All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 17'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So many subs/slaves and one sadist who may not be a domme proper. What a tangled web. Rudderless ships flounder. Sophie is collecting quite a harem. Can she manage it to everyone's benefit? I am concerned about he leadership skills.

You have certainly dripped out the fact there is a story here amid the abundance of s/m. Will you be developing the ladies and the story into something fuller and more complete?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cruelty without rhyme or reason

Not good.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Wonderful series so far. I owe you an apology.

Your writing is elegant at times, complete sexy at times, brutally clear sometimes. It was a challenge to approach this lengthy series with an open mind as the subject matter & the eloquent telling made my cringe at times. At some points the discipline was so intense that I had to stop reading to catch my breath, calm my fears & clear my head. That speaks to how powerfully you write because I am not a squeamish person. But in keeping my mind open & trusting your gifted writing, I learned much about myself & the emotional meaning of BDSM. I am thankful you told this story & grateful I was able to engage & see it through.

I am sorry my initial comments were so mean spirited. In the end this story enriched my understanding of the BDSM sexual expression & I learned a lot about the elements of love and devotion in a comitted relationship based on fully trusting the one you give yourself to. This is stellar work.

XOXO

Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
'The Image' re-imagined to perfection.

Loving it. Excited and wet by it. Cum hard with it. Over and over. Thanks :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous