Click on Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie nodded

"Good, hold out your right wrist"

The gloved had slipped the rubber band back over Julies wrist, and seconds later Slyfox was out the door.

Chapter Seven

It took Julie several minutes to get the cuffs off her wrists. From there is was a piece of cake to get the rest of her shackles off. Taking a look around the hotel room, Slyfox hadn't told any lies. She was stuck there with only one way out. I guess I need to adjust my plans a little thought Julian. Yeah Julian was back, and he was pissed. He'd had to change his plans before, but he'd have another chance. He was here for three days yet and this Slyfox bitch was bound to screw up. Continue being what he was, be patient, go along and gain her confidence. It had always worked before and this time was no different. Julian cleaned up the hotel room making sure there were none of his fingerprints left. He mentally went over all his past movements in the room, viewing every touched object with an practiced eye for leaving evidence behind. After he'd wiped clean the steam iron, he was positively sure he'd wiped every surface and every item. He glanced out the window to the parking lot below. His car was the only one there. Listening intently at the door, when he couldn't hear any foot steps or doors closing he made his break. His feet still hurt from the previous hours in the red high heels but it was bearable. He carried his yellow suitcase out to the car and placed it in the trunk.. Opening the drivers side door he was suddenly struck with a blast of heat. Shit, he'd forgotten to get the A/C running ahead of time. Getting in to the super heated seats made Julian wince. He got the air conditioning started as quick as he could, but it was all he could bear to get going up the road. He hoped that his fresh make up wouldn't melt in the heat. So far so good, nobody had seen him, or so he thought anyway and he was back in control. This would all work. Once the A/C got to blowing hard he felt much better. It was time for him to start looking out for Big Mac's drive in and he couldn't wait as his thirst was so bad.

Suzette's cell phone rang. The caller ID indicated a familiar number.

"Hey Mel, what's up?"

"Hey Suze, are you in the office."

"Nope, and neither are you I suspect. No biggie. Business was really slow today so I put the sign on the door. I've just be out running a few errands. What's up?"

"Can I get that ride your promised?"

"Sure, where are you at?"

"Strip mall on the north edge of town behind Big Mac's"

"Long way from the bars and restaurants isn't it"

"Slight change in plans. Nothing major. How long before you get here?"

"Ummm Twenty minutes maybe."

"Thanks dear, you're great. Later Bye"

"Bye"

Typical Mel was the first thought in Suze's mind. One crazy thing after another. I better stop and get some drinks, it's hotter than blazes out here today. Suze turned into the first Big Mac's she saw and got two large diet cokes. Mel's favorite. Unless Mel was in a bar and some guy was buying, then her tastes changed.

In the meantime Julians car was pulling up into the drive through at Big Mac's. He placed his order for two large decaffeinated diet cokes and rolled up to the first window. Keeping his eyes straight ahead he handed the teenager behind the sliding windows a five dollar bill. Keeping his manicured bright red fingernails close to the window he waited for his change. The kid put the change in his hand, seemingly none the wiser, and Julian pulled to the next window. Again, keeping his face forward, he was given his drinks. Julian nodded his "your welcome" as opposed to saying anything and pulled slowly out of the driveway and back into traffic headed north.

Julian was able to find the property. He paused to be sure and then pulled up the long driveway. He smiled when he saw the location. Perfect he thought. As instructed he found the garage behind the double wide trailer. His predatory instinct was now fully aroused. Getting out of the car, he opened the barn doors. The handles on the sliding doors were very hot, but the corresponding handles on the inside were cooler. Taking a look around, there wasn't very much to see. Some old tractor parts were hanging on the walls. Garden hoses that wouldn't hold water were lying in a pile. Some vacuum cleaner parts and hoses, plenty of mice and vermin tracks. Julians eye caught the window in the back. Broken glass and dirty, but still somewhat translucent. He walked carefully around the back and peeked back through the window. That won't do. Picking his way carefully in his 4" heels he made his way back.. Along the other side of the barn was a full sheet of old plywood. Being careful not to chip a nail, Julian moved the plywood to the inside of the barn and placed it up against the window. Upon further inspection he noted some old chains, some even newer, and one piece in particular that looked fresh. That's the one he'd use. He left it undisturbed on the work bench and set about his tasks.

Julian calculated that he had little time left. He started his bondage routine which was ten times more difficult in the smaller back seat than his previous times in the luxury of his apartment or the hotel. Before putting on the hood and collar he ran through his checklist. Two diet cokes in cup holder front seat. Real estate guide and his hotel wish list on the seat. Black satin pillow cases with Slyfox's bondage gear and locks. Her keys he'd also placed on rubber bands. He reached forward to the front seat cup holder and took a long swig of his diet coke, replaced it, and finished his bondage. He tried out the remote starter, and it came to life just like advertised. Least wise he won't have his makeup melting. Sit back and relax and wait.

Pulling into the strip mall that Mel had described, she quickly spotted Mel's silver Toyota Camry. When Suze pulled her dark blue Impala in beside Mel's car, Mel got out and climbed in with just her purse and a Real Estate Guide.

"Where too?"

"Head out north, I'll give you the directions as we go. Got about a twenty minute ride. Oh my god thanks, is one of these for me? Bye the way here's your cell phone, sorry, didn't realize it until I had to call myself to get you."

"Yeah, I thought you'd be a bit thirsty, an since I figured you'd be a little short on change that I'd pick us up some diet cokes." Suze competed her sentence as she swapped back cell phones but her mind kept going. "yeah like you never have any money or ever bring me a drink. Blah blah blah."

The two drove out north of Vegas into the country just sipping their cokes. Mel cracked the passenger window and lit a cigarette. Suze had long since given up hope that Mel would refrain from smoking in her car. Suze was the first to speak again, but it wasn't about Mel's smoking.

"So what's all the mystery. This guy some kind of farmer or something?"

"Nah, well, maybe. I don't know. Kinda a fantasy date for him."

"And what's this fantasy?"

"Well, actually, we are more his rescue angels than any thing else. Guess that's the best way of explaining it."

Suze stared at her partner Mel. Mel was full of surprises but this took the cake.

"Better give me more of an answer than that. I haven't checked lately but I'm pretty sure I don't have wings growing on my back and you sure as hell don't."

"Ok, make a long story short, I met this Land Developer guy in a chat room. We've been chatting along for the last month or so. He decided to come down to Vegas for a few days worth of vacation. He wanted to meet me, and one thing led to another, and now I suspect he's tied up in the back of a car at an abandoned house about another eight miles down this road."

Suze's car came to a screeching halt along the side of the road.

"Are you out of you friking mind? Call the cops. Right now call the cops."

"Call em for what? We don't know anything yet. He might not even be there. It's still light outside. We'll have a look see and if it's too scary we won't even get out of the car."

Suze could only glare at Mel. She's done some dumb stuff in her life, but this is over the top.

Mel glared back at Suze. "Go on, I'll be careful. Just go."

Suze reluctantly headed back out on the road. A series of turns and county roads later they came upon the property. Suze stopped the car at the driveway. Mel was the first to speak.

"Some real estate photo's are deceptive, but this one is a down right lie. The photo must have been taken another five hundred yards down the driveway and maybe sometime last century."

The pair compared the photo in the guide to what was in front of them and for sure the photo was taken during better times. The property was full of tumble weeds and other growth. Although described as well kept, this place looked to have been abandoned for years. The cluster of signs from several brokers would be enough of an indication that this place was never gonna sell. As they started up the driveway, Suze put on the brakes again.

"Look, Mel, there's fresh tire tracks. I don't think this is wise. Let's just call the cops."

"No. Not yet." Mel's voice was changing.

"Drivaa waayas up closssssssser"

"Mel. Are you ok?"

"I feel a little drunk is alllll. Gooo on drivaa up there."


Suze looked closely at Mel's eyes. She looked a little drunk. Suze continued up the driveway following the fresh tire tracks. Pulling onto the concrete slab in front of the barn she looked around.

"Mel, we're here. I think I see a car in the barn. Now will you call the cops?"

"Goooo looook..."

"You do it."

"Immm not feeling so good..Juss look."

Suze exited the car and peeked onto the barn. The motor on the car was ticking as though it was cooling down. There was a hooded figure in the back seat. Taking a closer look she could see she was breathing comfortably and seemingly aware of her presence. She turned and went back to Mel and opened the passenger door.

"It's like you said, but it's a woman in there."

"Forgot to tell ya...giggle...he's dressed as woman." Mel seemed to become more lucid but still foggy and blinking in and out. "There's a list on the front seat, it's a list of what he wants me to do. Get the list...for me........"

Suze followed Mel's instructions returning with the list and a black satin pillowcase full of leather bondage equipment.

"Read me the lissssssst"

"He wants you to put on the bondage stuff like he (she?) and sit beside him. This is too strange. Lets just call the cops."

"Nooooo Too much money....I neeed the money" With that statement Mel giggled and held out her wrists.

Suze handed Mel the pillow case, and with another giggle she began to put the items on. Suze seemed not to want any part of it, that is until Mel had the blindfold on. Then Suze began to smile. A little twinge of wetness develop between her legs.

"OK, Melody, you're the boss."

Suze unzipped her purse and got out her smooth leather gloves. She helped Melody into her bondage gear and then into the back seat passenger seat of Julians car.

"Hi sweetie, miss me?" Said Suze as she slipped the rubber band off of Julians right wrist. "Oh you are so gonna like this part. I brought you some company. Julie, I'd like you to meet Melody, Melody I'd like you to meet Julie."

"How about a ciggie sweetie. I'll bet you haven't had one in a while?"

Julian was now really confused. He wasn't panicked yet, but really confused. Was this a three some? Julian nodded for the cigarette.

Suze finished putting the ankle cuffs on the now really out-of-it Melody. She reached around her to fasten her seat belt.

"Safety first sweetie, gotta buckle up." With that Suze reached around Julians waist and fastened his seat belt. Suze backed out of the car and ran through her check list.

"Opps Forgot. Ciggies all the way around" Taking Julians leather cigarette case from the front seat she inserted a Slim in each of the two waiting tubes and one between her lips. "Suck" Julian obeyed the command, however Melody was a little slow in getting hers going. Suze brought the flame then to hers and took a monster drag, pausing and then exhaling like a practiced smoker.

"God I'm starting to want this more and more. I can see how somebody gets addicted to them so easily. I'd like to stay and have a smoke with you too, but I've got some details to take care of. Back shortly, don't go away."

Suze parked the VS120 in the side of her mouth and went to the truck of her car. She opened her rollered airline suit case and retrieved the duct tape pieces she had preserved from earlier in the day. Returning to the garage she retrieved the long vacuum cleaner hose that she had placed there months earlier and attached one end to the tail pipe on the car. The other end of the hose went into the Impalas window next to Julians head. She secured both ends of the hose with pieces of duct tape that would most certainly have plenty of Julians finger prints on them.

"Excuse me sweetie...I need the keys to the truck, or better yet, just push the button."

Julian felt around the remote keyless entry for the right button and opened the Impalas trunk. Suze made her last trip to her suitcase and placed Julians travel clothes back into his suitcase. The remains of Julian's package of GHB neatly placed back into his pants pocket. She then closed the trunk and traded Mel's diet coke with the GHB with the full diet coke in the front seat cup holders. Lastly she placed Mel's purse on the front seat after turning off her cell phone.

"Time for another ciggie you guys. Try not to get so many ashes on your clothes this time OK?" Suze repeated the process for the three of them and walked back outside to her car. She picked up the last pad lock, the real estate guide and walked back to the work bench in the garage. The fresh piece of chain was still sitting where she had left it.

Suze stopped along side Julians window on her way to the door. She peeked inside at the two contented captives just smoking away.

"Sweetie, it's getting a little smokey in there, would you be a doll and get the air conditioner started. Kisses"

Pulling the sliding garage door almost closed, the gloved hand wrapped the chain around the two inside handles and pulled the two ends back to the outside. Placing the lock between the center pages of the real estate guide she worked the doors even more closed. When the doors were just about closed she pulled the chain ends tight and fastened the lock through the links. Using the real estate guide as padding to prevent scratches on the new lock she pushed it back into the garage. Momentarily the engine on Harold Carpenter/Julian Moore/Julies rental car came to life not only cooling, but also killing it's two occupants.

Chapter Eight

Shortly after pulling out of the driveway of the now (once again) abandoned doublewide mobile home, Suzette Rampling lit her tenth cigarette of the day. What day. What a long time. She smiled. She thought perhaps it might happen. She'd planned and schemed, but now she herself, and many other people were now safe. Thank god she was so smart. Yeah, she had a little more detail work to do, but certainly the hardest part is over.

She had to hand it to herself. Stringing Julian Moore along over the internet. Julian Moore was such a bastard. It took dozens of men sitting in front of web cams before she could be one hundred percent certain they were on the local sex offenders registry. Idaho, and particularly Boise were very good about posting the photos. High quality. Both profiles. Hats off to those guys. Well, you did a good job for me, and hopefully you'll never know what a great favor I did for you.

Melody Sullivan. Oh my god. If she had filed her bankruptcy in the days before Julians vacation would she have be out of luck. Suze had figured out Melody's embezzlement a long time ago. But the fact that they were partners, and with Suze's house and savings the only security left on the loans she'd have lost everything. The girls college fund. Well, enough thought on that, Mel's life insurance that the lenders insisted on both of the them having would cover the 200 thousand Mel had gambled away. A few more details to get worked through, but the ten thousand I got for the weekends work should keep me afloat until the dust settles. With those thoughts, Suze's 2005 dark blue Chevy Impala came into the view of the Las Vegas lights.

Saturday morning Suze was up early. She checked into the office and accessed a few accounts, transferring some data here and there. Typical day, however, usually she was fixing corrupted files instead of making them corrupted. Later on in the morning she paid a visit to Mel's apartment to feed Mocha the cat. While she was there she laundered the air line stewardesses uniformed she'd borrowed a few months back. Once it was cleaned thoroughly she turned it inside out and rubbed it around Mel's bed. She placed it back in the closet hanging over a white blouse that Mel had recently worn but not laundered. She knew it hadn't been cleaned because it smelled of cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke didn't bother her any more for some reason. Of course the fact that she had been smoking so much over the last few months might have had something to do with it. What started out as practicing for the right moment had developed into a most enjoyable habit. She also returned a pair of sunglasses too. The ones she wore to the Holiday Hotel dressed as an air line stewardess. With the detail work nearly completed, she'd most likely be on a vacation for the rest of the summer at least until her girls got back from their stay in Seattle..

Chapter Nine

Though the weekend Suze would try Mel's cell phone even though she knew there wouldn't be an answer. Somewhat amusing she thought. Monday she would go into the police department and fill out a missing persons report. Perhaps the case would be assigned a cute detective. Now that would be interesting.

"Yes, I'd like to file a missing person report."

"Ok, let me get the sheet...OK Name of missing person."

"Melody Sullivan"

"Address and phone"

"3501 Fairfield Apartment 104, that's here in Vegas. Do you mean her home phone or cell phone.

"All of the above please" Sgt Wallace said not looking up from his form.

I might not have all of them but here's the office numbers"

Suze thought that went pretty well. She gave all the information they needed, but they didn't ask any questions about Mel. She figured that would come later on. Wonder what kind of newspaper articles will follow. Sgt Wallace explained that there were lots of people going missing around Las Vegas. A significant part of their work load came from out of town departments coming to them just on the hunch their loved one had gone to Vegas and had not come back.. He seemed familiar with situations like this and that the patrol officers would get a vehicle description at their shift change meetings beginning tomorrow morning. Suze recalled Sgt Wallace's final words

"It's probably nothing to worry about Ms Rampling, I'm sure something will turn up."

Suze was actually kinda disappointed that there weren't any newspaper articles. Not like on the TV shows. She continued the day to day work, but not beginning any new client stuff. Would not be fair to them. Finally on Wednesday Mel's Toyota was found abandoned, but without any signs of abnormal activity. Again another day went by and then finally Suze got a call from a detective by the name of Paul Harris. He was coming by later in the day to get some more information.

"You must be Paul Harris" Suze said with a smile.

"Guilty as charged. We need to get some more information on you partners disappearance."

"Well I did give all the information that I know. We've been partners in business for several years. She has taken some long weekends before, but then she always told me about it at least a few days in advance."