Claire Needs to Prepare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

We were soon alongside each other on the bed. I undid her gown and pushed it aside. I saw that her breasts were bruised and her nipples were red. But my attention was immediately attracted to her vagina, still wet and dribbling a mixture of his sperm and her juices. I bent down and started licking her vagina clean. She sighed and started a loud moan, "Yes, oh yes." My tongue found her clitoris. I licked it avidly. She immediately climaxed. Once I had cleaned her with my tongue I put my cock where it belonged and pushed deep inside her. I didn't last as long as her previous lover but the orgasm was intense for both of us.

At work the next morning Mr Bryan took me aside into his office. He closed the door and told me that I would notice a raise in my next pay packet. I was very appreciative. He was very complimentary about Claire. He asked how she was. I told him that she was fine and that we had both enjoyed entertaining him. "We will have to have a repeat performance soon," he told me.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

He opened a drawer of his desk and took out a riding crop.

"But I think that we were too soft on her. She took the spanking well but that was just a taste of things to come." He paused as he hit the crop against his palm. "Would you agree to her taking a whipping?" he asked.

"Well, sir, I .... er....... erm...... I am not sure,sir. We have never done anything like that..... Er... I wouldn't want her hurt."

"But punishment should hurt shouldn't it?"

"Well, yes, I suppose so."

"Then you agree that she should be whipped?"

"Claire would have to agree, sir."

Mr Bryan stood in front of me. "Take the crop and show it to her. Do not use it on her until I tell you but let me know if she is willing to accept a whipping. Tell me what she says."

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers
12