All Comments on 'Claiming Myka Ch. 02'

by randemwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Although this story may not be my cup of tea...

...I can appreciate your skill as a writer and your capability of telling an intriguing tale. That being said, however, the characters are lacking for me. Besides his looks, Mr. Reed has zero redeemable qualities and, because of that, I find myself wondering why Myka is interested in him. In addition to that, she allows him to literally treat her as though she's an animal and I've lost what respect for her I had initially. Your heroine is a doormat and the hero, to me, seems not just immoral--which I can tolerate--but amoral, as well, which is just scary. Add that to the fact that her parents are just as sick and, well...it's too much for me to wrap my mind around.

I hope in the future to see some development of the characters and/or some insight cognitively as to why they behave the way they do. Like I said, you're an excellent writer and, while this story may not be exactly for me, I will continue to read because I see real potential (not that it's bad to begin with).

Thanks!

shyintxshyintxabout 11 years ago
What I can't figure out

is why you make the point of pointing out how smart she is to then turn her into a brainless doll. And why do you keep bringing up the fact that this sick pervert loves her when this is clearly not the case. He is not a dominant he is a sick sadist that doesn't care for anyone but himself and if I don't see some redeeming changes in the next chapter it will be my last. I give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brutal, psychotic & the parents are going to agree?!

This is way too brutal with no redeeming qualities that I can fathom. I appreciate it's just fiction but even so the concept really doesn't work for me. Shame.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
hmmm

Perhaps this should be in BDSM.

I was saddened by the extremity of his degrading and physically harming her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Take it to BDSM.

Self-imposed pet-dom that allows savage and brutal behavior, stemming from extreme submissiveness needs to go back to BDSM where it belongs. That's not reluctance, and the fact that she, without objection, refers to herself in the third person is a giant-sized clue.

I'm baffled that this is multi-part story, as there's no sane father on earth that would see the welts raised by a cable on his daughter, listening to his former little sweetheart genius speak in the third person like a retard and still allow the vicious fucker that did it to stay with her, no matter what his "friend" has over his head. It could stand on its own, IN ITS PROPER CATEGORY, but it doesn't make sense long term. But the BDSM crowd puts up with a lot of idiotic shit like "poses", so you'll find your groove there.

bunny_girl_94bunny_girl_94about 11 years ago
Keep it where it is

I disagree. Yes she is fully submitting to him, but there are still elements of reluctance. Also I'm not sure the man respects his sub enough for the story to be welcome in the BDSM section. It's definitely on the border between NonCon and BDSM, but it's probably safer to leave it in the NonConsent/Reluctance section.

On a lighter note, I'm really enjoying your writing. The violence means it's certainly not an easy read, but there's something hypnotic about the way it's written that makes me want to keep reading. Keep it up and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong turn...?

I really liked chapter one of this story, but I think it went too BDSM for this section. Personally, I found the abuse of Myka to be off-putting. And I don't say that lightly, since I prefer non-con stories. So if even I, who enjoys reading about forced sex (and NOT the vanilla "oh, the attacker turns out to be her boyfriend role-playing" stories), find the whipping and humiliation to be a bit extreme...then it's extreme. I will probably read future installments of this story to see if things get "better" (for me as a reader), but my initial enthusiasm has waned considerably.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 11 years ago
Oh why..

Did you have to toss out the books. Tossing her text books on top of whipping her senseless was just too far. I like the bit of tenderness coupled with his brash and brazen selfishness, but the blood and ignorance are a no go with me.

Everything else, fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story. It's hot and hardcore. Please don't let the other comments discourage you from continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
if there was a zero option I would have selected it....

I was intrigued by the premise of the story, and you are a very talented writer but turning a genius girl into a sex object and the outright abuse that she goes through crosses the line for me. The type of beatings that the character went through are downright illegal and some of the pure sadistic thoughts that the narrator had were very disturbing. Rape is never ok and even though the character was never outright raped this story is pretty much straight up rape; it didn't have to be, but the narrator's beating of the character after she started to enjoy the domination takes this from reluctance or BDSM to straight up rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick

Where's her pleasure? Can you say "Misogyny"? Not a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong

The taking of her education was wrong. Making her speak in the third person, wrong. Beating her senseless, wrong. Putting this in this category, wrong. Making her parents agree, wrong. This was absolutely sickening in some aspects, I liked some of it. But as I went to the second part, I was disgusted. Please choose the right category next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT BDSM either

Straight up abuse. Her 'agreement' is a sham. Saying she is 18 only for the Lit rules. Reads like pedophile rape and abuse. ARIEL CASTRO.

The ONLY redeeming factor is that you did put it in noncon, because it really is. Sick fucks in noncon are expected, but don't claim him to be anything more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Just something to show off to the guys at work."

really after whipping her to blood,titfucking and pinching her bleeding tits, hurting her throat,making her lick his cum from floor ,snatching her right of education

he wants to put her into danger by letting his friends to watch her naked and degraded and then what he will pimp her to his friend s for free and throw her on street once got bored

what kind of man who claim to love a girl since her childhood to stop her studies? to destroy her life to make her his unwilling teenage naive sexslave for him and his friends with offering her no protection at all

this man is irredemable abusive sadist psycho he should be in jail or assylum

poor girl she is just 18 she doesnt even know whats bdsm or submission let alone be willing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous