All Comments on 'Class Demonstration Ch. 06'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 9 years ago
Another 5* chapter

You hit another one out of the park, this is an excellent chapter. I loved how you had Dan and Liz warmly interact between the two of them, ending with a date.

It was great how you solved the problem with Dan waiting for Jessica. When they met it became clear that even Jessica felt like a high priced whore, being paid $800.00 to fuck Dan instead of just doing what comes natural, for the class.

Can't wait to see what exhititionist Liz does while out on their date, on Saturday. What will she show and to whom?

Thanks for another great chapter.

RecHIker

camperguy123camperguy123over 9 years ago
Enjoy your story.

I find that every time I get on this site I am checking to see if you have posted the next chapter. You have a very good way of keeping the reader on the edge of what to come. Please keep up the great writing, cause you have quite a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous

I'm impressed with how this story is moving along. Obviously, some very complex shit is going on for all the characters involved, but for once the emotional investment in a sexual relationship, even brief, is taken into account. Brillant!

I hope he will be honest with Liz about his feelings for Jessica, even if she appears to be leaving the story. Liz will have to decide if she wants to risk being rebound girl or make a run for the title.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Like how you are exploring feeling too!

Nice handling...great writing...deft touch!!!!

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
great story

i hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice !

I rate stories by how hard I get while reading them. On my boner meter this is one of my all time favorites as I was hard the entire time reading it. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES