Clarke's Not So Fake Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now Lexa had to be in control in every way, although at least she attempted to make it up to Clarke by first dramatically increasing the suction around her clit, and then practically doubling it with her tongue, the force of those last few licks pushing Clarke towards her now inevitable orgasm.

When she didn't receive it right away Clarke whimpered, "Please Lexa! Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeee make me cum! Please! Please stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it, mmmmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck me, tongue fuck my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd Lexa, LEXA, LEXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAA!"

It was tempting to just give Clarke what she wanted and be done with it, however Lexa was just having too much fun for that.

So instead she increased the suction on Clarke's clit until the other girl became completely incoherent, and she spent the next few minutes ignoring that sensitive bundle of nerves completely in favour of slow licks.

Then just as Clarke was becoming verbal again Lexa closed her mouth around the entrance to her wife's pussy and started sucking Clarke's sickeningly sweet cunt cream straight from the source, turning the blonde's words into screams of frustration. And pleasure of course.

Even if she didn't suck at Clarke's entrance directly the sweet honey Lexa was now craving would have probably still slip directly into her mouth and down her throat. There was just so much of it, and increasing amount by the second the more Lexa teased her lover.

Oh how Lexa loved it. Missed it. Craved it. And yet she had been too broken to do this for someone else, to find herself another lover amongst her own people until this girl had fallen from the sky and then forced her way into her tent/heart. Yes, Lexa owed The Sky Princess much. Perhaps more than she could ever truly express.

The temptation to reward Clarke in some small way became increasingly great as time went on, but Lexa was still revelling in tasting another woman again since she was robbed of her last lover, and truth be told she was getting a rather twisted joy out of Clarke's continuous pleading.

It proved that although she was close to her equal Clarke was subservient to Lexa, the strong-willed Sky Princess a conquest of The Commander.

The cries proved to Lexa, and they would prove it to her people who were no doubt listening in, albeit from afar. However so far it wasn't enough, not for what Lexa had already explained was required.

In the name of getting what was necessary Lexa briefly moved her mouth away from Clarke's cunt and practically growled, "Not loud enough. Make me believe you want it!"

Upon hearing that Clarke let out a gentle whimper, then screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK MY CUNT WITH YOUR TONGUE! OOOOOOOOOOH PLEASE LEXA, PLEASE, PLEASE TONGUE FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU! PROVE THAT I'M YOURS, OH BIG BAD GROUNDER QUEEN. PROVE THAT OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSS! OH GOD YES, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM!"

Lexa rewarded Clarke finally being loud enough for her liking by pushing her tongue slowly into her cunt. Perhaps she should have just done that from the start to get what she wanted given how loud Clarke was now screaming for her, although Lexa had no regrets.

She had loved 'eating' Clarke's pussy, giving the delicious little thing the long licking it deserved, but now was the time to give her wife what she wanted. Of course Lexa still intended to enjoy it, which was why she left her tongue buried inside of Clarke's cunt for almost an entire minute, just savouring the feeling of the other girl spasming around her before finally giving her the tongue fucking The Sky Princess so desperately wanted.

Clarke thought she was going to cum throughout the slow invasion of her pussy, and then again when Lexa finally began to tongue fuck her. Alas, she got close enough Clarke could practically taste it, but either she just wasn't ready for it or Lexa was just so skilled that she was somehow preventing it.

Clarke suspected it was the latter, although she wasn't sure how Lexa was doing it, her mind even becoming foggy about exactly what the other leader was doing to her. Sure, on some level she knew Lexa was just thrusting her tongue in and out of her love hole, but the way she did it felt strategic.

It was hard for Clarke to even comprehend it, let alone explain it, but each tongue thrust seemed to be perfectly timed so that Lexa could keep her on the edge of orgasm.

It didn't matter what Clarke did, she couldn't force the situation. At first she tried lifting her hips up to create a stronger penetration, but Lexa just pushed her down and then effortlessly held her in place as she continued gently fucking her pussy with her tongue.

Then she tried reaching down to grab Lexa's hair again, wanting to push the other girl downwards forcefully enough to make her cum, however Lexa easily swatted away every attempt. Clarke even tried to will herself to cum, think about the sexiest things she could, most of them involving Lexa but it was to no avail.

Most of all Clarke tried to beg Lexa to make her cum, but she just couldn't get the words out of her mouth. So she settled for screaming at the top of her lungs, letting the entire camp know that she was Lexa's.

She was a conquest of The Commander, the leader of 'The Sky People' nothing in this moment but Lexa's plaything. It still wasn't enough for Lexa who cruelly tortured Clarke with her tongue for what felt like hours, the blonde's mind melting away from the overwhelming and almost painful pleasure.

Then all of a sudden what was left of Clarke's mind exploded as she received what she truly wanted. Really she believe she did. It was way stronger than any orgasm Clarke had experienced before, but what else could it be?

She felt the tension in her body relax, ecstasy stronger than she'd ever felt before tingling through every fibre of her being, and just when she thought it was over she experienced another, Lexa expertly fucking her through climax after climax, leaving Clarke a mindless wreck who was continuously screaming Lexa's name along with random swear words and the occasional unsuccessful attempt to form a sentence.

Lexa was confident she had achieved her main objective. By now surely at least enough of her people would have heard Clarke's screams to know they were genuine. Certainly at least some of Clarke's people would have heard them, Lexa getting a thrill out of knowing they would know their leader was hers.

Perhaps even the mountain men heard them. And not just the ones skulking in the trees watching them but the ones still hiding like cowards in their mountain, perhaps even they heard Clarke's screams and trembled. At least the smart ones would, because Clarke's screams of pleasure meant they would soon be screaming in agony.

Putting aside such thoughts Lexa concentrated on making her wife cum as hard and as often as possible. At first she did this by curling her tongue inside Clarke, attacking the sweet spot she'd learned of many moons ago, then by thrusting one and then two fingers into the blonde's pussy while beginning to lick and suck her clit.

Lexa went back and forth between these techniques for awhile, becoming distracted only when Clarke's cum practically shot out of her and down her throat, The Commander briefly becoming consumed by a need to swallow as much of the precious liquid as possible before she refocused on what mattered.

In the name of that Lexa pulled her mouth away from Clarke's cunt permanently so she wouldn't get distracted, added yet another finger into the mix making three in total, and then hammered those fingers in and out of her bride while kissing her way back up Clarke's stomach to the blonde's impressive tits.

Lexa then went back and forth between them, licking and sucking frantically while she fingered her new wife through several more climaxes, each one feeling like it would almost break her fingers the other girl was squeezing down on her so hard.

Then Lexa was forced to bring Clarke down from her high as she made the mistake of bringing herself up further so that they were face to face, Lexa becoming so lost in how beautiful Clarke looked mid-orgasm that she just couldn't concentrate on the fingering anymore.

It turned out not to matter as Clarke smiled happily, kissed her softly and then murmured, "That was wonderful."

Lexa frowned, then smirked proudly, "I'm not done."

Clarke raised an eyebrow, "No?"

"No." Lexa confirmed, kissing Clarke briefly before removing her fingers from the other girl and pushing herself off of her, "Close your eyes."

Lexa wasn't sure whether to be ashamed of Clarke immediately doing as she was told, or flattered at The Sky Princess's trust in her. Either way she would have to stress the importance of never being so blindingly trusting again, not to anyone, but for now Lexa had no interest in giving life lessons.

She was more interested in retrieving a surprise for her wife, after she had thoroughly cleaned her fingers of course, Lexa unable to stifle the moans which slipped passed her lips as she placed those fingers one by one into her mouth and sucked them until she could no longer taste Clarke's sickeningly sweet cum.

Initially Clarke closed her eyes without thinking, and although she trusted Lexa she couldn't help second guess that trust, especially as it was quite a long pause before she heard her new wife call out, "Now open your eyes again."

Again Clarke did as she was told without hesitation, her eyes opening and then going wide to see Lexa wearing a strap-on cock. Clarke found the sight really weird at first, but it quickly grew on her when she put two and two together and realised what Lexa intended to do to her.

Which wasn't anything Clarke ever expected from The Grounder, and the unofficial leader of the Ark had spent a lot of time lately imagining the many things Lexa could do to her in a night of passion, however she was more than willing to go with it. She just wondered where on earth Lexa had found that device, given it didn't look like it was handmade.

Anticipating the question Lexa explained, "Before I was called to lead my people I stumbled across a bomb shelter. I took the food preserve their along with some trinkets like this one which amused me. I later found it could be a useful tool for sex, especially with girls who also enjoy the company of men."

Clarke nodded, and then smiled, "Ok... then what exactly are you waiting for?"

For a moment Lexa just continued staring at her with a slight glare crossing her face, then she slowly climbed back onto the bed, Clarke's heart racing as her lover crawled towards her like some kind of predator stalking its prey.

Which was at least a little accurate, Lexa figuratively devouring her with her mouth as their lips pressed together. Their bodies did the same as Lexa grinded the shaft against Clarke's cunt, making the blonde quiver with anticipation and in turn make the dildo nice and wet for what was to come.

This continued for a while, perhaps longer than Clarke would have liked, then Lexa reached down in between their bodies, grabbed hold of the shaft and leaned back so she could press the head of the dildo against Clarke's entrance.

Clarke initially tensed up and then concentrated on relaxing, expecting Lexa to shove the entire length into her within seconds. Instead the Grounder pushed forwards slowly.

Perhaps even too slowly, Clarke moaning in mostly pleasure with a hint of frustration as the long, thick dildo touched places inside her which had never been touched before, Clarke feeling impaled once Lexa was finally in all the way, and yet there was no pain.

There was a sensation of being stretched, which stayed for a while, but it was barely noticeable. Partly because of the pleasure of being filled by a long, hard shaft, and partly because Lexa was kissing her.

Maybe mostly because Lexa was kissing her, especially in the beginning when the mighty Commander was just laying on top of her with every inch of her strap-on buried inside her new wife.

Then, just as Clarke was getting a little annoyed at the brunette's hesitants, Lexa finally started to fuck her, the fact that they were small and shallow thrusts not stopping the blonde from throwing her head back and letting out a long loud moan.

Lexa was somewhat annoyed that the kiss was ended so abruptly, but her annoyance was quickly forgotten when Clarke moaned for her. She had never heard a sweeter sound, Lexa addicted to it since the first time she heard it, and now she got plenty of chances to hear it.

With every one of her thrusts she squeezed another moan out of Clarke, Lexa not sure what she loved more, the sound slipping from her new wife's mouth or the expression on her face.

It was probably the latter, that or the latter combined with the look in Clarke's eyes, that look so beautiful and telling Lexa about how much Clarke was loving this.

There was also something in Clarke's eyes which caught Lexa's attention. Something she had seen before from the blonde.

Many times in fact, and each time scared her, but right now she could look away, the two girls becoming lost in staring at each other while one fucked the other.

Luckily for them both Lexa didn't need her full concentration to fuck another girl in any way, not even in this strange way.

It hadn't come naturally to Lexa like so many other things had, especially with women, but she had gradually grown accustomed to doing this for her lovers, even finding a great deal of enjoyment from the act.

A big part of that was that the device she was wearing had something on the inside which rubbed her clit with every thrust, Lexa again silently thanking the designers of this device as she reaped the benefits of their genius idea.

However Lexa also just enjoyed making other girls feel good, and being so close to them when she did so was priceless, her body pressing down on Clarke's in a way which was extremely pleasant for them both.

There was also a certain appeal to taking her newlywed in the way that some had spoke of the traditional, at least back in the old days.

In this position Lexa even got a bonus, namely Clarke wrapping her legs around her body, the blonde pulling the brunette deeper into her pussy with every gentle thrust, gradually but noticeably encouraging Lexa to be not so gentle. Part of Lexa would be content to take Clarke just like this for the rest of the night. Maybe forever.

But another part of her yearned to give Clarke the attention she suspected the blonde craved, Lexa finding it increasingly hard to hold back as the seconds ticked by, and it became impossible when Clarke finally started begging for more, just as Lexa had been hoping for.

"Harder!" Clarke whimpered, "Fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Lexa, fuck me harder!"

"Louder!" Lexa demanded, "Let everyone here know what it is you desire."

Clarke blushed again, although she didn't know how. How could she still be embarrassed by letting everybody know she was having sex when the whole camp probably knew by now? Perhaps it was a good sign, proving she wasn't a slut, or more accurately an exhibitionist.

And yet part of her was getting off on loudly screaming in pleasure for her lover. For her wife. For Lexa. And even though she briefly hesitated, she really liked the idea of begging for her, which was exactly what she did.

"Harder! Mmmmmmmmm oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, fuck me hard Lexa! Please fuck me hard!" Clarke cried out loudly, before she got a better idea, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss, fuck me! Please fuck me and make me scream for you, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm you want me to scream? You want me to scream for you so everyone can hear what you're doing to me! Make me! Come on, Commander, make me scream for you. Make your wife scream for you."

There was a long moment of silence and then Lexa calmly said, "Beg for me properly, and I will make you scream."

There was another long moment of silence, then Clarke grinned wickedly, "Oh please Lexa, please fuck me hard and make me cum! Fuck your wife hard and make her scream for you. Oh God, fuck me Lexa, fuck your wife hard and make her have a screaming orgasm, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES, FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE? PLEASE FUCK ME! POUND ME! POUND ME HARD! POUND ME LEXA, POUND ME WITH YOUR COCK, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, SLAM MY CUNT MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MAKE ME SCREAM! MAKE ME SCREAM FOR YOU! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH LEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAA!"

Even though Clarke was sure that in reality it didn't take long for Lexa to start giving her what she wanted so badly in the moment it felt like an eternity.

So much so that she continued begging for as long as she could, the increasingly powerful thrusts causing her to become louder and louder until again she was sure everybody in the camp was hearing her beg her new wife to fuck her.

Then her words dissolved into mindless screams, Lexa watching her the whole time by staring into her eyes in a way which made Clarke feel completely dominated and well fucked. And yet, there was a hint of something else.

It was strongest when Clarke referred to herself as Lexa's wife. That was also what got the other woman to start really pounding her hard and deep, Lexa giving Clarke these effortlessly powerful thrusts which had her cumming in what felt like seconds.

And as before those climaxes put anything she experienced before Lexa to shame, Clarke feeling like she was going to melt and explode all the same time, and somehow she was okay with either outcome if it meant she could have a few more long seconds of this ecstasy.

Once she had her first orgasm it was like a dam had been broken, climax after climax running through her body until it felt like she was experiencing a continuous orgasm. And throughout it all Lexa stared into her eyes.

It didn't matter how hard she trembled, how deep she dug her fingernails into the other girl's back, or how loudly she screamed the Commander maintained her silence, Clarke becoming just as lost in those eyes as she did in the pleasure turning her into a mess of writhing flesh.

Lexa struggled not to become just as lost, which was a surprisingly tough battle. Tougher than some physical battles she had engaged in as Clarke's sky blue eyes were just so beautiful, the irony not lost on Lexa as she pounded her wife's pussy as hard as she could, making Clarke cum over and over again, each of those climaxes making her feel so proud of herself.

She always took pride in making girls cum, but again, it was just special with Clarke. So much so it was almost offputting, but Lexa could worry about that later. For now the most important thing was making Clarke cum. And scream.

In the name of that Lexa sacrificed a feeling she rather enjoyed, namely Clarke's legs wrapped around her waist. She sacrificed it so she could push those legs up onto her shoulders and pound Clarke's pussy even deeper and harder than before, in turn making her bride cum harder and more frequently.

After a few orgasms she even lent down so her face was inches away from Clarke's and she was bending the other girl in half, which again helped her with her thrusts and making Clarke scream.

It also filled her with the idea that, while in reality they would be equals when it came to ruling their people, in the bedroom she would be the dominant one.

Lexa had every intention of making that a reality. She would make sure Clarke would enjoy it, but the blonde would be subservient to her. At least sexually. Of course the idea of a subservient Clarke was the final straw and Lexa came.