Cleveland Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was telling Barb the preceding I think I saw her almost shake, like a little jolt of electricity from the truth I was talking about went thru her body.

"When you're jacking off and you visualize me with a black guy, what do you visualize me doing with him?"

"Most all of the time I picture you getting screwed doggy style. When the guy is ready to cum, he pulls out of you, you turn around and he squirts a lot of sperm in your mouth or on your face because I know you really enjoy that 'er at least you do with me."

"How about a BJ Gary?"

With that, I unzipped my fly and took out my almost hard cock.

"Seems like this kind of talk gets to you Gary."

"Since you're all of a sudden in the mood to give me a BJ, I think it gets to you too Barb. Right now you have that "I'm-in-a-wicked-mood" look on your face."

"You're right, I do feel a bit on the wicked side. This whole subject, Roland, the Pam & Jerry thing, and me knowing that you've thought about me being with another guy, a black guy, gets me worked up."

Barb got down on her knees and started sucking my cock. After about a minute, I asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"A black cock" was all she said.

Probably twenty seconds later I was squirting my sperm in her mouth. She, like she does 90% of the time, swallowed it all.

Barbara looked up at me and said, "that was pretty quick Gary. I think we're both on the same page. Would you like to give Roland a call and set something up?"

"Sure, why not," I replied.

"OK, I'll get his number."

Barbara left the room and was gone for about three or four minutes. She came back with a grin on her face and said, "I almost couldn't find it. After we got home, I emptied my purse and put his number in the night stand next to the bed and actually forgot where I had put it, here, give him a call."

I got our portable phone and dialed Roland's phone number. His phone rang four or five times then an answering machine came on. The message I left was, "Hi Roland, this is Gary and I was wondering if you were planning to go to the car show? Anyhow, I'll give you a call back." I didn't want to leave an incriminating message in case he was married or living with a girl friend and since he was basically a stranger I didn't want to leave our number.

Barb seemed to be a little disappointed that he didn't answer. After I hung-up the phone she said that we should call him back in an hour or two. They way she said it, I kind of got the impression that she was keenly interested in watching Roland jack off.

About an hour went by and I called again. No answer. I waited another hour and called. This time a guy answered.

"Is this Roland?" I asked.

"Yeah, who's this?" he asked.

"Remember last Monday night, downtown, you met a couple in an alleyway, the couple that was watching you."

Barb notice I was on the phone and she came over next to me. I held the phone a little away from my ear so she could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Oh yeah! Sure I do, ummm, I think her name was Barbara, right?"

"Yes, your memory is good, you remember my name?"

Maybe ten seconds of silence went by & he said, "No man, sorry, but I don't."

"That's cool, not a problem Roland, but just for the record it's Gary."

"OK Gary, I'll remember that. What's happening?"

"Well, I've called twice before and was starting to think that you gave us a bogus phone number. I didn't want to leave a message on your machine in case you were married or had a girlfriend living with you, I mean like I didn't want to start any trouble with a specific message so I left something stooped about a car show."

"Oh yeah, I listened to the message just a few minutes ago and couldn't figure it out. But no problem, I got it now. And hey, I'm not married and I don't live with anyone so when you call you can leave any message you want."

"OK. The reason I'm calling is that we wanna take you up on your offer for a private show. Barbara is looking forward to watching you."

"Yeah, really, that's way cool, I'm totally down for that. Does she want to do anything else?"

"At this time I don't think so but who knows. When she see a nice cock it always gets her juices flowing and when she sees sperm squirting it really moves her if ya know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, shit man, I understand."

"So Roland, how long is your cock?

"A, it's not quite ten inches, maybe nine inches. But hey I always squirt a big nut, you guys saw that right?"

"Well, yeah, we did, but not the whole thing, lucky for you we did and lucky for us as well."

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you jerking off in the alley that night?"

"A, I'm not really sure. I was probably across the street at the bookstore hoping I could find someone to suck me off but the place was dead and I ended up watching a couple of the XXX vids."

Barb made a back and forth motion with her hand up to her mouth like she was sucking a cock.

"You like having your cock sucked?"

Roland laughed, "you know a guy who doesn't."

I laughed & said, "never met anyone in this lifetime who didn't like it."

"Yeah man, that's the picture. Does Barb suck cock?"

Barb nudged me & nodded her head up and down.

"Hey Roland, I just got an official yes from Barb."

"Barb is there with you?"

"She sure is."

"Can I talk to her?"

I put my hand over the mouth piece and said, "you want to talk to him?"

Barb shook her head no. Why not just say hello and keep it short? Barb reached for the phone.

"Hi Roland."

"Hi Barb, have you heard what Gary and I have been talking about?"

"I've heard most of it."

"Are you going to give me a blow job?"

"To be honest Roland, probably not, I just want to watch you put on the show you offered and watch you squirt sperm like you did in the alley."

"I was hoping you might want to do the BJ thing, Gary said you liked doing that."

"Well, I do like doing that but it all depends on what kind of a mood I'm in and besides I don't really know you. How about a maybe, let's just see how things go, OK?"

"OK then, I sure hope your in the mood."

"Please don't expect anything or be pushy, I don't like that, OK?"

"No problem Barb."

"OK, good Roland, I'm going to give the phone back to Gary so you guys and set up some kind of an arrangement."

Barb handed the phone back to me and had a big smile on her face.

"Hey Roland, so this is a go, right?"

"Man, I'm ready right now!"

"OK, lets do this. Where about do you live"

Roland told me he lived in Euclid.

OK, how about if I make a reservation at the Holiday Inn in Euclid for this coming Friday night. Is that close to you?

"Hey! I can walk there in ten or fifteen minutes from where I live."

"OK, then I'll do that and give you a phone call after we check in. Hey, one real important thing. Don't jerk off for a couple of days, I mean like save up a big load, can you do that?"

"Fuck man, I'll start saving up today."

"That's a winner Roland, Barb will like that."

"Yeah, well, I really want to impress her and a lot more. Have you guys ever done anything like this before?"

"Nope, this whole thing and the idea of doing this started because of you last Monday night so it's all new to us."

"OK, Gary I'm gonna put on the best show you guys have ever seen. I'd really like this to turn into something good, not just a one time thing, you guys seem like you're nice people."

"Well, we can't make any promises Roland but maybe that's what we're looking for as well, we'll just have to wait and see, OK?"

"OK Gary, cool, call me when you guys are at the motel and I'll be there in less than fifteen minutes."

"You got it Roland, we'll see you this coming Friday night. Talk to you later."

Roland said, "great, man, I'm getting hard just talking about this. Take care."

The telephone call ended.

So, what do you think about Roland?

Barb smiled and said, "he sounds like a nice enough guy and to tell the truth I'm looking forward to Friday. Something else. Why not take the camera with us."

Why the camera I asked.

"Well I was just thinking that maybe you could take a couple of photos and if we were ever to decide to place an ad in that magazine we'd have some pictures to go along with the ad. They say in the magazine that ads with photos get more replies."

I was rather surprised by her comment about placing an ad in "Cocoa-'N-Cream" but what the hell, I had no idea where this was going to go.

"OK, I'll take the camera along but Roland may not be into the picture taking thing and if he's not then no pictures."

Barb replied, "I don't see why he'd object, it would only be pictures of his cock and maybe a picture of it in my mouth, I mean his face wouldn't be in the picture."

"So like are you planning on sucking him off or something?"

Barb laughed and said, "well ya never know. You know how I get turned-on when I see a hard cock, I mean some of those pictures in the magazine gave me some wicked ideas. If I gave him a BJ, would that be OK with you?"

"Well dear one, we've been down that road and I've already told you that watching you getting a load of sperm squirted in your mouth would be a turn-on. This whole thing has you pretty worked up right?"

"Well, yeah, it does, Roland, then the book, then your friend Jerry & Pam. I'm wondering if we've been missing out on some fun stuff. OK, if the opportunity presents itself and I'm in the mood, I just might suck him off. Would you mind if I screwed him?"

I replied, "really!!! On the first date? You didn't screw me on our first date." Barb knew I was kidding her and she laughed.

Barb replied, "well maybe you both can take turns screwing me. You could have ummm, sloppy seconds or maybe you could clean his sperm out of me with your mouth; I might like something that."

"Well, let's just see how things work out. I'd not mind if you screwed him, I'm OK with that. But why do I have to be second - you're putting him before me."

She knew I was kidding and gave me a nice kiss.

Nothing more was said during the week. Friday rolled around and when I got home from work Barb was in the shower. An early dinner was sitting on the kitchen table with a plastic cover over it. Barb heard me come in and she shouted for me to give my dinner about 30 seconds in the microwave. I heated my dinner and was sitting at the kitchen table eating when she came into the kitchen. "How ya doing I asked."

"OK I guess, I'm nervous but OK."

"You turned on at all?"

"Not really, I've thought about tonight a few times during the day and I think it's going to be an awkward situation."

"I don't see why, we all know why were there and what's going to happen so I don't think you should be nervous or anything."

"Well, maybe it will go away once we get to the motel and talk a little bit. What time to you want to leave"

"The motel is about 35 to 40 minutes from here so why not leave around 6:30?"

"OK, I'll finish getting ready."

"What about supper?"

"I already ate before I took my shower."

"Did you shave your pussy?"

"You know I always do. I don't like it when the hair starts to grow it get prickly and starts to itch."

"OK, just checking."

Barb smiled and walked out of the kitchen. When she came back she was dressed in a pair of jeans with a light blue shirt with a button down collar that I'd never seen before.

"New shirt?" I asked.

"Yes, I got it a couple of days ago, good sale, only $12.00."

I replied, "Your so thrifty. Ya ready to go?"

"Yup Gary, lets do it."

We left for the motel, checked in, and went to the room.

"Well, here we are, should I give Roland a call?"

"I think that goes with out saying, that's why we're here isn't it?"

"Indeed it is Barb, I was just checking to see if you wanted to go ahead with this. How do you feel now?"

"Honestly, I'm nervous as all get out. My stomach feels a little upset. I don't know if it's because I'm excited or scared."

"OK, I'll give him a call."

I called Roland's number and he answered on the first ring.

"Roland?"

"Yes, this is Roland, Gary."

"We're at the Motel. You can come on over and do your "thing"."

Roland said, "damn, in the back of my mind, I didn't think this was going to happen but hey man, I just got out of the shower and I'll be on my way in a minute or two. And yeah, tell Barbara I've been saving my nut up for the past three days and that's a record for me."

"OK, great, I'll be outside near the entrance & wearing a Browns cap."

"Fantastic!!! I'll be on my way. See ya."

I hung-up the phone. Then asked Barb, what could he squirt on so that we'd get a good view. Barb thought for about a minute and said, "why not on that mirror?" There was a full length mirror on the wall immediately to the left as you exited the bathroom. "Yeah, I think that would work just fine. OK, I'm going to go to the lobby and hang out until Roland shows up, be back in probably ten minutes or so"

I walked down to the lobby and went outside, walked over to the car and made sure it was locked. As I was walking back to the lobby there was a guy was walking up and looking around.

"Roland?"

"Yeah, Gary?"

"Sure am and Barbara is up in the room."

"Cool, what kind a mood is she in?"

"I'm not 100% sure, I know she's nervous, and she is looking forward to watching you shoot your load."

"Did she say anything about feeling like she was in any kind of a special mood or anything?"

"Ah, hey Roland, you want a blow job right?"

"Yeah, that would make my day! What do you think, you think it might happen?"

"Being 100% honest Roland, I don't really know. Ever since I've known her she's the only gal I've ever known who totally enjoys sucking cock and giving blow jobs - I venture to guess that if she was in a room full of guys with decent sized cocks, she'd suck them all off. I think it might be a total power trip for her. She can have an orgasm while she gives a BJ. But most of all I think she likes watching sperm squirting. We'll just have to wait and see where it all goes."

"Gary, are you cool with her doing anything she wants to do or do you guys have limits?"

"No Roland, I'm pretty much cool with anything Barb wants to do. I've had ideas thru the years but never really told her about any of them till after that Monday night game. I gave her a Swingers magazine that I got from a friend and she could not put it down. She found the whole scene absolutely fascinating so I guess that's a good thing from your perspective and mine as well. She can do anything she wants to do, I mean who am I to set limits and tell her what she can & can't do?"

"OK, I guess I understand, Barbara call the shots?"

"Exactly Roland, that's kind of the agreement Barb and I have come to"

"You guys ever do anything with a black guy?"

"No, we've not done anything with anyone; yet that is."

The elevator door opened and I walked out with Roland right behind me. I walked up to the room door and realized I didn't take the key card with me so I put my finger over the door peep hole and knocked on the door.

From within the room, "Is that you Gary?"

"Yes dear, it's me."

"Are you alone?"

"No, I'm not alone, I have a new friend with me who claims he's got a lot of sperm that he wants to show you."

With an audible laugh, Barb said, "Good, then I'll let you all in."

Barb unlocked and opened the door and we walked in.

"Barb, I'd like you to re-meet Roland."

Barb extended her hand for a handshake but Roland took her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand; "glad we could re-meet Barb, I was hoping this would happen."

Barb smiled and said, "well Gary, it looks like we have a gentleman on our hands."

Everyone kind of chucked a bit and Roland said, "a true gentleman, completely at your service, any thing you two want."

Barb said, "we'd like to watch a repeat of the show we saw last Monday evening."

"At your service, and where would you like to have this happen?"

Barb pointed to the mirror beside the bathroom and said, "why not do your thing right onto the mirror."

Roland said, "sure, I'd be glad to do that."

I noticed that while I was out meeting Roland, Barb had set up two chairs kind of next to the mirror.

Roland asked, "do you want me to do it sitting down in one of the chairs."

Barb smiled and said, "no, the chairs are for your audience who are waiting with baited breath, we'll be sure to get an excellent view and we be able to watch from start to finish this time. We only got to see the tail end the last time."

"OK, do you want me to pull it out and just do it like in the alley or do you want to take off my pants & stuff and do it that way?"

Barb said, "take off your pants and do it. But when you're really hard I want you to stop so I can measure."

"Measure?"

"Well, yeah, I'd like to measure how long you are and how much around you are."

I piped in, "Barb, the around measurement is called the circumference."

"OK then Roland, to be grammatically correct I want you measure your length and circumference."

"That's fine with me," Roland said and he started getting undressed.

While Roland was taking off his clothes, Barb unbuttoned three buttons on her shirt. I had to take a second look because she was wearing a bra that lifted up her breasts and showed her nipples. I didn't know she had one of those [ I think their called shelf bras ].

Roland looked over as well and said, "Damn Barb, those are beautiful, I'd like to do some things with them."

"Maybe later Roland, I was hoping that the view might help to get your motor wound up a little bit."

Roland replied, "just being here with you guys has my motor revving."

Roland had removed all of his cloths. He had a good looking body and his cock was starting to get hard. My guess it was a bit over 8 inches and probably close to six inches in circumference.

"You like what you see so far Barb?"

"I do."

Roland took his cock in his right hand and started jacking.

"Barb, you want this to happened quick or slow?"

"Take your time Roland, do it so that you squirt the most sperm you can squirt and don't forget to tell me when you think I should measure."

Roland looked into the mirror and kept stroking himself, sometimes a little faster and then slow for a bit. Barb had pulled opened her shirt and lifted each breast up so that they were in full view and began to rub the tips of her nipples with her index finger and then kind of rolled her nipple with her thumb and index finger, her nipples were becoming erect. Every so often Roland would glance over and comment on how erotic her breasts looked.

Roland stopped jacking and took his hand off his cock. It was pretty hard and like standing upright at about a 60 degree angle.

"Man, I wish I could have run into you guys in the bookstore."

"We're gonna talk about that bookstore when your finished Roland."

He started jacking again. Roland had been stroking himself for probably five minutes and said, "I think you can get ready to measure Barb."

Barb had her purse sitting next to her. She opened her purse and pulled out a cloth measuring tape and unrolled it, it was thirty-six inches long.

Roland laughed and said, "I don't mean to disappoint you but your not going to need all of that."

Barb laughed as well and said, "just tell me when."

Roland stroked his cock for about thirty more seconds then said, "Barb, better measure."

Without any hesitation Barb took his cock in her hand and pressed the beginning of the tape measure up against his abdomen and worked it down the length.

"Ah, you're just a touch over 9 inches Roland."

Next she took the tape measure and wrapped it around his cock at about the mid point.

"And you circumference is 6 and 3/4 inches. I also note that the head of your cock is on the thin pointy side, that will make it east to get your cock inside of me if you ever get to screw me. Very nice cock Roland."