Claiming Katy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

I stared at her, amazed, unable to keep the grin from my face.

"Goddess, she did it perfectly, her fingers were deep inside me and her thumb was on my clit and my legs gave way. She held me up by my hair for a moment, then let me fall on the floor. I was dizzy and shocked and then... she took off her shoes and I felt her stocking on my pussy... thank you Goddess..."

I smiled warmly. "That's incredible Katy, but I didn't do it."

"You did, Miss Sophie. It's all you. You told her to do it. She let me cum and then she let me lick her feet. And then she cuddled me."

"Oh, Katy. You should hear yourself. The things that make you happy. You're lovely. I'm pleased for you."

She squeezed my legs and looked up at me.

"Do you know how long I've dreamed...?"

"I know, puppy. Now get your filthy, sticky body off me. Have you washed today?"

She backed away as I stood. She was still smiling, aware she was being toyed with, but with humiliation making her cheeks blush.

"No Miss Sophie."

"No, you stink of your own filth. How dare you?"

"I'm sorry Miss Sophie, I didn't mean to offend you." She shuffled on her knees and then lay on her belly, face to the floor. "I don't mean to be ungrateful."

"I know, puppy. And you know I'm only playing with you. You smell nice, really."

"I think... I think I have your scent on me. It's wonderful."

"Good girl." I kicked her with the heel of my shoe. She gasped. I began walking slowly around the prostrate figure, speaking gently. "I think you should go and a have a bath. Then you can go and wait in your room. Your photographs are on your bed. I want you to choose your four favourites to put on the wall." I looked down at her, smiling affectionately. "So you're acquainted with Madame's feet now. Were they everything you dreamed of?"

It was obvious she was blushing, even though her face was buried in the carpet.

"They were beautiful, Miss Sophie. Small and soft and delicate... not as strong and perfect as yours, but..."

"Shh, you don't have to flatter me, I'm not jealous." This was true, but I had to acknowledge a feeling of warmth at her sincere words. "And did she seem happy?"

"I think so. She smiled when I came. I don't really... she's not really a happy person is she? It's nice when she smiles. I always try to please her."

"I know." I breathed a huge sigh. "Oh well. I've some important things to do today, Katy, and I need you to be very good. You're going to have a bath in my bathroom, then you're going to go to your room and choose your pictures. How many?"

"Four, Miss Sophie. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Then you're going to wait in your room until I come for you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"And today you're going to be obedient and strong and honest. Yesterday I was testing you, but today you will simply meet my expectations. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess. That's all I want."

"Good girl."

Without another word I marched silently from the room.

--

I hurried into the kitchen and opened the fridge, selecting a bottle of white wine. My heart was beating sickeningly hard, and I was struggling to keep my thoughts in order.

I tilted the bottle to my lips and drank a little too much, all the while listening for the sound of Katy scurrying up the stairs. When I was sure she was out of the way, I ventured into the hallway and walked silently up the stairs to Mrs Alderney's room. I stopped, listened and then knocked.

A subdued voice answered "Who is it?"

Without answering I opened the door and walked inside. I found the room brighter and more cheerful than I expected. It was decorated tastefully, if a few years out of date, and was perfectly ordered and clean, except for a pair of thick stockings hanging over the end of the bed. I fancied the toes may have been damp. There were no photographs, not even the one I expected, of the woman who was no longer in Mrs Alderney's life.

Mrs Alderney was lying on the broad double bed, wearing her skirt and blouse, her legs bare. Her hair was slightly disarrayed and her make-up was not its usual perfection. When I entered unannounced she jumped up to a sitting position and I noted with satisfaction that she instinctively curled her hand around her ankle, almost shamefully. That was the final piece.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, but with more apprehension than anger, and it was at this moment I was hit by the full reality of what I had to do. This was the moment when I would reshape my life, and the lives of two others, radically and forever. But I knew I had to do it.

"I wanted to thank you. For what you did for Katy today. She told me all about it and she's ecstatic. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"I'm not comfortable discussing..." she stammered and shifted awkwardly. "Please, it's embarrassing."

I was surprised by this meekness, but it increased my feeling of affection and responsibility to the woman. I sat carefully on the edge of the bed and glanced down at Madame's feet, which had given Katy such raptures. They were petite, with short squarish toes and somehow didn't suit her clothes. I suppressed a smile.

"Don't be embarrassed, you should be proud. It was a big deal and it took courage. Anyway, that isn't the main reason I'm here. I need to apologise to you."

Mrs Alderney looked at me quizzically, but didn't respond.

"I'm afraid I've only just figured it out. What's going on here, I mean. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long. I've been... lazy."

She was silent for a while and looked away. Without moving she softly muttered "I'm sorry I made it so hard for you. I should have been more honest. More direct. But I'm not good at that. Are you upset?"

"Not really. Should I be?"

She said nothing, but nodded after moment.

"Well, I'm not. Not upset, not angry. Just very, very sorry for you. You must have been so lonely and lost. I want to help you."

For a while, neither of us moved, then a violent shiver ran through Mrs Alderney's body. She spoke in a whisper.

"What are you going to do?"

"The question is... Marie, look at me."

She almost flinched at the sound of her name, but then she turned and met my gaze.

"The question, Marie, is what you want me to do."

She bit her lip for a minute, staring intently at my face. Then the shiver came again and she seemed to grow weak.

"Anything," she said in a clear, calm voice, rich with longing. "Whatever it takes. Whatever you choose. I trust you to decide." Her hand slid from her ankle, revealing a small dark mark, and gripped my fingers. I squeezed her hand and smiled.

"Fine," I said. "Let's start."

12