Claire and Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's much better," you respond, as you continue to lightly stroke my cock, knowing I won't come from such a light touch, but working me into an incredible frenzy

Claire

I continue to stroke you, rubbing my thumb against the sensitive underside of your cock. "You're going to fuck me now Daddy, and you're going to cum hard inside of me, and then I'm going to get dressed and go back to the party and you're going to come down some time after me, and then tonight when everyone else is a sleep you are going to sneak back in my room and we are going to fuck again." I say as I lean up and begin to kiss your neck. "Because you want me Daddy and one time is not going to be enough for you."

I lean back and look at you grinning," So fuck me daddy. I want your dick inside of me so that I can cum around it again."

Chris

Angry, nervous, and very horny. I grab both your wrists firmly, and push you down on the bed. You giggle, but I can tell are a bit scared. "I'm going to fuck you hard, Claire. But you better stay quiet...am I clear." You nod, and are surprised with my tone. I keep hold of your wrists, well over your head, push your legs apart with me knees, and angle my cock right at your opening. "I don't know if I'll come back or not tonight, is that understood." I don't know if you responded or not, as I shoved my cock in you deep, my eyes closed. Still angry, and more turned on than ever. "Whisper in my ear how much you love my cock. And be very quiet...if you scream out, I'll stop, leaving you worked up and I'll leave."

You shake your head and try a nervous giggle, but I push in hard to get your attention. "Your mother is smarter that we both think. She'll divorce me now for sure. I can't really lose anything anymore. So lay back and enjoy this fuck...but be quiet." You nod your head, and I start in and out. You whimper a bit, and I place my mouth over yours, this time with lots of force, anger in my eyes, my cock harder than ever.

We are pumping fast together, both very sweaty, my hands have not let go of your wrists, and they must be getting sore. "I want you to cum for my again, Claire...this may be your last chance...let's make it incredible." With that I let go of your hands and slip mine under your ass, one finger in your ass, the other hand holding it firmly, as I drive in and withdraw "You are so fucking hot...I've wanted this a long time."

You can tell I'm getting close, as my pace quickens. "You ready to cum with me....I need you to cum with me."

Since I'm almost certain this will be the last time I'll have with you, I have to make it incredible. I can tell you love my finger in your ass, so I push it in further, probing. I feel you clench down on me, knowing you are going to explode so very hard. "Claire, I'm right there...you ready baby?" You nod your head, biting your lip. I see the sweat on your brow, your eyes wide. I put my mouth on yours again, not to kiss you, but to muffle my own screams. I feel the wave starting, sure now that I can't go back, that I'm going to cum so hard inside of you. I still can't believe you've seduced me like this, but for the first time I don't care. I need to cum, and right now. The waves are still building, and I know this will be the best orgasm of my life.

I don't care who walked in right now, I would not stop. I don't think I could. My finger still in your ass, my cock buried deeper than before, my other hand now on the side of your face, with a finger in your mouth...one last push and I'll be there.

Claire

I kiss you hard in order to muffle my screams as I feel myself about to cum. I can't believe that you are actually going to cum inside of me, that I was actually able to seduce you enough to make you fuck me. I reach up towards you, my arms wrapping around your neck as I allow my nails to dig into your shoulders. I feel myself about to cum hard and then I do, screaming against your lips so hard as I explode around your cock, my body shaking so hard as I scream against you as hard as I can. Unable to keep it in I turn my head to the side away from your lips and scream out lightly.

Chris

As I feel you explode and hear your screams, I can't hold out anymore. My first wave comes fast, exploding out with such force, my entire body shakes. But I continue to cum, by far the best orgasm of my life. I'm kissing you while probing your mouth with my finger; my other finger is deep in your ass, feeling your entire body clench. I am still cumming, not understanding how it can be this incredible. "FUUUUCK," I yell out, knowing anyone could hear me.

My sweaty body collapses on to you, my cock still hard and buried deep. "That was amazing."

Coming to my senses, I pull off you, and realize I have no clothes.

Claire

I continue to scream as you cum inside of me, sucking and biting the finger that you have in my mouth. I feel you collapse on top of me and I let a groan as the weight of your body pins me down to the bed. I let out a groan nodding me head as I kiss your neck, biting it slightly, letting my hands run over your back. You pull off of me suddenly leaving me lying on the bed naked. I lean up on my elbows and watching you as you freaking out suddenly about not having any clothes. "I'll go and get you some clothes Dad, but only if you promise to come back tonight." I say grinning at you wickedly as get up on my knees and look up at you.