All Comments on 'Claire Needs to Prepare'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

It is pretty well written, but the progression of the relationship will mean his wife is going to be used as a company whore. I guess that is OK with him so long as he gets his promotions and salary. Not exactly the traditional marriage scenario, but then again not like it has never happened.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
So her husband, who should be her defender

Is renting her out and going to hurt her because his boss says so? What a great guy. Gosh, he must be the kind of guy women dream of marrying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Ignore the trolls and cranky nonnies. This is a great start. Next chapter she needs to be whipped and whipped hard, the little slut. And we want to read all about it. The whipping, her sobbing and then crying, Then getting fucked hard while her husband watches with his cock all good and hard. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very erotic and well-written. My wife and I have fantasized about her doing the same for me. 5 stars. Keep writing!

Erotic_librarianErotic_librarianalmost 7 years ago
It's too bad...

She is used simply for a raise in pay. Had she not been turned into a prostitute, I think this story would have been better.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Love a riding crop

When I'm horny a riding crop gets me going every time, particularly when 2 or 3 guys have their way with me xoxoxo Annette

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directoralmost 7 years ago
I see what she found so attractive about her husband

I'm lying, just like he did when he swore to honor and protect her.

What a nebbish, passive, truly unlikeable protagonist. In short, a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written and great sex. Keep up the good work! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.95/5.0 = 99%] BRAVISSIMO!!! A VERY EROTIC STORY! A BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED SCENARIO! MASTERFULLY CRAFTED!

paulb85 is a very tallented writer.

The story is about 3 kinky individuals: Claire, her huband & his authoritarian boss.

Their three life trajectories intersect at a point in time.

There is a strong three-way synergy beyween them because their respective personalities are a match made in heaven.

Claire & her husband have a loving relationship which is also symbiotic.

Claire is a devoted wife. She has a suppressed wild side. She readily enjoys other men's company if her husband approves of it (e.g. she enjoys dancing with other men if her hubby okays it).

As to lovers before they got married, she told him of the "thrills she had had with an older, experienced and dominating man with whom she had had a three month relationship."

Claire is a willing participant in the threesome.

I quote paulb85:

"Oh my God. I am more exposed than I would be in a swim suit," she said. "Do you want him to see me like this?"

"Yes, darling. We need to give him a message as soon as he arrives." She kissed me, gave my cock a hard squeeze and returned to the bedroom with the bra in her hand. I knew then that she would agree to all my requests that afternoon. It was going to be an enormously exciting and entertaining day.

Claire's husband has a strong submissive side which comes to the fore when he interacts with his authoritarian boss. Her husband is aware of his submissive personality & does not deny it.

paulb85 told us so much on a page & a half.

I wholeheartedly recommend this story to the readers who are into wife-sharing, cuckolding & submission.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Reserving judgment

I am withholding my judgment and comment until I read the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very erotic. Kinky. LIKE

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. VERY EROTIC. I GAVE THIS STORY A 5-

In my real life i am not kinky.

IN MY FANTASY LIFE, MY WIFE & I WORK GOR THE SAME VERY RICH & POWERFUL MAN & HE FUCKS MY WIFE'S BRAINS OUT BEFORE MY EYES... HE ASKS ME TO FETCH HIM HIS CELL OR SOME KLEENEX OR A GLASS OF BEER WHILE HE POUNDS MY WIFE DOGGY STYLE.

In one of my kinky jack-off fantasies my boss sent me to take his car to the dealership

for oil change. As i am leaving he tells me, "I will take good care od your lovely wife while you are away."

• • •

In this story i identified with the husband & got turned on big time!

Thst's me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent. Intensely erotic. Kinky. Well written.

The story gave me a hard-on.

paulb85 builds the erotic tension in the story starting from the scene in which Claire's husband & his boss discuss stuff in the bar. With each sentence, it become more & more clear that Claire's husband will share her with his boss.

Claire's character is amazing! She enthusiastically embraces her situation. (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Who is the Director? Is he the head asshole in charge?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous695 months ago

Oh my the cucks are going crazy for this one. Wow such a strong reaction from them to give up their wife and being even more of a pathetic loser. Nonsensical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous