Claiming Katy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost fell to my knees as the relief rushed through me.

"Thank you Miss Sophie. I know you'll take care of me."

"And entertain myself, of course. Oh, and there'll still be pain for you tonight, but nothing to get all serious about. Come here."

I couldn't help smiling as I approached my Goddess, and the smile was returned. Her hands curled softly either side of my neck and her thumbs brushed along my jaw. She chuckled wickedly.

"Oh, you stupid little bitch. What where you just asking for? What the fuck were you thinking? How relieved are you now? Imagine the trouble you'd be in if my mood was a little different."

"You're lovely. I know you'll give me what I need. I feel so safe."

"I'm very proud of you, silly bitch. You really don't know how special you are, do you? And that's part of what makes you so special. We've made you into a very special little supplicant today, haven't we? You're better and more worthy than you were first thing this morning, aren't you?"

I couldn't recall the early morning, and I didn't want to try.

"Thank you, Miss Sophie. I don't feel worthy."

"Oh my god, you're still pretty much worthless. I'm just saying you've progressed from 'Jesus, what's that stuck to my shoe?' all the way up to 'If I don't have to look at it I might stop retching'."

I laughed as though she was tickling me. In a swift, skilful movement, Sophie removed my collar, and tossed it away. The leash made a lovely whistling sound as it fluttered through the air. She stepped back and grinned.

"Katy... I think I'd like to be naked. Would you like to undress me?"

I laughed and bit my lip. I knew I was being teased, and for a moment I tried to think of a dignified response. I relaxed quickly.

"I dream about it, Miss Sophie. Please let me."

Sophie let her arms hang lightly by her side and lifted her chin.

"But... do you think you've earned the right to see me naked?"

I knew in my heart that I had nothing left. My mind was too exhausted to imagine what else I could have done or said, my body was throbbing with all the pain I had endured. If there was anything I could do to earn this reward, I had done it today. A simple, humble 'Yes' was fighting to be said, but I knew I couldn't. I lowered my head.

"No, Goddess," I murmured, "I can't imagine how to deserve that."

This, I supposed, was what Miss Sophie meant by my mind being 'in a good place'. And it was good, but still it was desperately frustrating.

She stepped forward and cuddled me, speaking soothingly.

"Oh, Katy, my poor little puppy. Oh, baby, you could have lied. You could have said 'Yes, Miss Sophie' and I might have believed you. You're such a good little creature."

I almost said, "I couldn't lie, and you wouldn't believe me," but I wasn't about to start contradicting her now.

She withdrew and walked around to stand behind me. In the silence of the room I could hear the soft rhythmic sounds of her blouse being unfastened, and then the silky whisper as it was shrugged off Sophie's body. After a moment the white fabric billowed over my face and the blouse was wrapped and tucked and tied securely over my head, layer after layer binding my eyes, dimming my vision from white through to blackness. Sophie's scent was richly infused in the cloth, and it was beautiful.

"Now you may undress me."

I turned and fumbled towards the voice, then realised Sophie had turned away as my fingers pattered clumsily over the warm, velvety skin of her back. I thought Sophie flinched or shivered.

"May I touch you, Miss Sophie?"

"Of course you may, puppy. Try not to tickle."

My mouth was not obstructed by the blouse, and an urge almost overcame me. I caught myself just in time, and asked:

"May I kiss you?"

This time there was a pause before she answered:

"Soft and dry kisses, mouth closed, don't drool on me."

"Thank you!"

While my fingers sought the bra straps and the fastener, my lips pecked and caressed Sophie's neck and shoulders. I enjoyed the sensation enough that I didn't worry about being clumsy unfastening the bra, or taking too long, and I suspected Sophie was content too. Eventually the catch opened, I eased the straps over her shoulders and peeled off the warm fabric. I had no willpower left to stop my hands closing over her breasts, which I found to be smaller and yet heavier than I had imagined. They had a beautiful yielding softness and the nipples were firm against my palms.

Sophie caught my wrist and lifted my hands so she could kiss my fingers.

"Good girl. Don't forget your task."

I landed a final kiss on her neck and then sank to my knees, my hands shamelessly slithering over Sophie's skin, over her ribs, over the complicated muscles down her sides and back, and finally resting on her hips. My hands were shaking now and they struggled to grasp the waistband of her tiny shorts. As I did so I allowed my lips to flutter over her bottom, that tight round flesh, squeezed gently by the delicate cloth. I drew the shorts down, slowly, enjoying the soft muscles of Sophie's thighs, kissing as I descended, following them to the floor where she kicked them aside.

My fingers moved lustfully over her feet, and I wasted no time before I started to kiss her ankles and heels. With a little obliging lifting and flexing from Sophie, I was able to slip off the tiny socks and then lie there, on my belly, kissing her toes, again and again and again.

She didn't stop me for a long time, and I knew I was receiving a gift, so I savoured every moment.

Then suddenly she was gone, walking softly across the room, and I was left to kiss the carpet a few times and then lay my face against the warm footprints left behind.

"Good girl," said Sophie, her voice dark and wonderful. "So yet again you're blind while I'm naked." She was moving around somewhere near the far wall, and there were vague sounds I couldn't identify. "Remind me why."

"Because I don't deserve it. I can't deserve it." I was surprised how happy I was to say this, despite yearning to peek.

"Well, that kind of makes sense. Okay. But... who is the only person who decides what you deserve?"

My heart leapt and I felt a rush of excitement build in my belly.

"You, Goddess," I said in a clear voice, a smile on my lips.

"Who decides whether you get what you deserve?"

"You, Goddess!" I almost shouted this, and my mouth was wide in joy.

"And who gives and denies you whatever she chooses, regardless of what you deserve?"

"You, Goddess! Only you! Always you!"

She chuckled, apparently delighted with my response.

"You don't have permission to wear my blouse, take it off."

I laughed and pulled the makeshift blindfold off my head. My racing mind told me that I should wait for Sophie's order to look, but then I was horrified by the indignity to her if she had to order her slave to look at her naked body. Better to look without permission and suffer any punishment that followed. Perfect, in fact. So I lay there on the carpet, raised my eyes, opened them wide and gazed lovingly and shamelessly.

Sophie was standing in front of her open wardrobe, in front of the full length mirror inside one of the doors. She stood with her feet a shoulder-width apart, her arms relaxed by her side, her weight a little to the left, her head tilted a little to the right. Her hair was loose around her face and her expression was quizzical but kind, and amused.

Her body was glowing in the warm lamplight, a perfect construction of elegant contours, radiating power now, more than ever. Her breasts were not large but rested prettily and quivered with her smallest movements. Her belly was long and lean and her hips were wide and heavy, but still without spare fat. And her legs, which I knew so well, were strong beneath their feminine curve. And between her hips was a trimmed delta of hair, a lot darker than the shining gold on her head.

She wasn't striking a deliberate pose, she wasn't showing off or trying to impress me. She was simply standing there, in her own room, effortlessly magnificent.

She allowed me to gaze for a while then chuckled affectionately.

"How do you feel now, Katy?"

I giggled and squirmed on the floor.

"I'm the luckiest insect in the world, Miss Sophie. You're so beautiful."

"Thank you. Scuttle closer, insect."

I wriggled and dragged myself across the carpet, looking at Sophie's feet and glimpsing my own reflection in the mirror behind them. I knew why the mirror was there, and it filled me with excitement. When I was close enough she motioned me to stop. Then she motioned me to stand. Then she stepped to one side.

My vision was perfectly divided between the divine figure of my Goddess and the reflection of my own pitiful body. I scrutinised myself with rising passion.

My hair was unruly and my skin was shockingly white, except where it was shockingly red or bruised. My eyes were shining above a pink nose and mouth, my face stained with tear-tracks. My torso was peppered with astonishing bruises and welts, brutal marks from the pegs and clips, amongst which my poor abused nipples were visible mostly because of their aching erection. I turned my hips side to side to look at the cruel red scars and the general savage pinkness. My pussy was swollen, the same startling pink, and even in the reflection I could see it glint with moisture.

I was dirty, weak, carpet-burned and pale, and Sophie was truly my divine superior. And she was smiling warmly.

"What do you think, Katy?"

"You're so beautiful. You're so beautiful. Goddess, I'm so wretched, and I've never been happier." I surprised myself with a sudden burst of laughter, and felt tears in my eyes and I was unable to breathe, my lungs paralysed and my throat convulsing uselessly. I put a trembling hand to my mouth and looked at Sophie, begging with a look for help with the swirl of emotion which was overtaking me.

She stepped up close in one confident stride and took me in a tight embrace, pressing my face against her neck. Quietly, almost inaudibly, she whispered a phrase over and over:

"You are my property and I treasure you. You are my property and I treasure you..."

I was strengthened by the heat and assurance of Sophie's naked body and I felt myself drifting back into calm and peace.

"I've never felt so safe."

She squeezed me, making our bodies slide against each other, and didn't release her grip for a long time. Then finally she stepped back, smiling playfully now. She walked behind me so we could both observe me in the mirror, and she began to comb her fingers seductively through my hair.

"But I have to ask you, Katy, looking at you right now... I mean I think I know what you want. You want to worship and you want to touch and please me, I think. Near enough?"

I nodded. "It sounds so silly, but that's everything I want. Thank you for... thinking about me."

She laughed, wrapped an arm around my waist, and kissed my shoulder, still combing my hair. Her breasts squashed delicately against my shoulder blades and I felt absurdly privileged.

"That's okay, puppy. But can you think what I want? Just look at you, and at me, and think quickly, your first instinct. If you were in my place, what would you want?"

Both hands were grazing through my hair now, and I found it hard to think, so I let my emotion dictate I answer.

"If I were you... I would beat my slave. So hard. Savagely. Hurt her. Make her suffer."

"I know," said Sophie, with a shake of her head, "it's irresistible, isn't it?"

Without warning her hand gripped tight, taking painful knots of hair and pulling upwards. I watched my reflection, saw my face gape with shock and pain and watched my breasts rise and fall as I began to pant like a frightened animal.

Sophie's eyes were glinting with amusement, but there was that cruel cast in her expression now.

"I suppose you'd do something like this..?"

She hauled me upwards and backwards by my hair, making me squeal in pain. She dragged me backwards across the room, forcing my head lower so that I was obliged to scamper backwards on hands and feet.

"Well?" she demanded, still smiling. "Would you do this?"

"Yes!" I cried, falling on my bottom and flailing helplessly with my arms. "It's better then she deserves!" She towed me with one hand on my hair, dragging me right across the room, finally dropping me in a corner.

"Get up. How would you beat her? A whip?" When I struggled to my feet, shaking and squirming into the corner, Sophie stood calmly and erect, just inches from me.

"No," I said, not even trying to reason my response, "I'd have the perfect body and creativity of a Goddess and the I would use those. I would only use a whip if my slave became boring."

She laughed and nodded and her hand darted up to my breast. She caught a nipple casually between two knuckles, and then squeezed with terrible force. I howled and gripped her wrist for a moment, but I didn't fight her.

Sophie turned nonchalantly and walked back into the room, towing me by my nipple this time. She lifted her hand a little so that I had to hop and arch my back, crying out all the while. Slowly, she led me on a circuit of the room, holding my nipple tight and apparently ignoring my moans.

"So can you tell me why you would want to be so cruel? You know she only wants to please you - I mean she's pathetically submissive - and yet you want to abuse her? Why?"

Between moaning and squealing I stammered out an answer:

"Because she's so pathetic! Look at her! And she wants it! She wants you! Nothing's too cruel! Nothing's too cruel!" I wailed and closed my eyes as my nipple was twisted, thrilled by the knowledge that Sophie was causing me so much agony by an effortless roll of her wrist. Her voice was gentle.

"Good girl, you've understood very well. That means a lot to me." She kept hold of the abused nipple and placed her other palm flat on my face. With perfect timing she pushed me backwards before letting go of the nipple, giving one last painful tug before I tumbled to the floor. I was acutely aware that Sophie was barely exerting herself, using very little force, but dominating utterly without effort. The very idea was both exciting and intimidating, and I was sure it was deliberate, and it made me relax further into submission.

"On your feet."

I tried to rise but she tripped me, shoving me down onto my belly. She walked over me, stepping once on my back, and then turned and said:

"Get up."

I tried to obey and a kick to my face sent me tumbling. Before I knew what was happening she stamped hard on my thigh and I barked in pain.

"Get up."

I hardly raised my head this time before she glanced at me over her shoulder and carelessly kicked her foot back to slap my face with dizzying force. I twisted and dropped again onto my belly and this time her heel hammered down three times on my back. I was breathless.

"Up."

Again I tried to rise, but I could already see her slowly raising her foot, maintaining her balance perfectly. She was laughing as I turned my face towards her, and then she slammed her sole hard against my brow. My head flicked backwards and I collapsed on my back, stunned.

Sophie stepped onto me, placing her feet on the front of my hips. She stood there for a while, perfectly still and looking unwaveringly into my eyes, a sweet smile on her lips. I whimpered at the intense pressure on my body, but met her gaze, transfixed. After a little while, she lowered herself to kneel on my belly, leaning forward to rest her hands on my breasts. She experimented with shifting her weight, to cause more pain with her hands or knees, and I moaned, my arms sliding helplessly over the carpet. This was a new intimate ecstasy, and I was becoming intensely turned on. Sophie's face came closer, still smiling gently.

"Kiss?" she whispered, seductively.

I struggled to raise my head, but couldn't move far. She grinned and moved her face away. She raised her right hand and laid it against my cheek, increasing the pressure of her left hand. She used little strength to slap my face, but she did it firmly and repeatedly, left then right, knocking my face from side to side. I closed my eyes and released a sort of fierce sigh at each blow, fixing my mind on every point of painful contact with my Goddess.

After a minute Sophie stopped slapping and knelt upright, making me bark with pain as all the weight shifted fully to my belly. She gave me a moment to settle and then slapped my breast. Again, it was not hard, but it didn't need to be, I was so sore. She used both hands, one on each breast, over and over, and I began to squeal and I felt my eyes watering. But I was helplessly turned on, and made no effort to resist the feeling. My reflex was to open my legs and I did so, knowing she couldn't help but notice. Indeed, she glanced behind her to see, and turned back with a beautiful smile. She resumed her position on hands and knees and shifted her stance carefully and precisely. I felt toes stroke my pussy and I opened my mouth to draw a shuddering breath.

"Katy... poor, slutty Katy. You can't help yourself can you?"

"Please Goddess... kick me please..." I felt warm and calm, and pulsing with a physical yearning. And after a moment I felt Sophie's weight shift again and then the sharp stab as her foot hit my pussy. I made no noise but my body twitched and my eyes fluttered. I was dimly aware of Sophie looking behind to refine her aim, and then kick again.

This was judged to hit precisely over my clit, and with plenty of force. I made a confused, breathless sound, built on pain but edged with ecstasy.

"You're a stupid little bitch," she whispered, repeating the kick perfectly. The kicks came again and again, and still I was aware that it cost her no effort at all. "Insect. Worthless insect. Sniveller. Whinger. Filthy, sticky, disgusting smear..."

I shook and trembled, my mind numbed by overwhelming sensations which I couldn't identify. It was pain, yet came in waves like a building orgasm, but only continued and was entirely fuelled by each new smack on my pussy.

"You're nothing, you're an animal, you're a worm. Whore! Slut! You're contemptible!"

Suddenly, and to my horror, Sophie was gone, standing and walking away. I was astonished at how lonely and frightened I was without her on top of me, and how I missed the pain. I was aware of her pacing around me, but I couldn't focus, and I squirmed helplessly on the floor.

"Please Goddess, please don't stop." Without really making a decision I curled my legs under my body and raised my pelvis. "Please Miss Sophie, I need... I need..."

"Shush Katy. You're boring me."

I just had time to realise the significance of this phrase before I saw Sophie walk past my knees, swinging the leash casually in her hand, snapping it around in an arc to connect with my open pussy. I squealed at the familiar, welcome pain, and my instinct was to open my legs. I felt elated, proud that I wanted more, and felt the strange orgasm beginning again.

"Thank you!" I squeaked, my voice really failing now, and I heard Sophie's affectionate laugh.

"Now you're entertaining again. You must be proud, in your wretched, moronic way."

"Yes Goddess!" I shrieked as another blow shot agony from my clit to my chest.

"That's what's so funny. That and the way your legs are spreading so wide you look like you might split into two. What can it mean?"

"More please, Goddess! Please whip me more!" I hadn't noticed how far I was spread, but now I wanted to spread further.

In a moment Sophie was standing on me again, now with a foot on my chest and one on my face. I gasped and my mouth opened to kiss. She laughed at me and twisted my head to the side. She was standing on my cheek so my tongue reached desperately to brush against her heel. She was still laughing sweetly and the leash snapped on my pussy again.