Claire's New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"Sure thing babe," Darryl replied. It was a slow, sensual number playing on the stereo, and the couple held each closely as they danced. When the song was over, Sylvia stepped away and asked Claire to dance with Darryl for the next song. The song was just as sexy, and Darryl held Claire tight to his chest as they swayed to the music.

Claire felt defenseless yet safe in Darryl's powerful embrace. He was even stronger than she had imagined, and with her only being 5'3'' and him 6'2'' she felt as if she could be lost in his muscular arms. She held Darryl around his torso and pressed her cheek into his chest, which felt as strong as mahogany but soft as leather. It excited her, as did Darryl's manly scent that now found its way into her nostrils.

Suddenly, Claire could feel another presence with them, as Sylvia had pressed up behind her. She was tall enough to stand behind Claire and reach around so that she was able to put her arms around Darryl's neck. The three of them then continued to dance this way together for the next few songs. Claire could feel the sexual heat emanating from both of them, particularly Sylvia, who was not too subtly forcing her pelvis into Claire from behind.

Claire hadn't looked up from Darryl's chest since they'd started this dance, but knew something was going on. Looking up, Claire saw Sylvia and Darryl engaged in a very sexy French kiss. There was a passion flowing back and forth between Darryl's and Sylvia's bodies - an electricity. Claire knew it well; she'd witnessed it in her studio the other night. Now they were doing it again, except with Claire's body tightly held between them like a piece of metal between two magnets. Claire felt like they were doing this for her sake. They wanted her to feel that carnal energy for herself and make herself a part of it.

Moreover, it seemed to be working, as Claire's face began to flush and her breathing became more labored. The temptation to do something about it was growing stronger and stronger. From where Claire was standing she was almost eye to eye with Darryl's broad chest. Passion now overcome her too, like a strong wave washing up on the shore, and she decided to give in to it and see where the ripples took her. With a deft move of her hands, Claire was able to undo two buttons of Darryl's shirt, exposing his chest. Claire turned her face and kissed it, savoring the feel Darryl's rippling chest muscles and taut, sable skin. He let out a groan when he felt Claire's lips on his body, encouraging Claire to continue. She began kissing him more intimately now, moving back and forth until Claire finally found one of his nipples, which she sucked hard between her lips.

"Um, yeah," Darryl groaned, "that's good Claire." Sylvia smiled in approval, looking a proud mother who had just got her baby to sample a new food. She moved away from Claire and went behind Darryl, then helped him to remove his shirt and tie. Claire then clasped her arms around Darryl's waist as he lowered his head and kissed her passionately on the lips. It was the first of many such kisses, and by the time Sylvia finally nudged them apart Claire's head was spinning with excitement.

"Come with me sweetie," Sylvia said, warmly smiling. She put her arm around Claire's shoulder and led her walking down the hall to the master bedroom. Darryl was trailing right behind them. When Darryl entered the bedroom, Sylvia and Claire were waiting for him. "Go to him dear," Sylvia instructed Claire.

Claire walked slowly towards Darryl. He took her into his arms and kissed her hard on the lips. They spent the next few minutes tasting each other lips, moaning in pleasure. Claire could feel her clothing loosening around her as Darryl held her in his strong arms. After a fleeting moment of confusion she realized the two hands behind her must have belonged to Sylvia -- Claire's mind was so intoxicated with passion from Darryl's ministrations that she'd almost forgotten about Sylvia. Darryl's wife certainly was deft with her hands too, in a matter of minutes she managed to both Darryl and Claire stripped bare. Darryl pulled Claire close to his chest, and Claire excitement mounted even further.

Sylvia was right -- the contrast in skin tones could be fantastically erotic. She moved in closer to Darryl, being enveloped by his strong, manly body in an effort to enjoy the experience to its fullest. He held her close to him, and it was in this lover's embrace that Claire experienced her next surprise, the feel of Sylvia's wide, heavy breasts molding themselves into her back. She shuddered in surprise and then excitement when Sylvia reached around her and cupped Claire's pomegranate shaped tits in her hands, kneading the soft flesh between her fingers, and tweaking her hard nipples. The excitement going on all around her was enough to make Claire feel weak in the knees, and like a limp rag doll she slumped against Darryl's powerful frame for support. With a quick nod to Sylvia, Darryl picked up Claire and carried her to their bed.

He immediately leapt up and was on the bed, hovering over Claire with his imposing body and, driven with a wild passion, began devouring her lips, neck and shoulders with his kisses with the ferocity of a panther devouring its prey. Claire lay there, moaning in pleasure as she let Darryl have his way with her. As animated as she'd seen him with Sylvia, he seemed even more aroused now. Claire could feel his rock hard erection pressing into her thigh, pulsing with excitement as it lay only inches from where it wanted to be. It felt even bigger than what she's seen of Darryl in her studio.

"Please Darryl, please," Claire whimpered.

"You want my cock in you baby?" Darryl groaned lustily. Claire nodded her reply. Darryl took his time, painting brushstrokes with the tip of his cock over her excited pussy lips. Just when Claire thought she couldn't take anymore of this she Darryl pushed his cock several inches into her, making her gasp. Darryl rested back on his knees and held Claire's legs apart his big hands, and began a steady, sensual movement of his hips back and forth, sending Claire into nirvana with every thrust. In fact, after only a few seconds Claire was bucking and screaming in orgasm.

"My goodness that was quick," laughed Sylvia. "I think she likes it Darryl." Claire had almost forgotten about Sylvia and now in the aftermath of her orgasm she could barely think straight. She turned her head to the side, trying to follow the sound of Sylvia's voice. Then she saw her. Sylvia was sitting on a chair on the other side of the room. She was nude, with one leg draped over one of the chair's arms, leaving her thighs spread wide. With one hand she was squeezing her boobs while the other was busy pleasuring herself between her legs. When Sylvia spotted Claire looking at her she returned her stare with a broad, lusty smile.

"Ready for Round 2, dear?" Sylvia asked. Claire whispered a barely audible "yes," to which Sylvia responded by standing up and walking over to Darryl's side of the bed. Sylvia put her arms around Darryl's neck and kissed him on the cheek. Then smiling at him, she said, "Fuck her baby. Fuck her good."

Darryl began thrusting again, but much harder than he had before. Sylvia had climbed up on the bed and squatted behind him, pressing her body tightly behind his while wildly kissing his cheek, neck, and shoulders. She pushed forward with her hips in tempo Darryl's movements, almost as if she were trying to add more force to his thrusts into Claire. Now Darryl was cumming, flooding Claire's vagina with his seed. The feel of his cock pumping hot cum into her set Claire off again, and she climaxed even more forcefully this time. Darryl lay next to Claire on the bed to get some rest. There was room on the other side of the bed so that Darryl would be between the two women, but to Claire's surprise Sylvia lay down so that Claire was in the middle.

Sylvia raised herself onto an elbow and put her other arm around Claire's tummy, giving her a warm smile. She then began to slowly shower Claire's face with tender kisses until, finally, she pressed her hot lips into Claire's. Claire opened her mouth in a moan of pleasure, and Sylvia responded by snaking her tongue in and kissing her open mouth. Now Sylvia was moaning too. She broke their kiss and pressed one of her breasts into Claire's face, forcing the nipple between her lips. It must have made for quite the sight, as Sylvia's breast was almost as big as Claire's head. Claire took the hint and began sucking the nipple as she liked it done to her, stopping occasionally to swirl her tongue over Sylvia's large, saucer shaped areola.

"Hmmmmm yes," Sylvia groaned approvingly. "That's right dear. Just like that." Darryl rose up on his haunches and grasped Claire by the arm, pushing her onto her back. She still managed to keep Sylvia's breast in her mouth, however, as the latter tuned with Claire until she was hovering above her on the bed. Darryl moved Sylvia so that she was on her hands and knees. He then got behind his wife, his cock fully erect once more, and plunged all the way into her from behind.

"Oh, yes Darryl, fuck me," Sylvia bellowed. "Fuck me hard." Darryl began pounding into her forcefully, making Sylvia scream in delight. Her body was thrashing to and fro, making her breasts bounce in Claire's face, and so Claire held them in her hands and kneaded her soft flesh as she continued licking and sucking them. When Sylvia's orgasm hit her body tensed up and she threw her head back, letting out a wail that could've woken up the dead. Sylvia then lay back down on the bed to rest, covering Claire's body with her own. She put her head on the pillow, next to Claire's and her arms around her neck, and lay very still as she tried to recuperate. There was something almost childlike in her vulnerability, and Claire instinctively put her arms around Sylvia to hold her, lightly stroking Sylvia's back with her hands.

Everything that had happened seemed so surreal to Claire. She had just had sex with a black man and now she was caressing his naked wife in her arms. Claire now knew that Sylvia had been right about her -- she was the type to enjoy this type of pleasure and it was only Claire's inhibitions that had kept her from exploring her sexuality like this until now. Claire decided that she didn't want to be like that anymore. Darryl had left the room to get some refreshments while she and Sylvia lay together in the bed, and Claire took the opportunity to whisper into Sylvia's ear: "What do you think Darryl would say if we offered to suck that big cock of his together?"

"He'd love it," Sylvia smiled. Sylvia raised herself up on one elbow and began lightly tracing a finger over one of Claire's breasts. With a naughty smile she added, "If you really want to get his motor going though, I know Darryl would love to come and find the two of going at it first."

"Then I guess we shouldn't disappoint him," Claire grinned. The two women used their tongues to kiss each other again and again. By the time Darryl returned the sounds of their soft moaning could be heard from outside the room. Darryl came in and lay a tray of drinks onto a table and came over to sit on the bed next to the women.

"Decided to start without me, I see," he said, joking.

"Claire was just telling me how much she'd like us to give you a double blow job," Sylvia replied.

"I see," Darryl said. "I'd love to watch both your sexy tongues all over my dick. But Sylvia, don't forget we have a guest. I want to eat Claire's pussy first. And I want you to help." Sylvia looked at Claire for a response, and Claire nodded in reply. It wasn't long before Claire was wildly bucking her hips to another orgasm. She'd never come more than once during sex in an evening before, but she knew she was only getting started for this night. Darryl and Sylvia drew out stronger erotic feelings in Claire than she'd ever experienced before, and she wasn't going to let the opportunity to spend the night with them end this easily. The three of them spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other in a variety of combinations of arms, legs, mouths, breasts, and one very hard cock. When they were thoroughly satisfied, the three lovers slept intertwined together in the bed.

It was noon the next day when they finally woke up. Sylvia had gone to take a shower while Darryl went to make them some breakfast. She called out to Darryl to bring her a fresh towel from their closet downstairs. When he walked over to her with the towel, Darryl was surprised to see that Claire was in the shower with her.

"We didn't need the towel baby, just your hard cock," Sylvia giggled.

"Ask and ye shall receive," Darryl smiled, slipping off his robe to join the two ladies. After a very steamy session in the shower, they had breakfast together downstairs. Sylvia had to go to her parents' house to pick up the kids, and so Claire thanked Darryl and Sylvia for a great time, and bid her farewell.

It was almost a month later before Claire heard from Sylvia again. She was at her studio one day, working, when the doorbell rang. Claire opened the door, and in came an exuberant Sylvia, giving Claire a big smile and warm hug.

"I was just in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by to say hello," Sylvia said, walking straight ahead into the studio. "I thought we might catch a bite to..." Sylvia lost her train of thought and stood frozen, for in the middle of the studio stood a very brawny, handsome black male. He was standing in front of the hot studio lights in front of an eggshell white backdrop, and was completely nude.

"Um, sorry Jamal," Claire said, obviously flustered, "Why don't you take a break?"

"Sure thing Claire," Jamal responded with a quick flash of his bright white teeth. He went over to a coat hook and grabbed a robe. There was no haste in his movements, no reason to believe he was embarrassed that Sylvia had seen him this way, and Sylvia in turn made no attempt to hide that she liked what she was seeing from Jamal either.

"Come on Sylvia, I've got some coffee in the next room," Claire said, pulling Sylvia by the arm with her. They went in and Claire closed the door behind them.

"So, what's going on?" Sylvia asked.

"Nothing. I just thought I'd expand my portfolio a bit," Claire answered.

"Oh, you could expand a lot of horizons with that one," Sylvia teased.

"Please!" Claire said, starting to turn red.

"Please?" Sylvia repeated, and then added with a raucous laugh said, "Please tell me you're fucking him, Claire."

"Sylvia!" Claire said.

"You mean you haven't yet?" Sylvia asked. The she added, chuckling, "My goodness, I only got to see the goods for a few seconds and I already want to fuck him."

"Well, why don't you?" Claire asked indignantly.

"Because even though Jamal liked me checking out that big fire hose between his legs, I could tell his eyes were still searching for you," Sylvia said. "You're the one he really wants."

"Well... he was flirting with me a bit before you came," Claire admitted. "But Sylvia, be reasonable. He's only 20 years old."

"All the more reason to fuck him," Sylvia reasoned, smiling contentedly, "all that stamina and energy... I bet Jamal fucks like a stallion. He's definitely built like one. And hung like one too. Umm... I'd love to get my hands on that."

"Sylvia please, he's just a child," Claire pleaded.

"My dear, I hoped a little more of my personality had rubbed off on you," Sylvia rebuked. "He's not at all a child. One look at that body should tell you that. You're just making excuses because you're 'worried' about appearances again. I told you before -- just do what comes natural and don't worry about what other people think."

"I'm trying, but I still have to do things my way," Claire said, "I'm not like you."

"No, you're certainly not," Sylvia laughed, "If you were like me you and I wouldn't be here drinking coffee. We'd be in that room screwing the hell out of Jamal."

"Sylvia," Claire chuckled, "stop it."

"What do you think Jamal would do if this door opened and came out to him, holding hands and wearing nothing but our big lusty smiles? Do you think he'd want to join in? I think so. In fact, I bet he'd be able to get it up with us as many times as Darryl did that other night," Sylvia said.

"Sylvia," Claire repeated.

"I'm just kidding, Claire," Sylvia said, and then, adding with a wink, she smiled, "Well, almost."

"I should probably get back to Jamal," Claire said dryly.

"Of course, I'll leave you two crazy kids alone," Sylvia laughed. "I need to get going anyway."

A few months later Sylvia was at home when her phone rang. It was Claire.

"Hi dear," Sylvia said, "it's nice to hear from you again." They spent the next few minutes catching up on lost time, and Claire told Sylvia that she and Jerry had gotten a divorce.

"I'm sorry to hear that Claire, really I am," Sylvia said. "As much as I didn't think you two were right for each other I'd hoped you might find a way to work things out."

"Thanks Sylvia," Claire replied, "but it was only a formality at this point. I think I knew it was over with Jerry a long time ago, and I think he felt the same way. That's water under the bridge now, Sylvia. Maybe I should just get to the reason I called."

"Sure honey, what is it?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, the last time I was... over... at your place... I saw this lace teddy in your bedroom closet," Claire said. "I was wondering where you got it."

"Oh I see," Sylvia said slyly. "So who is he? Not that hunk I saw at you studio the other day?"

"No, not Jamal," Claire replied.

"But you did go to bed with him, right?" Sylvia pried. Then, adding with a laugh she said, "If you let that young stud go to waste I think I'll cry."

"Well," Claire laughed sheepishly, "yeah, I did have sex with him."

"Ummmm," Sylvia purred contentedly, "Was he good?"

"Well, you know how guys can be at that age," Claire replied, "full of hormones but not so much on skill. It was good though."

"Did he or didn't he, Claire?" Sylvia asked.

"What?" Claire said.

"Did Jamal make you come or didn't he?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, yeah. Twice, actually," Claire answered.

"That doesn't sound so bad at all to me," Sylvia said.

"Well, I don't know if it was so much Jamal as it was me," Claire replied. And then, after a pause she added, "I think I just liked the contrast."

Sylvia laughed, "You're becoming more and more like me every day Claire."

"Gee, I hope not," Claire replied saucily.

"Oh quiet now," Sylvia laughed. "Tell me more about this new man of yours."

"OK. His name is Jason. He's 35. Like me, he's divorced. Jason works for a magazine that I tried to get some of my pictures published in," Claire explained. "They didn't buy the photos, but I met him there and we just hit things off. We've been dating for about two weeks now. He's been a real a gentleman about the sex part too. We haven't done it yet, but I invited him over for dinner on Friday."

"Does he know it's a sleepover engagement?" Sylvia asked.

"Pretty much," Sylvia replied. "I've sent signals his direction all week. He seems pretty excited about it. I am too actually. I want it to be memorable; that's why I called you about the lingerie. Where did you get it?"

"Oh Claire," Sylvia said. "Just forget about that old thing. It's not right for you anyway. Let's go shopping together. We'll pick out something that will knock Jason's socks off."

"Sounds great!" Claire burst out. "Oh Sylvia, I'm so nervous about the whole thing. I want it to be perfect." After hesitating for a moment Claire decided to add, "Sylvia... in case, you were wondering... Jason is a black gentleman... Maybe your personality has rubbed off on me a little."

"I wasn't wondering at all Claire," Sylvia replied. "I never told you who you should date, I just told you to be a little more open minded in your choices." And then Sylvia added with a bit of a sly grin, "but if your newfound interest in 'contrast' has anything to do with my influence, then I can't say I'm at all disappointed." The two ladies shared a laugh and then bid their farewells, with Sylvia promising Claire that she would help her plan every detail for her first night with her new lover.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers