Cleveland Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never heard Barbara talk like that and I don't think Roland ever hear words like that come out of a female as his cock was kind of like jumping up and down about a quarter inch almost like he was going to start squirting.

"OK Roland, you can continue, do your thing onto the mirror."

Roland wrapped his hand around his cock again and started pumping it. Probably forty seconds later he was looking down at Barb's breasts and said, "I'm getting real close . . . . here it comes."

Roland's cock started squirting sperm. Not little squirts, I mean he shot ropes or thick streams of sperm. I counted nine thick strands of sperm and we could actually hear them hit the mirror. Like I said, they were not thin and not runny. After they hit the mirror they started to slowly inch their way down the mirror. Roland squirted 9 or 10 ropes of sperm. Barb had both hands on her breasts and I was rubbing my cock thru my pants. It was a very, very hot scene. I heard Barbara say in a low hushed tone, "Jesus, look at all that sperm." She was extremely tuned in and turned on.

After Roland's last rope of sperm hit the mirror he stood up straight. His cock was still hard and had a six inch strand of sperm hanging from the head. I don't think Roland knew that last strand was just hanging there. He turned towards Barb and said, "well did you like the show?"

Barb replied, "hold still Roland." Barb, with her right hand, reached towards Roland's cock and captured that six inch strand of sperm then said, "I loved it Roland." Then she took that glob of sperm on her hand and licked it off.

Roland looked at her smiled and said, "which one, the mirror or the taste of my sperm?"

Barb's face was slightly rose blushed and replied, "I liked them both Roland. Why don't you go over and sit on the bed. I'm going to clean up the mirror then we want to talk to you about a couple of things."

I wasn't sure about what Barb had in mind but I figured it would have something to do with the pictures she mentioned about me taking in case we were going to put an ad in the magazine. Roland put his pants back on and went over to the bed and I was sitting on the other bed. While Barb was cleaning up the mirror I saw her take her index finger and load it up with Roland's sperm then put it in her mouth, needless to say I was amazed.

Barb came over and sat on the bed next to me.

She look Roland dead in the eye and said, "so Roland, you're a man of your word, thank you, that was absolutely fantastic. Now tell me about that bookstore you go to."

"You mean the one across from the alley where I met you guys"

"Yes, that would be the one."

"Well, it's an adult bookstore, you know, toys, books, videos, and video booths."

Barb didn't think it was a complete enough answer so she probed a bit more.

"What do you like about the bookstore the most, I'm mean why do you go, be honest."

Roland replied, "my main reason for going is to see if I can find someone to blow me."

"I've never been in an adult bookstore Roland, how do you find someone to blow you?"

"Well, in the back of the store they have video booths. Like a couple of the booths have glory holes. If you go into one with a glory hole and someone is in the booth next door they make a finger signal by rubbing their finger around the hole. Sometimes I stoop down to look and see who's on the other side but sometimes they don't want you to see them so they put their hand over the hole to block your view. So I take my cock out and stick it thru the hole and they suck it."

Barb replied, "so in some cases you don't know if a guy or a gal is sucking your cock right?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Does it make any difference to you who sucks it, I mean like could Gary suck it?"

"Aaa mmm, well I'd prefer a gal sucks it but once the sucking starts I really don't care who's doing it as long as they do it all the way and I get my nut off, and yeah, Gary could do it if he wanted to. That Monday night I met you guys there was nobody there, the place was pretty empty, I watch a few videos and was very horny so I went into the alley as you happened to notice."

"Roland, if you were to take a guess are there more folks there looking for someone to suck their cock or more folks there looking to be sucked off?"

"Oh, no question about it, more guys looking to be sucked off, for sure!"

"Really? More black guys or white guys?"

"Barb, your in downtown Cleveland, in that store there are always more black guys looking for a blow job, in the circles, that store is kinda known for that."

"OK Roland, if we were to go down to the bookstore right now would there be black guys I could give blow jobs to?"

"I'd say pretty much for sure, at least better than a 50/50 chance. There is one guy who hangs out at the store that I know, I call him Roberto but I don't know if that his real name or not. But he has a really big dick, it's gotta be over ten inches long."

"OK Roland, after were done here, lets go to the bookstore and see what happens, maybe you could show me how it works first hand."

"But Barb, I don't usually suck off guys."

"No Roland, I did mean that. What I meant was that I could suck you off thru the glory hole. Have you sucked off any guys in the store?"

"You serious Barb? You'd blow me tonight?"

"Yeah, I would Roland, maybe some other guys to. Since you hang out there now and then maybe you might know who's whom and could make some suggestions. Wanna ask you again, have you sucked off any guys in the bookstore?"

"Yeah, I have but you could count 'em on one hand."

"OK but before we go I have a favor to ask."

"Sure thing Barb, ask me."

"Gary brought his camera & we were thinking that maybe we could take a few pics of your cock near my mouth or in my mouth. Would that be OK with you?"

"Yeah, that would be OK with me. Why do you want pictures?"

"Well, we wanted to have a few pics in case we decided to place an ad in a certain magazine."

"What magazine would that be?"

"It's called "Cocoa-'N-Cream."

"No shit, really? I've ran ads in that magazine."

"Any luck with your ad?"

"Yeah, I was supposed to hook-up with a couple. The night it was supposed to happen I couldn't get to the motel. I called them and tried to explain but they told me sorry, one strike and your out. I sent them a few letters but could never get in contact with them again."

Barb walked over to the desk and opened her purse and pulled out the issue of "Cocoa-'N-Cream" that I had given her and brought it over to the bed.

"I've been reading a lot of the ads and looking at the pictures and decided that maybe I've been missing out on some exciting things."

Roland looked at the cover and said, "hey, that's the issue my ad is in."

"Really, which ad is yours," as she handed the magazine to Roland.

Roland thumbed thru the pages, stopped, and said, "here, this one" as he handed the magazine back to Barb.

"Yeah, I remember that one, it sounded interesting but you should have put a picture with it."

Barb went thru a couple of more pages and stopped at the "J&P" [ Jerry & Pam ] ad and handed the book back to Roland, "I think this is the best ad in this issue."

Roland looked at it and said, "this is the couple I just told you about. I was supposed to meet them but I struck out."

"That's a shame Roland, sorry that happened. I'd say they screwed themselves. So how about the pictures, are you game?"

"Yeah, OK, I'm game, how about if I put some nut on your face that would be a great pic."

"No, I don't want to go that far, just a few erotic teaser pictures."

"You guys really going to put an ad in the magazine?"

"Don't really know for sure at this time, we'll see what happens down the road. We're really new at this and want to take it one step at a time."

Roland got off the bed stood up and pulled down his pants. His cock was about three quarters hard. Barb got down on her knees and started to pump his cock. I got the camera ready. Barb positioned her face next to Roland's cock, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue - snap picture #1. Next she puckered her lips and placed them on the head of his cock, kinda like kissing it - snap picture #2. Next, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and took the head of his cock and placed it on her tongue - snap picture #3.

"OK, that should do it, lets go downtown to the bookstore, maybe your friend Roberto will be there."

"Don't you want to suck it till I nut Barb?"

"No, that will happen downtown at the bookstore" Barb laughed, "then again you won't know if its Gary or me doing the deed."

We packed up our stuff and left the motel. The ride downtown was probably 20 minutes & we talked about little nothings. There was a parking spot right outside the bookstore. We got out of the car and walked into the store. Immediately as you walked thru the door there was an elevated counter with an attendant who was the cashier. Roland knew him and they exchanged hellos. I couldn't hear everything they said but I did hear Roland mention something about cock sucking & the attendant laughed. Barb and I had wandered over to the magazine area and were looking at the various books. Roland walked up to us and said, "ready to visit the glory hole booths?"

Barb replied, "give me a minute."

She was looking at the latest issue of "Cocoa-'N-Cream ". Right next to it was a book named, "Ohio Swingers ".

I asked Barb which one she liked better and she replied, "Cocoa-'N-Cream".

"Why that one" I asked.

"Look at the covers, "Ohio Swingers" has a white couple on the cover but "Cocoa-'N-Cream" has a white girl and a black guy picture on the cover."

Roland chimed in and said, "I've bought copies of both and if your really looking for black cocks, "Cocoa-'N-Cream" is your best bet"

Barb said, "OK, lets go to the booths."

"OK, my buddy gave me some tokens for the movie machines so we're good to go."

"Roland, what are the tokens for?"

"They are for the video machines. If your going look at videos or just "use" use a booth, you've got to feed the machine; the management likes it like that."

"OK, so where are these booths?"

Roland replied, "follow me." He started walking to the back of the store.

It was dimly lit. You could walk straight ahead, turn to the right, or turn to the left. Roland walked straight ahead to the back of the hallway. On each side of us there were doors, some closed and some open. The end booth has a hole in the wall that goes thru to the booth here [ it was the second booth from the end ]. That booth [ he pointed to the third booth from the end ] has a hole that goes thru to the second booth from the end. So the second booth was a booth in the middle of the two other booths with holes to the first and third booth.

Barb said, "so guys can go into the 1st or 3rd booth and put their cock thru the hole into the 2nd booth, right?"

"Yup, that's it. If we would have turned to the left or the right when we entered this area, it's the same game down at the end of the other hallways. So like if you want to suck and fuck at the same time you can do that in the 2nd booth, one cock from booth 1 and 1 from booth 2. That's not to say that you can't get screwed only, I mean if a guy sticks it thru booth 1 or booth 2 you can always back-up onto it if you want."

Barb took me by the hand and we went into the second booth, closed the door, and latched a little latch that locked the door. Inside the booth there was a seat large enough for two people. About 5 or 6 feet in front of the seat was a TV screen and a coin box for the tokens with a selector switch. About 2 feet in front of the seat there were two holes on each side about 4 inches in diameter. Up next to the TV screen was a roll of paper towels and a waste basket.

We sat there for about a minute and Barb said, "this place stinks. It smells like someone urinated in it about a week ago."

"Yeah, it sure does, it's pretty rank."

"Gary, let's leave, I don't care for this at all. If it was clean, it would be a different story but this is just to much."

Just then Roland's cock came thru the hole.

"Roland, can you hear me?"

"Yeah."

"Roland, I don't like this place, it smells and it's dirty. We're going to leave. Why don't we go back to the motel and I'll suck you off in the room. Is that OK with you?"

"OK, if that's what you would like, I'm OK with that."

We left the bookstore and drove back to the motel. I was driving, Barbara was sitting it the front seat, and Roland was in the back. Barb turned around and said, "are you still hard?"

Roland un-zipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Feel it."

Barb turned sideways in the seat, reach into the back and started stroking Roland's cock. "You sure are hard, I hope you have another big load ready."

"I do, you'll see."

Barb asked me to pull over and stop at first chance I got. I asked her why and she told me she wanted to sit in the back seat with Roland. Shortly thereafter I pulled over into a closed gas station and Barb got out and got back in the back seat with Roland.

"OK Roland, I'm going to keep the pump primed. What ever you do don't cum, save it for the room."

"OK Barb, what ever you want."

As I continued back to the motel, In the rear view mirror I could see Barb just slowly massaging and slowly pumping Roland's cock.

"If you're getting close, let me know so I can stop."

Three times I heard Roland say, "slow down, I'm getting close."

About twenty minutes later I pulled into the motel parking lot.

Barb said, "OK, up to the room."

As we were going to the room Barb said, "Roland if you know the people who run the bookstore they really should clean it up. I liked it when your cock came thru the hole, it was a turn-on and I found it to be erotic. I think we would like to go there and do the BJ thing but with the place being worse than a pig pen it just ruined it."

Roland said, "I'll tell my buddy about that."

We got into the room and Roland took off his pants and sat on the edge of the bed, his cock was hard and standing straight up.

Barb asked Roland to sit in the chair. As soon as he did she knelt down in front of him and spread his legs apart. She took hold of his cock with her right hand and started licking then sucking the head and pumping the shaft in a circular motion. It wasn't to long before Roland started moaning. He was squirting his load in Barb's mouth.

Roland in a soft voice said, "keep going, keep going."

Barb did just that. She put both her hands on his cock which wasn't getting soft and pumped it and kept her mouth on the head going up and down. Maybe two minutes later he was moaning again. Barb stopped sucking his cock and let it drop down, it was starting to go soft. She motioned to me with her index finger to come over to her. I moved over next to her and knelt down. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her face. We kissed and she pushed what I thought was a very decent amount of sperm into my mouth. As our lips parted she looked at me, smiled and said, "welcome to the club Gary."

That's the first time I've ever had another guys sperm in my mouth. Not the greatest thing but it wasn't all that bad.

Roland was putting his pants back on.

In a playful kind of voice Barb said, "are you planning on leaving? I was hoping you'd have more sperm for us."

Roland knew she was kidding and said, "yeah, my tank is kind of empty but it won't take long to be full again, maybe a day or two."

"Would you like to get together again?" Barb asked.

Roland quickly replied, "damn, you took the words right outta my mouth. For sure, I'll always be ready to meet you guys again. Just let me know a little bit ahead of time so I can make sure my sperm tank is on full."

"Glad to hear that Roland, we'll be in touch."

As Roland was leaving the room Barb told him to be sure and ask his friend to get the bookstore cleaned up.

"For sure, I'll do that."

Roland was gone. I looked at Barb and asked what the hell got into you tonight?

She replied, "what do you mean, didn't you enjoy the evening?"

"Well yeah, I did, but I think you were a little overboard, don't you?"

"No not at all, what makes you say that?"

"I've never seen you be so aggressive and maybe pressing Roland a little bit, don't cha think?"

"Look Gary, starting off with Roland jerking off in the alley then all the stuff I've read in the Cocoa-'N-Cream magazine, and your friend Jerry and his wife I've convinced myself that I am or maybe I should say we are missing out on a lot of recreational fun."

"Well Barb, if the interracial life style is something you'd like to get into, I'd have to agree. Is that life style something you like to incorporate into our relationship?"

"Yes Gary, I think so. How about you, would you?"

"I'll tell ya, watching you give him a BJ was a turn-on for me, so I'd have to say yes. But there in one thing I want to make perfectly clear. I don't want this to interfere with our relationship. I mean I love you and I appreciate your position on the whole thing but I don't want some black cock to come between us."

"You don't have to worry about that Gary, I love you more than you'll ever know, it's not going to be an everyday thing. Right now I have no desire to do anything again but hey maybe in fifteen minutes things will change."

Barb laughed and so did I.

"So tell me Gary, what's your first impression on having another guys sperm in your mouth?"

"I was totally surprised when you did that, I never expected it. If your wondering if I was taken back or pissed that you did that, the answer is no. I didn't love it but maybe on a scale of 0 to 10, I'd call it maybe a 7. I think he came in your mouth twice, yes?"

"Yes he did. His first load I completely swallowed. What you got was from his second load. Remember when he said, "keep going, keep going, that was right after I swallowed his first load. Man, that guy can squirt a lot of sperm. He came three times tonight."

"Yeah, he sure is a shooter, we'll put him on our special friends list."

"That's for sure Gary, that's for sure! Wanna screw me before we leave?"

"I thought you'd never ask Barb."

We both got undressed and when I slid my cock into her. Barbara's pussy was soaking wet.

"You know your pussy is so wet it's almost dripping?"

"Yes, I know, does it feel good to you?"

"It does feel great, I like the feeling, I'm wondering what it would feel like if someone maybe like Roland just finished screwing you and I'm getting those sloppy seconds you talked about?"

"It wouldn't be that wet because before you screwed me I'd want you to clean me up first."

A few pumps later I pulled out and squirted my sperm on her stomach and chest.

Barb reached down and just smeared the sperm around then put her hand up to my mouth and I licked it clean.

"I liked that Gary, thank you. I think there is going to be a lot more to come"

"I hope so Barb."

"Not to worry dear, it's going to happen, you can count on it! Besides, we have those pictures to use in our ad in the "Cocoa-'N-Cream magazine."

"OK!!! We'll work on that."

I hope you enjoyed the story, please don't copy and repost as your own!

There are two more what I'll call happenings that I can write about.