All Comments on 'Class Demonstration Ch. 07'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

A wonderful series, really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good!

You write very well, and your stories are hot. Waiting for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

I love your writing. It is extremely sexy and arousing. You tell the story very well. And I love that Dan is with Liz; they are really good together. I look forward to the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this series of stories! Hope you continue on with the adventures of this young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

I was really enjoying this series. Please don't let it end here! I felt that there were a lot more activities for Dan to take part in I was really enjoying this series. Please don't let it end here! I felt that there were a lot more before this series reached a natural conclusion!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Brilliant !

Just please confirm that there will enable chapter 8 at some point ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any more?

I enjoyed this series and wondered if you have thought of writing further adventures of Dan, Liz and Katherine?

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 7 years ago
More , please PRETTY please ??

Fine writing here , need more of your fine work as others have said !

olsaltyolsaltyalmost 7 years ago
One Unbelievable Element in an Otherwise Superb Story

I can't believe that Katherine spend an entire summer watching a well hung guy jerk off in her private office and never once even pinch a nipple, let alone play with herself in any way. Even the most controlled woman had to be showing some sore of arousal!

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
You must continue this !

Dan,

You've built up so much expectation, you really must write up the big demonstration with Liz and Dan with the audience of 200 !

This story is just too good to leave it hanging in mid air like this.

I realise it's been 5 years since chapter 7 appeared, but please think about producing chapter 8 and giving it a 'proper' conclusion ?

PLEASE !

Rapier

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 3 years ago

Very sexy storyline and well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So someone fucks with your emotions, you confront them and tell them off, and then YOU apologize?

I was int this story until he handed over his nuts to his new girlfriend and Dr Strangelove...

Just goes to show that you don't have to have a small dick to be a cuck...

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

A brilliant story, remarkable in many ways - superbly craftex, excellent pacing so as to draw the reader into the narrative and pull them along with it, the tension in the relationships, the very hot sex, and the uncertainty about how ig will turn out. You included subtle clues as to whether, the it would finally be Dan and Jessica, or Dan and Liz. Katherine remained an enigma, the pivot around whom everything turned, and yet I didn't feel the final scenes completely meshed. Overall however, a great work.

OpenManOpenMan9 months ago

I agree with all who clamor for the big finale! Perhaps culminating in Liz being impregnated, in public!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES