Clarke's Not So Fake Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Thanks to the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of fucking Clarke of The Sky People this way Lexa had been on the edge of cumming for quite some time, Lexa holding herself back because she knew it would be the beginning of the end.

Sure enough Lexa soon experienced some very satisfying climaxes, eventually forcing her to stop, although not before Clarke had cum and screamed an awful lot.

Inevitably though exhaustion overcame Lexa and she was forced to stop, barely having the presence of mind to yank her cock from Clarke's cunt before she collapsed down onto her side and then rolled over next to her wife.

There was then a few long moments of silence, not including their gasps for breath, and then Lexa closed her eyes, confident Clarke would not try and betray her.

For a few seconds the only sound which could be heard was their steady breathing, then there was movement to her side, Lexa allowing Clarke to press up against her side and grab one of her arms to wrap it around her. Snuggling, Clarke called it. Lexa kind of liked snuggling.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers