Click on Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian had a drink at the bar. It calmed his nerves. He was starting to get used to not being under the influence of the yellow pills. He did however, bring them along. If he got back to Boise on Sunday took two, then one on Monday his system should check out at his Friday PO meeting. He thought to himself how slick his little ruse worked on his PO. Showing up on Thursday morning, taking the piss test, and then asking innocently if he needed to come back tomorrow. The PO told him that would not be necessary and Julian hasn't had one since. He felt great. So alive..

Meeting the required 90 minute wait Julian exited the casino and retraced his steps back to the Holiday hotel. He checked in, made his maneuvers at the news stands and unlocked room 224. He placed the local paper on the dresser, the real estate guide on top of that, and lit himself up one his Virginia Slims. He glanced through the real estate guide and made a mental note to get familiar with the language of real estate. Slyfox was right, it was a very thick book. Published just once a month, there were over 4,000 property listings in the Las Vegas area. Million dollar homes and condo's, the book said that it wasn't complete, but how could a person not find something to buy? Looking out the window, Julian Moore and Harold L. Carpenter disappeared in Julie's mind as the window drapes came closed.

Julie unpacked. Hanging up her outfits and getting the steam iron heated up she lit another cigarette. Once she got her skirts and dresses pressed, she turned her attention to her toe nails. Giving herself a very detailed pedicure, she started to condense her list of "kinky" things to write done. How odd it seemed to be writing these things. What could she hope for? How much time was Slyfox going to spend with her on their first night together? Just start somewhere. She began as instructed "To Whom it may concern"....and continued from there. During the course of the evening hours, Julie would return to the list with an addition. Deciding to jump the gun a little bit, she took a long hot bath. Using the shaving cream and razor, she meticulously removed each and every hair. At one point even thinking of shaving her head, but that could raise suspicion and of course Slyfox might not like it. After getting her makeup and nail kit ready for the morning, Julie watched a little of the late evening news, set her alarm clock for 6 am and drifted off to sleep.

Julie was awake long before the alarm went off. She could hear the sounds of other guests showering and toilets flushing. There was the odd stirring of someone in the hall. The noise of doors opening and closing. Life in general was getting started. She glanced out the window at the sun rise and managed to catch a glimpse of an aircraft leaving the airport. At 6:15 am Julie once again donned her travel cloths and made a trip to the continental breakfast. Getting a large coffee and two toasted bagels, some orange juice and napkins she returned to room 224 making sure to place a sign on the outside door knob. Turning on the TV and getting the morning weather forecast she ate her breakfast in lonely contemplation of the events to transpire today. Truly enjoying the moment. Her head was clear and sharp. She lit a "ciggie" for herself and laid out the dress and shoes that she'd chosen for the day. Stubbing out the cigarette she cranked on the shower and waited a moment till it got nice and hot.

After the shower, it was shaving and makeup. Foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara were all applied in meticulous fashion. After each application she checked herself in the mirror. Time to dress. The outfit she'd selected met all the requirements. First the red panties, red brassiere, and suntan panty hose. The red dress with the high neck line, two top buttons and laced shoulders. Small pads which seemed to go better over her shoulders. Taking the auburn almost reddish wig out of its packaging she began to smooth it out. Once in place it would be easier to get a brush through it. Always glancing at the clock, Julie did some twist curls and applied a little hairspray to keep them in place. She had hoped that the black pillow case would not crush it too bad. Finally her preparations were done. She moved a chair in front of the drawn drapes and placed an ashtray to her right side. Strapping the 4" bright red open toes shoes to her feet, she took one last look in the vanity mirror. While having her fifth ciggie of the morning she fastened the wrist and ankle cuffs in place being careful to find the same adjustments she'd done back home. The magic marker lines were a good idea. She was confident that she could spend hours in them. In fact, she was looking forward to it.

At precisely 11:10 am her cell phone rang. Julies heart skipped a beat. She looked at the caller ID which read out a number and M & S COMPUT.

"Hello"

"Good morning Julie.....20 minutes"

"OK"

The phone went blank as the call disconnected. It was show time.

Julie put her tasks in motion. Locking the ankle cuffs together and then taking the two cut strips of duct tape she placed the first around the upper leg above the knee, and the second down below the knee. Next she placed the gag in her mouth, the rubber band with keys around her wrist. With the pillow case sitting on her lap, she worked the remaining items on and the pillow case itself. Once completed, which she figured to be perhaps ten minutes, she completed the locking maneuver behind her back and sat still listening. Her heart was pounding by this time with anticipation. She worked the rubber band down over her wrist to the point where it was just surrounding two fingers at the second knuckle. She sat and listened to hear the lock operate above the TV weather forecast.

Quietly the lock operated. She heard the door open, then a pause, then the door closing. Her heart was racing. Footsteps approached her, then she felt the rubber band slide from her fingers. The room went quiet as the television volume was turned down. A soft gloved hand began to feel around her wrist cuff and lock, then her knees and ankle cuffs. The gloved hands moved to the collar and halter, then brushed the pillow case making sure the gag and blindfold were beneath.

"Good morning Julie. My don't you look pretty." Julie nodded to acknowledge the compliment.

"Would you like a ciggie?" Julie nodded again in agreement.

The gloved hand of the Slyfox placed a VS120 into the breathing tube. Julie heard the click of her BIC lighter and then the command "Suck". "Very good...do you mind if I have one as well?" Julie again nodded agreement. The BIC lighter clicked a second time.

"Well, what do you think so far?" Julie drew hard on her "ciggie" and exhaled through her nose and the small gaps around the gag. The spent exhale lingered in the satin pillow case just as it had done back home. When Julie wasn't dragging, the residual smoke in the pillow case still stung her nostrils. She was definitely enjoying this cigarette.

"I'm sorry that our conversation will be rather one sided for the time being but I'm sure you understand. From my previous engagements I can certainly speculate with some degree of accuracy what you're thinking right now. It's a rush isn't it? I mean being here in a strange city, strange hotel room, with strange woman. Did you get ready early this morning. I'll bet you did huh?" Julie nodded again. "Well from what I've heard it's the anticipation that makes this so enjoyable. I haven't gotten to read your note yet, but I will shortly. Are you comfortable right now, and are you having any trouble smoking?"

First an up and down nod, then a left and right. Slyfox paid close attention.

"You just sit there and enjoy sweetie, savor this time, let your imagination run wild. I'm going to have a look around your room and at your outfits. I must say the one you have on is really stunning. Especially the shoes. Nice tight fit I see."

The room quieted once again, the volume on the TV was turned slightly higher and Julie could hear some rustling and clicking now and again. She felt the tube in her gag jiggle a few times as the Slyfox de-ashed her cigarette. After a few more minutes she felt a tug on the tube and her intake of air cleared immediately. She breathed in deeply and followed that by a sigh.

"So far it appears as though you have followed my instructions to the letter. How sweet. I must say that I am getting almost as much excitement out of this as you are? This is my first kidnapping you know. Oh, and your note here on the desk...what a wild imagination you have. I don't think I can handle all of that, but certainly I can give my better efforts in some of the those directions."

Julie heard the click of her BIC lighter but didn't feel anything being inserted into the tube. She did hear a sigh though. Then she felt a gloved hand on her knee. Slowly the hand and fingers worked their way up her thigh and under her dress. One hand was joined by another, and as they rubbed over the penis she let out a small muffled moan. The fingers continued to stroke softly eventually separating the two sides of the panty hose until they ripped. Once the now rock hard cock of a man dressed as a woman was freed it began to pulsate. The gloved fingers stopped momentarily, but they returned shortly for a few more strokes, and then Julie felt the addition of a lubed condom to the equation. Startled by the movement of the breathing tube, she relaxed and momentarily she hear a click and the command "Suck". Once again the pillowcase was filled with the delightful smoke, and the fingers again began to massage is swollen organ.

Gradually increasing the strokes per minute, the gloved fingers tightened further. The wonderful masturbation, the delightful smoke and the excitement of the situation all came together at once. With a start, Julie began the ejaculation. It was heavenly. A seemingly endless stream of jisum filled the end of the condom. Slyfox's gloved fingers continued but at a slower motion than before. When the once rock hard cock began to subside, both hands and a Kleenex removed the condom. Julie heard the sound of running water in the bathroom sink, followed shortly by the application of a warm wash cloth around the penis. When completed the gloved hand pressed the now soft organ back into the torn panty hose and the dress was pulled back down.

"Did you enjoy that?" Julie nodded vigorously in agreement. She felt the removal of the ciggie from the tube.

"Now then, lets continue on with our fantasy shall we?"

" First order of business, my payment. Thank you by the way, I have already placed your down payment in my purse."

"Next order of business ....we'll talk about options. First option, we can quit now and go our separate ways. Perhaps you've be thrilled enough at this point and if so I can replace the keys around your wrists. I will follow up in half an hour by cell phone to make sure your safe. Continue yes or no?"

Julie again nodded a vigorous agreement.

"Ok then, I have much more in store for you. Each item on my list is well thought out, and contains much more of the same anticipation that you have experienced thus far. Some of my items are very consistent with what I read on your list. And your list by the way is lacking some very important items. Just exactly what would you like to do to me my love? Before we began our next phase of your dream vacation to Las Vegas, you will need to add some items to that list OK?"

Julie nodded agreement.

"Do you need to take a potty break right now?"

Julie agreed

"OK then, follow my instructions."

Slyfox unlocked the ankle cuffs using the key on the rubber band. Next she removed the duct tape around Julie's knees and stuck both pieces to the side of the dresser.

"Stand up."

Slyfox helped Julie by the arm to a standing position and maneuvered her around the chair. Taking smaller steps, they walked to the bath room..

"Turn around." Julie obeyed.

Slyfox lifted up Julie's dress and tucked it into the panty hose above her penis. Following that the gloved hand fished the flaccid penis out of the hole and straightened it out.

"Turn around" Julie obeyed. "Your standing about a foot back from the toilet. Go ahead and let her fly. I'll wait here by the door."

While Julie was concentrating on getting a much needed stream going, Slyfox opened a fresh package of sandal foot panty hose. Stretching them out of the package, she tied one end of the hose around the inside door knob of the bathroom. Taking the other end of the hose she then stretched that over the top of the door and finished by pushing in the inside lock button on the knob.

"Finished?" Slyfox asked and Julie nodded.

"OK come this way." Replacing her panty hose and skirt Slyfox helped Julie get turned back around and to the doorway. Maneuvering her around the open door, she gently closed the door and positioned Julie with her back to the now closed and locked from the inside bathroom door.

"Back up some sweetie. That's it. Little bit more. Good. Now lean back a minute"

Slyfox went across the room and got Julies cigarette case and the lock for the ankle cuffs.

"Now, stand up as straight as you possible can. Good. Hold that position."

Slyfox knelt down in front of Julie and fastened the lock back on the ankle cuffs. Rising to the standing position she pressed her boobs to those of the slightly taller Julie. Lifting the lower edge of the pillow case above the collar, the gloved hands wound the end of the sandal foot hose around Julie's neck pulling the knot rather tight.

"Don't move, you'll hang yourself if you do. Time for a ciggie break, want one. Sure you do."


Slyfox placed a ciggie in Julies tube, noticing her beginning to sweat, and with a roll of the finger wheel on the BIC both ciggies were lit

"Smoking really helps me think ya know. Does it do that for you? Don't try an answer. Just smoke. In reading your note on the desk there you mentioned mind blowing sex. You like blow jobs that last a long time. You'd like me to use dirty language. You want to be the best sexed man in Vegas. Well, woman? Or man doesn't matter."

"For the money, (giggle) I'd like to point out to you just how really fucked you are right now. I often thought with my exes how to set them up for a suicide. Just an idle thought, wouldn't really do that. But think of it. Your wrists and ankles can't move. There's a nylon tied around you neck, the other end is attached to a door knob on the other side of a locked door. You don't have keys to anything! If I walked out that door right now tomorrow's headlines in the local paper would read Boise Real Estate Developer commits suicide at local hotel. Hmmm Imagine the copy below that huh? What would your friends and associates think. Do your employees suspect that you like to cross dress?"

Slyfox took a long drag on her Slim, exhaling right at Julies pillowcase. Turning to get the ash tray, she then helped them both de-ash.

"Now then, back to business. I think you're in the mood. We're going stand here and play a guessing game. The game works like this. You're thinking of a PIN code to a PLAYERS CLUB CARD at the Riviera Casino and I'm going to ask you questions to determine that PIN code. During the game, you're going to continue to smoke Virginia Slims. I noticed that you brought six packages and if I do my math right, there's no way you won't get too dizzy to stand up after smoking maybe three packages one right after the other. So, first number of the pin code. Higher than five?"

Julie shook her head no.

"Lower than five?"

Julie shook her head yes.

Slyfox took several minutes and a few more cigarettes to complete their game. Slyfox won. She had the PIN code she needed to collect the ransom. Julie was now sweating profusely. Julie heard the sound of rustling through out the room. Zippers operated and drawers opened and closed.

"Ok sweetie, this time I won't go through the options, you can only imagine huh? So do we continue the fantasy vacation, or do we quit now. Continue Yes?"

Julie was slow in nodding this time, after having the nylon around her neck for the better part of an hour. Her feet hurt like hell from standing in the heels. Her knees were also to the point of exhaustion. Of all the imagined options she could think of no other. She nodded affirmative. Slyfox reached under the pillowcase and released the nylon around Julies neck.

"Slide down to the floor" Slyfox commanded. Julie complied stretching her legs out resting and by wiggling her toes. They hurt.

"Listen very carefully. You've been great so far, in fact a real blast to kidnap. There's even more fun in store for you later this afternoon and evening. Something shall we say really really memorable. Ready to listen?"

Julie was getting more of her thought process back and nodded yes.

"Ok, here goes. I've taken your PLAYERS CLUB CARD and your credit cards. I've erased my phone number from the caller ID and calls log on your cell phone. You can't call me and I have no intention of calling you unless there is some kind of a foul up. I've left you your drivers license and cash. I took them out of you wallet and put them in your purse along with your car keys. I packed your travel cloths in my suitcase along with some strange yellow pills. Don't know what those are for but I'm not taking any chances. Those items are going with me OK?"

Julian's blood ran suddenly cold. His mind raced. The GHB was still in his pants pocket. Shit. Julie nodded understanding.

"Next. I've circled a vacant property in the Las Vega Guide to Real Estate you picked up yesterday. I've pre selected it based on a number of criteria's, but most important it's secluded and we won't be risking discovery. Just our little place. There is a map in the guide which will give you the directions to that location, I've reviewed them and even if I were coming in from out of town, they would be easy enough to find. Shortly, I'm going to put the rubber band back on your wrist. You'll be needing some time to free yourself and get the room cleaned up. You're checking out early. Your room is pre paid and all you have to do is leave the keys on the dresser. You can if you want to, go down to the front desk and check out, get a receipt and all that stuff, but I suspect you'll just go out the side door when the coast is clear. OK with you sweetie?"

Julian liked the sound of the secluded part. He had some ground to gain on this bitch. He nodded in the affirmative.

"I'll be watching after you. Don't speed cause the cops are really hard on cross dressers driving rental cars. Stay safe. When you follow the main road on the map, there is a Big Mac's drive in restaurant on the left side before leaving town. Stop there and get two large diet cokes decaffeinated. Either go in to get them at the counter or use the drive through. (giggle) You may need them both as where we're going it is likely to get quite warm. Always stay safe. Understand so far?"

The bound figure nodded affirmative again.

"Good. When you get out to the property, there's a garage type barn behind the house. It's the only one, you can't confuse it. Open the doors and pull the car inside. Close the doors behind you. You might want to take a pee before hand but do it outside. Once inside leave your updated list on the front seat for me. Leave the my stuff on the front passenger seat as well. Pillow case, cuffs and gags...all of it. Take the keys out of the ignition and use the rubber band trick but on your left wrist this time. Get into the back seat of the car and repeat the steps you took here this morning. Before you leave here make sure your hair and make up are letter perfect. It's called passing by the way. You need to pass for a woman."

"Any questions? Secluded location, diet cokes, all of that is comfortable with you?"