All Comments on '"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thank you for your continued works. The beginning of another great story I think.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
there are so many paths for this story to follow

Nancy, Clare, Jesse(?), Rhonda, the Limo service, the roofing company, the uni, the beautiful young woman who dresses older, and something has to be resolved with Odell.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
OH YEEESSSS!!!!

I don't often give 5s up if we had a 25 on this scale, this story would get it!! I very seldom read 3 or 4 page storys, I loved all 6 pages!!

This is one of the best storys I have read ever. Thank You for a very enjoyable, readable, entertaining story. Looking forwar to more of your stuff. Especially this group of charactors, all of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
243

has another tale to read, like his others it will keep u wanting more.

5 ***** 243

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Auntie Clare-Finds Herself.....

This was by far the most well, enjoyable storie I've read; And I quote " JB Was so sweet for what he'd done for his Aunt...He was a gentleman, and gave his Aunt something special Her dignity back and self-worth. 😇😏.....

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 8 years ago
First Rate Story

I really enjoyed reading this first installment and look forward to the rest. It reminds me of "Aunt Jean" by A_Satori. I like the careful build up of the story line and the character development.

There are a few grammar issues, but so minor that I easily skipped right over them, the story was that engaging.

Excellent work, please keep it up! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Top of the tops!

This series was so engrossing that I couldn't stop reading it even though I was really tired at the start of the the story!!!! Excellence in words!!!!!!!

Terry

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
An exciting story

I really like how much compassion they she each other.

But, I have to say the constantly shifting use of names was difficult to follow. Jay and JB are easy, but Mom and Rhonda, Dad and Mike left me scratching my head once in a while. At first it was just to wonder why he called his mother by her first name. Stepdad being Mike is understandable, but just as often he was also Dad.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Ooh la la!! Auntie is gonna get laid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best stories

The first 6 parts introduce us to a complicated life situation. I like how the story develops. It is a real story, not just a series of porn vignettes. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

There's gotta be more you can't just leave it hanging like that oooooooo u suck lol good job on the story can't wait for more

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Brilliant!!!

We are following a young man with an old soul.

I especially liked the respect and compassion he showed to Clare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You have my attention

I absolutely love it! Anxiously anticipating the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You lied

Great writing .

GregH2662GregH2662over 4 years ago
GREAT READ !

Your writing is really great. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good , please continue .

fantasy2021fantasy2021over 2 years ago

An excellent read, gripping...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You suck...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

GREAT STORY! Lots of spelling, grammatical and usage errors, making it hard to be sure of what you are saying. Please find a good proof reader. Thank you for an intriguing story!

Ironangel777Ironangel777about 2 months ago

Very good story, and I hope to read more about Jay again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous