All Comments on 'Claire'

by Emma7588

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why didn't you

Proof Read?

Example -

"... a dark shadow of her aureoles surrounding the already nipples showing through the pure white shirt."

possibly "...a dark shadow of her aureoles surrounding the nipples already showing through the pure white shirt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Just to make anony

pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not lesbians

Neither are lesbians. No lesbian is going to eat cum from her girls pussy when she is obviously the one in charge. And you had the daughter admit to fucking dick before. So they are either bisexual or experimenting And how did the sonraoidly do to decking if he thought she was a lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

Loved this one. But would have preferred if the GF had found out about the sperm going down on her.

Trailrider13Trailrider13about 6 years ago
Continue

Why not continue with her bringing one of her bi friends home. I'm not a writer but I love to read, especially the longer stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
babies

Claire should become her fathers barefoot, naked breeding slut. She needs to give birth to a new baby every 10 months. She also needs to at least 20 children by her father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, she not Bi. This is her father not some cock she met in a bar. The father/daughter thing can be very strong no matter what your persuasion. In this story it appears they have been there before. No warm up to the act, so I'm betting she is PG. Hey, lesbians and straights are only one gene' apart. Their built the same, they love the same and they fuck the same. Daddies are just lucky.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm into fathers fucking their lesbian daughters. I love to read but can't enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous