kneel at her feet. She kept hold of my leash and pulled it tight.

"Let's go see if you know how to beg for food. Heel."

-

Begging for food was really very simple, and very pleasant. While Sophie perched delicately on a stool, I crawled under the kitchen table and curled up, hungrily eyeing her long, toned legs and the dainty white socks on her elegant feet. When I was ready for a mouthful of food I would say "Woof!" in a clear voice, feeling very foolish, and Sophie would drop a scrap of her salad onto the stone floor. I would snap it up without using my hands, because although I hadn't been told to eat this way, it felt right. There was also a large bowl of water under the table, which I slurped at eagerly, suddenly aware of a desperate thirst.

"Woof!" My hoarse voice made me sound less like a dog, but I was secretly pleased at how cute I sounded.

A slice of tomato landed wetly, and I licked it off the flagstones.

"It's nearly four," Sophie mused between mouthfuls, "I let you sleep too long, you little sloth."

"I'm sorry, Miss Sophie." I had no idea how long I had slept, or how long my torment had lasted, but I was happy to apologise for sleeping. "I didn't mean to sleep. I was enjoying... you... taking care of me. Woof!"

"You're welcome. I think you've been very brave. I'm proud of you."

I felt goose-bumps all over my body and felt absurdly pleased.

"Thank you, Miss Sophie. Thank you for giving me a chance."

"My pleasure. Tell me how you feel now. How do you feel, physically? I mean you're wearing a leash and barking for food, eating off the floor and drooling at my feet, so I know you're a happy puppy. But describe how your body feels."

"I hurt, Miss Sophie," I replied, giggling at little at Sophie's assessment of me. "My thighs are on fire and my face feels numb. My pussy is..." I couldn't find words, "...I can't close my legs because every bit of skin is painful when it presses against another. I promise I haven't touched myself, but I think it's swollen."

"Yes," said Sophie, dropping some lettuce without being asked, "it's very sore, obviously swollen and quite bruised. But it's not ugly to look at, which is what matters. What else?"

"Thank you Miss Sophie. My nipples are really painful. No... I mean my breasts are really painful, but my nipples..." I hesitated because I didn't want to sound accusing or ungrateful. "They're very very painful... I think they're a bit... damaged. I mean they're permanently erect, but in an achy way, and they're a funny shape and bruised and it feels like they're being twisted all the time and..." I took a deep breath and spoke in a small voice. "Do you think they'll be okay, Miss Sophie?"

"They're going to be very painful for while, like your pussy. But they'll get better." And she added in a dark murmur: "If I let them."

I shivered and I felt my appetite vanish.

"Thank you, Miss Sophie. I also feel... I'm also... I'm so horny, Miss Sophie."

She laughed at me, in a friendly way but clearly amused, and I blushed, unseen under the table. She slid off her stool and walked away towards the kitchen door.

Still chuckling, she said "Heel."

I scampered to her and knelt at her feet, looking up attentively.

"I didn't say 'Sit', get on your hands and knees." She was smiling affectionately, but the voice was clipped. I obeyed instantly, realising I was still blushing furiously. I wiggled my hips instinctively.

"Right. You will clean the floor. You will wash up. You will wash your face. Then you will go upstairs and wait by my door. You will stay on your hands and knees at all times, unless you must kneel up to reach work surfaces. Clear?"

"Yes thank you, Miss Sophie. Miss Sophie, may I beg a favour?"

"You may beg, certainly."

"May we go and see Madame again? I want her to know I'm okay..."

"You want to show off your marks, I think."

I knew she was right. "Yes Miss Sophie."

"Yes, you may go and see her. I don't need to go with you. But clean up first. And don't keep me waiting."

-

Despite the inconvenience of crawling and kneeling, I left the kitchen spotless. I had never felt so eager to perform my chores perfectly. The constant nagging pains should have slowed me down, or made the job more difficult, but instead they energized me and made everything exciting. I would occasionally allow a nipple to brush against another surface and I would flinch at the delicious lick of pain.

As I crawled along the corridor to the office, I tried to move more like a dog. I tried to move at a perky trot, but I feared I needed more practice. Instead, as I approached the open door of the office, I reverted to the slower, more careful gait I had been instructed to adopt earlier. I found it oddly satisfying that my leash nestled securely in the centre of my back.

Madame was perched on the windowsill, reading a manuscript by the sunlight which was turning the white room golden. Her dark jacket was draped over her chair and her white blouse shimmered and reminded me of Sophie's. Madame looked up briefly, turned her sharp, searching gaze on me for a moment, and then returned her attention to her reading.

"What is it, Katy?" The voice was cool, but affectionate.

"Madame, I just wanted you to know what we've done today. I mean... so that you won't worry..."

"I don't want to know what you've been doing. I have more important things to think about."

I knew this was an act, a sort of tease, but I desperately wanted to tell what I had submitted to, desperately wanted approval, and this offhand manner made me want it more.

"Please Madame... I think it's important I tell you..."

Madame sighed, laid down her papers, and stood up. She smoothed the front of her skirt and for a moment her auburn hair was haloed in a yellow blaze. She wore no shoes and her feet were sheathed in dark silk. I felt something like a lick of fire in my belly. She walked slowly towards me.

"Well then. Let me guess. I imagine you have been squirming on the floor. I imagine you have been degrading yourself. I imagine you have been putting things in your mouth that don't belong there. I imagine you have been fingering yourself and trembling with dirty pleasure. I imagine you have been begging for pain, presumably with that ridiculous squeaky voice, which tells me you have been screaming with complete indignity. Have I got anything wrong?"

I couldn't raise my eyes from the carpet. This short speech had utterly humiliated me, and I had no idea why. I was so utterly simple. So predictably deviant.

"No Madame. You're never wrong about me."

I felt warm fingertips gently brush my skin as Madame took hold of the leash. It pulled tight.

"Stand up please, Katy."

"M-Madame... I'm sorry... Miss Sophie says I must crawl like a dog... I'm sorry..."

"Very well, beg like a dog. I'm sure you can do that."

I knelt up and raised my hands to my shoulders, pointing them forward in little paw-like fists. I looked up at Madame, yearning for some sign of approval. She looked over my body, walking around me to scrutinize every mark on my skin. For a long while her only words were curt instructions to part my knees or kneel straighter. She finally stopped in front of me, the leash still in her hand.

"She's worked you over very well. There must have been a lot of pain."

"Yes Madame. There still is. Oh, but I deserve it all! I mean it's... I asked for it."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh no, I mean I... please don't be angry... I asked her to hurt me until I begged her to stop... and beyond. I mean I asked her to hurt me more than I could bear..."

"And did she?"

I nodded.

"And you begged her to stop?"

"Yes Madame."

"And did she carry on? Even though you were screaming and crying and clearly begging to stop, she carried on?"

"Yes Madame, but please..."

"Shush Katy." Madame looked at me carefully for a few moments. "And she tolerated that, did she?"

"W-what?" I felt dizzy.

"Katy..." Madame spoke softly and wearily, stroking my hair. "Why did you behave like that?"

"I wanted her to stop. It hurt. I was scared," I spoke in a meek whisper, knowing what was coming next. Knowing that Madame would feel the same way as my Goddess.

"Scared? Because suddenly you didn't trust her? Suddenly, when it actually counted, you showed you didn't trust her? And despite this she continued. You're very lucky she's so patient. I think you should be doubly grateful."

"I am, Madame, I promise I thanked her! And I asked for more! Really, I-"

A dreadful chill spilled through me as I ran my mind over those excruciating minutes. My shaking hands touched my lips and I stopped breathing. Had I thanked Miss Sophie? At any time after the metal clips went on, had I actually thanked her?

"What's wrong, girl?"

"I didn't say thank you!" I croaked. "For the pain. Oh no oh no no no..."

"Katy, stop it." Madame took my hands and moved them from my face to my chest. I was gripped with fear, only slightly soothed by her affectionate eyes. "Katy, there's no point panicking. She probably noticed, in which case she either didn't care, or she feels you have suffered enough, or she has something in store for you. What can you do about it? What could be worse than what she will do to you for amusement anyway?"

I took some of this in, but it seemed beside the point, and I was carefully running through events in my head. I began murmuring, hardly aware that Madame was there.

"I know I insulted her at first, but then she helped me and I asked for more but then she said she was proud of me and she stood on me and let me cum..."

"Shh, Katy, I'm sure she put you right. And I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude. And you can't do anything about it now, can you?"

"I have to apologise! I have to thank her! I have to! How can I not?"

Madame's earnest face softened with a smile.

"Katy, I'm so proud of you! You're absolutely right, and I'm so proud of you for thinking that way." The smile was wonderful, but I couldn't feel anything but anxiety. "But I think it's just as important to make amends."

"How?"

Madame knelt in front of me and pulled me into an embrace, cuddling me gently.

"There's only one thing you can do. When you've apologised sincerely and humbly for treating her that way, and for being so ungrateful. You have to beg her for a second chance, to make amends. Beg for her to do it again. Yes?"

"Yes Madame! Please... please don't be ashamed of me."

"I'm not ashamed. I told you how proud I am. I will continue to be proud if you take everything she wants to give you and take it with gratitude, humility and devotion. I think you can. I know you can. Then you'll deserve her."

"And you?"

Madame seemed surprised for a moment, then smiled and kissed me. A tender, loving kiss.

"And me."

-

The prospect of going to Sophie's room again was certainly exciting, but for now it filled me with dread. I was determined to beg her for more, but I didn't know if I could handle it yet. And Madame's embrace was warm and soft, and deeply comforting. I was well aware that Madame was becoming more affectionate and gentle as Sophie took greater control. It felt wonderful, and I knew it was another reason to be grateful to Sophie.

Crawling from the office to the stairs, I felt cold, missing the warmth of Madame's arms. I climbed slowly, gripped by the same heavy fear I had felt in the cellar as I crawled towards Miss Sophie. Once again I was taking myself step-by-step towards pain, which I would beg for.

I knelt at Sophie's door and wondered if I should knock. I hadn't been instructed. I waited for a few minutes, I didn't know how long, and bit my lip. Without thinking I lifted a hand and touched the door, allowing my fingers to slide down the surface, gently grazing my fingernails on the wood.

After a moment the door opened and Sophie smiled down at me.

"Scraping at the door? What a pathetic little puppy. Come in then."

I crawled a little way inside and Sophie closed the door behind her, leaning against it and gazing down at me, still smiling. I couldn't meet her gaze. The curtains were closed and a couple of lamps illuminated the room, and it could have been midnight.

"Miss Sophie..."

"Yes, puppy?"

"Miss Sophie... please... I know I let you down earlier. I know I should have shown you more trust. I was selfish and contrary and... I never meant to be hard work for you. Or so ungrateful. I'm ashamed of myself. Thank you for giving me so much pain. Please give me another chance. Please hurt me again, let me prove I can behave. Let me prove I will take whatever you want to give me. I can't promise to be perfect, but I will try harder. I want to show how grateful I am. I want to worship you."

Sophie spoke in a low thoughtful whisper. "So submitting to any and all torment would be another act of worship?"

I nodded. "Please."

"And you're willing to do this now?"

I heaved a deep breath and lowered my head. "Yes Goddess."

Her fingers brushed briefly through my hair and then she walked past me into the middle of the room.

"Good girl, Katy. Stand and face me."

I shivered as I rose to my feet and turned around. Sophie was standing, dressed in her white outfit, feet stepped apart and hands behind her back. I felt myself cowering again, and had to fight to stand erect.

"Pay attention, Katy. I'm very impressed by what you've done today. Your mind is in a very good place. I believe you are sincerely willing to take greater pain tonight, but I don't think you can take it. And I'm not in the mood for it. I promise it will happen: soon and often, but not now."