Claire's New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

Darryl continued his oral assault on his wife's breasts for some time, sucking and biting her hard nipples, and her moaning got louder and louder. Somehow Sylvia managed to squeeze one of her hands free from Darryl's vice-like hold and dropped it down to encircle his cock. Claire watched in amazement as Sylvia moved so that she could get a good view of Sylvia's small feminine hand encircle Darryl's heavy dark chocolate penis. Both lovers' passions were afire; Claire could see it in their eyes. Claire could see where this was heading, but once again she was too fixated by the sight to do anything about it.

As if on cue, Sylvia pushed away from Darryl, and took his hand leading him to a couch in the corner of the room. On the way there, Sylvia took a quick peek in Claire's direction, but Claire doubted she was looking for any sign of approval... the wanton look on her face made it obvious that she was going to fuck Darryl whether Claire liked it or not. Sylvia did seem pleased, however, when she saw that Claire was following them with her camera to the sofa.

When they got there Darryl sat down while his wife quickly straddled his thighs, facing him. Sylvia took a moment to glance behind her at Claire, likely to make sure she was ready with her camera, and then slid down hard onto her husband's hard shaft.

"Oh yes, baby yes," Sylvia uttered with a hoarse moan, grinding her hips up and down Darryl's rigid pole. Claire moved in close enough that she could see him penetrating Sylvia and kept up with them taking by the pictures as best she could as Sylvia bounced in his lap. Darryl then guided his wife to turn around so that she faced Sylvia and held her hips steady as she mounted him once more. She was riding really hard now, her heavy breasts bouncing uncontrollably as she bucked in his lap like a bronco rider breaking in an untamed stallion.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me!" Sylvia shouted over and over again. Claire noted the wild look in Sylvia's eyes; if it wasn't for the subtle turns here and there that made it clear she was performing for the camera, Claire would've wondered if Sylvia noticed her at all.

Darryl lifted Sylvia off him like she was a feather and laid her on the ground. Then, in one swift movement, he was on top of her, his cock buried deep between her thighs. His flexed buttocks moved up and down with a fury as his cock pounding forcefully into Sylvia again and again.

"Oh God, yes," Sylvia exclaimed. And then a few thrusts later, she breathed restlessly, "Darryl, make sure... she can see." Darryl lifted Sylvia's legs on to his shoulders and raised himself up to his knees. Claire could now see what Sylvia and Darryl wanted her to photograph, and Claire proceeded to take several shots of Darryl's police-baton black cock sliding in and out of his wife's aroused vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Sylvia cried, as her orgasm hit her hard, her body stiffening from the impact. Darryl soon let out a fierce growl, joining his wife as he came too. For the next few minutes, the two of them remained lying there, on Claire's floor in their lover's embrace, lightly kissing as they tried to re-cooperate. It seemed like such a personal moment, and Claire thought about leaving them alone, but there was beautiful poignancy to the sight that she decided to snap a few pictures before retiring to the next room to give them their privacy.

Claire waited outside the room for about half an hour until a cheery Sylvia came to join her. She was wearing her robe again. Sylvia's hair was disheveled and her she looked fatigued, but the smile on her face was that of a woman who had just been well-satisfied by her man.

"Where's Darryl?" Claire asked.

"He's getting dressed," Sylvia replied. "I just wanted to take a moment to talk to you alone, Claire. I thought I should apologize about what happened in there."

"You're really sorry?" Claire asked.

"Well... no," Sylvia replied sheepishly, "but it wasn't part of our agreement. I didn't mean for things to get out of hand. Really I didn't."

"That's OK," said Claire. "If I thought it was such a big deal I would've done something about it."

"Thanks dear," Sylvia said beaming. "Give me a call when the pictures are ready... I can't wait to see them."

Sylvia was at home when Claire called her. Claire could hear the excitement in her voice when she told her the photos were ready.

"Claire, I can't come by today," Sylvia explained, "Darryl is at work and I'm home with the kids. Do you mind stopping by here to drop them off?"

"Uh, I think I'll be in the area this afternoon," Claire said.

"Great! I'll see you later," said Sylvia.

Claire arrived at Sylvia's home later that day. Claire noted that it was a modest home, but nonetheless beautiful. The inside of the house was nicely decorated as well, and she complimented Sylvia in her tastes. Claire had intended to just drop off the photos and leave, but Sylvia bade her to stay awhile and join her for a cup of tea.

"The boys are playing in the backyard, just let me take a minute to check on them," Sylvia said.

"I'll come with you," said Claire. They went outside and Sylvia introduced Claire to her sons, Zack and Barry." The two women then retired to the living room to have their tea.

"You have two wonderful boys," Claire said.

"Do you have any children of your own?" Sylvia asked.

"No, Jerry, my husband, wanted to wait. Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea, considering how things are now," Claire responded, sulking.

"I'm sorry dear," Sylvia said, "I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's OK, Sylvia," Claire said. "I just wished my marriage was able to keep the spark going the way yours has. I mean, nine years and, if I didn't know better, I'd think you and Darryl were newlyweds."

"Well, we do a lot of things to spice it up," Sylvia winked, "which reminds me..."

"Oh right," Claire said. She pulled her attaché case in front of her and removed a large envelope. "Photos and negatives, as per usual." Sylvia opened the envelope and pulled out a large stack of photos.

"Goodness, dear, how many did you take?" Sylvia said teasingly.

"Most of them are professional quality, but some aren't. I just thought I'd give you all of them and let you sort them out," Claire replied. Sylvia flipped through a few of the photos. One of the first ones Claire had taken showed Sylvia and Darryl in each other's arms, fully nude and in a deep, loving kiss.

"Kinda arty, don't you think?" Sylvia asked, showing the picture to Claire. "I like it."

"Me too," Claire agreed.

"Keep it," Sylvia said, "Maybe put it on the wall with the rest of your work."

"Oh... I couldn't," Claire stammered. "You didn't pose for the sake of public display."

"Please," Sylvia smiled, "I'd be honored. You can't really see our faces that well anyway. I doubt I have anything to worry about if it were to fall into the wrong hands."

"OK, thanks," Claire replied. "It is a good shot." After a few silent moments, Claire asked, "Sylvia..."

"Yes," Sylvia replied.

"Oh nothing," Claire said.

"No, please ask Claire," Sylvia said. "Don't be worried."

"I shouldn't have said anything," Claire said.

"Please," Sylvia repeated.

"Well, I guess I'm just curious if it's ever difficult," said Claire. "You know, the neighbors, public places, family. If anybody gives you and Darryl any trouble for coming from different backgrounds."

"Oh, I see," Sylvia said. Then she added with a slight wink, "Don't forget I'm married to a cop."

"It can be tough sometimes, but we get by," Sylvia said, her tone now serious. "We love each other. In the end, that's all that matters. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell."

"You sure sound happy enough," Claire said, " a lot more than I've been for most of my marriage."

"Just out of curiosity Claire, have you ever been with a black man?" Sylvia asked quizzically.

"No," Claire answered.

"Any particular reason?" Sylvia asked.

"No... I guess I haven't given it much thought before, Claire replied. "I mean, there are a few black men I've thought were pretty good looking, but nothing ever happened. I guess for the most part, I've never really been into black guys."

"You were definitely into Darryl the other night," Sylvia smiled. "Don't worry girl, I don't mind. There are enough women I see checking out Darryl every day for me to be jealous. And none of them ever saw him the way you did. I'd think something was wrong with you if you didn't find Darryl attractive."

"Well, I suppose there something about him that's hard not to pick up on," Claire said, "but I still wouldn't say that I'm into black guys in general."

"You sound just like me before I got together with Darryl," Sylvia laughed. "I'd known him for some time. I thought he was a nice man and liked him but I was completely floored when he asked me out on a date. Like you, I didn't think I was 'in' to black men."

"But you still said yes," Claire added.

"Actually I said no," Sylvia grinned. "Luckily for me Darryl didn't give up trying. After a few weeks of his asking, I decided to say yes."

"I'm not sure I'm the same," Claire said.

"And the only thing I'm sure of Claire, by seeing your expressions the other night, is that deep down you are the same. You just can't admit it to yourself."

"What do you mean?" Claire asked.

"I mean stop trying to like what society wants you to like. I didn't think I would ever date a black man, much less marry one... I just wasn't brought up to think that way. When I met Darryl, we were friends first, and I liked him, but even with a hunk like Darryl dating a black man had never occurred to me. An even after we'd been dating for a while and Darryl wanted to sleep with me I still reluctant, because part of me was still trying to convince myself that I wasn't 'into' black guys. It was only later that I discovered that in reality I'm the complete opposite... I just needed someone like Darryl to bring that side of me to the surface. I've changed a lot in the last ten years. I was so inhibited back then. I don't worry about what's considered appropriate anymore, I just do what comes naturally."

"I'll never forget our first time," Sylvia smiled, her voice trailing off as if she were reminiscing about it. "I was a bit nervous, but much more excited. Before we went made love Darryl held my hand and walked me to the bed. We were already both naked. Before we got there Darryl stopped and told me to look at something. It was a full-length mirror. We stood in front of it, side by side, and Darryl asked me if I thought we looked good together. I knew I was his at that point. Seeing the contrast of our bodies, male and female, black and white, as we stood in front of the mirror was the most arousing thing I'd ever seen. I still feel that way today."

"Well, you two certainly do make a good couple," Claire said.

"It doesn't stop us from having some fun at times," Sylvia said coyly.

"What do you mean by that?" Claire asked.

"I mean I know you were getting excited watching Darryl and I that night. It was written all over your face," Sylvia said. "Darryl noticed it too."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Claire apologized.

"Don't be," Sylvia laughed. "He's very attracted to you too. In fact... we both are."

"What?" Claire said, completely floored.

Sylvia laughed, raising her arms slightly in mock surrender, but then continued: "Like I said I just do what comes naturally. So does Darryl. We love each other; we always will. And that's why we don't mind having a little fun with someone else from time to time." Claire's face was turning red, as she was clearly flustered about Sylvia's revelation.

"I... I," Claire spoke, still in shock.

"You've never been with another woman, have you Claire?" Sylvia asked shamelessly.

"No, not really," Claire replied.

"Not really?" Sylvia asked. "Oooh, I like the sound of that. Pray tell me more."

"Just something that happened with a girl friend when I was in school. It didn't go very far," Claire said.

"But you wish it had," Sylvia replied with a small wink.

"Sometimes... maybe... I haven't thought about it much until now. I mean, I didn't want to complicate things. Like other girls, I just concentrated on trying to find the right man. That's hard enough without bringing in other thoughts."

"And you did it," Sylvia said. "You got married, and at least for a time, you were happy. That doesn't mean you can't have a little fun now. Listen dear, I just put it out there. I could've said nothing, but I decided to lay all my cards onto the table. If you aren't interested, I'll let it go. If you'd like to just have some fun with Darryl, that's fine. Darryl and I have had plenty of great times where the other woman and I took turns with lover boy."

"Sylvia... I admit I'm flattered," said Claire. You are Darryl are a very sexy couple, but I can't. I mean, for one thing, I'm married..."

"You're separated," Sylvia corrected. "How long as it been, seven months? To me, that means you're free to take a look around if you want to. Has your husband remained faithful this whole time?"

"He was dating a girl for a few weeks," Claire replied. "He said he was just lonely and needed some companionship."

"Claire, believe me when I say I hope everything works out for you and Jerry. The fact is, however, that this is a time that you and your husband chose to be apart from each other. If you want to spend that time in solitude, crying yourself to sleep, then that's your prerogative. But, if you want to see what's out there, then you're entitled to do that too. I gave you an opportunity to have a little fun, and I get the feeling you're at least somewhat interested. If I'm wrong and you aren't interested then I can live with that, but don't tell me you have to decline because of hubby, especially when he's not even being faithful to you."

"I don't know," Claire said, shaking her head. "I still don't think I could do anything like what you're talking about. I've always been more of the shy type."

"Why don't the three of us go out for dinner some day, Claire," Sylvia suggested. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, and even if nothing happens we can still have a good time as friends."

"OK, I can do that," Claire said. She got up to leave, but before exiting asked, jokingly, "Sylvia, what is it with you? Do you just go around propositioning other women whenever you feel like it?"

"Oh, goodness no," Sylvia replied playfully, "I do fair my fair share of propositioning other men too."

Claire was in front, of the mirror, applying the few last touches to her makeup. She knew she had to leave in a few minutes if she wanted to meet Darryl and Sylvia at the restaurant on time. The whole thing still seemed so improbable. Claire had never done anything like this before getting married, and certainly not after marrying Jerry. And now a woman she'd only recently met was asking Claire if she wanted to sleep with her husband. Moreover, she was asking for a threesome. Claire couldn't help but laugh at the thought of how her friends would react if she told them she was going to spend the night with another woman and her black husband. No doubt they would all be shocked, as many of them considered Claire a bit of a prude.

"Maybe I'll tell Mandy," Claire mused, "she's always telling me to do something sexually adventurous. And she can keep a secret too." That was of utmost importance to Claire; she had to make sure Jerry wouldn't find out. Saving her marriage depended on it. In fact, more than a few times today Claire had considered canceling her dinner date with the Fergusons altogether for fear she was risking too much. In the end, however, she decided that what Sylvia had told her the other day was true. After seven months of being separated it was Claire's life to live. She couldn't put the rest of her life on hold just in hopes that she could one day patch things up with Jerry. Besides, Jerry would never want to do anything like this if they ever got back together, so it was either now or never.

"Even after tonight, it still might be never," Claire thought. "If things don't feel right tonight I won't be doing anything." That being said, images of Darryl's muscular black body intertwined with Sylvia's statuesque beauty had been replaying in Claire's mind ever since she'd watched them that night, usually sending shivers down her back, and she knew any overtures from this dynamic couple would be hard to resist. Claire could hear a car honking outside; her cab was here. With one last touch up to her lipstick, she made haste for the door to catch her ride.

When Claire got to the restaurant, Darryl and Sylvia were already waiting for her at their table. Darryl was dressed in a sharp, navy blue suit, with a blue and red striped tie and black shoes. Sylvia wore a red blouse and black skirt and black pumps. Her blouse showed a little more cleavage than anything Claire would ever wear, but Claire reasoned that was just Sylvia being Sylvia. Besides, most women would be envious of what Sylvia had to show. Both Sylvia and Darryl looked great all dressed up tonight. Claire was seated next to Sylvia, across the table from Darryl.

"So what do you think, Claire?" Sylvia asked.

"It's great," Claire replied. "I've never been here before, but I've heard a lot of great things. I'm not much of an expert on French cuisine though."

"Don't worry dear," Sylvia smiled, "Darryl and I have been here often. We'll take care of you."

For the next couple of hours, the three of them got to know each other better over a nice meal and a bottle of fine wine. Claire especially liked listening to Darryl -- she hadn't spoken to him much at all before today. Indeed, he was a charming man with a wicked sense of humor to boot. After serving 12 years as a police officer, he also had more than a few interesting tales to tell.

"Don't you ever get worried, Sylvia?" Claire asked.

"I'm worried every time Darryl goes off to work," Sylvia admitted, grasping Darryl's hand in hers, "but we've managed to get by. Life is full of risks though, Claire. It's how you deal with them that dictates how you live your life."

"I'm actually looking at taking a job from a friend of mine," Darryl confessed. "He's got a company that does consulting work for businesses looking to upgrade their security. My friend's company is doing very well, so the offer is really tempting."

"Let's leave that discussion for later honey," Sylvia said. "How about you take care of the bill while Claire and I get us a cab for the ride home. You will be coming over for a nightcap, won't you Claire?"

"Um, OK," Claire said, her voice a bit uneasy.

"Don't worry Claire," Sylvia playfully whispered in her ear, "this isn't the Spanish Inquisition. You can go home whenever you like."

"OK," replied Claire.

When they got to Darryl and Sylvia's home, Claire and went to put together a platter of assorted snacks for them while Darryl made their drinks and found some soft jazz to play on the stereo. Although Sylvia protested, Claire went to help her in the kitchen.

"So dear, how are things going for you tonight?" Sylvia asked.

"It's been... nice," Claire responded.

"Have you thought about what we talked about the other day?" Sylvia asked.

"Did you really think I forgot?" Claire chuckled in reply.

"Well, what do you think about it Claire?" asked Sylvia.

"I think... I'm still a little shy about everything," Claire confessed.

"That's OK, dear," smiled Sylvia reassuringly. She gave Claire a small pat on the shoulder. "You let me handle everything. It'll be fine."

They took the platter of food out, and had some food drinks for about thirty minutes. Sylvia could tell Claire was getting more relaxed now, and decided it was time to set her plan in motion.

"Darryl honey, I love this song," Sylvia said. "Why don't we dance?"

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers