Claiming Katy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" My voice was reduced to a breathy squeak, even when I howled. "Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess! I love you!"

"You know how pathetic you are, don't you? Of course you do. Tell me."

"I'm disgusting! I'm a pervert!" Another crack, another stab of pain.

"By the way, you may not cum just now. Come on, what else?"

The blows came faster now. The narrow leather was snapping on tender, sensitive flesh, and the aim was flawless. I managed an insult between each strike, and Sophie chuckled at each one, not unkindly.

"I'm scum! I'm a dirty smudge! I'm a worm! I'm an insult to you! I'm sorry! Oh Goddess! Please let me cum!"

This last was screamed in panic, as I suddenly realised the orgasmic sensation was very real and urgent.

"No Katy. Not yet. Don't be so feeble."

The whipping continued, slower now, but I couldn't speak. I was concentrating all my energy on controlling myself.

"Please..." I managed to whimper, my face wet with tears, "please, I'm sorry..."

"Shh," Sophie murmured. "Be a good girl for me, hm? Just a couple more..."

The final two strokes were more savage, but still she barely exerted any force. And the pain was irrelevant now: all of my agony was caused by the effort of not cumming.

And then, again, suddenly she was gone and I felt alone. I felt my arousal ebb a little and became aware of sharp burning pain between my thighs. I realised I was crying quietly, and not from the pain.

Sophie knelt beside me head and stroked my face, wiping the tears.

"Oh Katy, look at you," she whispered, voice warm with affection and smiling broadly. "You really are a mess, aren't you? You're making my room untidy."

"I'm very sorry, Goddess," I giggled, blinking out my tears. I felt Sophie's fingers sliding along my arm, and then curling around my hand.

"You should understand that I literally have better things I could be doing right now. Seriously. I mean I have better people I could be with. All teasing and playing aside, I have better offers. Smart, beautiful. Very very sexy. I could be with her right now."

I nodded, knowing this should upset me, and yet feeling increasingly elated.

"I do understand, Miss Sophie. I'm happy and grateful for every minute. Please go to her. Sit on my back and I'll crawl naked to her, so you don't have to walk."

Sophie laughed, squeezing my hand.

"Or put on your most elegant shoes, with the sharpest stiletto heels, and stand on me. I'll slither on my belly, all the way there. And I'll wait outside her front door so you won't have to look at me while you're with her. But I'll have a dozen metal clips on my pussy so when I'm shivering, naked, you'll hear pretty jingling music."

Sophie was still laughing. "I don't want to hear your jingling pussy."

"Then I'd have to jingle silently. Whatever it takes."

She looked down at me and continued to laugh. I closed my eyes and felt wonderfully relaxed. I sighed.

"But I do understand though," I murmured happily. "I know I don't deserve you."

"Deserve? That word again." She leant down and whispered directly into my ear, tickling and making me laugh now. "You've got to let go of that. You deserve nothing. All you can do is try to be worthy. That's all you have left. You get what I feel like giving you. Tonight I feel like fucking your silly little brains out."

I nodded silently, nuzzling her cheek. She brushed her lips against mine, and allowed me to steal a fleeting kiss.

"Because I'm very pleased with you. Because I'm very proud of you. And because I like you broken. I like you in pain. I might as well get full use out of you."

Our mouths were together as we laughed, and then melted into a sultry kiss which seemed never to end.

-

It was sweet and gentle sex, and it went on for hours. There was no more punishment, no more humiliation, and I was allowed to do anything I wanted, without instructions or asking permission. Sophie guided me and encouraged me, and we spoke only in whispers. My body was aching and sore, and no touch was entirely without pain, but it seemed she was constantly finding new ways to caress and tease, and I tried to do the same.

Our bodies were slick and warm, and we slipped wonderfully over and around each other: our fingers, lips and tongues searching endlessly for ways to please. For long stretches of time we lay squeezed together, fingers eased inside each other, wet and hot. The orgasms built and sometimes lasted, sometimes peaked quickly and achingly, and our bodies became increasingly tender and sensitive to touch.

Deep in the night we fell asleep together, warm and contented.