Claire and Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StepDad49
StepDad49
11 Followers

Chris

When you pull me back and kiss me, I barely register that it's happening, you moved so fast. I embraced your kiss, not caring at the moment. You are so fucking aggressive and sexy, I love it. You first kiss my neck, and then bite it hard; I know it will leave a mark, and I don't even care at this point. I have to fuck you, and I can't wait. Then I hear the knock on the door, and your response. "Fuck, Claire," I whisper, what the fuck are you doing?"

You don't even respond, and expertly undo my shorts, and spring my cock out. Your soft hands feel amazing, and then you have me when you rub the tip of my cock with your thumb. I barely care that your boyfriend is on the other side of the door--I need to fuck you. "Just be quiet...please," I urge, as my hand moves between your legs. My finger slides in your pussy, surprised at how wet you already are.

I kiss you back, still wondering if he's outside the door. My head is filled with conflicting thoughts, knowing if I get caught like this, my marriage is over. However, you've worked me into a frenzy, and I don't know if I can stop. "Just this once, Claire," whispering again. "You can never tell anyone...you have to tell him you were joking," referring to your boyfriend. You again don't respond, and just look at me with that devilish look I've come to fantasize about. You start to lean into me, and I push you down on the bed, hard. I spread your legs and climb on top of you, positioning my cock right at your pussy. I can hear your mother through the window, and other guests laughing, and I'm wondering what the fuck am I doing.

Claire:

I let out a moan when one of your fingers slides inside of my wet tight pussy. I nod my head when you say that I can't tell anyone, grinning at you, knowing that I'm going to get what I want. I lean towards you, going to kiss you again, when you push me back onto my unmade bed. I feel you roughly forcing my legs apart as you climb on top of me, and I let out a low moan grinning up at you. I feel your cock at the entrance of my pussy and I grind down on you slightly. The sounds of the party drift into the room, and I notice that they distract you for a second, so I reach up and grab the back of your neck and pull you down for me to kiss you hard again. I pull you bottom lip between my teeth and nibble on it lightly before I let go and lean up slightly to whisper in your ear. "Fuck me Chris, I want you hard, big, cock inside of my tight, wet pussy. I want you to really fuck me." I moan in your ear.

Chris:

I know I could have resisted, and should have left when I had the chance, but I let you pull me back down, and thoroughly enjoy the kiss you are giving me. You start to tell me you want me to fuck you, and before you are finished, I push my cock in you. Not shallow and slow, but I push in deep, and thrust several more times. You are so incredibly tight, but because you are so wet, I can slide in easily. I feel your walls open for me, grab me...you are so hot. "Fuck, Claire, what are we doing," not expecting a response from you. I push in harder, and kiss your mouth aggressively. We find a hard fast rhythm together, one hand wrapped around your waste, the other caressing over your perfect tits. "You are so fucking hot," I say a bit too loudly, now remembering that your ex could be right outside the door...and that if I can hear the party noises outside, they could probably hear us, too. But I can't stop, and fuck you even harder, almost slamming into you. You start to cry out, and I cover your mouth with my hand, mouthing to you to be quiet. I move my hand away and kiss you, lingering on your mouth, as I leave my cock buried deep inside. I reach down further, and spread your legs wider--I want more leverage and room to drive into you. You are very flexible, and your legs are spread nice and far...Both my hands move to the inside of your legs, and get under your sexy ass, one hand grabbing hard on each side, as I fuck you harder and harder. I bite your ear a bit too hard, while telling you how bad I want you to explode for me. "You are so fucking incredible, Claire...cum for me."

Claire:

I let out a whimper when I feel you enter me hard, enjoy the pace that you have set for us as you fuck me hard and deep. When you ask me what we are doing, I grin up at you and respond, "We're fucking Dad." I say giggling slightly and then moaning before you begin to kiss me hard again. I love how you are being a little loud, forgetting the situation we are currently in and that someone could possibly hear us fucking. You start to thrust into me harder and I scream "AH! AH! AH! AH!" loudly every time you thrust into me until your hand comes down over my mouth. When you remove your hand to kiss me I let out a nice loud moan as you spread my legs winder for you to fuck me better. Your hands on my ass, grabbing it hard turns me on even more and I let out a loud groan and the word "Fuck!" I feel you bite me ear hard and I hold back a scream, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip to keep quiet as you tell me that you want me to cum. I shake my head, wanting this to last longer as I look up at you, holding back my orgasm, not wanting this amazing fuck to end yet.

Chris

I see you shaking your head no, so I lean in, letting my cock almost slide out and say, "not yet, huh. Alright, little Claire, turn over...that's how your mother likes it, too," I say through my clenched teeth, clearly frustrated, and having lost all sense of who you are to me. I pull out, and quickly flip you over, surprised at my strength and the ease in which I can move you like that. Your perfect ass is right there, but I want your pussy. You look at me from behind, I think a little shocked at how aggressive I've gotten. I can tell you are unsure, and I say, "you did this to me...now it's my turn."

I push my cock deep into your pussy, and lean on your back. I can go even deeper this way, and you feel even more incredible. You are moving your pussy back into me, and we quickly find a nice slow deep rhythm together. This is by far the best fuck I've ever had, surpassing any fantasies I've had of you. I look over at your dresser for some reason and see a little red light between a picture frame and a stuffed animal. I am still driving into you, unable to stop, but curious what that light is. I find myself staring at it, and I think I realize what it is. "Claire, what the fuck is that on your dresser." I stop pumping, leaving my cock in you nice and deep. "Claire? Are you filming this?"

Claire

When you flip me over onto my stomach with my ass pointed towards you, I let out a moan, surprised by how forceful you are being with me. I glance at you over my shoulder, smirking slightly, wiggling my ass waiting for your cock to be buried back inside of me. You push your cock back into me, leaning on my back as you fuck me nice and hard. I push back against you while we fuck taking your cock inside me more. When you stop fucking me I let out a little whimper wondering why you stopped. I glance at you when you ask me if I am filming this.

"I figured you would want something nice to jerk off to while I'm away at college." I reply grinning as I push myself up and down on your cock since you have stopped fucking me. "It's my going away present for you Dad. Isn't it nice and thoughtful of me?" I ask as I push myself up and down on your cock harder, fucking you, tightening my pussy muscles around your cock, and then loosening them.

Chris

"Yes, very thoughtful," I say sarcastically, but actually glad this is taped so I won't forget how hot you are. I slap your ass hard, "that was just for the film," I say with an evil chuckle, and keep fucking you nice and even and hard. "Tell me you love it," I demand, forgetting about your boyfriend outside the door, and the rest of the party, fully consumed with you now. "Tell me," I ask again, but even louder. You respond,"I love it Daddy."

"That's a good girl," even more turned on now that I know it's being taped. It briefly enters my mind that someone else may be watching this right now, but I'm not thinking clearly at all, and just want to enjoy this incredible fuck. I push in deep, and hold it right there, while I lean on top of you, reaching under to tug at both your nipples. I whisper in your ear, "you are going to have to get back to your party soon. And I want you to cum like fucking crazy for me...but not just yet."

I pull out of you, you remain on all fours, I lay down next to you, and I lift you on top of me, so you are straddling me, my cock resting against your pussy. "Let's adjust so the camera has a nice view," and I guide you so that you are facing the camera, and are facing away from me. "Put on a nice show," I say, fully worked up, and again forgetting to be quiet.

Claire:

I let out a loud moan when your hand comes down hard on my ass. When you ask me to tell you that I love it while you fuck me hard I smirk, responding with an "I love it Daddy." When you tug on my nipples hard, I let out a loud groan, loving how rough you are being with me. When you whisper in my ear that you want me to cum like fucking crazy for you I let out a whimper, enjoying the fact that you have lost pretty much all control and are consumed with your need to fuck me. You pull out of me and I let out a groan, missing how full my wet pussy felt with your buried inside of me.

You lie down and make me straddle you, your cock right in front of me, rubbing against my clit. I grind against it slightly before I lift myself up and grasping your cock in my hand guide it into my wet pussy. I sink down on you slowly moaning loudly while you let out a groan, your hands coming up to grasp my hips really hard. I begin to bounce on top of you, riding your hard cock, my hands going into my hair as I look at the camera putting on a show. I let out moans and groans, saying the word "fuck!" and "Oh yes! Just like that! Fuck me just like that!" I arch my back, my tits jutting out more, and my nipples hard, I feel one of your hands on my hips move up and over my stomach as you reach up and grasp one of my tits, palming it hard. I let out a loud moan. "Mmmmmmm fuck daddy! It feels so good! You feel so good inside of me, dominating my body, making me into your little slut." I say as I look directly at the camera while I fuck you.

Chris

"You call me daddy again, and I'm going to cum so fucking hard." I am groping you almost too hard, but you are responding just the way I hoped, as you slam down on me. "That's it baby, I'm so close." I know that the party is right outside, and I know your boyfriend may still be listening, but I just need to cum now, and it will be any second. I'm arching into you, feeling your pussy clench on me. I pull on your nipples again, giving it a little twist. I think you like a little pain, and I give it to you. Your hair is everywhere, and now I'm thrilled you are taping us, as I don't want to forget any of this. "I need to cum, sweetheart...I need it. Cum with me. NOW."

I can't take my eyes off you, watching the sweat build on your body. You look so different, and I'm almost ok with fucking you now. Even though I said this could only be just this once, I already want more. What is wrong with me? "Claire, I'm gonna cum... ."

Claire

"You gonna cum inside of me daddy? You gonna fill me little pussy with your cum?" I ask you as I bounce up on you and then stop all of a sudden. I rotate my hips around as I sit on top of you. I grasp your hand on my hip and move it down so that your fingers are rubbing against my clit as I rock on top of you. "Mmmmmmm you feel so good inside of me Daddy! You have such a big hard cock! If I was my mother I would make sure and fuck you nice and hard at least twice a day, but she doesn't even fuck you once a month does she?" I ask as I begin to ride you hard again, bouncing up and down on you, while your fingers press against my clit. "I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock Daddy!" I moan.

I suddenly hear a pair of footsteps in the hallway, but you are so caught up in the moment that I don't think you notice. There is a sudden loud knock on my door, followed by someone trying to open the door. "Claire Jessica open the door this instant young lady! You are in so much trouble." I hear my mother hiss through the door as I continue to ride you nice and hard, wanting to make you cum inside of me.

Chris

Just as I was certain I was going to explode, you stop and turned on me...it gave me just enough of a break to hold back, but for not much longer. As you move my hand to your clit, I can tell you are getting close, too. When you talk about how your mother never fucks me anymore, I get a little pissed. "Yeah, she never wants it...that's why I jerk off all the time, thinking of ... " I stop before I tell you I think about you all the time, but you probably already knew what I was going to say. As you call me daddy and tell me you are going to cum, I don't think I can hold back any longer. I rub your clit faster, arching into you. I know I'm going to explode any fucking second.

I hear the knock, and the doorknob twisting, and have a sudden sense of fear that it's not locked. Then I hear your mother, my wife, tell you to open up. This seems to invigorate you, and you ride me harder, mercilessly. I'm shaking my head at you, and whisper, "get off...I need to hide." You just keep riding. Whispering again, "at least say something to her." I hear her knock again. "Claire, I can hear you in there...what are you doing? Open up!"

I'm so close to cumming, but I have to get you off of me. I buck a little, but you let out a moan, and look at me as if to say, "you do that again, I'll make even more noise." "Claire," whispering again, "please."

"Claire, don't make me go get the key...open up this instance."

Fuck.

Claire

"Claire open up! I'm being serious! I will go get the key!" I hear my mother say angrily as she knocks on the door again. I ride you harder wanting to make you cum inside of me while my mother stands outside of the door. She is unaware of the fact that her husband is currently buried inside of her daughter. I let out a moan at the thought about how hot it is that I am fucking my stepfather.

"Claire Jessica!" I hear my mother hiss. "Is there someone else in there with you? What the heck are you doing? Are you fucking someone? Claire open the door NOW!" she bangs on the door loudly as I press your fingers harder against my clit and can't help but scream out in intense pleasure, not caring that my mother can hear.

Chris

I can feel your pussy clenching on me, knowing you are going to cum...with your mother right outside. You feel so incredible, but I know I can't do this right now. I pull your mouth close to mine..."please, let me go...I'll hide in the closet...get her out of here." Instead of responding, you kiss me hard, screaming into my mouth.

More banging at the door. "What is that noise...who is in there with you?! Claire, open the damn door."

"Please, Claire, I'll do anything, just stop now and open the door." I'm on the verge of cumming harder than I ever have, but I need to get out of this situation. "Claire...anything." You scream out again, then say, "hold on Mom," and ride me harder...I know you are going to cum...and I am trying not to. "OH FUUUUUUUCK," you scream, loud enough for everyone in the party to hear, and you are spasming all over me, feeling you cum on my cock. It feels incredible, and I would have cum just as hard had she not been banging on the door. I am so incredibly frustrated, but even moreso, worried that she will catch me with you. "Go...now...get rid of her."

Claire

I sit on top of you, sweating and panting after having cum around you hard. You ask me to get rid of my mother and I pull myself off of your cock turning around to kiss you quickly. "Under the bed," I whisper in your ear as I get up and grab the robe that was hanging on my bedpost. Putting it on while you climb under my bed quickly, the bed skirt hiding you. I notice your shirt, shorts, and boxers on the floor but I leave them where they are as I go over and unlock my bedroom door for my mother. "Yes?" I say looking at her as she glares back at me beyond pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing Claire Anne?" she spits out angrily as she pushes her way into my room. "Who the hell is in here with you?"

She goes looking around my room, even peeking inside the closet. "Jesus! I raised you better than this!
It's your gradation party and you're up here fucking god knows who like some little whore! What the fuck is wrong with you?" my mother whispers at me enraged. She starts to pace next to my bed while she lectures me. "I have no idea what has gotten into you lately! You're out of control. You no longer have any respect for me, your father, or Chris! You went behind each of our backs and picked an art school without our permission!"

"It's not your life so don't tell me how to live it!" I spat. "I'm 18 years old mother; I can do whatever the fuck I want and if I want to have sex I'll have great sex! If I want to go to art school then I'll go to art school!" I shout.

My mother takes a step towards me but stops when she sees your clothes on the floor. "Claire? Whose clothes are those?" she demands.

Chris

"Those are your husband's," you shoot back. I'm naked, under your bed, my cock is harder than ever, and I've got your juices all over me.

"What!" she yells back at you. I can't believe you just told her those were my clothes...I'm so fucked now. When is my cock going to go down...I can't believe what I've done.

"Yeah," you smirk back at her. "He went to his room to take a shower, and I followed him and and took them...just playing a little joke. You are always saying I should be nicer around the house. And he's soooo easy to be nice with, unlike you."

"He's twice your age...stay away from him. And put some damn clothes on and get back to the party." She gathered up my clothes, and stormed out of the room, leaving the door open.

You yell out, "be down soon, Mommy Dearest," and linger by the door. A moment later you silently close it, and jump on the bed. "Well, that was interesting," you tease, as you lean over the bed, to find me.

Claire

I pull up my bed skirt and look at you naked and still hard under my bed. "I bet I about gave you a heart attack there for a second." I say giggling as you roll out from under my bed. You stand up and I kneel on my bed, slipping off my robe so that I am naked again. I let my hands wonder all over my body slightly. "So where were we?" I ask you as I lean towards you at the edge of my bed and pull you down towards me to where we are facing the camera again as I kiss you. "I believe I owe you an orgasm." I say giggling as I reach down and stroke your hard cock again.

Chris

Claire," I struggle to say because you've already worked me up with those few strokes, "that was too close...I've got to get out of here."

"But you don't have any clothes, Daddy...your wife just stormed off with them." You continue to stroke me evenly, and my cock is rock hard again. You can see I'm conflicted because I need to cum so badly. "Look, we had fun, almost got caught, now stop this before she comes back...please." I know I could brush your hand away and leave, but it feels so incredible. "I promise we'll finish this later."

You yell back at me, "We'll finish this NOW!"

"What do you want from me, Claire," I whisper, feeling like you have had this all planned out. Thinking that you were screaming just so your mother would interrupt us. Realizing that your aggressive teasing over the last couple of weeks worked me up to making a bad decision. "Please, just be quiet."

StepDad49
StepDad49
11 Followers