All Comments on 'Clinical Trials Ch. 03'

by KegRoller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing.

Can't wait to see where this goes, please let her get pregnant it would be great if the nanobots made her more fertile rather than less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love more scenes with Holly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT HOLLY and her STUPID useless BOYFRIEND

No, we need more lab work done and we need her to climax. Her pussy is becoming famous... she will soon attract attention. Maybe the wrong kind. Can her nano-filled-pussy protect her?

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 8 years ago
Five stars

I'm enjoying this. However, I do think you missed an opportunity to stretch this out. Having Brit get forced into a threesome so early wastes a good set up. First have her get topless with Ted. Next chapt, she gets topless and blows Ted. Next chapter she gets topless and blows both Ted and Pax. Then the three way. Anyway, you know best, looking forward to more!

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
when do we get more?

I would agree that this scene seemed a little rushed, but the setup was good.

Not very believable though, she could easily take this story to another paper. She simply could have told what he did know and leave out all of the sex stuff. If they weren't total scum bags (as they seem to be) she could have gained some more time.

Why always in the vag? Why can't there be any anal? Just because she didn't get any 'anal treatment' from the doctor, does not mean that Pax couldn't have fingered her ass or sodomized her.

The spanking was a nice touch. Certainly, is one of my favorite fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for more, the potential for this story to go off in all sorts of different directions is huge.

I'm curious when will happen when her roommate figures out what's going on.

Keep up the good work...and keep them Cumming :-)

MunchDKMunchDKover 8 years ago
Wow

Your story is amazing. Thank you

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
well written

not as exciting as the first two but still fun to read.

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHalmost 5 years ago
Loving it

This run of stories makes me so horny,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous