Clinical Trials Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

******

As they sat down to eat, Holly looked over at Brittney.

"By the way, what's that stupid necklace thing you've been wearing?" Holly asked.

"Oh, umm, nothing. It's just a monitoring thingy. For a story I'm doing for the Courier," she replied.

"What kind of story requires wearing a monitor? It looks like some sort of house arrest device."

"Umm, I don't know, it just this story," Brittney nervously replied, not wanting to reveal the real reason to Holly. Thinking of an excuse to get away, Brittney said, "Oh, sorry, I think I need to get the laundry out of the dryer." Brittney abruptly got up and left the kitchen.

Holly was intrigued. Brittney was clearly hiding something. That collar didn't look right and she was determined to figure out what it was about. Although she hung out with simple guys like Billy, Holly was actually extremely smart. With a bachelor's in electrical engineering and a master's in computer science she had to be tough to work in what was still mostly a man's world. At work her department consisted of 8 guys, all white, all younger than 30, plus herself. She worked hard and she didn't take crap from anyone as she figured it was the only way to survive.

Later that evening as Brittney went to her room to try to come up with a basic story line for Mr. Packard, Holly began her investigation. She was familiar with house arrest monitoring devices (she had dated a guy once who had to wear one), so she started there. It didn't take her long to find a unique RF signal nearby, and guessed correctly that it was coming from Brittney's collar. She was surprised at the minimal security controls on the device, and was able to quickly tap into it and monitor traffic.

She captured the IP address and set up a recording program to capture all the I/O communication, which at the moment was very light. She next tried a couple methods to communicate with the device. Once again she was shocked at how easy it was to access it. Once in, however, she was confused by the structure of it. It wasn't like any devices she was familiar with. There was minimal information stored or processed on it, it seemed to be only an interface for something else. "But what?" she asked herself. She decided to download an image copy of everything stored on the device and analyze it later. Satisfied, she moved to her work laptop and began scanning through her e-mails.

******

Brittney slept fitfully and woke up tired the next morning. She stayed up late to work on a story outline for Mr. Packard, but knew what she had was sub-standard and that she was in trouble. She was angry that the doctor never called her back. She was also worried about the non-disclosure she signed at BioZene, which contributed to her weak story content as she tried to not include any details that she thought might violate it. And then there was this scandal that Mr. Packard mentioned. Was that going to hinder Dr. Drake from fixing whatever it was that was wrong with her? Meanwhile, she'd woken up several times in the middle of the night after experiencing vividly erotic dreams of being fucked by huge cocks. Each time she awoke she was left even hornier and more frustrated than before.

She arrived at the Courier offices promptly at 9am. She dressed mostly businesslike, though the skirt was probably a few inches shorter and the heels a little higher than appropriate. This wasn't completely accidental, on some level she hoped to gain some advantage by showing off her long legs. She was quickly ushered into Ted Packard's office and was startled to find another man there along with Ted. He was an older man with a head full of graying hair that made him look distinguished. He was in fit condition and exuded an air of confidence and power.

"Good, just in time. Come in and close the door Miss Banyard," Ted ordered Brittney. "I'd like you to meet Paxton Caulder, the publisher of the Courier."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Caulder. It's Brittney," Brittney nervously mumbled as she shook his hand. Immediately a spasm jolted her pussy. She quickly pulled her hand away.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Banyard. You can call me Pax. Please, have a seat," Paxton said in a faintly Australian accent as he pointed to one of the chairs. "Ted tells me you've got a lot of potential. I can't wait to see what you have for us."

Brittney quickly sat down and Paxton sat in the chair next to her. Ted moved behind his desk and sat in his chair. "Ok, let's get right to it. What do you have, Miss Banyard?"

"Well, umm, it's just an outline," she stuttered as she pulled the printout from her binder. "I was able to talk with Dr. Drake, and I should be able to talk to her again soon..." Brittney trailed off as Ted snatched the papers from her. After quickly scanning them, he silently handed them to Paxton. Pax took longer to read through them, and Brittney watched his face as she fidgeted nervously. Finally he handed the papers back to Ted.

"So is this all you have?" Paxton asked her. Brittney's stomach knotted up at the obvious disappointment in his voice. "Well sir, I haven't had much time to..."

"Ted, I thought you promised me something good. This is just crap, now isn't it?" Paxton said as he turned towards Ted.

Ted gave an angry glare at Brittney. "I'm sure she can do better. Can't you Miss Banyard?"

"Yes, of course. Please, give me another day. I'll talk to Dr. Drake," she begged.

"How can we believe you, Miss Banyard? So far you've only succeeded in disappointing us. Why should we give you another chance?" Ted asked her.

"Please, I'll do anything. Just give me a chance," she pleaded, shrinking under his stern stare.

"I'm not convinced, Miss Banyard," Ted replied.

"Please, just tell me what you want," she blurted out, nearly in tears. "I can't fail at this, I don't know what I'd do!"

Ted paused and a knowing glance passed between him and Paxton.

"Stand up, Miss Banyard."

Brittney nervously stood, holding the back of the chair for support.

"Remove your blouse," Ted calmly ordered.

Brittney's eyes grew wide in shock. "What!!" she shrieked. "I'm sorry, you can't just tell me... we're in your office! Look, just give me a chance to improve the story!" She glanced down at Pax for help, but he showed no emotion as he stared back at her.

"If you want this story, you'll do as I say, Miss Banyard," Ted threatened.

"You can't be serious! I'm not like that!" She glanced over at the door and considered the option of just running away. Instead she just stood there, looking from Ted to Pax in hopes that one of them would come to their senses. Instead she sensed their lust as they stared back at her. This triggered an ache in her pussy, but for the moment her anger and indignation helped her to ignore the sensations.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day," Ted told her. Both men continued to stare at her. Pax's eyes moved down her body, admiring her long legs. She could feel her pussy quiver in response to the attention her body was getting.

"Please, don't make me," she begged. The bravery of her outburst had faded quickly.

"Make you? No, of course not. You are free to leave. But you're a smart girl, I suggest you consider your decision carefully and the impact it may have on your burgeoning career," Ted replied.

She glanced over at the door again, but knew that she wasn't going to run away. She was desperate for the work, and found herself submitting to the dominant will of these two men. She slowly lifted her hands to her buttons. "Umm, what are you going to do to me?" she meekly asked.

"I guess that all depends on how good of a girl you are," Ted replied.

Her hands shook at she worked open the buttons of her blouse and untucked it from her skirt. With her head down she slipped it off her shoulders and set it on the desk.

"Now the bra," Ted ordered.

Red with embarrassment, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and removed it. She stood there trembling as she covered her breasts with her hands. She glanced out the window behind Ted's desk that overlooked Scottsdale Boulevard and hoped nobody could see inside. Ted got up from his chair and moved around to lean against the front of the desk, directly in front of Brittney.

"Now the skirt," he demanded.

"Please, no..." she whined. More than just a fear of being naked in front of them, she was also mortified that without her skirt they that they would see her damp panties and would discover how wet her pussy was. Ted just glared at her and Brittney finally relented, unzipping the side of her skirt and letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it awkwardly. She kept her head bowed and found she was looking at a large bulge in Ted's pants. A spasm rocked her pussy and she stifled a moan. Her lips tingled and she caught herself licking them. Pax stood from his chair and move around behind her, looking over her body. His focus settled on her firm ass. Brittney quickly glanced back at Pax just as his fingers softly traced her skin along the edge of her panties. A shiver went through her. Her eyes were drawn forward again when Ted unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper.

As he pushed down his pants, Brittney was shocked to be staring down at his exposed cock. It was so wrong, in plain view here in his office. As she continued to stare at it she noted that it was fatter than any cock she'd ever seen, but it wasn't very long. It only poked out about four inches past Ted's fat hairy stomach.

She felt weak in the knees as she contemplated what was expected of her. Pax was now gripping her waist with both hands. Ted reached forward and pulled Brittney's head forward and down, causing her to bend at the waist while still standing with her legs straight. Brittney resisted. "Please, I can't..." she whimpered. Pax shifted his body suddenly, drew his hand back, and brought it swiftly against Brittney's ass with a loud smack.

"Ahhh!" Brittney jerked and cried out. Before she realized what happened, Pax sharply spanked her ass again. At the same time, Ted grabbed her more firmly and pulled her firmly down onto his cock. Smack! Smack! Pax continued to spank her.

"Please, stop!" she cried. But even as she cried out and her ass turned red, her pussy throbbed in need. She was certain her panties were now visibly wet and Ted could see how turned on she was. Her face was now inches from Ted's cock, and almost of their own will her lips parted and wrapped around it. Ted pulled her forward until his whole shaft was buried in her mouth. Her jaw stretched open to accommodate the unusual thickness. She groaned around his shaft as her body continued to ramp up.

"Mmm, that's it. Suck it for me," Ted ordered.

Brittney tried her best though Pax continued to occasionally spank her ass, which caused her to teeter on her high heels. She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock, her fingers only reaching a little more than half way around it. Ted kept his grip on her head, however, which kept his cock firmly buried in her mouth. As disgusted as she was, her throbbing pussy once again overwhelmed her emotions. She increased her efforts to please Mr. Packard's cock, sliding her hand up and down as much as she could on the short cock while her nose was pressed against the fat folds of his belly. Giving Ted's cock her full attention, she didn't realize that Pax had pulled down her panties until she felt the head of his cock press against her wet opening. Unable to talk, she squealed in protest.

"Whoah, you wouldn't believe how wet she is!" Pax said to Ted. "She's literally dripping! She is one hot piece of ass, I'll give you that!" Not wasting any time, Pax slid the full length of his shaft deep into Brittney's sex in one motion. Brittney screamed in protest. At the same time her pussy contracted around his cock and her knees nearly gave out from the intensity of the feelings.

Once again her pussy's response was beyond her control. Pax's rod was longer than David's, filling her more fully than before. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed his shaft, sending feelings even deeper and more intense through her body. She cried out. Pax pulled back out, then rammed his rod back in, pushing her onto Ted's cock as her ass jiggled. Her juices dripped down her thighs as she contracted again and again around his cock. Her head spun as she was unwillingly held at the brink of orgasm yet again, her body roughly used by these two men.

"Damn, this is one amazing cunt!" Pax raved as he slammed his cock in and out. Brittney's knees weakened, and Pax grabbed her hips to hold her up. On and on it went, Pax pounded his long shaft into her while she sucked on Ted's cock and thrashed in unquenched desire.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Pax cried out. His rod squeezed even tighter by her pussy, Pax unloaded blast after blast inside her. He continued to thrust as his jism spilled down her leg and dripped all the way to her high heeled shoes. Moments later, Ted shouted out and filled Brittney's mouth with his load. Brittney swallowed some of it, more of it dripped down her chin. Finally released by the men, she fell to her knees trembling, reeking of her own as well as the men's sex.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12