All Comments on 'Claire and Chris'

by StepDad49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please stop

Please stop using this email format. To be blunt, it sucks.

It is very difficult to read a 'story' like this, because to be honest, the dialogue gets boring pretty fast. Also, there isn't enough spice and sexual content to make a person want to keep reading.

Please, if your going to continue to 'write' then please 'write' a story, not a long diatribe.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
How does this suck? Let me count a few of the ways...

1) As a previous comment states: The email clips suck in a a Literotica setting. It might work in a film, with some lame music playing behind the whole "montage" thing, but buddy, this ain't a film.

2) I know I'm not alone when I say that a story written from a First Person/Present Tense perspective almost always comes off as "I'm a pervert, and this is my fantasy." First Person / Past Tense (that is, "I remember how she looked that night" as opposed to "My dick is hard as I look at her", get it?) is much easier to pull off. And you didn't manage to pull this off.

3) Your grammar, your punctuation (or lack of proper punctuation), and pretty much everything about your writing style screams out that you don't have a clue about how to write, let alone, how to write well.

Go back to the drawing board, and don't come back until you can submit something that doesn't irritate readers so much, so they (or at least "I") won't have to take you to task for another piece of garbage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total crap

Every writing mistake, you made it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too hard on the dude

Hey, I liked it, while the grammar sucked and what not (and I hated email format) it was a good story nonetheless... keep writing man... and be sure to take english again

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Nice try

I'm not listing everything everyone already has against the story format. I thought I saw a plot sneaking in, but then the story ended. This is your only story, so consider a story format at least. I think you established that the girl is doing everything she can to cause trouble. The story has a so-so line in a voice that didn't work well. Start with more of a beginning perhaps explain a little of why the girl is pulling this shit. End the story with a real conclusion other than orgasms. All I can say.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not That Bad

It wasn't all that bad.

I personally liked the format

And really didn't realize the mistakes.

Oh well right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice indeed!!!

Dont let the losers who write negative shit scare you away. The story was very very erotic and nice and the grammar mistakes are not even worthy of noting. This is a very good solid erotic story and keep writing!!!!!

PrincessM24PrincessM24over 4 years ago
Wow

Wish I was Claire!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, ' two hands on the dude' the grammar wasn't that bad, it just needed better editing. Maybe you should go back to school? The format was interesting. Your ideas are great, but I wouldn't use the format all the time. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun, but we need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStepDad49@StepDad49
Here for roleplay or chat. I'm drawn to a woman who likes to tease, seduce, even control, though switching is fun, too. I look like the nice, normal, sometimes funny straight-laced family man...it's that woman who sees right through me--she's the one I crave.