Claiming Katy Ch. 17

Story Info
Sophie consults Bella and figures out Mrs Alderney.
4.8k words
4.67
14.1k
2

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Dr Isabella Pacetti's Notes:

To recap: Sophie has reclaimed Katy, and now dominates her more completely than ever. Katy has allowed herself to be subjected to ever greater pain, and taken increasing pleasure from it. An evening of intimate torment culminates in a night of intense, passionate sex.

--Sophie's Statement:

I woke early, feeling impossibly alert almost immediately. My alarm clock had not yet sounded, and I silenced it before it started.

Beside me on the bed, uncovered and naked, Katy lay stretched out on her back. Her arms curled around her head on the pillow, her chest rose and fell slowly and heavily and her breath almost purred. She looked peaceful and happy. I didn't want to disturb her, so I lay silently for a while, watching. Her body was not as bruised or scarred as I had expected, although the pinkness from the caning and the strange marks from the pegs and clips remained. I wanted to stroke the soft, pale flesh, but I resisted. She needed to rest, and I needed to treat her kindly.

I showered and dressed as quietly as I could, and left Katy sleeping. I ate breakfast in the kitchen and then went through to the office.

Mrs Alderney was not there, but there was some typing ready on my desk. I got to work quickly, and I was finished within an hour, with no sign of my employer. I returned the relevant documents to her desk, and went back upstairs.

I stopped outside Mrs Alderney's door and listened, but couldn't hear anything, so I continued up to my own room.

I silently peeped inside to see Katy still deeply sleeping, curled up naked on the bed. I smiled and closed the door, then continued up to Katy's attic room.

The room was empty and lifeless, and instantly depressing. The bed had sheets, there was a hairbrush and a few toiletries on the chest of drawers, but there was nothing with any personality. I opened the top drawer and found the photography portfolio from the cellar. I smiled, took it out and put it back on the bed.

I opened the lower drawer and found a couple of Katy's uniforms, some nightdresses and pyjamas, and a few pairs of her white knickers. I looked around the room again and realised these were all of her clothes. In fact these were all of her possessions. Something would have to be done about this, but I needed to give that some thought. In the meantime, I reached into the drawer and scooped up all of its contents.

"Sorry, baby, these really aren't yours." I smirked at my own playful cruelty as I carried the clothes all the way downstairs. Mrs Alderney was still not in her office, so I carefully folded the clothes and laid them on her desk. I took one of the uniforms through to the hall and put it down next to the doormat.

I heard noise from the kitchen and made my way through to find Mrs Alderney sitting at the table, drinking coffee. She was dressed in a white bathrobe and slippers, but her hair and make-up were as carefully styled as ever. She looked subdued.

"Good morning," I said, feeling myself brim over with confidence. "Are you okay?"

Mrs Alderney looked up at me and smiled a little weakly.

"Yes, I'm fine. I didn't sleep well. Or at all."

"Oh. Oh, did we disturb you? It didn't occur to me..."

"No, no... I mean, I didn't hear any noise. But I admit I was... thinking about Katy."

"Were you worried about her?"

She shrugged and then nodded. There was a sort of sadness about her. "I'm afraid I interfered a little last night, and I worried I might have been mistaken."

I eyed her carefully and slid onto a chair opposite.

"Katy came to my room and begged for more. Was that down to you?"

She nodded again and didn't look at me. "Partly. She may have done it anyway, but I encouraged her. No, she would have done it, but maybe I should have discouraged her. I don't know. I trusted that you would treat her correctly. But in the night I doubted myself and strained my ears to hear her screams..."

"That was risky," I said, frowning, "there was nothing stopping me from starting on her all over again."

"Except that you're not a monster. I was right, wasn't I? I didn't need to worry."

I smiled. "Well... I think you were right to worry... but no, I couldn't put her through it again so soon. And that wasn't the mood. But you're okay? You seem down."

Mrs Alderney shook her head and smiled sadly. "No, I... this is how I wanted it to be. She absolutely belongs to you. I suppose I feel I've lost her."

I reached across the table to hold her hand for a moment.

"No... she loves you, Mrs Alderney. She adores you."

"She worships you. She belongs to you."

I grinned. "And you can borrow her whenever you want. You can do whatever you want with her, and just watch the delight in her eyes whenever you give her your attention. She needs you. I promise you haven't lost her. But having said that..."

She smiled and looked me in the eye at last. "Having said that..?"

"I have new rules for her, and these impact on you as the head of the household. I have told her she may only wear clothes with my express permission. I've taken the clothes from her room and put them on your desk. I've left one uniform by the door, which I will allow her to wear if someone visits. Otherwise she will be naked. I'm sorry if that offends you, and you can give her a uniform to wear in your office, if you prefer, but..."

She held up a hand. "No, that's fine. I only ever gave her rules to follow because I wanted her to follow rules. I'm happy for her to go naked if that's what you want. I'm happy not to have to discipline her. I'd like to be closer to her, now that she has you for her mistress. But may I suggest you don't technically allow her to wear the uniform? Punish her if she puts it on without permission; punish her if she answers the door naked without permission. If the idea amuses you."

I laughed happily. "Yes, that amuses me. Poor girl. I rather enjoy the thought of her getting out of bed and scuttling round the house searching for clothes. Oh, but I'd like her to rest today. I really put her through the wringer yesterday."

"Of course. You might as well take the day off too; I don't really feel like working today."

I nodded. "I think I'll go out," I said, realising I had already fully made up my mind to do so, with or without her permission. "If Katy comes down while I'm gone will you make sure she understands the new rules? And otherwise... well, like I say, do whatever you want with her."

Mrs Alderney shook her head faintly. "I don't know what to do with her."

I held her hand again. "Do something nice. I mean give her a treat. But do what you want. That's important. To her, I mean."

I left the house and made for Dr Pacetti's office. It was another beautiful Spring day, and I was yearning to see Bella again, but somehow my mood was flat. The image of Mrs Alderney sitting lonely and uncertain in her kitchen was a bleak one, and it repeatedly intruded on my thoughts.

When I arrived at la dottoressa's door, I was no longer feeling playful or confident, and I once again needed her help.

When Bella answered the door she was dressed in a familiar sort of long, narrow skirt and black stockings, but her top was a modest white vest, displaying her beautifully olive-tanned arms. Her hair was tied back in a practical manner, but some had escaped and hung in a long dark tendril down her cheek.

She smiled with surprise when she saw me, but glanced anxiously upstairs. I understood.

"You're busy," I said, with an apologetic smile.

Bella nodded. "A client is here. We've just begun."

"I'm sorry, I'll come back later."

"Don't go!" Bella raised her voice and flinched at the noise, glancing again up the stairs. She returned her attention to me and took a tentative step forward. "Please... I didn't think I'd see you so soon. I didn't... I wasn't sure you'd come back at all. I thought I'd gone too far."

I displayed my warmest smile and stepped into the hallway, reaching a hand to stroke her shoulder.

"No. You got it exactly right. And I promise I'll show you my appreciation. But... to be honest I need your help again. Not like last time," I said quickly, as Bella began to look alarmed, "I just need advice. But I can come back later."

It was her turn to smile. "I can fit you in. Come in."

I closed the door behind me and looked up the stairs. The door to the consulting room was closed.

"What about your client?"

"She's not going anywhere." She seemed to think about this for a moment. "By which I mean she is naked and tied to a chair."

--

We sat in the kitchen, and this time Bella served iced tea, and this was as exquisite as I expected. I sat and sipped it for a few minutes while she went up to speak to her client. When she returned she was smiling.

"She thinks you're a colleague of mine, a professional Dominatrix. That excited her. As did the vibrating egg I pushed inside her."

I laughed. Bella slid onto the stool opposite.

"As did the whip I told her to hold between her teeth. She doesn't mind waiting."

I continued to chuckle as I sipped my tea. She finally allowed herself a little giggle and a shrug.

"Some clients are a gift. But what about you? Did you make things right with Katy?"

"Oh, Dr Pacetti, you have no idea. That girl... that girl... yes, everything's good. She's my perfect supplicant, and I can be what she needs me to be. I'm not afraid of her, or me. I feel infallible. Thanks to you."

She shrugged demurely. "I did so very little. I hope you'll tell me all about it, when we have plenty of time to dwell on the details. But still you need my help."

"I need advice, I suppose." I looked Bella in the eye and bit my lip anxiously. "Doctor, I know you can't speak to me about the details of clients, I promise I won't ask anything specific. But I need help with Mrs Alderney. Can you speak hypothetically?"

She stirred awkwardly and dipped her finger in her glass. She sucked the tea from her fingertip.

"If you can forgive me for seeming evasive or vague, I promise I'll do my best."

"I seem to be able to forgive you the most astonishing things," I smiled. "Don't worry about it."

"Then ask anything. I will answer as best I can."

"Why does she dress so old? She must be... what? Forty? She dresses like she's seventy."

She looked at me oddly, then smirked.

"Sophie... if you were one of my clients, you would be hard work. So lazy. I would be punishing you at this moment. She's thirty-two."

I was genuinely astonished. "Are you sure? Mrs Alderney?"

Bella laughed. "Mrs Marie Alderney, born Maryla Kaminski, in Poland. Widow, author of fifteen novels. Thirty-two years old. I can tell you this because none of it is remotely confidential. I read about her on the web, with just a little effort. You're lazy. Perhaps I would make you write it one hundred times, like a schoolgirl."

I was still too surprised to respond to this playful teasing.

"Unbelievable. So why? It's a costume, isn't it?"

She raised her eyebrows in an expression which suggested approval, but she didn't answer.

"But what does it achieve? Does she think Katy wants a much older woman? Or is it supposed to put her off? I suppose that works. But why bother at all?"

"You are focusing on the age aspect," said Bella, cryptically. "Perhaps there are other aspects."

I shrugged. "Well, she has a coldness and strictness which matches the clothes."

Bella appeared to think for a moment.

"The lady upstairs -- I shall call her Tess -- had never played seriously with bondage or domination until she experimented with her current girlfriend. They would take turns, switching. The girlfriend's tastes were quite similar to Tess, but she inclines to be a little submissive. This was harmless, kinky fun until relatively recently. Now the friend wants to be pushed ever further, and my client must be more dominant whenever they play. Challenging her limits."

"That doesn't seem fair."

Bella shrugged. "My client accepts it. It evolved naturally."

I smiled and narrowed my eyes.

"Does she accept it since she came to you? Is that one of her goals?"

"A minor one. An easy one. She dearly loves her partner and wants to make her happy. The difficult part is doing what's necessary. So I help her to construct a persona. She designs this character: her personality, her desires, even a physical appearance. She knows exactly what this character's limits are. Gradually she pieces together the costume -- a clear, classic image with boots, jodhpurs, leather etcetera -- and with it she allows the character to take over. Only within their sexual play, you understand."

I nodded. "But Mrs Alderney isn't playing. She lives it. She wears the make-up all night."

Bella shrugged. "I was speaking about my client's case. These things are not strictly formulaic."

I hardly heard her. "I mean I know Katy is demanding, but surely this façade isn't necessary. There's still something I'm missing."

"Yes," said Bella simply. "Luckily, it's something that isn't remotely confidential." A speculative look came into her eyes. "Perhaps I would make you stand in the corner, wearing a dunces cap. Just the cap."

This time I laughed, but most of my attention was on the task of remembering what Bella had told me about Mrs Alderney. Something unexpected jumped out at me-.

"Fifteen books?"

She smiled, but left silence for me to fill.

"She's written six books. I had to read the synopses of them all. They're a series. Six."

She shrugged. "If one of my clients had access to all those records and notes and publisher's correspondence, I wouldn't expect her to make such an embarrassing mistake. If she was her personal assistant, for instance. That sort of laziness would require retraining. I would have to break her. Do you think if I kicked you naked around my consulting room you would learn to work harder?"

I looked at her intently, all thought of Mrs Alderney dismissed for a moment. She was smiling mischievously, and her lips were parted. I felt a beautiful rush of excitement. I slid off my stool and in a moment I had closed in on her and put my hands either side of her neck. I leaned over her and pushed my hands with gentle insistence against the bottom of her jaw, immediately feeling a racing pulse. She shrank away for a moment, then remained still, lips still parted and eyes wide.

"Do you think if I kicked you around on your carpet you could stop yourself cumming in your knickers?" I whispered through barely opened lips. My voice hissed with aggression, but I felt impossibly calm and powerful. Bella was frozen. "Right now? If I dragged you up there, dropped you in front of your client and stood on your face, do you think you could resist poking out that hot little tongue and tasting the dirt on my heels? Hypothetically?"

The hot little tongue darted over her lips, and she said nothing. I squeezed her throat a little.

"Do you?"

"You're squeezing a little too tight." She was calm and she said it as though she was offering professional advice. I squeezed harder, restricting her breath. She looked shocked, but she didn't move. I grinned.

"No, this is fine. A nice firm grip to drag you up the stairs. Now, your client is waiting, and I'm not finished with you yet. So keep your fantasies to yourself while I think. And come up with more realistic fantasies. We both know what you are really, deep down."

She nodded, breathing hard and staring at me. She seemed content to be held like this, gazing up at me. I had to ignore her beautiful eyes and try to think.

We both know what you really are, deep down.

Suddenly everything fell into place, and I felt foolish. I was an idiot. I was lazy. I laughed, and Bella flinched, but smiled.

"Bella... when Mrs Alderney first visited you -- I mean the very first time -- what did she ask you about Katy? Specifically?"

Her pulse quickened and she tensed, then shook her head and I felt the slender muscles move in her neck. But she smiled when she spoke.

"I can't tell you that. You don't need me to."

My heart was thundering as new ideas crept up on me. I had to get back to Mrs Alderney's office. I had work to do.

"No. Thank you Doctor. You've been very helpful. I'm very grateful. If you were my client I would reward you. I've got so much to reward you for. Give that some thought."

Bella nodded, still beaming.

"You're magnificent, Sophie."

I blushed at this frank compliment, and then smiled.

"Thank you Bella. You're lovely. I have to go, but I'll come back as soon as I have everything under control."

"This afternoon then?"

I laughed. "Maybe. Thank you, Doctor. Go to your client, I'll let myself out."

I let go of Bella, with considerable reluctance, and walked to the front door. She followed, drawing deep breaths, and began to ascend the stairs. Slowly. She was trying to regain her composure as well as catch her breath, and I could see her bearing become more powerful as she walked.

"What about this client?" Sophie asked. "What would her reward be?"

Bella smiled and cleared her throat.

"Today is a reward day, as a matter of fact. She has exceeded her targets. This is her reward. The whipping, I mean. She brings her own whip."

--

I arrived home and stood in the hall, listening. Katy's uniform was beside the doormat. There was no sign of either of them, but I assumed they were both around somewhere.

That didn't matter. I marched through to the office without taking off my shoes. Mrs Alderney was not there, but again this was irrelevant. I had a mission and was going to pursue it to its end, as quickly as possible, before I lost momentum.

I sat down at Mrs Alderney's desk and opened her file drawer. Accounts, correspondence, appointment diary... I was sure there were computerised records somewhere safe, but I was interested in her own records: the paper records she kept in this unlocked drawer where anyone could snoop around and piece together the important information.

It took no time. It jumped out at me. It was ridiculously easy. I replaced the files and closed the drawer. I rested an elbow on the desk and then rested my closed eyes on my hand.

I had been lazy. And now I had a choice. And at the same time, I had no choice. Maybe it was better that I'd been so slow in figuring it out. I was more capable today than I had ever been before.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and Katy poked her head inside. She registered no curiosity at seeing me behind the wrong desk, but a white grin flashed across her face. She tumbled through the door and ran towards me with a foolish grin on her face, her naked body peppered still with her collection of bruises and scars. She stopped a short way across the room and walked a little more carefully for a few paces, then laughed, scampered forward and fell to her knees beside my chair. She hugged my legs and buried her face in my lap.

I chuckled and stroked her hair.

"Hello puppy, what's going on?"

"Thank you Goddess."

"You're welcome. Is this for last night?"

"Yesterday, last night, today! I don't think I've ever been so happy." I realised that the voice I associated with her non-submissive moods had somehow merged with her usual, worshipful voice. With just a remaining trace of the physical strain it had endured yesterday. It sounded beautiful.

"Good girl. What happened today?"

"You were gone when I got up, so I found Madame. She told me my new rules and said she wanted to play with me! Play with me!"

I laughed at the joy in her eyes, and ran my hands over her warm shoulders and up and down her arms. She felt wonderful and was trembling with excitement.

"Play with you? What did you play?"

Her eyes became dark and serious. "She was wearing her smartest office clothes, and looked impossibly stern, and she stood close to me and put her hand behind my head and grabbed my hair, not painfully, but hard. And she put her face close to mine and then... and I felt... her fingers slid inside me and... and..."

12